Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
13— Rabbi’ II— 1445 AH
28— October — 2023 AD
06:56 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

In the name of Allaah the One the Overpowering, and prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, who was chosen to deliver the great Qur'an, Allaah's message to mankind and jinn

October 07 is still a day of incessant misfortune and continuous victories by the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering.
O Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine, do not think that you are (fighting) alone, but I do not want to explain lest you turn away from the truth. And know that victory is from Allaah, and be certain that if Allaah helps you, none can defeat you even if all armies of human devils combine all their forces because Allaah is with you, the best Helper and Supporter. So do not falter and cry out for peace while you are superior, and remember the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:

الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (1) وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَآمَنُوا بِمَا نُزِّلَ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَهُوَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۙ كَفَّرَ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ وَأَصْلَحَ بَالَهُمْ (2) ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا اتَّبَعُوا الْبَاطِلَ وَأَنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّبَعُوا الْحَقَّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ لِلنَّاسِ أَمْثَالَهُمْ (3) فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَضَرْبَ الرِّقَابِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَثْخَنتُمُوهُمْ فَشُدُّوا الْوَثَاقَ فَإِمَّا مَنًّا بَعْدُ وَإِمَّا فِدَاءً حَتَّىٰ تَضَعَ الْحَرْبُ أَوْزَارَهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَانتَصَرَ مِنْهُمْ وَلَٰكِن لِّيَبْلُوَ بَعْضَكُم بِبَعْضٍ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَلَن يُضِلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (4) سَيَهْدِيهِمْ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَهُمْ (5) وَيُدْخِلُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ عَرَّفَهَا لَهُمْ (6) يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ (7) وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَتَعْسًا لَّهُمْ وَأَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (8) ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَرِهُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (9) ۞ أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ دَمَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ أَمْثَالُهَا (10) ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ مَوْلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَأَنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ لَا مَوْلَىٰ لَهُمْ (11)
صدق الله العظيم - سورة محمد
Qur'an — Chapter: 47— Verses: 1-11

So do not falter and cry out for peace while you are superior, this is the promise of Allaah and he never breaks His promises. You shall see of the wonders of the help of Allaah what you or your enemy did not anticipate, indeed Allaah is capable of everything. Allaah will defeat them soon then they turn and flee as long as you are adhering to the commands of Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. I have promised you after less than 24 hours from the beginning of the war that you will be victorious and vanquisher with Allaah's permission. Allaah and His caliph will not break their promises as long as you are sticking to what we commanded you, so do not call for peace with the allies of Satan while they are still insisting on their aggression and occupation of your land. Beware lest they deceive you, they have always broken their promises and oaths
No covenant for them with Allaah and His caliph, and I mean the killers of the weak children and women in Palestine. Martyrs are happy and the torn body parts are for testing your faith and that of whoever is still alive from the Muslim leaders, their armies, and peoples. The affliction of the Zionists' crimes against the unarmed weak citizens in Gaza is to test the conscience of every human among Arabs and non-Arabs

Zionists do not dare face the resistance men of the Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine, that is why they kill the weak and helpless unarmed citizens of honorable Gaza. They killed children, women, and powerless men who did not fight them in the first place and were sitting at their homes, but unfortunately, this did not prevent the Zionist human devils from killing them. Such are the true colors of human devils, they are naturally wicked so they kill babies on purpose in aggression
Without question, the Zionists in Palestine and their supporters around the world are the corruption-spreading terrorists. Who dares say Hamas and men of the resistance to liberate Palestine are terrorists?! Whoever dares to call them terrorists has earned the wrath of Allaah, the angels, and all people. How he who defends his land and the sanctities of Allaah be a terrorist?! Far is that from being the truth

O the wicked Zionists, indeed you are the terrorist ISIS and you are their creators. Here you are killing children and women in aggression and injustice so that Allaah proves to the world that you are the creators of ISIS and that you are not only the terrorists, but the origin of terrorism around the world along with all the enemies of humanity of your likes, and from their hearts Allaah removed the noble and beautiful human qualities. He made their hearts harder than stones, they do not have mercy on children, women, old people, or the powerless. You think your force is invincible, but I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, promise you, with the permission of Allaah, that you are vincible and defeated, and the soldiers of Allaah around al-Aqsa, the defenders of His sanctities, are victorious because their ally is Allaah, the best Helper and Supporter. On the other hand, you have no helper, and your supporter, the devil, is like the spider that has made a house, while indeed the weakest of houses is the house of the spider (See Qur'an, Chapter:29, Verse: 41)

I firmly swear by Allaah the Great, America, Britain, Germany, France, and all of the enemies of humanity cannot help you, and I am sure of what I am saying. All evildoers will certainly know that all power belongs to Allaah no matter how powerful they think they are. Stick to my commands to you in the statement I issued within 24 hours since the outbreak of the war on Saturday, 07 October
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=430187
, and hold firmly to every single point in it, and you will witness the wonders of the victory of Allaah with that which you and the transgressing Zionists did not take into account. So believe the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book, the great Qur'an
:
}وَلَوْ قَاتَلَكُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوَلَّوُا الْأَدْبَارَ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُونَ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ‎﴿
٢٢﴾‏ }
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الفتح]
Chapter: 48— Verse: 22

So fulfill the covenant of Allaah and He will fulfill your covenant, and adhere to the word of piousness: No God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. And stick to all that I have enjoined upon you in public and in private, and adhere to what I have enjoined upon you concerning the good treatment of the peaceful Jews. However, fight the aggressors among them the companions of the Sabbath, who fight you from among them. Indeed the promise of Allaah will be fulfilled
I command you to be good to your truthful humanitarian supporters in Arabs and non-Arabs even if they are disbelievers. You have to be kind and just to them, surely Allaah loves those who act justly. And Allaah has not cursed the disbelievers among the advocates of humanity, but He has cursed the enemies of humanity among the non-Arabs and Arabs, so hold fast to the commands of Allaah's caliph, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, so that Allaah makes you a good example before the world. O Army of Believers for the Liberation of Palestine, be thankful and continue your jihad for the sake of liberating your land from those who have achieved the greatest corruption in the blessed land of Palestine. Hold firmly to the word of piousness in victory or martyrdom, and wish for victory, it is better for you than martyrdom. And know that I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, will be empowered by Allaah against all mankind with Saqar, the Planet of torment (Nibiru/Planet X), He is the best Helper and Supporter. Let the world wait for the temperature of Saqar’s summer to reach 151 degrees next winter, and evildoers will know that
:

{وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾ }
[سورة النحل].
Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl — Verse: 33

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Your brother Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani