Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - Muharram - 1445 AH
August - 03 - 2023 AD
06:21 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Urgent; to all humans and each who has intellect

In the name of Allah the One, the Subduer, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon every chosen prophet; messenger from Allah sent with a reminder, and whoever followed them from among the humans who have seeing eyes, and none remember except possessors of seeing eyes..

O community of humans, how often I warned you the passage of planet Saqar in the horizons since nineteen years ago, and I advised those who turn away from among the Muslims and the unbelievers to hold fast with Allah's Book the grand Quran, a Reminder from Allah to all humans, which was revealed to the seal of the prophets and messengers, the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Allah's Reminder to the worlds in every era till Judgment Day; that is the well guarded Reminder from distortion and forgery in order to be Allah’s argument against the Arabs in particular and the non-Arabs in general, and I call on Allah to witness and Allah is suffices as a Witness that I am khalifa of Allah; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni over the whole world, land and sea, Arabs and non-Arabs, chosen by Allah and the One The Subduer, as khalifa over the kingdom of the worlds. And what I said to you since the beginning of my call nineteen years ago, the same thing I say to you today is that worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord, He Alone, no partner for Him, so do not invoke anyone with Allah, and hold fast by the covenant of Allah; the grand Quran, that is by holding fast to the decisive verses of the grand Quran which are clear to all mankind, in which the news from Allah the passage of the planet Saqar (Hell) in the horizons of the space of the earth’s sky in my era and yours. How often I cautioned you and warned you since nineteen years ago, I do not sing to you with poetry nor exaggerate unjustly in prose, but the Arabs and non-Arabs did not weigh my call, all of them altogether except a few of those with insight from those who pondered over the logic of the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and in the proof of the knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who vocalizes the knowledge that is contrary to all the sciences of the owners of global warming, and I declared the absolute disbelief in the theory of global warming since nineteen years ago, and we taught you the alternative to their theory of conjecture - surely, conjecture does not avail anything against the truth. And we taught you with truth that the cause of the earth’s temperature rise each year since 2005 little by little; Then we told you with truth since the year 2005 that it is because of the approaching Saqar; planet of chastisement which appears for the humans at the horizons in the news of the decisive Reminder the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].

How, then, if you disbelieve, will you guard yourselves on a near day which will make young youths to be gray-headed?! Indeed, it became right at the gates of the poles. Oh community of humans, verily planet Saqar has arrived and became at the horizon of the southern pole as we taught you prior to years ago that it initially affects both frozen solid poles, the extremities of the planet earth of the humans, (north and south). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Ra`ad] 13:41-42
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]
As that (Saqar) reduces it from the humans who disbelieve in Allah, the One, the Subduer, Also the atheists and some of the Muslims who associate (others) with Allah Lord of the worlds.

O community of humans altogether, their masters and their chief-executives; what I warn you from is no longer far away as it was nineteen years ago, in fact we taught you that it will pass over the planet earth on the night of its passing so you will witness its rise from the horizon of the south pole, although it is coming from the depth of the polar north, but it will face you from the opposite direction, so it would rise from the horizon of the South Pole. And I will give you an example of that about the moon. Did you not witness the crescent of the month at the western horizon after sunset? But the moon meets the earth in the eastern horizon with its luminous face, thus the planet Saqar was far away in the northern horizon and when it's time of its approach it faces the earth in the southern horizon, but it is not luminous reflecting the light, in fact planet Saqar is red hell radiates with heat. indeed by Allah, and by Allah, also by Allah the Great that planet Saqar’s summer heat settled in the southern pole (Antarctica) irreversibly until it rises over the northern hemisphere from the horizon of the southern hemisphere of the globe which is oval and not as you show its image in - Google Earth - so why fabrication even about Planet Earth?! You imagine one side of it with the truth and the other with fabrication while you know that it is oval, that is according to Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book the grand Quran about the fatwa of the distance of the two Easts as we made it clear to you years ago, so renounce satans of jinn before any of you say what came in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Zukhruf] 43:38
{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزخرف].

And the most dangerous than them are satans of mankind who despair of Allah’s mercy who wronged themselves because of despair from Allah’s mercy, don’t they know that Allah forgives all sins, whatever they are and whatever they may be, and His promise is ever true, and He is the Most Merciful of all the merciful? That is for he who repents and turns to his Lord to forgive his sins. Indeed, by Allah, by Allah, and by Allah the Great, surely they will find Allah Forgiving, Merciful. This is a final fatwa to the entire upon whom His wrath against jinn. mankind, and their followers among the misguided servants of Allah altogether, not to despair of Allah’s mercy, no matter what their sins are, so let them know that Allah forgives all sins, no matter what they are, and no matter how great they are the sins, Allah has ordained mercy upon Himself to forgive whoever repent and turn to their Lord to forgive his sins, whatever their sins are, and He guides his heart aright. So let them hasten to turn to their Lord so that He may forgive their sins and guide their hearts. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Zumar] 39:35-59
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾ ‏أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر].

So here is planet Saqar at the horizons of the dome of the South Pole, and here is the South Pole (Antarctica) is melting now in its winter season to a great extent, and in its winter of this year 2023 AD. Don’t you understand? And all climate scientists knew that they were wrong with the theory of global warming, so often I have argued with them for nineteen years and you know, so we repeat and reaffirm and remind with the Quran who fears a threat; for whoever has a heart or listens to ponder and he is a witness to the truth. Indeed, I did not learn from you, far from, very far, in fact I teach you with verses of Allah in the grand Quran before you see it then see messages of Allah with science of physics and logic with truth upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Naml] 27:93
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٩٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النمل].

Preceded that we taught you and warned you in many explanatory-statements over the years that planet Saqar, when it is very close to planet earth, will shine on the other half of the horizon over the southern half of the planet earth; to the fact that Allah taught me about it while it was still far from the horizon of the northern pole of the hemisphere of the earth, so it was like the size of the sun initially due to its distance, but Allah taught me and showed me when it gets close to planet earth it would face it and rises over it from the horizon of the semicircle of a planet earth at the south side; and exactly from the extreme southeast of planet earth easterly to the extreme southwest of planet earth westerly, verily, I repeat and say as in every time, it will rise over it from the south side to planet earth; and exactly from the extreme south of planet earth easterly to the extreme southwest of planet earth westerly, and surely we are truthful.

And the question that comes up for the mind and logic: Since planet Saqar is not a luminous planet like the moon; In fact Saqar is hot glowing planet, isn’t that the mind and logic say: “Truly if it came then it will definitely eradicate winter season at the southern pole a total elimination just before its rise over the northern half of the planet” And for that we foretold you that you have entered into summer heat of planet Saqar from the side of the southern hemisphere for planet earth. The heat of Saqar now is about to be centered at the southern pole and creeping towards the north of planet earth, so you would find its crawling from the east side of earth and from its western side, also from the from the mid south of the equator line of the enormous planet Saqar which includes from remote southeast of planet earth till the remote southwest of planet earth heading towards north of planet earth until it goes down where it came from. Surely I know and I am aware of what I say. So keep your duty to Allah — O owners of the forged heated dome, El-Nino, and global warming, enough nonsense. By Allah you are not convinced within yourselves of what you say. And only it forces you to speak with conjecture because you do not have a real reason for the climate heat, to the fact you do not know. The truth came under light that it’s in the fatwa of Allah’s khalifa and it is planet Saqar. After today none would follow you except the cattle among humans who are far astray than cattle on path. With my due respect to meteorologists / climate scientists from the non-Arabs who did not previously comprehend the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but as for the Arab meteorologists / climate scientists surely they are parrots for they only repeat what the non-Arab meteorologists / climate scientist say. Let not the Arab meteorologists / climate scientists get upset from the fact even if it was just one time. Enough hindering the Arab nations from believing in Allah’s signs and the approach of planet Saqar.

But I am khalifa of Allah; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I disagree with the non-Arab and Arab meteorologists / climate scientists, and I speak with truth, I do not say about Allah other than the truth. Indeed, my Lord is (Allah) the Truth, and the truth I say that you entered in the summer of Saqar, and I know that the summer of the sun’s heat is in the north of planet earth, so I do not mean the usual summer of the sun’s heat in the north of the planet earth, in fact I am speaking with truth about the summer of Saqar in the south of planet earth that it has arrived, so this means that Saqar ruled over the winter of the south pole (Antarctic) execution by hanging from above zero with much of what you did not expect, and that has become clear to you upon the actual reality, so enough hindering (others to follow) Allah’s true path. Do you want to wait until the winter of the other hemisphere - an execution in the northern hemisphere - a final execution, then you would not be able to stop the fire from your faces or your backs, so hearts would reach the throats and the hair of the young youths whitens from the horror of the planet Saqar?! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Muzzammil] 73:17-19
{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].

And I only want you to save yourselves so you would proclaim Allah’s unity and say: “We bear witness that there is no god but Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, we do not worship except Him, devoting religion to Him, even if the haters hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure, indeed we are Muslims submitting to Him”.

And know for certain that Allah ever attains His purpose, and will perfect His light by His servant even though the criminals hated his emergence. Indeed, by Allah, and by Allah, also by Allah the Great, verily Allah is killing them altogether except whoever repent and draw near to his Lord to guide his heart to the straight path of Allah, and his neck bend in obedience to Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni— from the decision makers and their people among the worlds,then they do not find distress in themselves to follow the Truth and submit fully. So I am Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah as mercy for the worlds, I do not obscure Allah’s mercy away from anyone of His servants altogether. Whoever hasten to Allah and draw near (asking) Allah to forgive his sin and to guide his heart, also believed and done righteous deeds and said: “I bear witness that there is no god except Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and I bear witness that Mohammad is messenger of Allah, I do not make distinction between any of Allah’s messengers, and we are His submitting Muslims, and I bear witness that Allah’s khalifa and His servant is Al-Mahdi Nasser Al-Yemeni who Allah granted him the knowledge of the Book, decisive speech and the aright word.

O community of the best foremost supporters, it is about to be (zero margin) with you for the call of the global Mahdiship, so convey this explanatory-statement of mine in a concentrated manner so that he remembers who is among the humans who had clear-seeing minds, if they used them, lo and behold they see, it is as if they woke up from their slumber because they are guided; that is for whoever sees the truth in his heart, that is Allah’s guidance. Those whom Allah would bestow His mercy on them . Indeed, my Lord encompasses everything in mercy and knowledge, and to Allah all matters are returned. And whoever rejects, then I say:

Oh Lord, You are ever Aware, Seeing over Your servants. So hasten and do not delay. Indeed, You are the Patron. Most excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper, You know what's in chests, and You raise those in the graves, and to You is the Resurrection, Most excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper, so decide between me and the enemies of Your goodly-pleasure, and You are the Best of deciders, and Your promise is ever true, and You are the Swiftest in reckoning”.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Khalifa of Allah over the whole world; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=423494
======== اقتباس =========