النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. smiling face 宣布萨克尔夏季延续是人类的预兆

伊玛目•艾玛迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚马尼

伊历1445年二月二十六日
    公历2023年九月十一日
    早上6:55
    (麦加时间)

宣布萨克尔夏季延续是人类的预兆

奉至仁至慈的安拉之名独一者,全能者,创造他想要和选择的一切, 愿祝福与平安归于真主的使者、先知和使者的印记穆罕默德,以及真主王国所有国家中所有真主的正义仆人,无论是爬行的还是飞翔的,无论是在古人中还是在世上。最后,在最高会议中,直到审判日。进而...

让人类和精灵这两世界来作证吧,至仁主就足以作证。 确实,除了真相之外,我对真主只字不提,因为我从真主那里知道了你们所不知道的事情,所以我向全世界宣布萨克尔之夏的继续,它已经进入了你们的今年,即公元2023年。宣布秋季比夏季炎热,

或许人类各国都会说:“天呢天呢,秋热怎么会比夏热呢?我们正在用手指为秋天的到来数一数做准备,以开始调节气温。纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼啊,你是否在玩弄你不知道的事情?从什么时候起,秋天的炎热比夏天的炎热还要严重呢?

然后,全球性、国际主义的真主的哈里发纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼将回应你们,我说:你们无法隐藏萨克尔星球的热量,就像你们隐藏那些为浑浊疾病提供教训的诗句一样,受折磨的新冠病毒,以及那些--反对者的人那些仇恨的人--都会死,你们会知道我们是诚实的。
    外国人和阿拉伯人啊,我不是告诉过你们,你们们今年(公元 2023 年)已经进入了萨克尔的夏天吗? 由于他们无法隐藏萨克尔的夏天,一直持续到萨卡尔行星经过的夜晚,它遮蔽了天空与地球的距离,从南方、东南方和西南方的天食开始; 它涵盖了西方和东方,因此,不得安拉的许可,
    我们将把这个问题变成数学问题(1 + 1 = 2)

因为我从真主那里知道你不知道的事情,因此你们会发现我像你们不一样为我做返回线,或者我说我期望或者我说我假设像气候科学家这样的理论,他们有根据联合国气候组织的追杀令,二氧化碳导致全球变暖的理论。 他们知道这是不科学和不合逻辑的 - 那些持有全球变暖理论的人 - 但他们没有找到任何关于地球温度上升的原因的说法,因为他们不知道,而且远非如此。

事实上,我是真主的哈里发,普世国际主义者,伊玛目迈赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼,我向全世界宣布,萨克尔的严酷和最可怕的夏天,同样的事情,将席卷即将到来的冬天,从而摧毁了北极圈这个世界的栖息地的冬天,因为世界都在焦急地等待着即将到来的冬天; 因此,我向世人宣布,根据我的主的教诲,你们会发现,从你们今年(公元2023年)12月21日开始,冬季更加炎热,因为那些不讲道理的人不会考虑秋季炎热时节,他们发现秋天比去年的夏天更热,整个地球的两极一次一进,无论是南极圈、北极圈还是中东,什么时候才能进入呢?

你明白你已经真正进入萨克尔的直接夏季的消息,并说真主和他的继任者伊玛目迈赫迪·纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼说的是真话吗?但他们的态度否认警告,但真主对那些想要记住或害怕的人有最终的证据,但不幸的是,诗句和誓言对于一个没有确定性的人来说是没有用的。神掌管天国和地上。
    因为他们相信无神论者关于万界之主的理论,把神的惩罚称为天灾,所以神在他们的心里封印了,所以他们只有看到痛苦的惩罚才相信。我们说:当你们发现秋天比夏天热时你会怎么做? 但不幸的是,这些经文和警告对于那些不相信神掌管天地之国的人来说毫无用处。气候峰会的主人啊,你们反对真主发起的气候战争吗? 就好像它们有能力改变地球的气候一样! 他们甚至允许在穆斯林国家举行气候变化峰会,尽管这与穆斯林信仰相矛盾! 中东人民啊,穆斯林是否像东方和西方国家一样,成为了真主存在的无神论者?! 东方、西方和中东的无神论者将会知道谁在掌控天地之国——是真主在掌控,还是他们在掌控! 荣耀归于伟大的真主,他在天地王国顺从的时候掌管着他们。

在任何情况下,从现在开始,奉真主之命,我宣布秋暑征兆升级,所以,凡是想记住的人,都会发现秋暑比夏暑更严重,而且不会带来任何后果。除了那些怜悯我的主的人以外,世人都会记念;除了那些有理解力的人之外,没有人会记念。同样,我们宣布,从现在起,奉真主之命,萨克尔将在即将到来的冬季严酷酷暑,而萨克尔将遵照全能真主的命令,将炎热和热气排放的标准提高到从南边、东南方和西南方向看地球; 这是为了按照上帝的命令,对地球上的人们发动真主气候战争的祸害,在陆地、海上和空中进行各种口径的气候战争祸害。同样,按照真主的旨意,在中国国家主席习近平去世后,新冠战争的严重升级正在发生,这是真主鉴定的阴谋,而真主的命令是成文书中预定的命运,所以要小心那些想在东方、西方和中东熄灭上帝之光的罪犯,我以天地之威发誓,我的主和你的主,真主。独一者,万有——强大,真主完善了他的光,愿意谁就愿意,谁拒绝就拒绝谁,即使罪犯讨厌他的显示。

美国总统约瑟夫·拜登,无论你喜欢与否,请铺开地毯。 所以不要支持像罗得和亚伯拉罕那样的同性恋者。 男人满足于对男人的欲望而不是对女人的欲望,这是一种在他们之前世界上没有人做过的不雅行为,他们拒绝了他们的主的使者(亚伯拉罕和罗得)的召唤,这些尊贵的人作为警告者并带来了好消息,因此他们傲慢自大,不相信他们的主的使者的召唤。 因此,真主在六千年前萨卡尔星球经过的夜晚,带着邪恶之雨,惩治了他们,全能者,强者,带走了火石。所以,要心存感激,约瑟夫·拜登吧。我是你的明确警告者,也是全世界值得信赖的顾问。

那些将自己的面容交给真主、世界之主的人们啊,请当心萨克尔的爆炸,因为萨克尔星球的热量将在它经过的夜晚给你们带来凉爽和和平,在那之前你们会感受萨卡尔星球的热量,这作为真主的智慧来稳定你们一群人的心,这样精灵和人类的恶魔攻击就不会动摇你们。他们为怨恨而死亡,他们只是与自己密谋,而他们却没有察觉。

人类国家共同体啊,森林和绿色花园、棕榈树和藤蔓的所有者啊,河流在其下流淌; 这是来自独一而崇高的上帝的问题,他在其中说:你们中的任何人是否希望拥有花园和宫殿,并拥有弱小的后代,保证他的孩子们有一个未来,当他达到年老时,一场飓风袭击了他,导致他的花园和宫殿被烧毁? 你们中有人希望这种事发生在他身上吗? 全世界的答案都是已知的,他们会说:“纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼啊,谁会希望这种事发生在他身上呢?” 然后我对你们说,看啊,这件事已经发生了,并且将以一种可怕的方式发生,伴随着火焰飓风席卷而去,这是独一、全能的真主惩罚的警告信号,就在萨克尔行星经过之前。真主派出飓风,其中有火会吞噬你的森林、花园和房屋。你们中有人希望这种事发生在他身上吗?
    the Overpowering, in the words of Allaah the Exalted.
    :

{أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاءُ فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٢٦٦﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة البقرة]

出现的问题是: 是不是神在真实的现实中向你们显明了他的征兆,让你们在真实的现实中看到含有火的飓风来反思?
    如果你们拒绝,真主会让地球上的绿色装饰(包括森林和花园)变成贫瘠的沙漠,变成旱地,取而代之的是给旁观者带来欢乐和美丽的绿色花园和森林。然后真主将派遣洞穴圣门和阿拉吉姆,即玛利亚之子耶稣,愿真主的祈祷与平安降临于他以及所有先知和使者,从始至终,真主的使者穆罕默德,与伟大的《古兰经》,所有那些只服从真主、单独崇拜真主、不向真主求助的人。并警告那些说“至仁主已取子”的人,以及所有信奉真主的多神论者。来自上帝的严厉的惩罚。
    in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted.
    :

{فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ‎﴿٨﴾}

Qur'an—al-Kahf — Chapter: 18—Verses: 6–8

这里有数以千计的独立和相连的火飓风热点,以便你们可以理解,具有很高的破坏力,正如您所知,它已经发生,并将发生,更多的是比上帝伟大的警告,而被吞没的飓风大海、倾盆而下的洪水,以及上帝宇宙战争的各种影响力,都是萨克尔星球即将来临的预兆,现在,在九月、十月、十一月和十二月,即期待已久的冬季,即公历年的第十二个月,你们是否感受到了炎热?

然而,随着等待的冬天入侵北极圈,他会变得更加炎热,他将被判处死刑,因为他——傲慢的人们——不认为这对南极的冬天能判处死刑,对人类来说是荒凉的。 所以他的冬天是从零以上吊死的,他没有向世界提及。 两极变成了两片蓝色的海洋,而不是冰冻的白色。在亚伯拉罕、罗得和杜尔-卡奈因之后的时代,我没有发现它们。在他们之后,我没有发现两极的海洋从它们的位置移走。在萨卡尔行星经过期间融化。 相反,两极在冰冻的空间中融化了,是的,它们与海洋融合在一起,形成了一片平衡的海洋。冰冻两极融化的原因是萨卡行星的热量。因此,杜尔-卡纳因·易卜拉欣·本·伊斯梅尔·本·易卜拉欣前往图巴·亚马尼国王的旅程发生了。图巴·亚马尼国王消灭了与易卜拉欣·本·伊斯梅尔争论他的主之后,真主摧毁了图巴·亚马尼国王和他的人民。真主把他的王国遗赠给了他的使者易卜拉欣·本·伊斯梅尔,杜尔-卡奈因的两极之旅开始了。

我们不想偏离主题,就回到现在的萨克尔夏天。你们认为夏天会像气候科学家、贝都因人、城市居民和所有人类所宣称的那样,在九月结束吗?你们还不明白吗?!就好像我向人类宣布,他们正在进入太阳的夏天,距离很远,很远。相反,
    我在十九年前警告并警告全人类,萨克尔星球正在逼近,这是最伟大的接近在这里,真主的一个大欺骗已经临近,太阳从西边升起,黑夜先于白昼,哪里逃得掉呢?这是联合国气候组织,其宝座空无一人,掌握在真主全球战争战士的手中。世界卫生组织也在真主新冠战争的肇事者手中空手而归。你们还处在萨克尔星球的炎热夏季。这确是分别真假的,这不是开玩笑的,你们就会知道我们是实话实说。

愿使者平安,赞美归于真主,世界之主
    真主的哈里发,伊玛目马赫迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚马尼。

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 427659 من موضوع Announcing the Continuation of Nibiru's Summer as a Warning to Mankind

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

26—Safar—1445 AH

11—September—2023 AD

06:55 AM

(According to the official time of Mecca, Mother of Towns)

Announcing the Continuation of Saqar’s (Nibiru's) Summer as a Warning to Mankind

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the One and the Overpowering, who creates and chooses whomever He desires. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, and the seal of the prophets and messengers. And upon all the righteous servants of Allah among all of the nations, whether they fly or walk, together with the earlier and latter generations, and in the upper assembly till the Day of Judgement

Having said that, since I never say anything concerning Allaah but the truth and I know from Allaah what you do not, let mankind and jinn witness my announcement for the continuation of the summer of Saqar of 2023. I also announce that autumn will be hotter than summer

Perhaps all human populations would like to say, “O God, ease this upon us! How would autumn be hotter than summer? We cannot wait for autumn's cool temperatures. But since when has autumn become hotter than summer? Are you talking nonsense, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani?” Then Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's global caliph on all nations, replies to you and says: You can never hide the hotness of planet Saqar in the same way you hide the signs of the admonishments of the evil and violent Corona disease. Also, all those who turn people away from the truth (by hiding the signs) will die in their rage, and you will know that I am truthful

O non-Arabs and Arabs, did not I tell you that you entered the summer of Saqar in 2023? They cannot hide the summer of Saqar, which will continue till the day it passes on the earth, obstructing the sky from the earth and causing a heavenly eclipse from the south, the southeast, and the southwest. What I am saying is as accurate as 1+1=2. In consideration of the fact that I know from Allah what you do not, you will not find me giving myself grounds to take my words back. I do not say that I am predicting or supposing theories like climatologists who propagate for global warming because of carbon dioxide, as per the United Nations. They know that their claim is unscientific and irrational; however, they do not find anything to justify the rise of temperatures around planet Earth because they do not know and far is that from happening. I, the global caliph of Allaah on the whole nations, announce for the world that the most disastrous and bitter summer of Saqar will take over winter in the Arctic Circle, where many people live. People are eagerly waiting for winter, and for this I am announcing to them that according to what Allaah taught me, you will find starting from December 21, 2023, that winter will be hotter than autumn because those who do not use their minds will not take any lesson from the heat of autumn when they find it even hotter than last summer. Then the summer of Saqar will invade the whole earth with its two poles, the Antarctic Circle, the Arctic Circle, and the Middle East

So when will you understand that you have truly entered the direct summer of Saqar and say that Allah and His caliph, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, have spoken the truth? You have indeed gone too far concerning warnings, but Allah has ultimate proofs for whoever wants to remember or fear Him

Unfortunately, signs and warnings do not benefit those who do not firmly believe that Allaah is the controller of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth because they believe the atheists' theories, in which they call the torment of Allaah “natural disasters”. May Allah seal their hearts, for they do not believe the truth until they witness the painful torment. But let me ask you this: What would you do when you see that autumn was hotter than summer? Woefully, signs and warnings do not benefit people who do not believe that Allaah is the controller over the kingdom of the earth and the heaven, O you who hold climate summits against the calamity of Allaah's climate war. It is as if you are able to change the climate of planet Earth! Not only this, but they hold climate summits in Muslim countries despite disagreeing with Muslim beliefs! Have Muslims become atheists now and deny the existence of Allaah like those in the East and West, O Middle Easterners? Atheists in the East, the West, and the Middle East will know who is in control of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Is it Allaah or them

?

Exalted is Allaah, the Great, who controls the kingdom of the heavens and the earth while they are debased

Anyway, starting from now, I shall announce the intensification of admonishments through the sign of the coming hot autumn by the command of Allah. You will find autumn hotter than summer, a sign for whomever desires to take heed. However, none shall take heed except those shown mercy by Allah who use their minds. I also announce, by the command of Allaah, the severe replacement of winter by the hotness of Saqar. Saqar will, by the command of Allaah the One the Overpowering, intensify its thermal fuming and raging towards planet Earth from the south, southeast, and southwest to raise the ferocity of Allaah's climate war against the people of Earth by air, land, and sea. Moreover, the war of the severe COVID, the firm plan of Allaah, will intensify, by the command of Allaah, after the death of Chinese President Xi Jinping. Indeed, the command of Allaah is inevitable
    . Beware, O you who want to extinguish the light of Allah (the Qur'an) in the east, west, and middle east. I swear by Allah, the One, the Overpowering, that He will perfect His light whether you like it or not, to the dismay of those who hate it

O the American president, Joseph Biden, you should roll out the red carpet, whether you like it or not. And do not support gay people who are like the people of the prophets Lut and Ibrahim (Abraham), whose men list for other men rather than women. Their people committed a shameful deed that no man has ever done before. They also denied the call of the messengers (Lut and Ibrahim) sent to them by Allaah to warn them and give glad tidings. They were arrogant enough to disbelieve their call, so Allaah seized them with all His might and power by the evil rain of fiery stones on the night Saqar passed 6000 years ago. Joseph Biden, be thankful, for I am to you and the whole world a clear warner and a sincere advisor

O you who submitted to Allaah, Lord of the worlds, be careful of the vehemence of the heat of planet Saqar. However, its heat is going to be cool and safe for you on the night it passes, but before that, you will feel the heat of Saqar, a wisdom from Allaah to steadfast the hearts of some of you, whose hearts are affected by the words of those who turn people away from the truth among humans and jinn devils. They will die in their rage altogether, for they have not plotted against anyone but themselves

O peoples of the world, who have forests, green orchards, palm trees, and grapevines, here is a question to you from Allaah the Overpowering in which He asks: Would any of you wish to have gardens and palaces with rivers flowing underneath, and as you grow very old with dependent children with an ensured future, then a fiery whirlwind hits the garden, burning it all up? Their answers are known, for they will say, “Who would wish for that to happen to them, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani? Then I say to you, Here, the calamity of fire hurricanes has happened and will happen in a massive way. It is one of the warning signs of the torment of Allah the One, the Overpowering, just before the passage of planet Saqar. Allaah will send fire hurricanes that will devour your forests, gardens, and homes. Would anyone want to experience this? Anyway answer the question of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, in the words of Allaah the Exalted.

:

{أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاءُ فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٢٦٦﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم

[سورة البقرة]

Qur'an—Surah: al-Baqarah—Verse: 266

The question is: Did Allaah manifest His signs to you in actual reality and make you see fire hurricanes in real life, so that perhaps you may reflect? But if you refuse to reflect, He will make your green lands turn into barren dust after they were full of greeneries, forests, and delightful gardens that please the onlookers. Then, Allaah will raise the people of the cave and Ar-Raqeem (see Qur'an, Chapter 18, Verse 9), Jesus son of Mary, prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon them, and all prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them, Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, who was sent with the Qur'an, and upon all those who submitted to Allaah, worshipped Him alone, and did not call upon anyone else beside Him . I also warn those who claim that Allaah has a son ,and all polytheists from severe torment from Him, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted.

:

{فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ‎﴿٨﴾}

Qur'an—al-Kahf — Chapter: 18—Verses: 6–8

Here are a thousand hotbeds of separate, then connected, fire hurricanes of huge destructive power. And many will happen as a great warning from Allah. In addition to tsunamis, floods, and different types of Allaah's cosmic war as warnings of the approach of planet Saqar. Do you feel the heat now, amidst the autumn of September? Then you will feel it in October, November, and December—the awaited winter month, the twelfth month of the Gregorian year. The coming winter will be the hottest in the Arctic Circle, and planet Saqar will annihilate its winter because people did not take lessons from the annihilation of winter in the Antarctic Circle, where no people live. Consecutively, the two poles will turn into two blue seas instead of white ice. I did not find them in the era of Abraham, Lût, and Dhul-Qarnayn after them, nor did I find the two seas of the poles had moved from their place after dissolving during the passage of the planet Saqar; but the poles melted in their frozen setting. And yes, they merge with the oceans to form one balanced sea, and the reason for the melting of the frozen poles is the heat of planet Saqar. Therefore, the journey of Dhul-Qarnayn, Ibrahim son of Ismail son of Ibrahim, the messenger of Allaah, to King Tuba’ al-Yamani was facilitated after the destruction of King Tuba’ al-Yamani, who argued with Ibrahim bin Ismail about his Lord. Tuba’ and his people were annihilated, and Ibrahim, son of Ismail, the messenger of Allah, inherited his kingdom, and this is why he (Dhul Qarnayn) sailed to the two poles. Let us not go off topic and return to the current summer of Saqar. Do you think it will end during the current month of September, as climatologists and all people around the world say? Do you not reason? I did not announce to you the beginning of the summer of the sun, but I have been warning all people for 19 years of the greatest approach of Planet Saqar. Here it has approached with great planning from Allaah, thus night proceeds day due to the rise of the sun from the west. So where would you escape? Here is the United Nations falling into utter ruins owing to the calamity of Allaah's cosmic war, just like the WHO was destroyed because of the calamity of Allah's Corona war. You are still in the summer of Planet Saqar, and that is a decisive statement that is not to be taken for amusement. You will surely come to know that I am truthful

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

Allaah's global caliph for all nations, Imam

Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •