الموضوع: The day of Resurrection and the day of Judgment

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. Post The day of Resurrection and the day of Judgment

Original

In the name of Allah mostmerciful
    and peace and prayers upon mygrandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah and upon his purified family and upon all the prophets of Allah before him and their purified families and their followers until the day people stand for Allah the one
    And to you who named himself after the Antichrist you sentenced yourself with quackery and that is your business so bring what you have and whatever that is, we will be able to silence you with the permission of Allah lord of the worlds
    And as for your identity we don't care who you are, whether you are one of the devils of the Jin or one of the devils of the human race, or whether you are one of those that the devils repel them from guidance and they think they are guided, or if you're one of the Muslims or Christians or Jews or those who don't believe in Allah unless they take partners with him, or whether you're one of the infidels or atheists we don't care who you are, but we care to apply the evidence upon you and prove with the truth our righteousness from the solid of the holy Quran.
    And I the awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad know it for a fact that the antichrist doesn't say that he is the antichrist, how could he tell the people that he is?But he will say that he is Christ Essa son of Mary, and claim that he is the god but he is a liar and not the true Christ Essa son of Mary,and that is why he is called the lying Christ, because he is not the true Christ Essa son of Mary, and the Christ Essa son of Mary will not say that he is Allah or the son of Allah SWT, but he will talk to people when he is an elder and then he tells the people who he is and about his story with the truth just like he talked in the cradle

{قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿30﴾وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَ‌كًا أَيْنَ مَاكُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿31﴾وَبَرًّ‌ا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارً‌ا شَقِيًّا ﴿32﴾ وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا ﴿33﴾ ذَٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْ‌يَمَ ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُ‌ونَ ﴿34﴾}
    He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; (30) "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charityas long as I live; (31) "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; (32) "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! (33) Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly)dispute. (34)
    صدق الله العظيم [مريم]
    As for the antichrist he will say the he is Christ Essa son of Mary and claim to be god, and he is not the Christ Essa son of Mary, and that is why he is called the lying Christ because he is not the true Christ Essa son of Mary, and Allah knew of that cunning of the devils before it happens, and that is the wisdom behind the comeback of the true Christ Essa son of Mary, to expose their cunning of impersonating the true Christ Essa son of Mary.
    But the one to kill the antichrist in the knowledge of the unseen is his nemesis the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani, unless Allah wishes something Allah has the larger knowledge and mercy.
    Anyway to the one who calls himself the antichrist come and give us what you've got, and I give you the Fatwa that the antichrist won't deny the descendant of the Quran but he will say that he sent the Quran, and he will say that he have a heaven and a hell and will claim that he raised the infidels from the death, and delude people that the day of “AZEFAH – the appointment” is the day of eternity the day people raise for the lord of the worlds the day of the full-scale resurrection in the book, but noway.. Allah has taught us in the solid of the book that

the day of AZEFAH is only a day of Allah’s days in the book which in it the trip to the land of of two sunrises “hollow earth” is to be,

and that is why its called the day of the AZEFAH,

as for the day of the full-scale resurrection comes after Allah demolishes every living thing in the whole kingdom even the 8 who carry the throne.

Confirming the words of Allah:

{وَلاتَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لاإِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ}
    And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.

صدق الله العظيم [القصص:88]

And the full-scale resurrection day is named the day of meeting for all things.. the day people raise for lord of the worlds
    As for the AZEFAH day it is a day of Allah’s days in the book at that day the journey to the land of “ANAM – hollow earth” Allah’s garden in the earth of the two sunrises is to be, and it is the day of the first resurrection and that is why it is called the day of AZEFAH
    and it is the day of resurrection according to Allah’s days in the book, and it is the day we are living now and at it the main signs of the hour happens.
    As for the day of judgment it is called in the solid of the book the day of meeting and it is the day of judgment, confirming the words of Allah:

{فَادْعُوا اللَّـهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ وَلَوْ كَرِ‌هَ الْكَافِرُ‌ونَ ﴿14﴾رَ‌فِيعُ الدَّرَ‌جَاتِ ذُو الْعَرْ‌شِ يُلْقِي الرُّ‌وحَ مِنْ أَمْرِ‌هِ عَلَىٰ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ لِيُنذِرَ‌ يَوْمَ التَّلَاقِ ﴿15﴾يَوْمَ هُم بَارِ‌زُونَ ۖ لَا يَخْفَىٰ عَلَى اللَّـهِ مِنْهُمْ شَيْءٌ ۚ لِّمَنِ الْمُلْكُ الْيَوْمَ ۖ لِلَّـهِ الْوَاحِدِالْقَهَّارِ‌ ﴿16﴾الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ۚ لَا ظُلْمَ الْيَوْمَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ سَرِ‌يعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿17﴾ وَأَنذِرْ‌هُمْ يَوْمَ الْآزِفَةِ إِذِالْقُلُوبُ لَدَى الْحَنَاجِرِ‌ كَاظِمِينَ ۚ مَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ حَمِيمٍ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ يُطَاعُ ﴿18﴾يَعْلَمُ خَائِنَةَ الْأَعْيُنِ وَمَا تُخْفِي الصُّدُورُ‌ ﴿19﴾ وَاللَّـهُ يَقْضِي بِالْحَقِّ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ لَا يَقْضُونَ بِشَيْءٍ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ‌ ﴿20﴾}
    Call ye, then, upon Allah with sincere devotion to Him, even though the Unbelievers may detest it.(14) Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn(men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (15) The Day where on they will(all) come forth: not a single thing concerning them is hidden fromAllah. Whose will be the dominion that Day?" That of Allah, the One the Irresistible! (16) That Day will every soul be requited for what it earned; no injustice will there be that Day, for Allah is Swift in taking account. (17) Warn them of the Day that is (ever)drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right up to the throats to choke (them); No intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers have, who could be listened to. (18) (Allah) knows of (the tricks)that deceive with the eyes, and all that the hearts (of men) conceal.(19) And Allah will judge with (justice and) Truth: but those whom(men) invoke besides Him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) Who hears and sees (all things). (20)
    صدق الله العظيم [غافر]
    and now you see that the day of AZEFAH is different from the day of meeting, because the day of meeting is in full-scale for believers and infidels, but the day of AZEFAH it is named that because at that day the journey to the land of ANAM Allah’s garden in earth is to be, and the antichrist wants to astray you with it and to say that he is your god and that he has a heaven and a hell, hell has passed in front of your eyes, as for heaven it is in the underground and we brought you fruits with larger size from it so your hearts can rest(of doubt) so you see with your own eyes that it is different in size of what we given you before and I am your lord so believe me!
    But noway.. I am the awaited Mahdi the Khalifa of Allah the nemesis of the devil Lucifer(“IBLEES”) the antichrist, and I will destroy all of their cunning and save the nations the living and the dead from the temptation of the antichrist, so give us what knowledge you have and whatever your lies shall be you'll know how I can reveal the truth about you to the people, the party of the astrologers the partners of the devils, and I will prove the stars innocence of your lies.
    And I know what you want to say oh the, you want to say: we know the secrets of the unseen because we track the locations of the stars so don't deny the locations of the stars in the solid of the book oh awaited Mahdi, Allah swore by that great secret in the solid of the holy Quran. And Allah said:

{فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ ﴿75﴾وَإِنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ ﴿76﴾}
    Furthermore I call to witness thesetting of the Stars,- (75) And that is indeed a mighty adjuration ifye but knew,- (76)
    صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة]
    and then the Imam Mahdi will smile laughing and say: I shall teach the people the meaning of the stars locations you can't conquer the Imam Mahdi using the holy Quran oh people of the Jin and humans devils and you shall know.
    So bring us what you've got you who named yourself antichrist, and let us make the book the judge so people who use their minds shall remember and know who is telling the truth and peace upon the messengers and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

Assalamu'alaikum Warohmatullah
    I want to ask a question; what is the meaning sense of sentence "as for the day of the full-scale resurrection comes after Allah demolishes every living thing in the whole kingdom even the 8 who carry the throne.

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : chilmi hasbullah
    Assalamu'alaikum Warohmatullah
    I want to ask a question; what is the meaning sense of sentence "as for the day of the full-scale resurrection comes after Allah demolishes every living thing in the whole kingdom even the 8 who carry the throne.
    انتهى الاقتباس من chilmi hasbullah

Wa alakum assalam wa rahmatu allah dear brother,
    Actually, this statement of the Imam has not been revised and corrected yet..What the translator means here is the day of the thorough resurrection of all
    creatures
    please check the bayan on this link
    Questions about the first resurrection and the thorough resurrection

Wa assalamu alaykum

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Issues about the first resurrection and the comprehensive (general resurrection)..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 06-12-2016, 11:04 PM
  2. [فيديو] Imam Al Mahdi: Questions about the first resurrection and the thorough resurrection
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-01-2013, 03:40 PM
  3. [فيديو] للبيان المترجم مسائل في البعث الأول :Questions about the first resurrection and the thorough resurrection
    بواسطة المنصف في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 17-01-2013, 09:50 PM
  4. Questions about the first resurrection and the thorough resurrection
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 07-01-2013, 05:55 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •