الموضوع: The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

صفحة 6 من 6 الأولىالأولى ... 456
النتائج 51 إلى 60 من 60
  1. افتراضي

- 51 -
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    01—Rabi’ I — 1444 AH
    27—09—2022 AD
    11:39 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
    _________

Whoever Finds in Their Hearts that it is Impossible for Them to Be Pleased Until Their Lord is Pleased Within, Has Greater Love for Allaah. They Will Neither Weaken nor Yield the Day when all the people will stand before the Lord of the worlds. Allaah is sufficient as a Witness to What is in the Hearts of People whom Allaah Loves and Who Love Him; Despite the Fulfillment of all Signs, They are not Waiting for them Anyway

May the peace, mercy, blessing of Allaah, and the bliss of His pleasure be upon you, people whom Allaah loves and who love Him boundlessly

For that, I affirm for the millionth time that their hearts refuse to be pleased until the self of their Lord, the most loved in their hearts, is pleased. This means whoever argues with them shall find that they have a firm truth concerning Allaah. Because they worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, call upon Him alone, and are sincere to Him in religion. They compete to attain the love and nearness of Allaah until the certainty of the pleasure of Allaah upon them settles in their hearts. Then, they found out that the gratification, and pleasure of their hearts are in achieving the pleasure of Allaah, winning His love, and striving to achieve His pleasure within. As a result, the world will find that it is impossible for the hearts of people whom Allaah loves and who love Him to be pleased until Allaah is pleased within, and the sadness and sorrow within Himself because of His mercy on people that are regretful of what they have neglected concerning Him are replaced with His pleasure within. Do not get tired of repeating the verse which charges your hearts fast. To explain, when one of the supporters feels that the light in their heart became less than it was before, let them remember this verse to fast-charge their heart:
    {إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [يس]
    36:29-32

Here their hearts become deeply purified, and their worship of the pleasure of their Lord intensifies. Some of them will experience this purification and elevation in worshipping Allaah within, as fast as before they rise from their seats. That is why people find that they have a mighty faith and powerful insistence concerning worshipping Allaah until He is pleased within, which highlights the fact that it is impossible for their hearts to change their stance in the least
    However, O people whom Allaah loves and who love Him in this nation: Know you that the path you chose to achieve the pleasure of Allaah within is not only filled with the obstacle of the misguidance of mankind and jinn but also the misguidance of other nations that Allaah created to worship Him. Nations tinier than the atom, which is the blood gnat of viral strains, or bigger. And Allaah will gather them all (on the Day of Judgment) like you, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلَّا أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم ۚ مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الْكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا صُمٌّ وَبُكْمٌ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ ۗ مَن يَشَإِ اللَّهُ يُضْلِلْهُ وَمَن يَشَأْ يَجْعَلْهُ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٩﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]
    Quran—Chapter:6 —Verses: 38-39

And the gnat of viral blood strains is now getting ready to launch a ferocious attack of the war of direct plotting. And my advice to every Muslim (Arabic: submitter) to Allaah is to let go of their arrogance and protect or heal themselves with the supplication I wrote on Ramadan May 19, 2020 AD ( Ramadan 26, 1441 AH)
    :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=377924

And Allah did not delay in giving you the solution to stop the global war of COVID, but the deaths at the beginning were not from Corona, but out of your ignorance and mistakes made by your doctors that coincided with the fate of the death of the infected people. And do not wrong many of those who died owing to Corona at the beginning, especially in its first war in 2020, because most of them were not aware of my global call, it is just their fate to die came. So do not say that they are now in Hellfire, that perhaps Allaah bestows His mercy upon them, except for those who were arrogant towards the call of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    So do not weaken nor lose heart. And be patient, outdo all others in patience, and remain stationed concerning the global call, the mercy to the worlds except for those who refuse the mercy of Allaah. Do not grieve over such wrongdoing people who hate the pleasure of Allaah within and what He revealed in His clear verses of the Book of Allaah, the Great Qur'an. So Allaah rendered their deeds void, except those who sincerely repent to Allaah alone no partners with Him, Allaah will definitely forgive them and have mercy on them. Know that Allaah is All-Forgiving and All-Merciful, but Severe in Punishment for whoever refused out of arrogance to turn back to Him to Forgive them and guide their hearts, so do not grieve over such wrongdoers
    Judgment is Allaah's the Best of those who give victory, the Swiftest of Reckoners, and the Fastest in devising plans. They wish to extinguish Allaah’s light, but He will only allow His light to be perfected to the worlds. That is the promise of Allaah who never breaks promises, but most people do not know
    Attach the statement to the encyclopedia of statements, the light of guidance to the worlds, also to be free from your Lord’s blame, and that perhaps they may fear Him. O you who are devoted to the worship of Allaah and His loved ones, do not weaken or lose hearts
    Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

2. smiling face Imam Mahdi’s Response to the Liar Arab Journalist Mohammed al-Rubea, and those who Incited him to Throw Himself into the Ash Heap of History

-52-

27- Rabi’ al-Awwal - 1444 AH
    23 - October - 2022 AD
    10:03 PM
    (According to the official Time of (Mecca) Mother of Towns)

Imam Mahdi’s Response to the Liar Arab Journalist Mohammed al-Rubea, and those who Incited him to Throw Himself into the Ash Heap of History

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the Prophets and Messengers, Mohammed the messenger of Allaah. And upon all the righteous Muslims who do not seek superiority on Earth or spread corruption, and the good end is for the pious. All praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds

The truth has come to light. And I know that Al Salman will come to a dead end in the live summits of all Arab leaders. Each president or King should throw a live speech wherein they address the new topics of the Arab summits concerning the international arena. Speeches, unlike the fabricated agreed-upon at the Jeddah summit conference. Except for Biden who did not know he was speaking to an impersonator of Prince Mohammed bin Salman. And he (the impersonator) will not be debunked except through a press conference. Consequently, you did not see the Salmanian¹ Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman appearing alongside US president Joseph Biden although the press conference was held by the latter from inside the city of Jeddah in KSA. Having said that, what are they going to do at the conference of the Arab summit in Algeria? They know good and well that throwing a live speech, in video and audio at the Arab summit, cannot be helped. A speech in which he addresses the war between Russia and Ukraine. There is no room for fabrication, and neither the impersonator of King Salman nor of his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman can throw a new speech in which they discuss Russia’s war on Ukraine for it is a new topic. I dare them fabricate the video as the masked impersonators of King Salman and his crown prince underestimate the minds of people. Those fabricators are Abdul Aziz bin Salman, Saud bin Salman, and the other sons of King Salman who are half-brothers of Mohammed and Khalid. They took over the Kingdom and are running it by issuing orders under the name of the King and his Crown Prince, as Khalid bin Salman used to do after their death until the time for his own death came right before the Jeddah summit. He met the same fate as his father and brother and was knocked down to death by the COVID of no escape from death. They also took hold of KSA where they reign and issue orders in the name of the King and his Crown Prince as Khalid bin Salman used to do after the death of his father and Mohammed bin Salman until he met his death shortly before the Jeddah summit. He was stricken with the COVID of no escape from death like his father and brother (MBS). Likewise, Abdul Aziz bin Salman and all his other siblings are in the grip of US president Donald Trump. He is the one who guaranteed them the Salmanian Kingdom after ousting the family of Saud and usurping the reign on the condition that they sell al-Aqsa mosque. Trump ensured their protection even if he was not in power, he would protect them through his allies from the members of the Republican Party in the White House, for those Republicans and any ally of Trump are rebellious devils and enemies of Allaah, the Qur'an, and Islam. And their approach is the same of Trump’s which is the same as Iblis’ (enemy of Allaah, His messengers, and Islam, His religion). How is it that many Arab Leaders want the return of Donald Trump to the throne of America despite knowing that he declared war against Islam, the Book of Allaah, and Allaah’s sanctities?! Let everyone know that the Kingdom of Salman’s family and their followers among the Arabs do not support Russia or America. The Salmanian Kingdom supports the former American President and the evilest Donald Trump against the current President the humanitarian Joe Biden. They want to dethrone him so that Donald Trump takes the throne of the USA. Despite knowing for certainty that Donald Trump declared enmity and hatred toward Allaah’s religion (Islam) and Book (the Great Quran). May Allaah’s curse befall the wrongdoing enemies of (Allaah) Lord of the worlds in general wherever they are among the Arabs and non-Arabs. O Donald Trump, the devil, I swear by Allaah the Great that you will surely die in your rage along with whoever is of your like among human devils in non-Arabs and Arabs
    ¹ relating to the family of Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud

Concerning King Salman and the evil ones among his sons, they reached a dead end because lies have short legs. And I told you before that alive ones will inevitably address new topics. The problem does not revolve around the death of King Salman because he is a useless aged man. However, the problem is the death of the strong and young Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his brother Khalid bin Salman. The Arab League Summit in audio and video in Algeria is happening soon, in addition to new inevitable speeches on new topics concerning the international arena. That is why the (Saudi) Royal Court announced the non-attendance of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at the Arab League Summit Conference for all Arab leaders, claiming: “Due to his health condition”. And they are truthful in their claim, however, it is not a temporary air of malaise because Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is experiencing clinical death owing to being hit by the COVID of death, through a command from Allaah, Since February 03,2022 and not now

They want to turn people away from (believing) confirming signs. Although he is the youngest and strongest Arab leader, and the other Arab leaders are old. Therefore, there is no excuse for him! How is it that he has not recovered yet until November,02,2022 provided that it was just an air of malaise?! A malaise is temporary and goes away fast, but they want to turn people away from the truth and edifying signs. He will not recover till the Day of Judgment because he is in a clinical death since early February 2022. This a sign to let everybody know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is genuinely truthful. Then they shall get over their doubts ,Allaah willing, and the truth will be uncovered. Hence, you know that Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truly truthful and he who perished would perish upon evidence and he who lives would live upon evidence.

And not only will Mohammed bin Salman not attend the Arab Leaders Summit; but He also did not attend the Five-State Arab Summit in al Alamein in Egypt, although it was held for a reason related to the security of Saudi Arabia. Likewise, he will not attend the Climate Change Conference; if he has to throw a live speech attended by journalists from all over the world, and not videotaped by one channel. Because if journalists' cameras were left free to broadcast the speech live on the Internet; fabricators will not be able to (let the impersonator) act or dub the speech and they will not be able to fabricate the topic about the war between Russia and Ukraine at the Climate Change Conference, because the war on Ukraine is a global crisis, in addition to Allaah's cosmic and Corona war

Moreover, you will never find Mohammed bin Salman in a press conference, till the Day of Judgment, where he addresses the war between Russia and Ukraine. Also, you will not find him in any new television interview, neither inside nor outside Saudi Arabia, in which he addresses his call to Russia and Ukraine to stop the war and resort to a peaceful dialogue table. Mohammed bin Salman will never appear to tackle any new topics which have happened since February 03, 2022 AD, in the international arena like an invitation (with his voice and image) to the Russians and those with them in the East and Ukraine and those with them in the West to stop the Russians’ war on Ukraine after the defeat of the Russian President when he mentioned nuclear threats. Mentioning nuclear war warnings, O Vladimir Putin is an admission of defeat, as well as the response of US President Biden in which he states “the response will be in the same way”. There is no excuse after that for the greatest of the Arab leaders, the egotistical clinically dead Crown Prince of the Salmanian Kingdom (KSA) who was promoted after his death to be the Prime Minister. That is Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who has been clinically dead since February 03, 2022. Being a supreme Saudi leader among the Arab leaders, he will not be able to use his tongue to announce the quest for mediation for the Arab leaders. And I bear witness that if he was still alive, his historic opportunity would have been to seek Arab mediation, in this sense he would lead the Arab leaders to stop World war III. But how could someone who has been clinically dead since the beginning of February 2022 AD do that
    ?!

Considering that it requires a live public appearance of Mohammed bin Salman, and press conferences for His Highness to tackle the global war between Russia and Ukraine. I know with certainty that Al Salman will reach a dead end because the dead will not return except with a miracle from the Lord of the worlds. I swear by Allaah, neither King Salman nor Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman have the ability to appear in a live conference to seek mediation to publicly stop the Russia-Ukraine war until the eight holders of the throne of Allaah, and all the angels who exalt the praise of Allaah, and all the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and the paradise which is as wide as the heavens and the earth pass through the eye of a needle
    !

And it was supposed that the media jester, Mohammed al-Rubea, condemns Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, who announced the death of the three members of Al Salman, by saying: “And here they are alive and well”, or he should have mentioned the sign of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, saying: “Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani used to swear that he would not take charge of all of Yemen unless from President Ali Abdullah Saleh, but here the Houthis killed him and he is pushing up daisies now (dead and gone)”

In this sense, you can make people skeptical about me until the truth comes to light concerning if Nasser Mohammad al-Yamani is truly of the truthful ones and Allaah’s caliph on the worlds. But it was not from the jester, al-Rubea, except to fabricate my drinking of water (in a video) and paradoxically portray me as a polydipsic camel who excessively drink water!

May Allaah forgive you, O jester, Mohammed al-Rubea. O Mohammed, do you know that my call started when you were about six or seven years old? And when you grew up you became a fabricating jester and a media liar who has lost his credibility. Even if you were truthful in some of your comments on the leaders of the parties, but your audacity to execute fabrications against the caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, cost your loss of credibility, and how evil is what I made you famous for. For how do you bring together the insane liars who claim Mahdism, and Allaah's caliph, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, the owner of the logical clarifications ?! How injudicious of you to include me among other lunatic Mahdism claimers! Who made you do it? For they will definitely not protect you against the punishment of Allaah the Swiftest in account and the Severest in torment. So take the initiative to repent and apologize before Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, takes you down with His firm plan COVID, then you lose. And if you were truly an honest man you would not have fabricated my drinking of water like a thirsty camel, I am shocked by those who watch your show! How do they watch a lying jester who is not ashamed of executing fabrications?! Man, I did not even finish one bottle of water throughout the whole discourse! So who urged you to have the audacity to fabricate a video of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani? If I want, I shall plan against you for to me, you are not a man of respect. But Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani and his supporters are of the servants of the Most Gracious who walk on the earth humbly. They neither want to silence people nor aspire to be superior on earth or corrupt. And when ignorants address them they reply: “peace”. It is not permissible for neither my supporters, nor any truth-seeker, to be a subscriber of the channel of the liar Mohammed al-Rubea. Do not you feel ashamed of how people perceive you, O Mohammed al-Rubea? Because they watched the video of my discourse and it became clear to them that you are solely a lying broadcaster as long as you fabricated lies against Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani and assembled all the shots where I drank water throughout the discourse then put them together to look like uninterrupted sips. You did not even give me time to take a breath to drink water! Nevertheless, you taught my supporters how videos are being fabricated

As for Abdul-Malik al-Houthi, as far as I know, he did not declare himself Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi, as well as Hassan al-Touhami who promotes the slogan
    amat amat
    أمت أمت”

But he (al-Touhami) is
    waiting for his followers to call him al-Mahdi then he denies it. Consequently, they greatly insist upon him being the Awaited Mahdi to implement the false narrative that was not even mentioned among the fabricated hadiths, which were falsely attributed to prophet Mohammed and his honored companions, by human devils. Hypocrites know that this narrative is a clear and illogical lie that the mind shall not accept. It states that Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi, does not know from Allaah that He has chosen him as his caliph over the worlds! Hassan al-Touhami is holding firmly to the false and blood-shedding hadiths, and I do not absolve from guilt all the parties of Yemen who are fighting for power and all of them are bloody, except for those whom my Lord bestowed His mercy upon so they repented and turned to Allaah. And if Hassan Al-Tuhami was truthful, he would have come to the website of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani to debate with me provided that he was of the truthful ones. But O Mohammed al-Rubea, you have indeed tarnished your image but not Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. And if Allaah saved you, and you figured out that you mocked Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, how would you deal with people then after Allaah empowers His caliph
    ?

Apologize so that people would not say after the empowerment if they saw you: “This is Mohammed al-Rubea, the liar who executed fabrications against Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani to make him look over thirsty like those in hellfire asking for water and get relieved with water like molten metal, scalding their faces.”

Do not you fear that Allaah, the Lord of the worlds, might include you among those over-thirsty who ask to be relieved with water but get water like molten metal, scalding their faces out of the intensity of the scorching vapor due to the water's high temperature, but they have to sup it for its torrid heat
    ?!

Do not you fear Allaah and that you would be among them, O Mohammed al-Rubea due to fabricating against Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani? What do you think Allaah will do to you if you mock His caliph
    ?

His (true) caliph who was not obliged by others like your claim, O Mohammed al-Rubea, what a liar! But I have been compulsively chosen by Allaah, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة القصص].
    (al-Qasas— Chapter: 28— Verse: 68)

I was absolutely raged at your fabrication concerning my drinking of water, and mocking Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi. In addition to your false statements in which you claim that I agreed with the Houthis to imprison me, till the end of Ramadan, after I announced the banquet at Sabeen square, Yemen. But you are such a liar and you and whoever incited you harmed no one but yourself and your media credibility. Lo and behold! After 18 years of da’wah, this Mohammed al-Rubea came to make me look like a beginner! Like those possessed false Mahdis whose da'wa does not last because of their lunatic illogical statements. But sane ones cannot be convinced by lunatics. On the other hand, if you logically ponder upon the clarifications, by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, of the Qur'an through the verses of the Qur'an, your mind shall give you a ruling that Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is not lunatic, but calls to the truth and guides to the straight path

And only my supporters from different parts of the world criticized you, so wherever you are, they are close to you, and fear them not for they never disobey my commands

As for the edifying signs, they actually took place. Like those who imprisoned my Saudi supporters thus, Allaah took the lives of King Salman, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and Prince Khalid bin Salman through His firm plan, COVID. We are waiting for the death of Chinese President Xi Jinping, the archenemy of Islam. May Allaah shorten his life as soon as possible with his might and power and include him among the edifying signs along with whoever is of his likes from the Arab and non-Arab leaders. Indeed, my Lord is Almighty and All-Wise

If Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the worlds, know that Allaah will achieve His purpose and empower His caliph with His might and power. Allaah will definitely manifest the truthfulness of His caliph by fulfilling what He promised the wrongdoers

Having said that, Mohammed bin Salman will never appear in a press conference or a new television interview to discuss the new issues that have taken place in the international arena after my announcement of his clinical death on February 03, 2022. Whereas the Russia-Ukraine war took place also in February, and Allaah demised Mohammed bin Salman shortly before that, and it was a global event (the war between Russia and Ukraine). But did you find Mohammed bin Salman ever speaking using his tongue about the war between Russia and Ukraine?! There is no old video of him in which he mentioned the war between Russia and Ukraine, that unexpectedly broke out days after his death, in the same month, on February 24, and in the same year 2022. And the war is still on until the time of issuing this statement of mine. Still, the clinically dead Prince Mohammed bin Salman did not appear in live videos since that February and we are now at the end of October. With this in mind, have you found for him one video in which he calls Russia and Ukraine to stop the war and resort to the peaceful dialogue table
    ?!

And I repeat and remind and say: if Mohammad bin Salman was alive, it would be his historic chance, and he could have made history because Saudi Arabia is a friend of the eastern and western countries. And behind him are Arab leaders who will be blamed if did not mediate to stop the war between non-Arabs, although its damage will affect Arabs and non-Arabs. Verily, Allaah will help those who fear Him and do not want to wage war or shed the blood of the aggressor. He is Most Knowing of what is within their hearts. But the global corona war is greater in torment and stronger in punishment, and soon all Arabic channels and foreign channels will be busy with the global war of Corona instead of the war of Ukraine

And I have told you before that what has passed is just maneuvers and the time has come for the (viral) Lion beasts. So wait for the death of Xi Jinping, by permission of Allaah Lord of the worlds, and those who are like him are next

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise is due to Allaah; Lord of the worlds

Allaah‘s caliph on the whole world Imam Nasser Mohammad al-Yamani

3. smiling face Reminder: COVID the Gravedigger

-53-

30—Rabi’ Thani— 1444 AH
    24—November—2022 AD
    12:40 PM
    (According to the official time of Mecca (Mother of Towns))

Reminder: COVID the Gravedigger

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allaah be upon you my righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters. Know you that the deterrence of the death of Mohammed bin Salman with COVID-of-no-escape-from-death is a lesson for decision-makers. Many decision-makers in the worlds have been aware of the secret behind the reason why Prince Mohammed bin Salman did not attend at the meeting hall where all the world’s heads of state gathered at the historic Climate Change Conference, held in Sharm el-Sheikh, where Arab and non-Arab leaders were videotaped while delivering their speeches, except for the clinically dead Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Therefore, it has been clear to all the leaders of the world that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman missed COP27. They knew something must have affected his health condition ,and were not deceived by the ‘isolated conference’ for they know he would not settle for such mini isolated conference, that does not suit his stature, away from COP27 where all leaders of the world gathered. Was he kicked out by the leaders of the world to have to hold a small conference that is suitable for his eminence? Does it make any sense that Mohammed bin Salman of the strong personality and global fame would accept this? They know very well that he likes to philosophize and show off. So those who use their minds knew that all the appearances of Mohammed bin Salman since the first episode of the visit of the King of Bahrain till the blatant performance of (MBS's) impersonator at the conference isolated from the original COP27 were truly based on acting and fabrications. Slow-witted ones and many Arab and non-Arab leaders knew the wisdom behind the mini-COP27 which is for the fabricators to have the chance to do their fabrications that they cannot execute at the real COP27 in Sharm el-Sheikh where many world leaders were present, so how about witty ones? Also, it has been clear to them the truth about climate change disasters, from which carbon dioxide is absolved from guilt, after the meeting of all climatologists. They told them that COVID is the reason why 100% of carbon dioxide factories in the world, in 2020AD, were closed, followed by consecutive lockdowns in 2021 AD, as well as the prolonged lockdown of China in 2022AD. However, they found that climate disasters multiplied like never before in the years of COVID-19, starting from 2020 until 2022, although in these three years carbon dioxide emissions were at their lowest in the history of the industrial revolution due to Corona lockdowns. As a result, failed the presumptive global warming hypothesis, about which they were claiming that it is behind the climate changes. And COVID-19 undermined the global warming theory, that they believed in for more than twenty years, by forcing the lockdown of carbon factories in major and minor states owing to Corona. In this sense, the carbon theory was demolished with reason and logic, and the failure of the hypothesis of global warming became clear to all climatologists. And they became worthless as I promised them with the truth. Because carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere has nothing to do with climate change, not even by 1%. That is why, from now on you will never find them seeking to reduce the carbon gases, no matter how they tried to lie, because the truth became clear to them at the Climate Change Conference (COP 27) in Sharm El-Sheikh, so the world leaders and climatologists conferred in secrets about the global warming scandal and the carbon dioxide myth. But now the truth is manifest to all that it is with Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi (the guided) Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani and that theories of all climatologists about greenhouse carbonic gases are equal to zero.
    Here remains a question: what is the reason behind climate changes? They have no option but to believe Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani who has been arguing with them for 18 years that the reason is the approach of Saqar, the Planet of Torment. It has been causing the skirmishes of Allaah's climate war before it passes in our sky creating a heavenly eclipse (on the day it passes) because it will obscure the sky of the earth from the people who are at night and those at day starting from the abrupt rise of Saqar, the Planet of Torment, from the south pole and let the curse of Allaah be upon liars, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة سبأ].
    (Surah: Sabaa’ — Chapter: 34 — Verses: 49-54)

I have countlessly warned people, who are turning away from the Qur'an, from the torment of the approach of planet Saqar yelling day and night at all disbelievers and saying: O Muslims, O Muslims the planet of Torment has arrived, the planet of Torment has arrived! So why should I grieve for people who refused to believe? Whenever they knew that the truth is with Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani they act in complete negligence as if they hear nothing about me! I have warned you that you have reached the beginning of major events in 2022, so what do you want me to name the beginning of 2023? The year of death and the greatest skirmishes due to the approach of planet Saqar from which the hair of young men will turn white out of its horror?! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم سورة [المزمل].
    (Al-Muzzammil— Chapter:73— Verses: 17-19)

Here COVID demolished the myth of global warming and it has been clear to all climatologists that carbon dioxide is not behind the calamity of Allaah's climate war despite the “real” attendance of all world leaders at the Climate Change Conference in Egypt to put the Paris Climate Agreement into effect. Climatologists now have no choice but to admit that their theory has failed after the lockdowns of COVID-19 and the stop of CO2 emissions because of quarantines. They were surprised by the constant increase in climate disasters and became humiliated compared to the knowledge of the owner of the knowledge of the Book (Qur'an) Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

How greatly I suffered from their turning away from the truth about the skirmishes of the planet of Torment. They contributed in turning people away from believing the skirmish of Allaah's cosmic war caused by the planet of Torment. Having believed in global warming and fossil carbon dioxide (CO2-fos) and that it is the reason behind climate disasters, they disbelieved in the effect of Saqar on the earth and the sun due to its approach. And I suffered because of this hypothesis and theory since the beginning of my Mahdist call in 2005. And I deny that theory and disprove the argument of those of the fossil carbon dioxide theory with Truth from Allaah's Book, the Great Quran, and completely demolish it through the clear (and decisive) verses of the Book in the Great Qur'an. However, Muslims refused but to disbelieve and said: “Who is more knowledgeable? You or NASA? All climatologists around the world affirm the theory of greenhouse gases but you, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, have your own theory of Saqar”. I seek refuge in Allaah from conjectures that do not avail against the truth. It is as if I am addressing Arabs in a foreign tongue, not in a clear Arabic language! Did I bring you clear proofs from the book of the secularist Michel Aflaq?! Did not I teach you the clear proof from the clear verses of the Qur'an, pinpointed in a decisive verse that is clear to all Arab scientists and their people? Not only this, but also it is clear to whoever speaks in clear Arabic language; that is the inevitability of the passing of planet Saqar in the sky of our Earth before the Day of Judgment according to your calculations. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏} ؟
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]
    (Chapter: 21—Verses: 37-40)

This is a clear verse and you cannot alter it through exegesis because it is of the fundamental verses of the Qur'an that do not need interpretation, its explicit meaning is the same as its implicit meaning. But you, Arab leaders and their people disbelieved in it and believed in what contradicts the clear verse of the Qur'an on the pretext of the scientific revolution of atheists. Allaah does not encompass them with anything of His knowledge except for what He wills. But when their knowledge contradicts the clear verses of the Qur'an they still believe it, is their knowledge more truthful than Allaah's?! Exalted is Allaah the Great! Indeed the knowledge of Allaah is more truthful and more guiding, for whose words are more truthful than Allaah's? The words of those who hate what Allaah revealed in the clear verses of the Great Quran and hate His pleasure
    ?

Anyway, because of the arrogance of human devils of Arabs and non-Arabs against the call of the caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani, Allaah has commanded me before issuing this statement to announce this global hashtag chosen by Him as follows:
    Let Whoever Hates Me Dig Their Own Grave

And I bear witness to Allaah the One, the Overpowering, that I commanded my supporters to deliver the statement titled
    :
    Let Whoever Hates Me Dig Their Own Grave
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=400305
    as much as they can through the internet

I swear by Allaah, the Great, I did not write the hashtag out of my own accord but meticulously like what my Lord has ordered me to. If I were a liar it would be to my own loss and wrongdoers shall not be touched by any harm. And If I am truthful, then granting me victory is on Allaah, who chose me as His caliph, thus He bends down the necks of the worlds in humiliation to obey me, His caliph, while they are humbled, whether they like it or not

Watch for the death of the Chinese President, Xi Jinping, God willing, because he is of the greatest evildoers and most disobedient towards the Most Gracious, Allaah, for imprisoning the Chinese Muslims. Also, wait for the death of his likes among decision-makers and wrongdoers in the worlds, for from now on there will be no good news for the sinners who pursue what evokes the wrath of Allaah and hate His pleasure. Let those who hate the caller to the pleasure of Allaah, the greatest than the pleasure of His paradise, die in their rage and dig their graves. According to the command from Allaah to His caliph, I announce to those who hate the pleasure of Allaah, highlighted in my call, that they will die with a painful torment-of-partners so let them dig their graves in readiness for a prompt death. Are those grave-burried any but dead ones
    ?!

O Allaah, I have indeed done what you have ordered me years before this, and I warned them night and day, and I detailed for them the call of the truth from their Lord using insight from You; which is the true clarification of the Great Quran. But they hated the caller to the truth because out of their part they hate my invitation to them to worship the bliss of the pleasure of Allaah through worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him. Whoever disbelieves in the invitation of the caller to the path of Allaah ,based on insight from Allaah, his abode is the Hellfire. And I give them tidings of being the forerunners among wrongdoers in resting in Saqar, the planet of Hell in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة غافر]
    (Ghafir—Chapter:40— Verse:12)

But most of them hate the truth and judgment belongs to Allaah the Most High the Great, so watch for His judgment ,indeed I am watching with you

O believers, guard yourselves against the violence of the strong soldiers of Allaah by believing in the prayer I wrote on May 19, 2022 AD (Ramadan 26,1441 AH) in the statement titled
    :
    Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

Flee from Allaah to Him for you will never find besides Him a helper or a protector from His torment except for escaping to Him. Thus, you worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, and repent from the greatest sins and gross indecencies and oppression against people, and shedding their blood and looting their money. Also, obey Allaah, His messengers, and His caliph on the whole world Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani whom has been given the knowledge of the Qur'an by Allaah who made me His global caliph on all nations. Notwithstanding, you disobeyed the call of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani so He sent against you soldiers of COVID (unidentified gnat of viral strains). The gnat is not of the visible biting insects, the so-called mosquito. Nay, I swear by my Lord, it is even tinier. It is some gnat that you encompass no knowledge about. It is the so-called Corona but it is not the Corona you know. It is the tiniest soldier of Allaah and it's scientific knowledge level exceeds all your scientific imagination. It makes your knowledge equal to zero and I have taught you that from nearly three years ago, by a command from Allaah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, He permitted them to invade you with consecutive and irresistible armies that shall come to you from an unknown origin. Verily, this is a global Corona war of Allaah, and it shall intensify with that which you had not taken into account
    Although they are all from China, they do not encompass their origin; for they are from the command of Allaah by His Word of power: “be” and “so it is”. Also, it is as I taught you that it will come out in prepared and consecutive batches and supporting forces to reinforce the earlier batches. And each one is greater than the one before until a viral alliance of partners is formed, as I have told you before, and I know and understand what I am saying, and whoever ponders upon
    :
    The Series of Clarifications by the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani about the Invisible and Unidentified Gnat of Viral Strains, Which was Created by the Words of the Power of Allaah; the Word "Be" and so it is
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755
    from the beginning to the end shall understand that

Indeed, these are prepared and taught soldiers. They received the (required) knowledge directly from Allaah, their creator, who prepared them to know how to invade the systems of the human body. And they are still invading you through the calamity of the war of Allaah's tiniest soldiers in the Quran and the most intelligent ever. They never disobey Allaah ,and they do what they have been commanded. This is a challenge for you from Allaah who created you and the heavens and the Earth. He is the creator of everything and the controller over the Kingdom of the heavens and the Earth but you cast Him away behind your backs as if He SWT did not exist. So dig your graves, O wrongdoers, or do not! I swear by Allaah, He will fight you while you are standing, sitting, or lying down on your sides. Wait for severe torment of different degrees for others, from where you do not know. The severest supporting force is the COVID of no escape from death. It has already arrived (into your world). But it is like a lion watching a battle, and ready and waiting for Allaah's command to decide it. How many times did I warn you that you have not yet seen anything but the maneuvers of the COVID soldiers that invade you from where you do not know their origin. just as Allaah invaded you with His climatic war. More than that, you know not the main reason for the calamity of Allaah's climate war despite the massiveness of Saqar! It is of the most gigantic planets in the Book. Planet Saqar comes not to you except abruptly due to its unstable appearance. To explain, it is covered in a fire that is as black as a new moon and has been permitted to launch skirmishes of the calamity of Allaah's climate war which made climatologists worthless.

It became clear to all mankind leaders that climatologists do not know what is the cause of climate changes, and they (climatologists) taught them, in Sharm el-Sheikh, that it became clear to them that greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide) are not the reason behind climate changes as they used to think before COVID. They reached the fact that the situation is not parallel to their claims because COVID has demolished their theory, of global warming, when it stopped the wheel of life for many months. It was only required to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 50% per year, but to their surprise, COVID stopped the carbon emissions of industrialized and rich countries by 100% per day for several months, then Allaah intensified His climate war, eradicating the theory of global warming, and it completely ended at the great climate change conference (COP 27) in Sharm El-Sheikh. You will never hear any of them bringing up the subject of global warming again except for those who want to turn people away from believing the truth. And from now on, no sane person shall believe in the so-called “Earth's retention of greenhouse gases of carbon dioxide from their factories”, as they claim. So why do they conceal from the people the failure of the global warming theory? And why do not they teach the people that what they thought ,thirty years ago, about the theory of global warming is just a conjectural hypothesis that does not avail anything against the truth? Then they acknowledge that the physical facts about the cause of Allaah's cosmic and corona war are not revealed by Allaah except for one of His righteous servants; that is the caliph of Allaah over the whole world the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani. After that, they declare their submission to Allaah and humble their necks in obedience to the chosen caliph by Allaah, while they are debased. Certainly, you do not have the right of veto to apply against the choice of Allaah to His caliph. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ }
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة القصص].
    (Chapter 26— Al-Qasas— Verse: 68)

We shall wait and see who is the insolent liar, O arrogant ones against the caliph of Allaah al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. Your fate has come surrounded with the calamities of Allaah's climate and Corona wars, in case Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truthful in his claim that Allaah has chosen him to be His caliph on the whole world. You will verily know that Allaah will achieve His purpose and that I truly did not fabricate a lie against Allaah by announcing: (let whoever hates me dig their own grave)

Meaning: let them be ready to die and let them die in their rage

So watch, indeed I am too watching with you. And you shall know the meaning of the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ }صدق الله العظيم
    (Al-Imran— Chapter: 3— Verse:26)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_cLC1GrHk

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds
    Your brother; Allaah's caliph on the whole world

اقتباس المشاركة 401188 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 53 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    30 - ربيع الثاني - 1444 هـ
    24 - 11 - 2022 مـ
    12:40 مساءً
    (بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=401063

تَذكيرٌ؛ كُوفيد حَفَّارُ القُبور ..

سلامُ الله عليكُم ورحمته وبركاته أحِبَّتي الأنصار السَّابقين الأخيار..

اِعلموا أنَّما مَوعِظة مَصرع محمد بن سلمان بكوفيد الموت فلا فَوت إنما جعلها الله عِبرةً لصُنّاع القرار، وقد تبيَّن لكثيرٍ مِن صُنّاع القرار في العالمين سِرّ سبب عدم حضور الأمير محمد بن سلمان في قاعة اجتماع كافّة رؤساء العالم التّاريخية في قمّة المناخ الجامعة لرؤساء العالم بأسرِه في قاعة (شرم الشيخ)، حيث تصوّروا وحيث ألقوا خطاباتهم - رؤساء العَجَم والعَرَب - إلَّا الأمير محمد بن سلمان المَيت سَريريًّا، وتَبيَّن لكافّة زُعماء العَجَم والعالَم بأسرِه أنّ وليّ العهد السّعودي محمد بن سلمان كان مِن الغائبين عَن قمّة زعماء العالم، فعلِموا أنَّه مسَّهُ سوءٌ في حالته الصحيّة، ولم تنطلِ عليهم قِمّةٌ مَعزولةٌ، وهم يعلمون أنه لن يرضى أن تُقامَ له قِمّةٌ صغيرةٌ بمعزلٍ عَن قِمّة رؤساء العالم (كوب 27) للمناخ الجامِعة، فهل تمّ طرده من قِمّة رؤساء العالم بأسرِه حتى يعقد له قِمّةً صغيرةً على مستواه؟! فهل يقبل العقل والمنطق أن يرضى بذلك محمد بن سلمان الشخصيّة القويّة المَشهور عالميًّا؟! وهم يعلمون أنه يحب الفلسفة والظهور!

فعلِموا - أولو الألباب - أنَّ جميع حَلَقات ظهور محمد بن سلمان مُنذ مسلسل الحلقة الأولى (زيارة مَلِك البحرين) فِعلًا كانت تمثيلًا وفبركةً؛ جميع المُسلسلات إلى المُسلسل الفاضِح الواضح للمُمَثِّلين في قِمّة معزولةٍ عن القِمّة العالميّة، فعلموا الأغبياء - فكيف بالأذكياء؟ - أنّ الحكمة من تلك القمّة المُصَغَّرة ليتسنَّى لِأصحاب المُسلسل التَّمثيل والفبرَكة كونهم لا يستطيعون التّمثيل والفبركة في قِمّة المُناخ (كوب 27) في شرم الشيخ لكثافة زُعماء الدّول، وتبيَّنت لكثيرٍ من قادة العَجَم وكافّة قادة العرب؛ كما تبينت لهم الحقيقة عن برآءة ثاني أُكسيد الكربون عن كوارث التغيُّرات المُناخية كبرآءة الذئب من دَمِ يوسف من بعد اجتماع كافّة بروفيسورات علماء المُناخ، فأخبروهم أنَّ كوفيد كورونا الذي سبَّب إغلاق كافّة مصانع ثاني أُكسيد الكربون في العالمين بنسبة مائة بالمائة في عام (
    2020 مـ)، وتبعه إغلاقات تترى مُتَقَطِّعة في عام (2021 مـ)، وكذلك إغلاق الصين المُطَوَّل في عام (2022 مـ)، ولكنهم وجدوا أن كوارث المناخ تضاعفت أكثَر في أعوام كوفيد 19 بشكلٍ غير مسبوقٍ بِدءًا من (عام عشرين عشرين وعام واحد وعشرين وعام اثنين وعشرين) رغم أن في هذه الأعوام الثلاثة أقَلّ انبعاثات لثاني أُكسيد الكربون في تاريخ الثورة الصّناعية بسبب إغلاقات كوفيد كورونا، ففشلت فرضيّة الاحتباس الحراريّ الظنّية للذين كانوا يزعمون أنه مَن وراء التغيرات المناخية ونَسَف كوفيد كورونا نظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ التي كانوا يعتقدونها لأكثر من عشرين عامًا وذلك بإجبار مَصانع البَشَر الكربونيّة في الدول الكبرى والدول الصغرى بالإغلاق التَّام بسبب كورونا، فتمّ نَسْف النظرية الكربونيّة بالعقل والمنطق نَسْفًا، وتَبيَّن لكافّة علماء المُناخ فشل فرضية الاحتباس الحراريّ فأصبحت صفرًا على الشمال كما وعدناهم بالحق؛ كون ليس للكربون الجويّ أيّ علاقة بالتغيُّرات المناخيّة ولا بنسبة واحد في المائة؛ ولذلك لا ولن تجدوهم من بعد اليوم يسعون للحد من الغازات الكربونيّة مهما دجّلوا؛ كونه تبيَّن لهم الحقّ في قمة المناخ (كوب 27) في شرم الشيخ فأسرّوا النجوى - قادات العالم وعلماء المناخ - عن فضيحة الاحتباس الحراريّ وأُسطورة الكربون، ولكنه حَصحَص الحقّ أنّه مع خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وأن كافّة علماء بروفيسورات علم المناخ أصبحت نظريتهم صفرًا على الشمال في نظرية (الغازات الدَّفيئة الكَربونية).

وبقي السؤال الذي يَطرح نفسه: إذًا فما هو سبب التغيُّرات المناخية؟ وليس لهم إلَّا أن يُصَدِّقوا خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ الذي يُجادلهم مُنذ ثمانية عشر عامًا أن ذلك بسبب اقتراب كوكب العَذاب سقر فسبَّبَت حدث تناوش حَرْب الله المناخية قبل أن تمرّ في سماء أرض البشر فتُحدِث كُسوفًا سماويًّا يوم مرورها؛ كونه سوف يحجب - كوكب العذاب سقر- سماء الأرض عن رؤية السّماء عن أهل اللّيل وأهل النّهار في الأرض بِرُمّتها ليلة مرورها، بدءًا من شروق كوكب العذاب سَقَر من جهة جنوب الأرض بغتة، وإنَّ لعنة الله على الكاذبين تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة سبأ].

فذلكم كوكب العذاب سَقَر يا معشَر البشر، فلكَم أنذرتكم من عذاب الله بأمرٍ من عند الله في مُحكَم كتابه، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].

فلَكَم حذَّرت البشر المُعرِضين عن القرآن العظيم من عذاب اقتراب كوكب سَقَر وأنا أصرخ لكافّة الكفار الليل والنّهار وأقول: يا مسلمين يا مسلمين كوكب العذاب وصَل، كوكب العذاب وصَل. فكيف آسى على قومٍ مجرمين كُلَّما حَصحَص لهم الحقّ من ربّهم أنّه مع خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فيجعلون أُذنًا من طينٍ وأُذنًا من عجين وكأنهم لا يسمعون عنّي شيئًا؟!

وسبق أن حذَّرناكم أنَّكم دخلتُم بداية الأحداث الكُبرى في عام
    (2022 مـ)، فماذا تريدون أن نُسمّيَ بداية عام (2023 مـ)؟! بعام الموت والتّناوش الأكبر بسبب اقتراب كوكب سقر الذي يَبْيَضُّ من هوله شعر الولدان الشباب شيبًا؟! تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏}صدق الله العظيم سورة [المزمل].

فها هو كوفيد حطَّم أسطورة الاحتباس الحراري فتبيَّن لكافّة بروفيسورات عُلماء المُناخ أن عادم أُكسيد الكربون ليس هو من وراء قارعة حرب الله المُناخية برغم أنهم حضروا - قادة البشر - في قِمَّة المناخ في مصر للاتّفاق لتطبيق (اتّفاقية باريس) للمُناخ بجدٍّ وحقيق، ولم يعُد أمام بروفيسورات عِلم المُناخ إلَّا أن يعترفوا أنها فشلت نظريتهم بسبب إغلاقات كوفيد 19 وتوقّفِ عادم الكربون بسبب الحجورات والإغلاقات؛ فإذا هم يتفاجأون أن كوارث المُناخ في ارتفاعٍ أكثر وأكثر، فانقلَبوا صاغرين أمام عِلم صاحب عِلم
    الكتاب خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

فلَكَم عانَيت مِن الصَّد عن حقيقة تناوش كوكب العذاب، فصَدّوا عن التَّصديق بتناوش حرب الله الكونيّة بكوكب العذاب، فكفروا بتأثير اقترابه على الشمس والأرض بسبب كذبة أن ارتفاع كوارث المُناخ هو بسبب الاحتباس الحراريّ لثاني أُكسيد الكربون الأحفوريّ، وعانَيت بسب هذه الفرضيّة والنظريّة منذ بدء دعوتي المهديّة منذ عام
    (2005 مـ) وأنا أُنكر تلك النّظريّة وأُدحِض حُجّة أصحاب نظريّة الكربون بالحقّ من كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وأنسفها نسفًا بآيات الكتاب المُحكَمات في القرآن العظيم، فأبى المسلمون إلَّا كفورًا وقالوا: "أَأنتَ أعلم أم وكالة ناسا الأمريكيّة وكافة علماء المناخ في العالمين مُقِرّين بنظرية كربون الغازات الدَّفيئة وأنت وحدك يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لك نظريّة أخرى كما تزعم أنه كوكب سقر؟!" وأعوذ بالله من نظريات قول الظنّ التي لا تغني من الحقّ شيئًا، فكأنّي أخاطب العرب بلسانٍ أعجميٍّ وليس لسانًا عربيًّا مُبينًا، فهل آتَيْتُكُم بالبرهان المُبيْن من كتاب (ميشيل عفلق العلمانيّ)؟! أم علّمناكم بالبرهان المُبيْن من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم بآيةٍ مُحكَمةٍ بينّة لكافة علماء العَرَب وشعوبهم أجمعين، بل بَيِّنةً لكل ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ مُبينٍ حتميّةَ مرور كوكب سَقَر في سماء أرض البشر قبل يوم القيامة بحسابكم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]؟! فهذه آيةٌ مُحكَمةٌ لا تستطيعون تحريفها عن طريق التفسير كونها من آيات أُمّ الكتاب ليس لها تأويل؛ بل ظاهرها كباطنها مُحكمةٌ بيّنةٌ، فكفرتم بها يا معشَر قادات العرَب وشعوبهم أجمعين وصدَّقتم بما يخالِف لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم بحُجّة ثورة المُلحدين العلميّة، وهيهات هيهات! فوالله لا يحيطهم الله بشيءٍ مِن علمه إلَّا بِما شاء، ولكن حين يأتي من عِلم البشر بِما يُخالِف لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم؛ فهل عِلمُهم أصدَق من الله قِيلًا؟! - سُبحانه - بل عِلم الله أصدَق قِيلًا وأهدى سبيلًا؛ هو عِلم الله سُبحانه، ومَن أصدق من الله قيلًا؟ أم قيل الذين كرهوا ما أنزَل الله في مُحكَم كتابه القرآن العظيم وكرهوا رضوانه؟!

وعلى كل حالٍ، فبسبَب تَكبُّر شياطين البشَر مِن العرَب والعَجَم على دعوة خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؛ فقد أمرني الله مِن قَبْل
    هذا البيان أن أُعلن بهذا النداء هاشتاقًا عالميًّا مُختارًا مِن الله كما يلي:
    (من كان يكرهني فليحفر قبره).

وأُشهد الله الواحد القهّار على كافّة الأنصار أني آمرهم ما استطاعوا إلى ذلك سبيلًا في الإنترنت العالميّة أن يُعلِنوا ويُبَلِّغوا ذلك البيان الذي بعنوان:
    (مَن كان يكرهُني فليحفِر قبره ..)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=400265

وأقسم بالله العظيم ما كتَبت هاشتاق ذلك البيان من رأسي؛ بل كَما أمرَني ربّي بالحَرف الواحد، فإن كُنت كاذِبًا فعلَيّ كَذِبي ولن يُصيب المُجرمين مَكروهٌ، وإن كنت صادِقًا فكان حقًّا على الله نَصر خليفته الذي اصطفاه فيُخضِع أعناق العالَمين لطاعة خليفته وهم صاغرون، شاء مَن شاء وأبى مَن أبى.

فارتَقِبوا لمصرع الرئيس الصينيّ (شي جين) بإذن الله رَبّ العالمين كونه مِن أكبر المُجرمين على الرحمن عِتيًّا بحبس المُسلمين الصينيِّين، وارتَقبوا لإعلان مصرع مَن كان على شاكلته مِن صُنّاع القرار والمُجرمين في العالمين؛ فلا بُشرى مِن بعد اليوم للمُجرمين الذين اتَّبَعوا ما يُسخِط الله وكرهوا رضوانه، فليموتوا بغيظهم فليحفِروا قبورهم - الذين كرهوا داعي رضوان الله النعيم الأعظم من جنته - فالذين كرهوا رضوان الله على لسان داعي الحَقّ من ربّهم؛
    فحسَب الأمْر مِن الله إلى خليفته أن يُعلِن الأذان بالموت بعذابٍ مِن رجزٍ أليم للذين كرهوا داعي رضوان الله أن يحفِروا قبورهم، بمعنى فليبشروا بالموت عاجلًا غير آجلٍ، فهل يتوارَى في القبر إلَّا مَن مات؟!

اللهم إني فَعَلت ما أمرتني به مِن قبل هذا بسنين، وحذَّرتهم وأنذَرتهم الليل والنّهار، وفصَّلت لهم دعوة الحقّ من ربِّهم على بصيرةٍ
    مِن الله البيان الحق للقرآن العظيم فكرِهوا داعي الحقّ بسبب كُرههم لدعوتي إلى نعيم رضوان الله بعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وحَسَدًا من عند أنفسهم، ومَن كفر بدعوة الدَّاعي إلى سبيل الله على بصيرةٍ مِن الله فمصيره النار؛ بل أُبَشِّرهم أنهم هم السَّابقون مِن المجرمين إلى كوكب نار جهنَّم تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة غافر]، ولكن أكثرهم للحقّ كارهون، فالحُكم لله العَليّ الكَبير، فارتقبوا لحُكم الله إنِّي معكم رَقيب.

ويا معشَر المؤمنين، فحَصِّنوا أنفسكم من بأس جنود الله الشديدة بالتَّصديق بالدعاء الذي كتبناه في تاريخ: (ستة وعشرين رمضان لعام 1441 للهجرة) الموافق: (19 - 05 - 2020 مـ) الذي بالعنوان التالي:
    (فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل ..)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=329951

فَفِّروا مِن الله إليه، فلا ولن تجدوا لكُم مِن دون الله مِن وليٍّ ولا واقٍ مِن عذابه إلَّا الفرار مِن الله إليه فتعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له، فتوبوا إلى الله متابًا مِن كبائر الإثم والفواحش والبَغي على النّاس وسَفك دمائهم ونهب أموالهم، وأطيعوا الله ورسلَ الكتاب وخليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ الذي آتاه الله علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم؛ فجعلني خليفته الأُمميّ العالميّ فعصيتم دعوة خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فأرسل الله عليكم جنود كوفيد (بعوضة ما) لا تحيطون بها علمًا، وليست من الحشرات اللادغات بِما تسمونها (الناموسة المَرئيّة)، كلَاَّ وربّي الله؛ بل أصغَر مِن ذلك؛ بعوضة ما لا تحيطون بِها علمًا، ذلك ما تسمونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا؛ بل كوفيد مِن أصغر جُند الله، ألا وإن مُستواها العلميّ يَفوق كافّة خيالاتكم العلميّة؛ بل تجعل علمكم صفرًا على الشّمال كما علّمناكم بذلك مِن قبل ما يُقارِب ثلاث سنوات إلَّا قليلًا؛ فعَلَّمناكم بأمرٍ مِن الله خالِق السماوات والأرض أنّه تأذَّن بغزوكم بجنودٍ لا قِبل لكم بها تَترى وتأتيكم من حيث لا تعلمون منشأها؛ فذلكم حرب من الله كورونيّة، ولسوف تشتد قارعة حرب كورونا العالمية بما لم تكونوا تحتسبون.

وبِرغم أنها جميعًا من الصين ولكنهم لا يحيطون بمنشأها عِلمًا كونها بأمر الله (كُن فيكون)، وهي كما علّمناكم تتخرَّج دُفعات مُسَوَّمَة تَترى مَددًا يتلوه مددٌ؛ تعزيزات لِما قبلها، وكُلّ آية هي أكبر مِن أختها حتى يُشَكِّل تَحالُفًا فيروسيًّا ذا شركاء كما أفتيناكم مِن قبل، وأعلم وأعي ما أقول، ويُدرِك ذلك من تَدبَّر في
    سلسلة بعوضةٍ ما وسِرّ فيروس كورونا من البداية إلى النهاية.
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=39341

بل هي جنودٌ مُسَوَّمةٌ مُعلَّمةٌ (فتتلقَّى العِلم مُباشرةً مِن الله خالقها) التي أعَدَّها الله كيف تغزو أجهزة جِسم الإنسان، فلا تزال تغزوكم قارعة حرب جنود الله؛ أصغر مخلوقات الله في الكتاب وأذكاها على الإطلاق، لا يَعصون الله ما أمرهم ويفعلون ما يُؤمَرون، تَحَدٍّ لكم من ربّ العالمين الذي خلقكم وخلق السماوات والأرض؛ الخالِق لكل شيءٍ والمُسَيطِر على ملكوت السماوات والأرض، فإذا أنتم تجعلون الله وراء ظهوركم فكأنَّه لم يكُن موجودًا!
    فاحفِروا قبوركم أيُّها المجرمون أو لا تحفِروها فوالله إنّه قاتلكم قيامًا وقعودًا وعلى جنوبكم، وعذابٌ شديدٌ لآخرين بدرجاتٍ متفاوتة؛ وكذلك بنفس السيناريو (مِن حيث لا تعلمون)، وأشَدَّ المدَد كوفيد المَوت فلا فَوت (وصَل مِن قَبْل)، ولكنه كأسَدٍ مُتَفَرِجٍ على معركةٍ؛ جاهِز مُنتَظِر لأمر الله لِحَسم المعركة، فلَكَم حذَّرناكم أنَّكم لم تروا بعد إلَّا مُناورات جنود كوفيد تغزوكم مِن حيث لا تعلمون مَنشأها كما غزاكم الله بقارعة حرب الله المناخيّة، وكذلك من حيث لا تعلمون السببَ الأصليَّ لقارعة حرب الله المناخية رغم كِبَر حَجم سَقَر! وهي مِن أكبَر الكواكب في الكتاب؛ ذلكم كوكب العذاب سَقَر لا تأتيكم إلَّا بغتةً بسبب تقلُّب لِباسها، فهي مُكتسيّة بنارٍ سوداء مُعتِمة كعتمة وجه القمر في المحاق، ومُؤَذِّنة بِحَرْب تناوش قارعة حرب الله المناخيّة حتى جعلت عِلم علماء المناخ صِفرًا على الشمال.

فتَبيَّن لكافة قادات البشر أجمعين أنّ عُلماء المناخ لا يعلمون ما هو سبب التغيُّرات المناخيّة، وعلَّموهم عُلماء المناخ في شرم الشيخ أنّه تبيَّن لهم أنهم توصَّلوا أجمعين أنه ليس السبب لتغيُّرات المناخ كما كانوا يظنون من قبل وصول كوفيد أنه بسبب الغازات الدفيئة (ثاني أُكسيد الكربون) بل تبيَّن لهم أنه ليس كما يزعمون كونه نسَف نظريتهم كوفيد كورونا نَسفًا الذي أوقف عجلة الحياة أشُهرًا عديدةً، وكان المطلوب خفض الانبعاثات الكربونيّة فقط خمسين بالمائة في العام، ولكن كوفيد أوقف انبعاثات كربون الدّول الصناعية والغَنيّة بنسبة مائة بالمائة في اليوم الواحد عَدَدًا مِن الشهور، فَمِن ثَمّ رفَع الله معيار قارعة حرب الله المناخيّة فأزهق نظرية الاحتباس الحراريّ، وانتهت تمامًا في القِمّة العُظمى للمناخ (كوب 27) في شرم الشيخ، فلا ولن تسمعوهم ينغمون لكم بها مِن بعد اليوم إلَّا مَن أراد أن يَصُدّ، ولن يُصَدِّقُكُم أي إنسانٍ عاقِلٍ من بعد اليوم بِما يسمونه احتباس كوكب الأرض بالغازات الدَّفيئة لثاني أُكسيد الكربون مِن مصانعهم كما يزعمون، فلماذا يُخفون على النّاس إعلان فشل نظرية الاحتباس الحراريّ فيُعَلِّمون الناس أن ما كانوا يظنونه مُنذ ثلاثين عامًا بنظريّة الاحتباس الحراريّ تبيَّن لهم أنها كانت مجرد نظريّة فرضيّة بالظن الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئًا فَمِن ثم يُقرّون ويعترفون أن الحقائق الفيزيائيّة عن سبب قارعة حرب الله الكونيّة والكورونيّة حقًّا لَم يُحِط الله بها غير عبدٍ من عباده الصالحين؛ ذلكم خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؟ فيُعِلنون الاستسلام لِرَبِّ العالمين فَيُسلِمون له وتخضع أعناقهم لخليفة الله المُصطَفى عليهم وهم صاغرون، فليس لَكُم حَقّ الفيتو على اختيار الله لخليفته سبحانه، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة القصص].

فسوف ننظُر ونَرى مَن الكَذَّاب الأشِر يا معشَر المُستَكبِرين على خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، فقد جاء قَدَركم مِن كُلِّ بابٍ بِقوارع حرب الله الكَونيّة والكورونيّة إن كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ مِن الصادقين أنّ الله اصطفاه خليفته على العالم بأسرِه، فسوف تعلمون أن الله بالغُ أمرِه وأنّي حَقًّا لَم أفترِ على الله بإعلان نِداء (مَن كان يكرهني فليحفِر قبره) أي فليبشِر بالموت، فيموتوا بغيظهم، فارتقبوا إنّي معكم رقيبٌ، ولسوف تعلمون حقيقة قول الله تعالى:
    {قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران]

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالمين..
    أخوكم خليفةُ الله على العالم بأسرِه الإمامُ المهديّ؛ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_cLC1GrHk
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

4. smiling face Emphasis: COVID the Gravedigger

- 54 -

Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

18— Jumada I — 1444 AH
    12— December — 2022 AD
    04:59 AM
    (According to the official time of (Mecca) Mother of Towns)

Emphasis: COVID the Gravedigger

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Brother Essam, curiosity is overwhelming you whilst the fire
    of jealousy, on Allaah from her, is breaking out in my heart. Where did she get all this certainty from? She, who makes fruits out of mud then prays for Allaah to transform them into real ones! If I were to create such a thing, I would have mocked myself despite knowing that Allaah is Capable of everything! O Mariam, Where did you get all this certainty from? And why does she outdo me, to that extent, in her certainty concerning the answering of her prayers, while it is me who worships the greatest bliss
    ?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End-quote by Nadia
    Quote’s link

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=388200

A publishable great intervention for resolution by Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani in response to Allaah's beloved follower, Nadia

If this certainty of yours was fulfilled, so you created out of mud all fruits and food and made springs burst out of the Earth and ordered it to turn into a green garden wherein you find the same fruitage which have been prepared in the heaven for the pious. Also, if you ordered the Earth to be of rivers of milk and pure honey and wine delicious to those who drink so they be, by the permission of Allaah, like how you wanted. And if Allaah has granted you the certainty of His Words of power thus you order anything using the Word “be” so it comes to be by the permission of Allaah. But, you knew that your Lord is sad within, would you be pleased with such divinely conferred supernatural powers because Allaah granted you the certainty of answering all your prayers thus you order something to be and so it comes to be by the permission of Allaah? Would you be joyous and proud that your Lord has given you a slight share of the certainty of His words of power, the word “be” and so it is
    ?!

Think it right and you shall find the forceful response intensely exploding in your heart saying: “ I seek refuge in Allaah to be pleased with neither all this nor the Kingdom of the paradise which is as wide as the heavens and the earth. Not only this but also I crave Your protection for me to be pleased until You, my Lord, is pleased Within, neither full of pity nor sad. O my knowledgeable Imam, away with all progenies with no exception, and away with the gardens of the great bliss no matter how they are and how they will be. I swear by the Lord of the heavens and Earth that Allaah will never please me with neither all His Dominion nor His limitless Word of Power, the Word “be” and so it is”
    I find that upon the Self of Allaah there is sadness and pity on His servants who are regretting what they neglected in regards to their Lord, those annihilated by Him for their injustice and their abode has become eternal fire. Each of them has only one unified thing to say, as per what Allaah clarified in His words:
    {أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر]
    (Az-Zumar — Chapter: 39 — Verse:56)

At the same time, Nadia, you will find Allaah saying a hidden thing that no one from His servants nor the nearest angels to His Divine Self who carry His Throne, could hear. They are not aware of what Allaah, who established Himself on His Great Throne, is saying in secrecy within Himself
    :
    {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس].
    (Ya-Seen — Chapter: 36— Verses: 30-31)

Let not your jealousy of some simple divinely conferred powers of the certainty of Allaah's response to her prayers by which He honored Mariam, the daughter of Imran, turn you away from the certainty you know concerning the reality of the bliss greater than all of this, represented in the achievement of your aim within the Self of Allaah, which is His pleasure within and the disappearance of His pity within. So if you are among those whom Allaah has granted knowledge of the truth of His pleasure within and that it is truly the greatest bliss but if it is not then why did Allaah create us? Then all of these limitless prodigies and miracles in His Dominion will be worthless before your eyes, for your love for your Lord is without limits in Kingdom and Dominion. If you are truly among the worshippers of the greatest bliss all of this will be trivial for you and you shall find your heart addressing your Lord in tears saying: “What is the worth of aggrandizements, prodigies, and all miracles while the Most beloved to my heart is full of pity and sadness?!” Away with all the divinely conferred powers, and I swear by the Self of Allaah the Great and all His beautiful names and exalted attributions, that I will not be pleased with the bliss of His paradise, which is attainment greater than the Kingdom of the worldly life until Allaah the Most beloved to myself is neither full of pity nor sadness. I cannot continue the other life in the gardens of bliss because I will not be happy therein while I knew from Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani about the state of Allaah, mentioned in the clear verses of the Qur'an since forever, since He annihilated the former nations owing to turning away from the caller to the truth from their Lord, His messengers, thus He annihilated their people without injustice. As for their state after their destruction, Allaah, the Most Merciful of all, has informed us about their condition through His call to His servants who have wronged themselves to not despair of His mercy, and to turn to Him to guide their hearts before each of them says what came in their news in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {۞ قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏}‏
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر].
    (Az-zumar— Chapter:39— Verses: 53-56)

And the torment has been decreed upon many of the nations who were fairly annihilated by Allaah, but the Great calamity is the state of Allaah within after tormenting them, about which He says
    :
    {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس]
    (Ya-Seen — Chapter: 36— Verses:30-32)

Here we cry our hearts out and ask Allaah: “Why did you create us, O Most Gracious?! What is the worth of all your Dominion if you are full of pity and sadness despite your innocence of doing your servants wrong in Your Words:
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَٰكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يونس]
    (Yunus—Chapter:10— Verse:44)

And given that You are the Most Merciful of all, no one is coequal of Your mercy within Yourself because although you did not wrong people in aught You say
    :
    {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ } [سورة يس]
    (Ya-Seen — Chapter: 36— Verses:30-32)”

Here, the jealousy of the all-embracing caliphate disappears, and all the honor, the divinely conferred powers, and all the prodigious miracles vanish, and the jealousy from the bearers of the Throne because of their closeness to the divine Self of Allaah in the upper assembly and from those angels around them who praise their Lord, not knowing what is Within their Lord's self, evaporates. In this position, the kingdom of Allaah is utterly destroyed in the eyes of the people whom Allaah loves and who love Him. And I swear by what I and they know that it is impossible for them to be pleased with the divinely conferred powers and all the prodigious miracles, neither in this world nor in the hereafter until the wisdom behind their creation is fulfilled. Thus, pleased is the most beloved thing to themselves more than the miracles, and all His extraordinary signs in the Dominion of the world and the hereafter .
    O beloved of Allaah, Nadia, do not let your jealousy of the divinely conferred powers of Mariam, the supporter of the truth, prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon her, turn you away from the truth. This jealousy will make you see that you are more deserving to do the same, or to be supported by Allaah with the certainty of the words of His power after He has given you the certainty of something greater, which is the certainty of the reality of His greatest name, the attribute of His Pleasure upon His servants. Then you found out that it is truly a bliss greater than the bliss of His Paradise, so you took it as a purpose, and made a covenant with the Most Merciful not to be pleased until He is pleased.

So think it right, my dear, righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters. Sometimes when I assign one of you a mission, not out of exaltation but as an assignment, I see something within some of you, so what are you going to do when you attain your positions after my empowerment?! I swear by Allaah, that from people whom Allaah loves and who love Him in this nation, out of their great love for Allaah's caliph, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani, are those whom if I assigned to be street sweepers, they would be pleased and his heart would be enjoying obedience to Allaah and His caliph. In this sense, positions among the ranks of the Kingdom of the worlds do not concern them. But, what they care about is the pleasure of Allaah manifested in obeying His caliph and that is it. This is their utmost hope in this worldly life. And Nadia is one of them, so be among the thankful O the beloved (female) servant of Allaah, and you too O people whom Allaah loves and who love Him. Do not change in the least, and ask Allaah to steadfast you so that He does not turn your hearts away without any injustice. Did Allaah seduce Iblees’ heart except because of his jealousy on Allaah's honoring of Adam? That is why he said
    :
    {وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ قَالَ أَأَسْجُدُ لِمَنْ خَلَقْتَ طِينًا ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ قَالَ اذْهَبْ فَمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ فَإِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ جَزَاؤُكُمْ جَزَاءً مَّوْفُورًا (36)}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الإسراء]
    (Al-Isra' — Chapter:17 — Verses:61-63)

But people whom Allaah loves and who love Him, if the caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani, gave them brooms to clean the streets of the countries of the worlds, they would find pleasure in that
    in humbleness to Allaah, as a reward from them and kindness to their Lord who did good to them through honoring them with the certainty of the truth of the greatest name of His. And how honorable they are, and how high is their rank before the eyes of a Sovereign, Perfect in Ability Allaah for granting them the certainty of the truth of His greatest Name while they are still in this worldly life. And they found it truly, without doubt, a bliss greater than the bliss of His Paradise. So, they made a covenant with the Most Merciful, Allaah, that they will not be pleased until He is pleased within. And how impossible it is for them to be pleased until He is pleased
    And my empowerment has approached, so I say: O Allaah, I despaired of the guidance of your servants by signs and supernatural miracles. Despite supporting me with the hidden gnat of viral strains, they disbelieved in Your cosmic war through the calamity of Your climate war by air, sea, and land. I taught them to know with knowledge of certainty that the One who sent upon them the climate war is the same One who sent upon them the war of his Corona soldiers represented in the war of Allaah with the soldiers of the viral blood strains which surpass them in scientific capabilities, but it does not increase wrongdoers among them except in arrogance and haughtiness, and their faces were distressed because of raising Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. Those have hated what Allaah has revealed in the clear verses of His Book, the Qur'an, with the truth and they hate the truth. Hence, I tell them by the command of Allaah: die with your wrath all of you. This is because they follow what makes Allaah angry, and hated His pleasure, and He will waste all their deeds, and I say to them: Die with your wrath, for my goal and the goal of the enemies of Allaah upon His self are two contradictory goals.

O Allaah, you know that I am the worst enemy of whoever was an enemy of you in the whole Kingdom, and turns people away from Your pleasure within. O Allaah, uproot them from Your kingdom as a malicious tree that has been removed from above the earth as you have uprooted the tree of Zaqqum O the Ever Living, The Sustainer. O Allah, hasten their torment, heap the wicked among them above one another, and pile them all together in the fire of Hell. Indeed, You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing

O Allaah, I am your servant, I ask you by virtue of the fact that there is no God but you, and by virtue of your mercy that you have decreed upon Yourself, and by virtue of the greatest bliss of your pleasure within, to guide those other than them from among Your servants from the jinn and humans and every other kind. Indeed, you are my Lord, the Hearer of supplication

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise se be to Allaah
    Allaah's caliph on the whole world Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 402004 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 54 -
    18 - جمادى الأول - 1444 هـ
    12 - 12 - 2022 مـ
    04:59 صباحًا
    (بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأم القُرى) ___________

تأكيدٌ؛ كُوفيد حَفَّارُ القُبور ..

اقتباس المشاركة : Nadia
    يقتلك الفضول أخي عصام بينما تشتعل نار الغيرة في قلبي على ربي منها، أنّى لها كل ذلك اليقين، تلك التي تصنع فاكهة من طين ثم تدعو الله ليحولها إلى فاكهة حقيقية! لو قمت لأفعل شيئا كهذا لسخرت من نفسي رغم علمي أن الله على كل شيء قدير! أنّى لكِ كل هذا اليقين يا مريم! ولماذا تتفوق عليا مريم في يقينها بإجابة دعائها إلى هذا الحد وأنا التي أعبد النعيم الأعظم ......

تم اختصار الاقتباس.
    رابط الاقتباس:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=388200
    انتهى الاقتباس من Nadia

تَعليقُ مُداخَلة عُظمى للفَصل مِن خليفةِ الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، مسموحٌ للنشر رَدًّا على حَبيبة الله (الأنصارية نادية):

فهل لو تَحَقَّق يقينك هذا فخلقتي مِن الطّين كافَّة الفواكه والمأكولات وفَجَّرتي الأرض ينابيع تَفجيرًا فتقولين للأرض: "كُوني جَنَّةً خَضراء فيها مِن كُلِّ الثَّمرات بِنَفس الثَّمرات التي أُعِدَّت للمُتَّقين في جَنَّات النَّعيم"، وكذلك تَقولين: "كُوني ذات أنهَارٍ مِن لبَنٍ وعسَلٍ مُصفَّى وخَمرٍ لذَّةً للشاربين بإذن الله ربّ العالمين"؛ فكانت بإذن الله كما تريد نادية، بل وأتاك يقينُ كلمة قُدرَته فتقولين للشيء: "كُن"؛ فيكون بإذن الله، غير أنَّكِ عَلمتي حال ربّكِ: حزين في نفسه. فهل ترضين بهذه الكَرامات الخارِقة بسبب أنّ الله آتاكِ يقين الإجابة فتقولين للشيء كُن فيكون بإذن الله؟! فهل سوف تَكونين فرحةً مسرورةً فخورةً أنَّ ربكِ أعطاكِ شيئًا يَسيرًا مِن يَقين كلمة قُدرة الله كُن فيكون؟!

فاحسبيها بِشَكلٍ صَحيحٍ وسوف تَجدين الرَّد العَنيف في قلبكِ يتفَجَّر تفجيرًا فيقول لكِ قلبكِ: "أعوذ بالله أن أرضى بذلك كُلُّه ولا بملكوت الجَنَّة التي عرضها السَّماوات والأرض؛ بل إنّي أُعيذُ نفسي بالله أن أرضى حتى يَرضى في نفسه لا مُتحَسِّرًا ولا حَزينًا، فسُحقًا للكرامات عن بَكْرَةِ أبيها يا إمامي العَليم، وسُحقًا لجَنَّاتِ النَّعيم العَظيم مَهما كانت ومَهما تَكون، هيهات هيهات! ورَبّ الأرض والسَّماوات لا يُرضيني رَبّي بِملكوته أجمعين ولا بأمر الكاف والنون بِلا حدود في المُلك"، غير أنّي أجد أنّ في نفس ربّي حُزنًا وحَسرةً على عباده النَّادمين على ما فَرَّطوا في جَنبِ رَبّهم - الذين أهلكهم الله - كانوا ظَالمين لأنفُسهم فأصبحوا في نار جهنَّم خالدين، ولِكُلِّ نَفسٍ مِنهم قَولًا واحِدًا مُوحَّدًا كما أخبركم الله في قول الله تعالى: {أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر].

وفي نَفسِ الوقت تَجدين رَبّكِ يقول في نفسه قَولًا خَفيًّا لا يسمعُهُ أحدٌ مِن عباده ولا حَملةُ عرشه الذين هم أقرَب الملائكة لذاته الإلهيّة؛ لا يشعرون بِما يقول الله المُستَوي على عرشه العظيم بالقول الخَفيّ في نفسه: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس].

فلا تَفتنكِ الغَيرةُ بِكرامات شَيءٍ يَسير كَرَّم الله بها - يقين كلمات الله - مريم ابنة عمران في شَيءٍ يَسير عن اليقين بمعرفة حقيقة النَّعيم الأعظم مِن ذلك كُلُّه أن يُحَقِّق لكِ رضوان نفسه ويُذهِبَ حال حسرته، فإذا كنتِ مَمَّن آتاهم الله مَعرفة حقيقة رضوان الله في نفسه - هو حقًّا النّعيم الأعظم - ما لم؛ فلماذا خَلَقَنا؟! فما تُغني الكرامات والمُعجِزات في مَلكوته وحتى ولو كانَت بِلا حدود؛ فحُبّكِ لربّكِ بِلا حدود في المُلك والملَكوت، فإن كُنتِ مِن عَبيد النَّعيم الأعظَم فسوف يسقط ذلك كُلُّه في نظركِ، فتجدين قلبكِ يُخاطِب ربّكِ بالدموع فيقول: "وما الفائدة مِن التَّكريم والكَرامات وكافَّة المُعجِزات وأحَبّ شَيءٍ إلى نفسي مُتَحسِّرٌ وحَزينٌ؟!" فتبًّا لكافّة الكرامات ألف تَبٍّ وتَبٍّ، وهيهات هيهات! وأُقسِم بذات الله العَظيم وبجميع أسمائه الحُسنى وصِفاته العُلى لن أرضَى بنعيم جَنَّاته التي هي ذات الفَوز العظيم مِن مَلكوت الدُّنيا حتى يرضَى رَبّي أحَبّ شَيءٍ إلى نفسي لا مُتحَسِرًا ولا حَزينًا، فلا أستطيع مُواصلة الحياة الآخرة في جَنَّات النَّعيم، فلا ولَن أفرح بِها وقد عَلَّمنا خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ عَن حال الله في مُحكَم كتابه مُنذ أمَدٍ بعيدٍ؛ مُنذ أن أهلَك الله الأُمَم الأُولَى بسبب إعراضهم عن داعيَ الحَقّ مِن رَبِّهم على لِسان رُسله فيُهِلكَهم مِن غَير ظُلمٍ، فأمَّا حالهم مِن بَعد هلاكهم فقد عَلَّمنا الله أرحَم الرَّاحمين بحالِهم مِن خلال نِداء الله لعِباده إلى الذين ظَلموا أنفسهم - فكونه الله أرحَم الراحمين - أن لا يستيئِسوا مِن رَحمَةِ الله، وأن يُنيبوا إلى رَبِّهم لِيَهدي قلوبهم قَبل أن يقول كُلٌّ مِنهم ما جاء مِن أخبارِهم في قول الله تعالى: {۞ قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏}‏صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزمر].

فَلَكَم قُضي الأمْر على كَثيرٍ مِن الأُمَم الَّذين أهلكهم الله على الحال مِن غَير ظُلمٍ مِن الله سُبحانه، ولَكِن الطامَّة الكُبرى هو حال الله في نفسه مِن بَعد هلاكهم يقول: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس]، فهُنا تَذْرِفُ دُموعُ القَلب مُخاطِبَةً الربّ: "لماذا خلقتَنا يا أرحَم الرَّاحمين؟! فما الفائدة مِن مَلكوتك أجمعين وهذا حالك مُتحَسِّرًا وحَزينًا؛ رغم فتواك عن برائتك مِن ظُلم عِبادك في قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَٰكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يونس]، وبِما أنَّكَ أرحَم الراحمين؛ فلا مَثيل يُوازي صِفة رحمتك في نفسك، فرغم أنَّك لم تَظلِم النَّاس شَيئًا ورغم ذلك تقول: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ } [سورة يس]."

فهُنا تَسقُطُ الغَيرة على الخلافة الشَّامِلة، وهنا يسقُط كافَّة التَّكريم والكَرامات وجميع خوارق المُعجِزات، وهنا تَسقُط الغَيرة مِن حَملَةِ العَرْش الثَّمانية لِقُربِهم مِن الذَّات الإلهيِّة بِالمَلإ الأعلى ومَن حولهم المُسَبِّحين بِحَمد رَبّهم غير أنّهم لا يعلمون بِما في نفس ربهم. فَفي الوَقفة في هذا المَوضِع يتدَمَّر مَلكوت الله تَدميرًا في نَظَر قَومٍ يُحِبُّهم الله ويُحبُّونه، وأقسم بِما أعلمه ويَعلمون أنَّهم شَديدو المحال أن يرضوا بالكَرامات وكافَّة المُعجِزات الخارِقة لا في الدُّنيا ولا في الآخرة حتى تتحقَّق الحِكمة مِن خلقهم؛ فيرضى أحَبَّ شَيءٍ إلى أنفسهم مِن المُعجِزات وكافَّة آياته الخارِقة في ملكوت الدُّنيا والآخِرة.

ويا حبيبة الله نادية فلا تَفتنكِ غيرتكِ مِن كرامات الصِّدِّيقة مريم عليها الصّلاة والسّلام، فهذه اسمها غَيرة فترين أنَّكِ أَولَى أن تَصنعي مِثلها أو يؤيِّدك الله بِشَيءٍ مِن يقين كلمات قُدرته مِن بعد أن أتاك الله اليَقين مِن أعظم مِن ذلك وهو اليقين بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظَم صِفة رضوان الرَّحمن على عبادِه، فوجدتي أنّه حَقًّا النَّعيم الأعظَم مِن نَّعيم جَنَّته فَمِن ثمَّ اتَّخذتيه غايةً، فاتَّخذتي عِند الرَّحمن عَهدًا أن لا تَرضي حتى يَرضى.

فراجِعوا حِساباتكم أحِبَّتي الأنصار السَّابقين الأخيار؛ فإنّي أرى أحيانًا حينَ أُكَلِّف أحدًا مِنكم بِمُهِّمة - ليست تَشريفًا وإنَّما تَكليفٌ - فكأنّي أرى في أنفُس بَعضكم شَيئًا، إذًا فماذا أنتُم فاعِلون حين تَوزيع المناصِب مِن بَعد الظهور والتَّمكين؟! فوالله إنَّ مِن قَومٍ يُحِبُّهم الله ويُحِبُّونه في هذه الأُمَّة - فبرغم حُبّهم العَظيم لخليفة الله المَهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ - لو أُكَلِّفه (مُكَنِّس شوارع) لوجدَ في ذلك مُتعَةً في نفسه؛ فترضى نفسه مُتَمَتِّعًا قَلبه بطاعة الله وخليفته، فلا تهمّه المَنَاصِب في مَنَاكِب مَلكوت العالمين؛ بل ما يهمّه: (رِضى الله بطاعة خليفته وبس) فذلك مُنتهَى أمله وأملها في هذه الحياة الدُّنيا، ونادية مِنهم، فكوني مِن الشَّاكرين يا حبيبة الله، وكونوا مِن الشَّاكرين يا معشَر قَومٍ يُحِبُّهم الله ويُحِبُّونه؛ فلا تُبَدِّلوا تَبديلًا، وسَلوا الله التَّثبيت حتى لا يُغوِيَ الله قلوبَكم مِن غَير ظُلمٍ، فهل أغوى الله قَلب إبليس إلَّا بسبب الغَيرة على تكريم الله لِآدَم؟ ولذلك قال: {وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ قَالَ أَأَسْجُدُ لِمَنْ خَلَقْتَ طِينًا ‎﴿٦١﴾‏ قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ قَالَ اذْهَبْ فَمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ فَإِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ جَزَاؤُكُمْ جَزَاءً مَّوْفُورًا ‎﴿٦٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الإسراء].

ولَكِن قَومًا يُحِبُّهم الله ويُحِبُّونه لو يصرف لهم خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ (مَكانِس) لتنظيف الشوارع في دُوَل العالَمين لوجَدوا في ذلك مُتعَةً تَواضُعًا لله جَزاءً مِنهم بالإحسان إلى ربِّهم الذي أحسَن إليهم وكَرَّمهم بيقين حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، وما أكرمهُم وما أعلَى مقامهُم عِند مَليكٍ مُقتَدِرٍ بِسبب أنّه أتَاهم يقين حقيقة اسم الله الأعظَم وهم لا يزالون في الحياة الدُّنيا فوجدوه حقًّا النَّعيم الأعظم مِن جنته لا شَكَّ ولا رَيب، فاتَّخَذوا عِند الرّحمن عهدًا: (أن لا يرضوا حتى يرضى)، فَلَكَم أولئك شَديدو المحال أن يَرضوا حتى يَرضى.

واقترب الظَهور، وأقول: اللّهم إنّي عبدك مُستَيِئسٌ مِن هدى عِبادك بالآيات والمُعجِزات الخارِقة رغم تأييدك لعبدك بِملكوت البَعوضة الخَفيّة وما فوقَها؛ فكفَروا بِحرب الله الكَونيّة بِقارعة حرب الله المناخيّة جَوًّا وبَحرًا وَبرًّا، فعلَّمتهم أن يَعلَموا عِلم اليَقين أنَّ الذي أرسل عليهم حَرب قارعة المناخ هو ذاته الذي أرسل عليهم قارِعة حَرب جنوده الكورونيّة المُتَمَثِّلة في حَرب الله بجنود السُّلالات الدَّمويّة التي تتفوَّق عليهم في القُدرات العِلميّة، فما زاد المُجرمين مِنهم إلَّا تَكبُرًا وغُرورًا، وسِيئَت وجوههم بسبب بَعث خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، أولئك كَرِهوا ما أنزَل الله في مُحكَم كتابه بالحَقِّ وهم للحَقِّ كارِهون، وأقول بأمر الله لهم: مُوتوا بِغيظكم أجمعين. ذلك بأنَّهم اتَّبعوا ما يُسخِط الله وكَرهوا رضوانه، ولسوف يُحبِط أعمالهم أجمعين، وأقول لهم: مُوتوا بِغيظكم، فهدفي في نفس الله وهدف أعداء الله في نفس الله هدفان مُتَناقِضان.

اللّهم إنَّك تعلم أنّه مَن كان عَدوًّا لَك يصُدّ عن تحقيق رضوان نفسك فإنّ عبدك مِن ألَدّ الخِصام لهم في المَلَكوت كُلّه، اللهم اجتثهم مِن المَلَكوت كشَجرةٍ خَبيثةٍ اجُتَثَّت مِن فوق الأرض كَما اجتَثَثْت شَجَرة الزَّقوم يا حَيّ يا قَيوم، اللّهم عَجِّل لهم بِقِطِّهم واجعل الخَبيث بَعضه فَوق بَعضٍ واركُمه في نار جهنَّم أجمعين إنَّك أنت السميع العليم، اللّهم وإنّي عبدك أسألك بِحقّ لا إله إلَّا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبِحقّ عَظيم نَعيم رضوان نفسك أن تهديَ ما دون ذلك من عبادك مِن الجِنِّ والإنس ومِن كُلِّ جِنس إنَّك رَبّي سَميع الدُّعاء.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله على العالَم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

5. smiling face The Year of No Escape from Death, Where is the Refuge?

- 55 -

08—Jumada II — 1444 AH
    01—January— 2023 AD
    07:12 AM

The Year of No Escape from Death, Where is the Refuge?

In the name of Allaah the One, the Overpowering who Created and Chose me to be His global caliph on all nations, and a Nasser (Arabic, Supporter) of Mohammed PBUH

O my supporters and all believers in Allaah, the Lord of the worlds, whom there is no God but Him and no partner with Him. Stick to the word of piousness
    :
    There is no God but Allaah alone” with no partner to Him, and we are, indeed, His worshippers
    May you be well every year and steadfast in embracing the truth

Again, hold fast to the Word of piousness
    :
    “No God but Allaah alone no partners with Him, and Glorified and highly Exalted He is above what they associate with Him

O Muslims, Christians, Jews, and people altogether, come to a common word between us and you: that there is no God but Allaah, no partners has He, and we devotedly worship none but Him, and that we associate nothing with Him. Even to the dismay of wrongdoers among Jews, Christians, and Muslims who abandoned their faith and all the haters of the pleasure of Allaah among jinn and mankind. Here is a word that I say by the command of Allaah to those who hate His pleasure upon His servants
    :
    Let them dig their own graves for they shall all die, in their rage, of COVID of the 500 million deaths out of every 1 billion adults in the world, and I say this with pinpoint accuracy and I am indeed truthful. Allaah will guide with COVID His other servants who if knew the truth from their Lord, would not be carried off by their arrogance to commit sins and would not be disdainful. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ‎﴿١١٨﴾‏ إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ ۗ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ‎﴿١١٩﴾‏ وَكُلًّا نَّقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الرُّسُلِ مَا نُثَبِّتُ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۚ وَجَاءَكَ فِي هَٰذِهِ الْحَقُّ وَمَوْعِظَةٌ وَذِكْرَىٰ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٢٠﴾‏ وَقُل لِّلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ اعْمَلُوا عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنَّا عَامِلُونَ ‎﴿١٢١﴾‏ وَانتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ ‎﴿١٢٢﴾‏ وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُ الْأَمْرُ كُلُّهُ فَاعْبُدْهُ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَيْهِ ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿١٢٣﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة هود].
    [Hud — Chapter: 11 — Verses: 118-123]

I do not want to rewrite what I have already stated a long time ago. I have advised and warned you a myriad of times from a severe torment from Allaah, yet you disbelieved in Him, the Almighty the Praiseworthy, and followed atheists who call Allaah's torment “natural disasters”. They also claim coexistence with Allaah's torment that He sends against them from land, sea, and air because of the skirmishes of planet Saqar which is approaching the Earth, may Allaah combat you, How can you then be deluded ˹from the truth˺? You also allege contemporaneousness with the COVID of no escape from death, and you are indeed perverse because how would you coexist with death, will you not reason?! None shall believe you except those cattle-like servants of Allaah, those who are [wilfully] deaf and dumb and do not reason so they be with you in the terrible abode of hellfire which is the only way you can coexist, by the power of Allaah, with fire whose fuel is people and stones

I give tidings to the arrogant wrongdoers that they will achieve coexistence but in Hellfire where they will be condemned to live and never die. Their life there will not be enjoyable but they will keep howling forever and hope to die but will not. Only there Allaah shall validate their coexistence with His torment, and each time their skins have been burned away, Allaah shall replace them with new ones so that they may continue to feel the pain, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :

{إِنَّ الْمُجْرِمِينَ فِي عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدُونَ ‎﴿٧٤﴾‏ لَا يُفَتَّرُ عَنْهُمْ وَهُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَمَا ظَلَمْنَاهُمْ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا هُمُ الظَّالِمِينَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ وَنَادَوْا يَا مَالِكُ لِيَقْضِ عَلَيْنَا رَبُّكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنَّكُم مَّاكِثُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ لَقَدْ جِئْنَاكُم بِالْحَقِّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَكُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزخرف].
    [Surah: Azzukhruf—Chapter:43—74-78]

Anyhow, no one will ever be guided to the path of truth except those who use their minds to contemplate what is happening. Then, they will know with knowledge of certainty that the One who sent the global calamity of Omicron is the same one who sends against wrongdoers the climate war calamity. He is, indeed, Allaah my Lord and your Lord and Lord and Owner of everything. He is the One who gives sovereignty to whomever He wills and takes it away from whomever He wills. He endues with honor whom He wills, and humiliates whom He wills. All that is good lies in His hands, Exalted He is the All-Capable of everything. To sum up, you will never be able to coexist with the COVID of death for it has changed its plotting, by the command of Allaah, to extremely exceed your scientific fictions in a fierce war
    O World Health Organisation, I see that you are asking the President of China, Xi Jinping, for information about the new COVID, but an empty hand has nothing to give! Atheist medical scientists in China have become knowing nothing after having known much. Allaah has made their knowledge equal to zero as per what I have told you with the truth before all this. Or do you want to trick people by manufacturing new vaccines so they do not turn back to their Lord? But far is that from happening, I swear by the Lord of the earth and heavens that the virus will bring about your defeat, untouched

And I previously warned you against a severe plan from Allaah and announced the final warning by Allaah's command to Xi Jinping, the President of China, and whoever is like him in the worlds, with the last warning in the statement that I wrote with the following title
    :
    The Victory of the Coronavirus is Looming. No Vaccines will Prevent it. No Medication to Provide Benefit. And no Lockdowns will Deter Allaah's Firm Plan. So Flee from Allaah to Him I am to You from Him a Clear Warner...
    16-September- 2022 AD

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=396917

However, Xi Jinping and his soldiers were arrogant enough to obey Allaah's order to submit to His caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani by refusing to open the mosques in China. Xi Jinping thought himself to be invincible, yet Allaah defeated him and his soldiers and eliminated his arrogance through His tiniest soldiers in the Qur'an, a global war engaging blood strain. Although Allaah maneuvered you with the skirmish of the global war of COVID soldiers for three years, so that you may return to Him, my Lord and your Lord, you neither humbled yourselves to Him nor prayed to Him to remove His torment from upon you, thus you follow His book the great Qur'an, and submit to Him through obeying the command of His caliph on you as means of obeying Allaah Himself. Did you think that the choice of Allaah is mere ink on paper?! Far is that from happening. I swear by the Lord of the Earth and heavens that Allaah will make all Arabs and non-Arabs humbly obey Allaah's caliph while they are debased. If Nasser Mohammad al-Yamani was truly chosen by Allaah as His caliph over the whole world, you will know that Allaah will achieve His purpose and enforceable in His choice and is persevering in His decision, and that to Him all matters return and He knows the treachery of the eyes and what the breasts conceal

And whoever hates Allaah, His messengers and caliph let him die in his rage for Allaah declared the war of the COVID of no escape from death, from China to China then to the whole world. So let those who disobey Him beware

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

6. افتراضي

- 56 -

16—Rajab— 1444 AH
    07— February —2023 AD
    09:28 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns
    )

To the Mendacious Seismologists

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be, till the Day of Judgment, upon all the callers to the worship of Allaah alone with no partner ascribed to Him. Those who invite people using insight from their Lord among prophets, Imams of the Divine Books, and whoever followed them among the earlier and latter generations, and in the upper assembly. Whoever calls upon Allaah only and worships Him alone with no partners with Him, has been saved from the Fire and will be admitted to heaven. Surely, the life of this world is not but the enjoyment of delusion

Allaah the Exalted Said
    :
    (وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ٱدۡعُونِیۤ أَسۡتَجِبۡ لَكُمۡۚ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ یَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ عَنۡ عِبَادَتِی سَیَدۡخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِینَ ۝ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِی جَعَلَ لَكُمُ ٱلَّیۡلَ لِتَسۡكُنُوا۟ فِیهِ وَٱلنَّهَارَ مُبۡصِرًاۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَذُو فَضۡلٍ عَلَى ٱلنَّاسِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكۡثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا یَشۡكُرُونَ ۝ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكُمُ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّكُمۡ خَـٰلِقُ كُلِّ شَیۡءࣲ لَّاۤ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُؤۡفَكُونَ ۝ كَذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ یُؤۡفَكُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَانُوا۟ بِـَٔایَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِ یَجۡحَدُونَ ۝ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِی جَعَلَ لَكُمُ ٱلۡأَرۡضَ قَرَارࣰا وَٱلسَّمَاۤءَ بِنَاۤءࣰ وَصَوَّرَكُمۡ فَأَحۡسَنَ صُوَرَكُمۡ وَرَزَقَكُم مِّنَ ٱلطَّیِّبَـٰتِۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكُمُ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّكُمۡۖ فَتَبَارَكَ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِینَ ۝ هُوَ ٱلۡحَیُّ لَاۤ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَٱدۡعُوهُ مُخۡلِصِینَ لَهُ ٱلدِّینَۗ ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِینَ ۝ ۞ قُلۡ إِنِّی نُهِیتُ أَنۡ أَعۡبُدَ ٱلَّذِینَ تَدۡعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ لَمَّا جَاۤءَنِیَ ٱلۡبَیِّنَـٰتُ مِن رَّبِّی وَأُمِرۡتُ أَنۡ أُسۡلِمَ لِرَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِینَ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة غافر 60 - 66]
    Ghafir —Chapter: 40 —Verses: 60-66

O Allaah, I ask you by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You, and by virtue of Your mercy which You have Decreed upon Yourself, and by virtue of the greatness of Your pleasure within to forgive and bestow Your mercy upon all those who died owing to earthquakes in Türkiye, and Syria and all Muslim countries, along with all the Muslims and the misguided ones in the world. O Allaah, inspire them to ask for Your mercy which You have Decreed upon Yourself in the worldly life and the Hereafter. Indeed, Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all. O Allaah, I bear witness to You that You have not closed the door for the prayers of Your devoted servants while they are alive or dead. Indeed, You are Capable of everything in line with Your unconditional promise in the clear verses of the Qur'an
    :
    (وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ٱدۡعُونِیۤ أَسۡتَجِبۡ لَكُمۡۚ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ یَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ عَنۡ عِبَادَتِی سَیَدۡخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِینَ)
    Ghafir— Chapter: 40— Verse:60

Also, in line with Your true promise in Your true Words
    :
    (وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِی عَنِّی فَإِنِّی قَرِیبٌۖ أُجِیبُ دَعۡوَةَ ٱلدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِۖ فَلۡیَسۡتَجِیبُوا۟ لِی وَلۡیُؤۡمِنُوا۟ بِی لَعَلَّهُمۡ یَرۡشُدُونَ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة البقرة 186]
    al-Baqara —Chapter: 2 —Verse: 186

O the secularists among the Muslims, do not turn the Muslims away from returning to Allaah and supplicating to Him because you follow the Physical Sciences of people who do so not believe in Allaah, Lord of the worlds. Those are the ones who worship Nature, like the mendacious and liar Seismologists who do not believe in the existence of Allaah, Lord of the Worlds. Given that, they claim to encompass all the knowledge and sciences of earthquakes, let them prove their truthfulness by prewarning cities and towns, even one minute before the occurrence of an earthquake, so they exit their homes. However, if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear Allaah, Lord of the worlds

O Muslims, believe the Words of Allaah in the clear verses of the Great Qur'an
    :

{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ ‎﴿١﴾‏ يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَىٰ وَمَا هُم بِسُكَارَىٰ وَلَٰكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّبِعُ كُلَّ شَيْطَانٍ مَّرِيدٍ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ مَن تَوَلَّاهُ فَأَنَّهُ يُضِلُّهُ وَيَهْدِيهِ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ ‎﴿٤﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الحج]
    al-Hajj —Chapter:22 —Verses: 1-4

And know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah orders the earth to quake wherever He wills close to your homes, or to skirmish you with tsunamis. So fear Allaah and worship Him alone with no partners and call upon no one else besides Him. Let not those who promote the falsehood of the “Seismic Zone” lie turn you away from praying to Allaah. And believing their mendacity increases the misguidance of those who believe in “Seismic Zones”, because of having faith in a false tenet. Lo and behold! It is as if the Earth shakes whenever it likes and not upon the command of Allaah, Exalted is Allaah Great!! Although Allaah Almighty has secured the earth from earthquakes in the science of Physical Geology, so He made the mountains as pegs for the earth’s crust to secure it scientifically in the Sciences of Cosmophysics, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَأَلْقَىٰ فِي الْأَرْضِ رَوَاسِيَ أَن تَمِيدَ بِكُمْ وَأَنْهَارًا وَسُبُلًا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة النحل]
    an-Nahl —Chapter:16 —Verse:15

But if it is Allah’s Will to torment a people, it can never be averted, and the Earth's pegs will not protect them from earthquakes

O servants of Allaah, refrain from saying “Seismic Zones” and do not feel secure from the planning of Allaah, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَكَم مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا فَجَاءَهَا بَأْسُنَا بَيَاتًا أَوْ هُمْ قَائِلُونَ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ فَمَا كَانَ دَعْوَاهُمْ إِذْ جَاءَهُم بَأْسُنَا إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ فَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الَّذِينَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ فَلَنَقُصَّنَّ عَلَيْهِم بِعِلْمٍ ۖ وَمَا كُنَّا غَائِبِينَ ‎﴿٧﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الأعراف].
    AL-AARAF —CHAPTER:7— VERSES: 4-7

I swear by Allaah, None would feel secure from Allah’s planning except the unjust ones who inherited the earth after former nations and Allaah has shown them what He did to the earlier disbelievers, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْقُرَىٰ آمَنُوا وَاتَّقَوْا لَفَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَرَكَاتٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَٰكِن كَذَّبُوا فَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ ‎﴿٩٦﴾‏ أَفَأَمِنَ أَهْلُ الْقُرَىٰ أَن يَأْتِيَهُم بَأْسُنَا بَيَاتًا وَهُمْ نَائِمُونَ ‎﴿٩٧﴾‏ أَوَأَمِنَ أَهْلُ الْقُرَىٰ أَن يَأْتِيَهُم بَأْسُنَا ضُحًى وَهُمْ يَلْعَبُونَ ‎﴿٩٨﴾‏ أَفَأَمِنُوا مَكْرَ اللَّهِ ۚ فَلَا يَأْمَنُ مَكْرَ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَهْدِ لِلَّذِينَ يَرِثُونَ الْأَرْضَ مِن بَعْدِ أَهْلِهَا أَن لَّوْ نَشَاءُ أَصَبْنَاهُم بِذُنُوبِهِمْ ۚ وَنَطْبَعُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُونَ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏ تِلْكَ الْقُرَىٰ نَقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ مِنْ أَنبَائِهَا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَمَا كَانُوا لِيُؤْمِنُوا بِمَا كَذَّبُوا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَطْبَعُ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ وَمَا وَجَدْنَا لِأَكْثَرِهِم مِّنْ عَهْدٍ ۖ وَإِن وَجَدْنَا أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعراف].
    AL-AARAF —CHAPTER:7— VERSES:96-102

But secularists, enemies of Allaah along with whoever believes them, deceive people that these are just normal cosmic events that happen from time to time and have nothing to do with turning away from worshipping Allaah alone with no partners with Him. Nay, truthful is Allaah and liars are those who barr people from worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :

{كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾}
    [سورة الزمر]
    Az-Zumar —Chapter: 39—Verse: 25

Also Allaah the Exalted Said
    :
    {أَفَأَمِنَ الَّذِينَ مَكَرُوا السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَخْسِفَ اللَّهُ بِهِمُ الْأَرْضَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ أَوْ يَأْخُذَهُمْ فِي تَقَلُّبِهِمْ فَمَا هُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ أَوْ يَأْخُذَهُمْ عَلَىٰ تَخَوُّفٍ فَإِنَّ رَبَّكُمْ لَرَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَىٰ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ يَتَفَيَّأُ ظِلَالُهُ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَالشَّمَائِلِ سُجَّدًا لِّلَّهِ وَهُمْ دَاخِرُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾ ‏وَلِلَّهِ يَسْجُدُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن دَابَّةٍ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ يَخَافُونَ رَبَّهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ ۩ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ ۞ وَقَالَ اللَّهُ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا إِلَٰهَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ ۖ إِنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَإِيَّايَ فَارْهَبُونِ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَلَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَهُ الدِّينُ وَاصِبًا ۚ أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ تَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَمَا بِكُم مِّن نِّعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِذَا مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ ثُمَّ إِذَا كَشَفَ الضُّرَّ عَنكُمْ إِذَا فَرِيقٌ مِّنكُم بِرَبِّهِمْ يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏}
    [سورة النحل]
    an-Nahl —Chapter:16 —Verse:45-54

And whoever denies that devastating earthquakes are torments from Allaah, has earned the wrath of Allaah and turned people from following the straight path of Allaah and disbelieved in the Words of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {قَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَى اللَّهُ بُنْيَانَهُم مِّنَ الْقَوَاعِدِ فَخَرَّ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّقْفُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة النحل].
    an-Nahl —Chapter:16 —Verse:26

O Muslims and people altogether, enough believing the secularists who deny the existence of Allaah or polytheists. And here is one ,last warning for all the nations of the world, enough turning your back on Allaah lest He annihilates whomever He wills from among you ,and you will never find other than Him a helper or a protector. Are you not aware of the belief of those who deny the presence of Allaah, who worship the sky and the earth other than Allaah? Those who worship Nature call the torment of Allaah “Wrath of Nature” and instead of admitting that it is the wrath of Allaah upon them they say: “due to the wrath of nature” or “natural disasters”. As a result, those who do not use their minds imitated them and believed in natural disasters! As if Allaah does not exist, Glory be to Him above what they associate with Him, and as if He is not the controller over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and as if they have created themselves or they have been created by nothing. Glorified and highly Exalted is Allaah! If so, let them answer Allaah's scientific questions to them which highlight the fact that there is a doer for every action, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏ أَمْ خَلَقُوا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۚ بَل لَّا يُوقِنُونَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمْ خَزَائِنُ رَبِّكَ أَمْ هُمُ الْمُصَيْطِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ أَمْ لَهُ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَكُمُ الْبَنُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ أَمْ يُرِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هُمُ الْمَكِيدُونَ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏ أَمْ لَهُمْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الطور].
    At-Tûr —Chapter: 52 —Verses: 35-47

Let me ask you this: Was Richter, who discovered seismic waves after their occurrence, of benefit to you? For he could not bring you a science by which you can discover earthquakes before they take place so that you flee out of your houses. In the same sense, all Geologists will never be able to foretell you when earthquakes will occur, no matter how many levels of knowledge they have reached until they encompass the knowledge of Allaah, the Exalted. News in the clear verses of the Qur'an states that When the earth is made to quake it is because your Lord inspired it, so would they be able to know what is within Allaah, the Exalted, to determine for you the exact time for the occurrence of earthquakes? You are indeed in a year of unusual earthquakes due to the approach of planet Saqar, and we shall wait to see if the earth shakes whenever it likes or only when Allaah orders it

O atheists, you will surely know that I am truthful and I know from Allaah what you do not. And know you with knowledge of certainty that whatever happens of climate disasters whether they are through air, sea, or from beneath your feet (landslides), or earthquakes or volcanic rifts, and other levels of Allaah's cosmic war and the COVID soldiers, act upon the command of Allaah so they do what they have been ordered. Exalted is Allaah the Great! the keys of the heavens and earth are His, and He is the controller over the Kingdom of everything and He is capable of everything

O people, your physical sciences have made you atheists. To explain, instead of pondering upon the greatness of Allaah who established Nature Physics so that you give Allaah His true worth if you were people of understanding minds, you unfortunately ignored Him. And we will wait and see if Allaah's power surpasses what He established in Nature Physics. I swear by Allaah, He did not put the mountains as pegs on the earth’s crust in a precise geometrical manner except to protect the plates of the earth’s crust from earthquakes so that they do not shake you, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    :
    {وَأَلْقَىٰ فِي الْأَرْضِ رَوَاسِيَ أَن تَمِيدَ بِكُمْ وَأَنْهَارًا وَسُبُلًا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ وَعَلَامَاتٍ ۚ وَبِالنَّجْمِ هُمْ يَهْتَدُونَ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ أَفَمَن يَخْلُقُ كَمَن لَّا يَخْلُقُ ۗ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ وَإِن تَعُدُّوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿١٨﴾}‏
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة النحل]
    an-Nahl —Chapter:16 —Verse:15-18
    But this does not mean that the Earth's crust will prevent you from the torment of Allaah if He wanted to torment you for nothing will avert it away from you, and know that Allaah is capable of everything

And know with the certain knowledge that planet Saqar is currently cloaked with black fire, darker than the darkest night, and is changing its colors. It has approached planet Earth and is on the south side of it. It is about to rise on the planet Earth from the south pole. It will meticulously and accurately obscure the southern horizon of the earth, when it rises, from the far southeast to the far southwest, and know with knowledge of certainty that Allaah's war calamities through air, land, and sea for this year of yours 2023 A.D are incomparable with the calamities of His war last year, 2022 A.D.

Know with knowledge of certainty that COVID is a firm plan from Allaah of severe torment which is destroying China for a while and then it will ruin the world. And know with certainty that its deaths are five hundred million out of every billion, including Xi Jinping, the president of China. Also, know with knowledge of certainty that it has changed its plotting to be most catastrophic and most bitter and you shall never beat it. That is so the owners of the vaccine companies who provide you with vaccines despair, those who delay you from turning to Allaah and supplicating to Him. And know with knowledge of certainty that within the statement, I wrote on Ramadan 26, 1441 AH, is healing of COVID which hits the hearts in chests
    O people of China, fear Allaah, Lord of the worlds, and worship Him alone who has no partner. It will not benefit you to worship the devils in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing and anywhere else, for both of them are harmful to you and enemies to you. To illustrate, the devils of the jinn deceive you and implement the saying of “gamekeeper turned poacher” while all of them are enemies to you. This is a plot from them in the Temple of Heaven or elsewhere to turn you away from worshipping Allaah, for both of them are your enemies. They are devils who want to turn you away from returning to Allaah and having faith in His existence. And if you were truthful, call upon them to avert the torment of XXL COVID from upon you. They even cannot help either you or themselves. How many times did I advise the people of China, the non-Arabs, and Arabs to flee from Allaah to Him for there is no shelter from Him except for fleeing to Him through supplication and the prayer I wrote in 2020,in a statement titled
    :
    Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement...

O nations of the worlds, I will tell you how to know that the calamity of COVID the firm plan of Allaah has arrived. You will witness the inevitable crowding of graves, for that is proof of the arrival of COVID, Allaah's firm plan

O people, whoever wants to understand let them ponder upon the Series of Clarifications by the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani about the Invisible and Unidentified Gnat of Viral Strains, Which was Created by the Words of Power of Allaah; the Word "Be" and so it is
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755

You will find it at the top of the front page of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani's website, and here I discharged my duty

How many times did I repeat and remind and warn you of the cosmic and COVIDious calamity of Allaah's war! and how many times did I warn and issue rulings, with the truth, to the worlds that the One who is behind the calamity of Allaah's cosmic and climatic war is the same one behind the global calamity of the global war of Corona. He is indeed Allaah my Lord and your Lord ,so call upon Him with no partners with Him and know with knowledge of certainty that there is no safety or shelter from Allaah except for fleeing to Him through supplication and calling upon Him with sincere devotion. So protect yourselves from the wrath of Allaah by seeking His pleasure and not disobeying Him, and if you have other deities besides Allaah to benefit you, call upon them if you were truthful. You shall certainly know that all power and honor belongs to Allaah

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

7. افتراضي

-57-

8. افتراضي

-58-

9. افتراضي A Warning to the Arab and non-Arab Nations

-59-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamme
    al-Yamani
    23 - Shawwal - 1444 AH
    13 - May - 2023 AD
    10:42 AM

A Warning to the Arab and non-Arab Nations

In the name of Allaah. There is no power except with Allaah the Great, who makes reprisals on the tyrant Arab and non-Arab decision makers and their ascendant government officials and iniquitous soldiers. Indeed, Allaah knows best what is in your hearts, He has always been Oft-Forgiving to the ones who often turn to Him in true penitence

I see you are feeling secure from the planning of Allaah the One, the Overpowering, the Controller over the dominion of the Heavens and the Earth. I have warned you ad nauseaum of Allaah's planning but it increased you in naught save aversion, arrogance, haughtiness, and plotting. Howbeit, your plotting is doomed to fail. You lack confidence in the planning of Allaah against you, despite doing and saying what He does not approve of. It is also notable that you are going to hold Arab and non-Arab summits, but I wish Arab summits were held out of religious motives or in support of Arab nationalism ideology, or as per your claim for achieving (political) Multipolarity. But allow me to say: Tell it to the marines, I am not buying this.

Lo and behold, O Arab leaders! Why do you insist on enthroning the former president, the worst ever, Donald Trump, back in the US? He shall continue executing their global fanatic Zionist movement in which they fight Allaah and Islam, while you know it. You are also aware he wants to make Jerusalem the capital of al-Taghout while you know that al-Masjid al-Aqsa is of the great sanctities of Allaah. Do you seek honor through him?! You will surely know that honor belongs only to Allaah, the One, and the Overpowering, and Lord of the heavens and the earth. O Arab leaders, you cast Allaah away behind your backs, feeling secure from His planning. But you know good and well that the summits you hold are not for defending your people, religion, and sanctities. You are just carrying out the commands of the leader of human devils, Donald Trump. I know with the certain knowledge that you support the republican party in the USA, in other words, you are “Trumpers”, save those who have been spared. Each one of you is aware of what is within your heart. Your stupid people think that you want to be freed from American authoritarianism by inclining towards Russia. On the other hand, I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani give you a ruling with the truth that both Arab leaders and Russia are allies of Trump, and they are being obliged to do whatever Trump, the leader of the human devils, and the cadres of his party command them to execute. So you do as you were told, save those who have been spared among you. Indeed, Allaah knows best what is within yourselves, so how could you feel secure from His planning?!

Only imbecilic people think that KSA is rebelling against the US, and I wish they were! The truth is they are rising against the humanitarian Christian, Joseph Biden, the closest in affection towards Muslims. If you were doing it out of ignorance, I would not have blamed you. But you know that Donald Trump seeks to achieve the greatest Zionist country. And you approve of Zionizing the Muslim people and changing their religion with the religion of al-Taghout, except for a few of you. You also want to distinguish the light of Allaah, but it will never happen! We shall see who will die in their rage, O you who execute drama serials in the false summits of the dead officials. May Allaah exterminate you as He did to the evil prince Mohammed bin Salman, when He hit him with His firm planning, the COVID of no escape from death, just before he could travel to Beijing. May Allaah annihilate all of Trump's allies among the Arabs and non-Arabs. He indeed knows best what is within the hearts of His servants. O you who feel secure from the planning of Allaah, you will know that Allaah is faster in plotting and swifter in punishing.

It is staggering how people believed Dr. Tedros Adhanom when he declared the end of COVID-19 as a pandemic! As a matter of fact, he was commanded by many leaders to do this to abdicate their responsibility for the global calamity of Omicron so that they would not treat their peoples at the expense of the country, but they have to pay for themselves to receive treatment, as means of compensation for the country's economic loss owing to the war of Corona. Leaders of governments cannot disclaim responsibility towards their people's needed healthcare services unless the World Health Organisation (WHO) declares end to the global emergency status for COVID-19, despite knowing it did not! WHO are totally aware that the war of COVID has not ended yet, and they know they are a bunch of liars. Notwithstanding, I announce by the command of Allaah the beginning of the raids of the rapid intervention forces of the COVID variants; the firm planning from Allaah. You surely cannot overcome the war of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. I did not challenge the world with the viral gnat (the so-called Corona) out of my own accord, but it is Allaah who promised you to show you an example of His power by empowering His caliph on the whole dominion of the world, by His tiniest creatures ever mentioned in the Qur'an. A viral gnat, and not a mosquito, but much tinier. It is the tiniest living creature ever mentioned in the Book. Thanks to Allaah, Lord of the worlds, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani never contradicts what he says. And I do not invent pretexts to allow me to change my words like you do. You contradict your statements amidst the emergence of each new COVID strain. Unlike you, my statements are decisive and are not to be taken for amusement. I taught you that COVID is much smarter than you because Allaah instructed it. It will also make your knowledge futile so you will never be able to know its origin. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ فَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ وَلَا تَكُن كَصَاحِبِ الْحُوتِ إِذْ نَادَىٰ وَهُوَ مَكْظُومٌ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ لَّوْلَا أَن تَدَارَكَهُ نِعْمَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ لَنُبِذَ بِالْعَرَاءِ وَهُوَ مَذْمُومٌ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ فَاجْتَبَاهُ رَبُّهُ فَجَعَلَهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَإِن يَكَادُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ بِأَبْصَارِهِمْ لَمَّا سَمِعُوا الذِّكْرَ وَيَقُولُونَ إِنَّهُ لَمَجْنُونٌ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَمَا هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة القلم]
    Quran—Surah: al-Qalam— Verses: 44-52

In addition, you will never know how it hits you or how it plots against your body. I have taught you that the soldiers of Allaah are triumphant, by the command of Allaah. Also, I taught you that Omicron is a viral alliance of partners (See this link:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=366715)

which they later called “the Recombinant”. Not to mention, I described for you the so-called “Omicron” before you discover it and declared it a global calamity. The time has come for the rapid intervention forces to react since first announcing its readiness on April 29, 2023, and for the discharge of the squadrons of COVID of-no-escape-from-death. These are the firm planning of Allaah, dedicated to the iniquitous, so where would you escape? to submarines in seabeds? Or perhaps to the moon's surface, or strong and high towers? That is impossible. They are empowered by Allaah's might to operate in ways that defy your scientific fancy. And they carry out the commands of Allaah. I have already warned you that what is written in the red box on the front page of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani's website:
    Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

(https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755)

is not a fictional war in a Hollywood film, but a real war and you will witness its ferocity in actual reality through a mind-boggling plot.

Anyway, it will only become clear to those with understanding ,who will give up their arrogance and vanity, to read the statements about “Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret"

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755.

You are now aware of the goal of the World Health Organization and the wisdom behind it being forced by decision-makers, and Tedros Adhanom being threatened by human devils to falsely announce the end of the health emergency related to Corona while the WHO know that they are lying and that it has become more ferocious than before, and it has not been lessened or weakened. The truth is Allaah increased its power with consecutive supporting, new, and severe soldiers. And leaders of the world will never be able to resist them despite their tenacity. They will humiliate their arrogance and take away their vanity.

O Muslims, you did not take a lesson from what the soldiers of COVID did with those who disbelieve in the Qur'an in Major Countries. And the calamity of COVID is continuing in a more severe and lasting war. Do you want to be touched by its powerful might and terrible punishment, so that you become believers? Wait for the decisive battle of COVID this summer of 2023 by the command of Allaah its leader and tutor, who taught it how to afflict the planet of man, who is a giant in comparison with its size. You shall know the truth about the challenge set in the clear verses of the great Qur'an in which Allaah promises to empower His Caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, over the dominion of the world, by His tiniest creature ever in the Qur'an. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].
    Qur'an —Chapter: 02 — Verses: 26-27 — Surah: al-Baqarah

O the famous supporters of Satan in the worlds, I give you tidings of the calamity of COVID for your arrogance, vanity, and mockery of Allaah's caliph on the Dominion of the world. Your end is as determined as 1+1=2 is.

O Allaah, I bear witness that you have chosen me to be Your caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds. O Allaah, if I am truthful, empower me with your might and power through COVIDious (related to COVID) and cosmic calamities as per what I promised them using your clear verses of the Qur'an. O Allaah, advance them their share of torment and annihilate every arrogant tyrant. O Allaah, let COVID cut off the aortas of the haughty ones who are worthless before you, causing their destruction. Those who ally with the most evil Trump. They will know they are nugatory, and all power belongs to Allaah, starting from the tiny gnat of viral strains (the so-called Corona) and bigger. They shall know who is weaker in allies and lesser in a multitude.

I bear witness to Allaah that no matter how He supports me with His soldiers, victory is from nothing but Him, the Almighty the praiseworthy. I advised you many times that you should worship Allaah alone, thus He increases your might and honor but you do not like advisers. So why would I then grieve for those folks who agreed to distinguish the light of Allaah? But Allaah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected, even to the dismay of His enemies in the worlds. You disbelieve because I call you to worship Allaah alone and call upon Him alone with no partners with Him. But when others are associated with Him in worship, you believe. Indeed, judgment belongs to Allaah, the Most High the Great. And all matters return to Him in decision, He is the best protector and helper.

None shall lose faith except whose faith and certainty in the capability of Allaah is weak. O my supporters, do not weaken no matter how they lied and agreed on hiding the truth to distinguish the light of Allaah. He will definitely humiliate the arrogance and vanity of His enemies, so let them die in their rage. Allaah will dignify His allies and perfect their light of faith because they know that Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is the true promise of Allaah; the man whom Allaah taught the true clarification of the Qur'an ( See Qur'an—Surah: al-Rahman—Chapter: 55— Verses:3-4)

O people, the lion-like viruses of which I warned you more than 3 years ago are about to attack the enemies of Allaah among you, to kill them while they are standing, sitting, or lying on their sides, causing the absence of many famous officials from TV screens.

I warn the peoples of the world not to seize by force the belongings of each other when they find themselves without a government to rule them. And I prohibit man's injustice towards his fellow man. I swear by Allaah, the Great, that to me there is no difference between a Yemeni and a Chinese, for had the truth followed your desires, the heavens, the earth, and all those in them would have certainly been corrupted out of injustice

Let me conclude my statement by saying:

{وَأَنذِرِ النَّاسَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمُ الْعَذَابُ فَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا رَبَّنَا أَخِّرْنَا إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ نُّجِبْ دَعْوَتَكَ وَنَتَّبِعِ الرُّسُلَ ۗ أَوَلَمْ تَكُونُوا أَقْسَمْتُم مِّن قَبْلُ مَا لَكُم مِّن زَوَالٍ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَسَكَنتُمْ فِي مَسَاكِنِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمْ كَيْفَ فَعَلْنَا بِهِمْ وَضَرَبْنَا لَكُمُ الْأَمْثَالَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرُوا مَكْرَهُمْ وَعِندَ اللَّهِ مَكْرُهُمْ وَإِن كَانَ مَكْرُهُمْ لِتَزُولَ مِنْهُ الْجِبَالُ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْلِفَ وَعْدِهِ رُسُلَهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ ذُو انتِقَامٍ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة إبراهيم]
    Qur'an —Surah: Ibrahim — Verses: 44-47

The fulfillment of the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book in the verses below has come:

{الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَىٰ لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ كَذَٰلِكَ أَرْسَلْنَاكَ فِي أُمَّةٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهَا أُمَمٌ لِّتَتْلُوَ عَلَيْهِمُ الَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَهُمْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ قُلْ هُوَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ مَتَابِ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]
    Qur'an — Surah: al-Ra’d— Verses: 29-31

That is the promise of Allaah, for His true messengers, to perfect the light of Allaah in the worlds by His caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة النور]
    an-Nour — Verse: 55 — Quran

Allaah raised al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani to make this great Qur'an easy for you to understand, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ فَارْتَقِبْ إِنَّهُم مُّرْتَقِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة الدخان]
    Qur'an — ad-Dukhan — Verses: 58-59
    Allaah shall torment you during my life, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَيَقُولُونَ لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۖ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا الْغَيْبُ لِلَّهِ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة يونس]
    Surah: Yunus — Verse: 20 — Qur'an

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 416149 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 59 -
    23 - شوّال - 1444 هـ
    13 - 05 - 2023 مـ
    10:42 صباحًا

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=416022
    _________

تَحذيرٌ لِشُعوبِ العَرَبِ والعَجَمِ ..

بِسْم الله لا قُوَّة إلَّا بالله العَظيم المُنتَقِم مِن كُلِّ جبَّارٍ مِن صُنّاع القرارِ في العَرَبِ والعَجَمِ وكُبَرائِهِم في طاقمِ حكوماتهِم وجنودهِم - المُجرمين منهم - واللهُ أعلمُ بما في أنفسكم إنَّه كان للأوَّابينَ غفورًا..

وإنّي أراكم آمِنين مكرَ اللهِ الواحدِ القَهَّارِ المُسَيطرِ على ملكوتِ السَّماوات والأرض، فلَكَم حذَّرتُكُم مَكْرَ اللهِ وما زادكم إلَّا نُفورًا واستكبارًا وغُرورًا ومَكرًا (ومَكرُ أولئك هو يَبور)، وأراكُم آمنين مكرَ اللهِ تمامًا مع أنّكم تُبَيِّتون ما لا يَرضى مِن القول، وأراكُم ناوينَ على عقدِ قِمَمٍ عربيّةٍ وأعجَميّةٍ، ويا ليتَ القِممَ العربيّة فيها دافعُ مثقالُ ذرّةٍ مِن الدِّين أو حتى مِن القوميّةِ العربيّةِ أو كما تَزْعُمون: "تعادل الأقطاب". وأقول: (على غيري على غيري).

ويا للعَجَبِ يا معشرَ القادة العَرَب! فلماذا الإصرارُ الشّديدُ على إرجاعِ الرَّئيسِ السَّابقِ أشَرّ الدَّوابِ (دونالد ترامب) إلى العَرْش الأمريكيّ لاستِكمالِ حركتِهِم الصّهيونيّةِ العالميّةِ المُتطرّفةِ في حَرْبِ اللهِ ودينِه الإسلامِ وأنتم تعلمون أنّه عدوٌّ للهِ ربِّ العالَمين وعدوٌّ لدينِ اللهِ الإسلامِ ويريدُ أنْ يجعلَ القُدسَ عاصمةً للطّاغوت وأنتم تعلمون أنَّ المسجدَ الأقصى مِن مُقدساتِ اللهِ الكُبرى؟ فهل تَبْتَغونَ عنده العِزّة؟! كلّا سوفَ تعلمونَ ثُمَّ كلَّا سوفَ تعلمونَ أنَّ العزّة للهِ الواحدِ القهّارِ ربِّ السّماواتِ والأرضِ الذي اتّخذتموهُ يا معشرَ القادةِ العَرَبِ وراءَ ظُهوركُم آمنينَ مكْر اللهِ وأنتم تعلمونَ بِما في أنفسِكم أنَّ قِمَمَكُم ليستْ من أجلِ الدّفاعِ عن شُعوبِكم ودينِكم ومُقدّساتِكم؛ بل مُنَفِّذونَ أوامرَ رئيسِ شياطينِ البشرِ دونالد ترامب، وأعلمُ عِلمَ اليقينِ أنّكم تَنْتَمون إلى الحزب الجمهوريّ الأمريكيّ أو بالمعنى الأدقّ: (
    ترامبيّون) إلَّا مَن رحمَ ربّي، فَكلٌّ منكم يعلمُ بما في نفسه كونَ شعوبِكم الأغبياء يظنّون أنّكم تريدونَ أنْ تَتَحرّرُوا مِن تَسَلّط الطّاغوت الأمريكيّ، ويظُنّونكم تُريدون أنْ تميلوا نحوَ الدُّبّ الروسيّ، ولكنّي خليفةُ اللهِ المهديِّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أُفتي بالحقّ أنَّ زعماءِ العرَبِ والدُّبِ الروسيّ جميعُهم أولياءُ ترامب ومُقَيَّدون أنتم ورئيسُ روسيا بتنفيذِ ما يُمليه عليكم رئيسُ شياطينِ البشرِ دونالد ترامب وكوادِرُ حزبه - مَن كان منهم على شاكلته - فتفعلونَ ما تُؤمرونَ إلَّا مَن رحمَ ربّي منكم، واللهُ أعلمُ بما في أنفسكم، فكيف تأمنونَ مَكْرَ اللهِ؟!

ويظُنّ الأغبياءُ أنَّ السّعوديّةَ مُتمَرِّدةٌ على الولاياتِ المتّحدةِ الأمريكيّة! ويا ليتَهُم كذلك؛ بل هم مُتمرِّدونَ على صاحبِ الإنسانيّةِ الأقربِ مودّةً للمسلمين النَّصرانيّ (جوزيف بايدن)، ولو كان ذلك منكُم عن جَهالةٍ لَما لُمناكم؛ بل وأنتم تعلمونَ أنَّ الرّئيسَ الأمريكيّ السَّابق يسعى لتحقيقِ حركةِ دولةِ الصَّهاينةِ الكُبرى، وتريدونَ صَهْيَنةَ شعوبِ المسلمينَ وتبديلِ دينِهِم بدينِ الطَّاغوتِ إلَّا مَن رحمَ ربّي منكم، وتريدونَ أنْ تُطفئوا نورَ اللهِ، وهَيْهاتَ هَيْهاتَ؛ فسوفَ ننظرُ ونرى مَن يموتُ بغيظهِ يا أصحاب المُسلسلاتِ في قِممِ الموتى الكذَّابة؛ قَصَم الله ظهورَكم
    كما قَصَم ظهرَ الأميرَ الشّرير محمد بن سلمان بكوفيد الموتِ فلا فوت قُبيلَ سفرِهِ إلى بِكين بكيدٍ مِن الله مَتينٍ، وقَصمَ اللهُ ظهرَ كافّةِ أوليائِه في العالَمينَ في العَرَبِ والأعاجِم أجمعين، فهو أعلمُ بما في صدورِ العالمين. ولسوف تعلمونَ يا مَن يأمنونَ مَكر اللهِ أنَّ اللهَ أسرعُ مكرًا وهو أسرعُ الحاسبين.

ويا عجبي مِن الشّعوبِ الذين يُصَدِّقون الدّكتور المأمور (تيدروس أدهانوم)
    بإعلانِه انتهاءَ كوفيد تسعة عشر كجائِحةٍ! وإنَّما ذلك بأمرٍ مِن كثيرٍ مِن قاداتِ دولِ البشرِ لتَنْصيلِهم مِن مسؤوليَّاتهم تجاه أمراض قارعةِ أوميكرون العالميّة وذلك حتى لا تَسْتَقبِلَهم المستشفياتُ على حِسابِ دُوَلِهم؛ بل على حسابِ أنفسهِم كتعويض ما فاتَ مِن اقتصادهِم في حروب كورونا، ألا وإنَّ قاداتِ الحكوماتِ لا يستطيعون التّنصُّلَ مِن مسؤوليّاتِهم لِما تحتاجُه شُعوبُهم من الرِّعايةِ الصّحيّةِ إذا لم تُعلِن منظّمةُ الصِّحةِ العالميّةِ انتهاءَ حالةَ الطّوارئِ العالميّةِ، وهم يعلمون أنّها لم تنتهي؛ بل منظمّةُ الصّحةِ العالميّةِ لَيعلمونَ أنَّ حربَ كوفيد لم تنتهِ بعد، ويعلمون أنّهم لكاذِبون؛ بل نُعلِنُ بإذن اللهِ بَدءَ غارات مُتغيّرات (التّدخّلِ السّريع) بأمرٍ مِن عند اللهِ (كَيْد من اللهِ مَتين)، فلا قِبَل لكم بحربِ اللهِ الواحدِ القهّار.

وما تَحدَّيتُ بالبعوضَةِ الفيروسيّةِ العالَمينَ مِن عند نفسي؛ بلِ اللهُ مَن وعدكم بضربِ مَثَلٍ مِن قُدرتِه أنْ يُظهِر خليفتَه على مَلَكوتِ العالَمين بأصغرِ مخلوقاتِه في الكتاب على الإطلاق (بَعوضة فيروسية) وليستْ بعوضةَ حشرةِ النّاموس؛ بل أصغرُ من ذلك بكثير؛ بل أصغرُ كائنٍ حَيٍّ في الكتاب، والحمدُ للهِ رَبِّ العالَمين فليس لدى خليفةِ اللهِ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ تناقض، ولم أجعلْ لي (شَعْرَة) خَطّ رجعةٍ كما تفعلون وتتناقضونَ ألفَ مرّةٍ في كُلّ مرّةٍ مِن أفواجِ موجاتِ كوفيد، فلستُ مِثلكم؛ بل القولُ الفصلُ وما هو بالهزل، وقد علّمناكم أنَّ كوفيد أذكى منكم بكثير - مِمَّا علمه اللهُ - وأنّه سوف يجعلُ علمكُم صِفرًا على الشّمال فلا تستطيعون معرفة منشأه، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ فَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ وَلَا تَكُن كَصَاحِبِ الْحُوتِ إِذْ نَادَىٰ وَهُوَ مَكْظُومٌ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ لَّوْلَا أَن تَدَارَكَهُ نِعْمَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ لَنُبِذَ بِالْعَرَاءِ وَهُوَ مَذْمُومٌ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ فَاجْتَبَاهُ رَبُّهُ فَجَعَلَهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَإِن يَكَادُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ بِأَبْصَارِهِمْ لَمَّا سَمِعُوا الذِّكْرَ وَيَقُولُونَ إِنَّهُ لَمَجْنُونٌ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَمَا هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة القلم].

وكذلك لا تحيطون بِطرقِ إصاباتهِ ولا بِمكرِه في أجسامِكم، وعَلَّمناكم أنَّ جندَ اللهِ همُ الغالبونَ بأمرٍ من عند الله، وعَلَّمناكم أنَّ أوميكرون - الرِّجز - فيروس ذو شركاء (تحَالفٌ فيروسيٌّ) وهو بما يسمونه بعد مجيء قَدَره بـ (
    المُؤْتلف) كما عَلَّمناكم بأوصافِه مِن قَبلِ أنْ يأتِيَكم ذلكم ما تسمّونَه أوميكرون، وأعلنّا أوميكرون قارعةً عالميّةً.

وجاء قَدَرُ قوّاتِ التّدخلِ السّريعِ مُنذُ إعلان جاهزيتها بتاريخ (29 من أبريل - 2023) وجاء قَدَرُ انطلاقِ كَتائِب الموتِ فلا فوت؛ كيدٌ مِن اللهِ مَتينٌ مُخَصَّصٌ للمجرمين، فأينَ المَفرّ؟! فهل إلى غوّاصاتٍ في قَعرِ البحار؟ أم إلى سَطحِ القَمَر؟ أم إلى بروجٍ مشيّدةٍ؟! هَيْهاتَ هَيْهاتَ! ولكنّها مؤيَّدةٌ بأمر اللهِ فيفعلونَ ما يُؤمَرونَ بكلماتِ اللهِ فوقَ خيالاتِكم العِلميّة، وسَبَقَ أنْ أنذرناكم أنَّ ما كتبناه في مُرَبَّعِ اللَّونِ الأحمَرِ بأعلى واجهةِ موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ كما يلي:
    (سلسلة فيروس كورونا وسره المكنون)
    ليس مُسلسل أفلامِ حربِ هوليود الخياليّة الكَذِب؛ بل حربٌ حقيقيّةٌ تجدونَ شراستَها على الواقعِ الحقيقيّ بمكرٍ يُدهِشُ الأبصار!

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، فلنْ يَتبيّنَ إلَّا لأولي الألبابِ الذين تنازلوا عن كِبْرهِم وغُرورِهم فَيَطَّلِعون على قِسْم:
    (سلسلة فيروس كورونا وسره المكنون)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=39341

ولقد تبيَّن لَكُم هَدَف مُنَظَّمة الصِّحة العالميَّة مِن الحِكمة مِن إجبارها من قِبَل صُنَّاع القرار وتَهديدٍ مِن شياطين البشر لـ (تيدروس) أن يُعلِن انتهاء الطوارئ الصّحيِّة المُتَعِّلقة بكورونا وهم يعلمون أنهم لكاذِبون، ويعلمون أنه صار أشدَّ شراسة مِمَّا قبله، وما خَفّ وما ضَعف؛ بل زاده الله قُوَّةً إلى قوَّتِه بجنودٍ تِلو الجُنود؛ جديدة وشَديدة لا قِبَل لِكُبراء دول البشر بها مَهما كان تَعَنُّتهم، فسوف تُذِل كبرياءهم وتُذهِب غرورهم.

ويا معشرَ المُسلِمين، فإنَّكم لم تعتَبِروا بما صَنَعتْ جنودُ كوفيد بالمَكذِّبينَ بالقُرآن العَظيمِ بالدُّولِ الكُبرى، ولا تزالُ قارعةُ كوفيد مستمرةً أشدَّ وأبقى، فهل لا تريدونَ أنْ تصدّقوا حتى تذوقوا شَّر أشدّها بأسًا وتنكيلًا؟!
    فانتظروا لمَعرَكَتِها الفَصْل في صَيْفِكم هذا (2023 مـ) بأمرِ اللهِ قائدها ومُعَلِّمها ومُسَوِّمها كيف تفعلُ بكوكبِ الإنسانِ العملاقِ بالنّسبةِ لحَجمِ كوفيد، ولسوفَ تعلمونَ حقيقةَ مَثَل التَّحدي في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم (أنْ يُظهر اللهُ خليفتَه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ على مَلَكوتِ العالَمين بأصغرِ مخلوقاتِه في الكتاب) تصديقًا لقول اللهِ تعالى: {۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].

فأبشِروا بكوفيد القارِعة أيُّها النّجومُ اللامعةُ في نجومِ الطَّاغوت في العالَمين بسبب تكبُّرِكم وغُرورِكم واستهزائِكم بخليفةِ اللهِ على مَلَكوت العالَمين، ولسوفَ نضعُ المسألةَ رياضيات 1+1=2.

"اللّهم إنّي أَشهدُ أنَّك اصطفيتني خليفةَ اللهِ على مَلَكوتِ العالَمين، اللّهم إن كنتُ صادِقًا فأظهرني بحولِك وقُوَّتَِك بقوارعَ كورونيّةٍ وكَونيّةٍ كما وعدناهم بالحقّ مِن عِندك، اللّهم عَجِّل لهم قِطّهم واقصِم ظهرَ كُلّ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبَّارٍ، واضرِب منهم كُلّ بَنانٍ، واقطع زِر وتينَ كلّ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبّارٍ؛ المُستَكبِرون وهُم صَغَارٌ عند اللهِ أولياء الطَّاغوت دونالد ترامب أشرّ الدّواب".

ولسوفَ يَعلمونَ أنَّ ليسَ لهم وزنًا، ولسوفَ يعلمونَ أنَّ القُوّةَ للهِ جميعًا من البَعوضةِ فَما فوقها، ولسوفَ يعلمونَ مَن أضعفُ ناصرًا وأقلُّ عددًا.

وأَشهدُ لله شهادةً تُكتَبُ لي عند ربِّي أنّه مهما أيّدَ خليفتَه بجنودِه؛ إنَّما النَّصر من عندِ اللهِ العزيزِ الحَكيم، فلكَم نصحتُ لكم أنْ تشكُروا اللهَ فيزيدَكم قوّةً إلى قوّتكُم وعِزًّا إلى عزّكم ولكن لا تحبّونَ النّاصحين، فكيف آسى على (الخُبرِه) المتّفقينَ على إطفاءِ نورِ الله؟! ويأبى اللهُ إلّا أنْ يُتِمّ نورَه رغمَ أُنوفِ أعدائه أينما كانوا في العالَمين؛ ذلكم بأنّي داعيَ اللهِ إلى عبادة اللهِ وحدَه لا شريكَ له في الدُّعاء فكفَرتم؛ وإنْ يُشرك به تُؤمنوا، فالحكمُ للهِ العَليِّ الكَبير، وإلى اللهِ تُرجَعُ الأمورُ نِعمَ المولى ونِعمَ النَّصير.

وما يَضعفُ ويَهِن إلَّا ضُعَفاء الإيمان واليَقين بِقُدرَةِ اللهِ الواحدِ القَهَّار، فلا تَهِنوا يا معشرَ الأنصار مَهما كذّبوا وأجمعوا على الإخفاء لإطفاءِ نورِ اللهِ فسوف يُخزي اللهُ أعداءَه فَيُذِلّ كِبرياءَهم ويُذِهبُ غُرورهم - فليموتوا بغيظِهم - ويُعِزّ أولياءه ويُتمِم لهم نورَهم كونهم عَلِموا أنَّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ هو وعدُ اللهِ الحقّ من ربّهم؛ الإنسانُ الذي علّمه اللهُ البيانَ الحقَّ للقرآن.

ويا معشرَ شُعوبِ أقطارِ البَشَر، لقد أوشَكَتْ أُسودُ الفيروساتِ التي حَذَّرناكم مِنها قبلَ أكثر مِن ثلاثِ سنوات؛ فأوشَكَتْ أنْ تَنْقضّ على أعداء اللهِ فيكم فيقتلونهم قِيامًا وقُعودًا وعلى جنوبهم، ولسوفَ يَختفون عن الشّاشّات (كثيرٌ من البشوات).

ونُحَذِّر الشُّعوبَ حينَ يجدون أنفسهم بلا حُكُومات مِن الفوضى بمُمْتلكاتِ بَعضهم البعض، ونُحَرّمُ اعتداءَ الإنسان على أخيه الإنسان؛ فواللهِ وتاللهِ وباللهِ العَظيمِ لا فرق لَدَيَّ بينَ يمانيّ وصينيّ، وما كان للحَقِّ أنْ يَتَّبعَ أهواءَكم إذًا لَفَسَدَت السّماواتُ كَما فَسَدَت الأرضُ جورًا وظُلمًا.

وخِتامُ بياني هذا أقول: قال الله تعالى:
    {وَأَنذِرِ النَّاسَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمُ الْعَذَابُ فَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا رَبَّنَا أَخِّرْنَا إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ نُّجِبْ دَعْوَتَكَ وَنَتَّبِعِ الرُّسُلَ ۗ أَوَلَمْ تَكُونُوا أَقْسَمْتُم مِّن قَبْلُ مَا لَكُم مِّن زَوَالٍ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَسَكَنتُمْ فِي مَسَاكِنِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمْ كَيْفَ فَعَلْنَا بِهِمْ وَضَرَبْنَا لَكُمُ الْأَمْثَالَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرُوا مَكْرَهُمْ وَعِندَ اللَّهِ مَكْرُهُمْ وَإِن كَانَ مَكْرُهُمْ لِتَزُولَ مِنْهُ الْجِبَالُ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْلِفَ وَعْدِهِ رُسُلَهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ ذُو انتِقَامٍ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة إبراهيم].

فقد جاءَ وَعْدُ اللهِ في مُحكَم كِتابه بيان قول الله تعالى:
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَىٰ لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ كَذَٰلِكَ أَرْسَلْنَاكَ فِي أُمَّةٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهَا أُمَمٌ لِّتَتْلُوَ عَلَيْهِمُ الَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَهُمْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ قُلْ هُوَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ مَتَابِ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]، ذلك وَعدُ اللهِ لِرُسُلِه بالحَقِّ ليُتِمّ بخليفتِه المهديِّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد نورَ اللهِ للعالَمين في كافَّة خِلافةِ مَلَكوتِ العالَمين، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النور].

وإنّما بَعَثَ اللهُ المهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد لِيُيَسِّرَ عليكم فَهمَ هذا القرآن العظيم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ فَارْتَقِبْ إِنَّهُم مُّرْتَقِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الدخان]، ويُعَذِّبكُم اللهُ وأنا فيكُم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۖ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا الْغَيْبُ لِلَّهِ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يونس].

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين.
    خليفةُ اللهِ على مَلَكوت العالَمين الإمامُ المهديّ؛ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.
    ________
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

10. افتراضي Intense Onslaught by the Command of the Almighty the Praiseworthy

- 60 -

17 - Dhul Qi’dah - 1444 AH
    06 - June - 2023 AD
    08:21 AM

Intense Onslaught by the Command of the Almighty the Praiseworthy

I seek refuge in Allaah, the All-Hearing the All-Knowing, from the outcast Satan. In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful:

{إِن يَمْسَسْكُمْ قَرْحٌ فَقَدْ مَسَّ الْقَوْمَ قَرْحٌ مِّثْلُهُ ۚ وَتِلْكَ الْأَيَّامُ نُدَاوِلُهَا بَيْنَ النَّاسِ وَلِيَعْلَمَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَيَتَّخِذَ مِنكُمْ شُهَدَاءَ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ ‎﴿١٤٠﴾‏}
    صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].
    Qur'an - Surah: Al-Imran -Verse: 140

I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. And I bear witness that Mohammed is His messenger, and I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the whole world.

« O Allaah, You indeed know what we conceal and reveal. You are the Knower of the Unseen, the Forgiving of Sins, and the Coverer of Faults. My Lord, You are certainly aware of what is in the heart of Your servant and caliph on the whole world. O Allaah, I bear You witness that I am not asking for the destruction of any of Your servants but Your enemies among all Your creation. O Allaah, I bear You witness that I am, after You, the worst enemy of Your enemies. O Allaah, I am Your servant who is asking You by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You (a truth they hate), and by virtue of Your mercy which You have decreed upon Yourself ( a fact they lost hope in), and by virtue of the fact of the greatness of Your pleasure-within (a verity they detest), which is greater than Your heaven, to annihilate every arrogant tyrant among Your enemies and enemies of Your allies. O, my Lord, I have run out of patience concerning them, for they turn people away from believing Your Caller of the Truth because they hate the truth. O Allaah, show me the wonders of Your power in destroying Your enemies, You are Swift in reckoning and Severe in Punishment. O Allaah, I bear witness to You and my righteous forerunner in faith supporters that I do not seek Your revenge except on Your enemies among Your servants. Those who took Satan as a close friend. O Allaah, I am Your servant and I have the right to ask You to destroy them, help us, and grant us victory over them by Your might and power and Your perfect Words. You have said the truth in Your Words
    {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ رُسُلًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِمْ فَجَاءُوهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَانتَقَمْنَا مِنَ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا ۖ وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾} [سورة الروم]
    Qur'an - Surah: ar-Rûm- Verse: 47

O Allaah, I bear witness that You are our True God and Your promise is true so count me among the witnesses of such truth. O, my Lord, You know that You appointed me as Your caliph on the whole dominion of the world. I cannot wait anymore for the destruction of all those who hate Your pleasure within. O Allaah, judge between us, indeed You are the Best of Judges. O my Lord, I am Your servant, I bear witness that with hardship comes ease, and with patience comes victory, indeed You do not break Your promise:

{رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏}
    [سورة آل عمران]
    Qur'an - Surah: al-Imran - Verses: 8-9

{رَبَّنَا وَاجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَا أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿١٢٨﴾‏}
    [سورة البقرة]
    Qur'an - Surah: al-Baqarah - Verse: 128

{لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٨٦﴾‏}
    [سورة البقرة]
    Qur'an - Surah: al-Baqarah - Verse: 286

O Allaah, I bear witness that I, Your servant and caliph on the world, invoke You with the same prayer of Your servant, prophet Noah:

{رَّبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ إِنَّكَ إِن تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏}
    [سورة نوح]
    Qur'an — Surah: Noah — Chapter: 26-28

O Allaah, I bear witness that I did not fabricate lies against You, when I said that You chose me to be Your caliph on the whole world, for who is more unjust than one who fabricates lies against Allaah? O Allaah, they have disbelieved me so judge between me and Your enemies and save me along with all my righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters and all Muslims. O my Lord, guide all those who would rejoice if knew You chose me to be Your caliph on the worlds. O Allaah, give me the glad tidings of the guidance of all Your servants from mankind, jinn, and every other kind, O You, whose mercy and knowledge have encompassed everything. You have said the truth in Your Words:

{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏ قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾ ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٠٣﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن دِينِي فَلَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِينَ تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِنْ أَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ الَّذِي يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٠٤﴾‏‏}
    [سورة يونس]
    Qur'an - Surah: Yunus - Verses: 99-104

O Allaah, accept my prayers like You always do with Your mercy, great forgiveness, and forbearance. O Allaah, I am Your servant, I bear witness to You that I have forgiven all Your servants, for Your sake. Only those who would follow the truth, if they knew it. O Allaah, pardon and forgive them, and guide their hearts for my sake, indeed You are the Best of Forgivers. O, my Lord, my goal to achieve Your pleasure within made me ask You to forgive Your servants so they listen to the call to the truth from their Lord, indeed You are the Best of Forgivers. O Allaah, I have taken Satan and his allies as my enemies. So woe to me if they survived. O Allaah, I loathe them, so destroy them instantaneously, and let me hear news about them which shall warm my heart. O my Lord, grant me victory over them by Your most diminutive soldiers as per my promise to them. O Allaah, I do not seek except the rapid destruction of all Your enemies in Arabs, non-Arabs, jinn, and all the other kinds. O Allaah, You are indeed encompassing the wrongdoers, and You are Most Aware of what is within the hearts of all Your servants. My duty is to call upon You and to entrust You everything, and Yours is to accept. Indeed, You do not break Your promise. Enough for me is Allaah. There is no god but He. In Him, I have placed my trust, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne. Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds».

O you who hide the torment of Allaah (COVID), you shall know that you did not mislead anyone but yourselves. Hence, Allaah will double up for you His torment, by His might and power, and you shall scream to the top of your lungs no matter how intense your arrogance and vanity were

«May Allaah promptly annihilate His enemies among you».

May Allaah make the wrath in the hearts of people whom He loves and who love Him, go away through tormenting you. How can I then grieve for the wrongdoing enemies of Allaah in the world?

« O Allaah, let the clock of their destruction, with the torment of the dreadful and terrible COVID, tick in a blink of an eye by a command from You. The COVID soldiers shall then kill them while they are standing, sitting, or lying on their sides. O Allaah, grant victory to Your most diminutive soldiers and make them a great calamity leading to a tremendous victory; You are our excellent protector and helper».

The victory and help of Allaah have come, as per the clarification by me, His caliph on the whole world. If I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, am truly the chosen caliph of Allaah, then we shall wait for the judgment of Him, the One, the Overpowering.

« O Allaah, send them more cosmic and COVIDious (related to COVID) calamities that they cannot overcome, by a command from You, indeed You are the All-Hearing the All-Knowing. And save me and all of those who would follow the truth, if they knew it. Indeed, You never break Your promise

And watch you! Verily, I too am watching with you.

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Your brother, Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani.

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 418764 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 60 -
    17 - ذو القعدة - 1444 هـ
    06 - 06 - 2023 مـ
    08:21 صباحًا
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=418690

قَصْفٌ شَديدٌ بأمرِ العَزيز الحَميد ..

أعوذ بالله السَّميع العَليم مِن الشيطان الرَّجيم، بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم: {إِن يَمْسَسْكُمْ قَرْحٌ فَقَدْ مَسَّ الْقَوْمَ قَرْحٌ مِّثْلُهُ ۚ وَتِلْكَ الْأَيَّامُ نُدَاوِلُهَا بَيْنَ النَّاسِ وَلِيَعْلَمَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَيَتَّخِذَ مِنكُمْ شُهَدَاءَ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ ‎﴿١٤٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].

أشهدُ أن لا إله إلَّا الله وَحده لا شَريك لَه وأشهدُ أنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رسول الله وأشهدُ أنّي الإمام المَهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد خليفة الله على العالَم بأسرِه.

«اللهم إنَّك تعلَم ما نُخفي وما نُعلِن وإنَّك عَلَّام الغيوب غَفَّار الذنوب سَتَّار العيوب، اللهمَّ إنَّك تعلَم ما في نفس عبدك وخليفتك على العالَمين؛ اللهمَّ إنّي أُشهِدك أنّي لا أدعو على أحَدٍ مِن عبادك إلَّا على أعدائك مِن الإنس والجِنِّ ومِن كُلِّ جِنس اللهم إني أُشهِدك أنَّه مَن كان عدوًّا لك فإنّي له مِن ألدِّ الخِصام مِن بعدك، اللهم إنّي عبدك سألتك ربي بحقّ لا إله إلَّا أنت وحدك لا شَريك لك (وهُم للحقِّ كارِهون) وسألتك بحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك (وهم مِن رحمتك يائسون) وسألتك بحقِّ عَظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك الأعظم مِن نعيم جنتك (وهم لرضوان نفسك كارِهون) أن تقصم ظهر كُلِّ مُتَكبِّرٍ جبَّارٍ عَدوٍّ لك ولأوليائك، اللهم إنِّي لا أطيق المزيد مِن الصَّبر عليهم كونهم يصدّون عن داعي الحقّ مِن عندك وهم للحقِّ كارهون، اللهم أرني في أعدائك عجائب قُدرتك يا سريع الحساب وشديد العِقاب، اللهم إنِّي أُشهِدك والأنصار السَّابقين الأخيار أنّي لا أنقم ولا أحقد ولا آلَم إلَّا على مَن اتَّخذ الله عَدوًّا مِن عبادك واتَّخذوا الشيطان وليًّا حميمًا، اللهم إني عبدك لِي الحَقّ أن أدعوك عليهم ولِي الحَقّ أن أستنصرك عليهم ولِي الحقّ عليك أن تنصُرني عليهم بحولك وقوَّتك بكلماتك التَّامات؛ إنك قُلت وقولك الحَقّ: {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ رُسُلًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِمْ فَجَاءُوهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَانتَقَمْنَا مِنَ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا ۖ وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾} [سورة الروم]. اللهمَّ إنِّي أشهَد أنَّك أنت الحَقّ ووعدك الحقّ فاكتبني مع الشاهدين، اللهم إنَّك تعلم أنَّك جعلتني خليفتك على مَلَكوت العالَمين، اللهم إنَّه نَفد صَبري على أعداء رضوان نفسك في عبادك أجمعين، اللهم افتح بيني وبينهم بالحَقِّ وأنت خير الفاتحين، اللهمَّ إنِّي عبدك أشهَد أنَّ مع العُسْر يُسرًا ومع الصَّبر نَصرًا إنَّك لا تُخلِفُ الميعاد: {رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏} [سورة آل عمران].
    {رَبَّنَا وَاجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَا أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿١٢٨﴾‏} [سورة البقرة].
    {لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٨٦﴾‏}
    [سورة البقرة].

اللهمَّ إنِّي أشهَد أنّي عبدك وخليفتك على العالَمين أدعوك كما دعاك عبدك نوح: {رَّبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ إِنَّكَ إِن تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏} [سورة نوح].

اللهمَّ إنِّي أشهَد أنّي عبدك لَم أفتَرِ عليك أنَّك اصطفيتني خليفةً على العالَم بأسرِه (ومَن أظلم مِمَّن افترى على الله كذِبًا؟!)، اللهم إنَّهم كَذَّبوني فافتَح بيني وبين أعدائك مِن عبادك فتحًا ونَجِّني وجميع الأنصار السَّابقين الأخيار وجميع المُسلِمين، اللهمَّ واهدِ جميع الذين لو علموا أنَّك اصطفيتني خليفتك على العالَمين فإذا هُم يستبشِرون، اللهمّ بشِّر عبدك بِهُدى كافَّة عبادك مِن الإنس والجِن ومِن كُلِّ جِنسٍ يا مَن وسِعْتَ كُلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعِلمًا إنك قلت وقولك الحق: {وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏ قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾ ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٠٣﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن دِينِي فَلَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِينَ تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِنْ أَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ الَّذِي يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٠٤﴾‏‏} [سورة يونس].

اللهمَّ شاء اللهمَّ شاء اللهمَّ شاء كَما تشاء بِرحمتك وعَظيم عَفوك وحِلمك، اللهمَّ إنِّي عبدك أُشهِدك أنِّي عفوتُ عَن عبادك مِن أجلك (الذين لو عَلِموا الحَقَّ لاتَّبعوه) اللهمَّ فاعفُ عَنهم واغفِر لَهُم واهدِ قلوبهم مِن أجل عَبدك وأنت خير الغافرين، اللهم إنَّ هَدَفي في نفسِك أجبَرني أن أطلُب مِنك المغفِرة لعبادك لتُسمِعَهم دعوة الحَقَّ مِن ربِّهم وأنت خير الغافِرين، اللهمَّ إنِّي عبدك اتَّخذتُ الشيطان وأوليَاءه عَدوًّا لِي؛ فلا نجَوتُ إنْ نجوا، اللهم إني عليهم أنقم؛ اللهم فمِنهم فانتَقِم عاجِلًا وأسمِعني فيهم أخبارًا تسُرّني وتُذهِبُ غيْظَ قلبي وتشفي صَدري، اللهم فانصُرني عليهم بأصغر جُندك كما وعدناهم بإذنك، اللهمَّ إنِّي عَبدك لا أستعجل بهلاك أحدٍ مِن عبادك إلَّا هلاك أعدائك في العَرَب والأعاجِم وفي الجِنِّ والإنس وفي كل جنسٍ، اللهمّ إنَّك مُحيطٌ بالمُجرمين وأعلَمُ بِما في صُدورِ العالَمين؛ فمِن عبدك الدُّعاء والإنابة ومِنك الاستجابة إنَّك لا تُخلِف المِيعاد، حسبي الله لا إله إلَّا هو عليه توكلت وهو رَبّ العَرش العَظيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحَمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين».

ولسوف تعلَمون يا مَن يُخفُون عَذاب الله أنَّكم لم تفتِنوا إلَّا أنفسكم فيُضاعِف الله لَكُم عذابه بحوله وقوَّته فتصطرِخون مَهما كان كبرياؤكم وغروركم

«قصَم الله ظُهور أعداء الله فيكم وقصَّر أعمارهم وعجَّل بأجَلِهم».

ويُذهِبُ بعذابِه لأعدائه مِن عباده غَيظ قلوبِ قومٍ يُحبِّهم الله ويُحِبُّونه، ويُذهِبُ غيظ قلوب قومٍ مُؤمنين، فكيف آسى على القَومِ المُجرِمين أعداء الله في كافَّة العالَمين؟!

«اللهمّ فلتدقّ ساعة الصِّفر الكُبرى بِعذاب كوفيد العَسِر والنُّكر بأمرٍ مِن عندك كلَمْحٍ بالبَصَر فيَقتلونهم قِيامًا وقعودًا وعلى جُنُوبِهِم، اللهمَّ وانصُر جُنودك الصُّغرى واجعلهم قارعةً كُبرى نَصْرًا عَزيزًا مُقتدِرًا إنَّك على كُلِّ شَيءٍ قَدير؛ نِعْمَ المَولى ونِعْمَ النَّصير».

وجاء نَصْر الله والفَتح كَما بَيَّن عبده (خليفته على العالَم بأسرِه)؛ فإن كان حقًّا الإمام المَهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ خَليفة الله المُختار فالحُكمُ لله الواحِد القَهَّار.

«اللهم فزِدهم بقوارعٍ كونيَّة وكورونيَّة لا قِبَلَ لهم بها بأمْرٍ مِن عندك إنَّك أنت السَّميع العَليم، ونَجِّني وجميع الذين لو علِموا الحَقَّ مِن عِبادك لاتَّبعوه، إنَّ الله لا يُخلِف المِيعاد».

فارتَقِبوا إنِّي مَعكم رَقيب.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..
    أخوكم خليفة الله على مَلَكَوت العالم بأسرِه؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.

صفحة 6 من 6 الأولىالأولى ... 456
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 61
    آخر مشاركة: 12-10-2023, 11:17 AM
  2. Corona virus explanatory-statements series and its hidden secret..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 61
    آخر مشاركة: 27-09-2023, 12:55 AM
  3. (关于冠状病毒的一系列澄清及其深藏不露的秘密)..The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى 渠道 伊玛目•玛赫迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚曼尼
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 12-09-2023, 10:17 PM
  4. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret - .. سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..
    بواسطة حسام الدين مصطفي في المنتدى The English Channel Of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 15-08-2023, 11:46 AM
  5. The Origin of Corona and Its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-08-2021, 05:06 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •