الموضوع: Hollow Earth

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Hollow Earth

Asalamulaikeum warahmatullah Ansaar

I heard about a general Namd admiral Richards Bird he enter 1946 The Hollow Earth is that true ?
    I tjough that no one of this Umma Saw the Hollow Earth or Enter it

2. افتراضي

"As for me personally; verily, I do not think they will dare to journey to the spread-furbished land (inner earth) because the origin of the flying saucers that scares them is from there, as well the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) he is behind the events of Bermuda Triangle, therefore I do not I think they will go except by an order and request from the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) to whom he pleases of his loyal-friends and not out of themselves .."

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 10 - 1429 AH
    04- 10- 2008 AD
    12:56 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 202636 من موضوع (Journey of Dhul Qarnain The True explanatory-statement: {So he followed means of access} and it is the means of travel by sea and by land, an earthly journey and not through airspace..

- 6 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 10 - 1429 AH
    04- 10- 2008 AD
    12:56 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, and after this..

My honorable brother, indeed for each call there is a proof, and I remind the people with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran tp fears a threat. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. So remind by means of the Quran him who fears a threat.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:45

But none would know the reality of the True explanatory-statement except the people of brains and they are who possess understanding minds. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they should ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding minds to remember.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29

As for the mindless characters of Muslims and the people altogether would not use their minds a thing, nor they be certain in me even if I brought to them a million proofs from the Quran from its decisive verses on some subject, surely they would never be certain with it, and he will say: “What makes me know whether this is True or not and I will wait for the ratification of the scholars in you”, despite that I speak to him in a clear Arabic Quran, as well he finds that the scholars do not object a thing in my statement but he is waiting despite that he is of the searchers about the Truth, but this kind of a character does not use his mind so he ponders over the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether he speaks with the Truth or a sick crazy speech. I swear by Lord of the worlds not a person possess an understanding mind ponders over my statement but manifest for him that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds from the Quran itself and not with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, then manifest for him that it is the Truth and I am the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds and those are of who possess an understanding minds who are certain in what Allah sent down (revelations) in the Book from whom Allah said about them: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29

O my honorable brother, I hope from Allah that you be of them, and in respect tp how there is a world underneath the soil and some of the people know about them and they do not tell the humans, then I say to you that none knows about them except few of the human satans and they do not want to tell the people in that because it will uncover their plan — them and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) — surely they are upon a determined agreement to seduce the former and the later ones by the seduction of the earthly garden from underneath the soil, but I explained to you in details from the Quran. It is not that my explanatory-statement for the Quran is not but an oral explanatory-statement, in fact as well as the explanatory-statement you find it True with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality with finest precision as I explain to you the Truth from the Quran a full explanation..

As well my explanatory-statement for the planet of chastisement from the Book and explained it in details, and I do not think in pinpointing its appointment exactly a good thing therein for the Muslims nor for the people in general, because unfortunately they will wait for that pinpointed day to see whether it will come or not! What is the use and does it help the believe in the Truth if the chastisement was seen — Allah’s law in the Book in the matter of whom passed away — surely did not benefit them on the day when they see the painful chastisement. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But their faith could not profit them when they saw Our punishment. Such is Allah’s law, whichever takes its course in the matter of His servants; and there the disbelievers are lost.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:85

Therefore we do not see good in pinpointing the appointment except comes a fatwa from Allah to us through a vision then I implement the command of my Lord, and the vision concerns the owner of it, but its appointment became very near whether on December 21 2012 as they say or before that, but the beginning of seeing it to the people of Yemen and what neighbor them will see it by the horizon of the north pole as they see the sun, as well Allah made me see it in the sleep by the horizon of the north pole. But Allah made me see another vision that the day of its passage will come from the south pole but when it got very close to earth its color was as if it is a red charcoal of flame and I was screaming and I say; O Muslims, the planet of chastisement had arrived..

The important is that it’s coming with no doubt nor suspicion, and indeed that is ratification to what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni made it clear from the grand Quran and explained it fully, as for the journey that they will take it to inside the earth surely this news brought it Al-Hosain son of Omar the general supervisor on the website of the Awaited Mahdi, He found that from the news of the west, and Allah knows best in the reality of the news.

As for me personally; verily, I do not think they will dare to journey to the spread-furbished land (inner earth) because the origin of the flying saucers that scares them is from there, as well the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) he is behind the events of Bermuda Triangle, therefore I do not I think they will go except by an order and request from the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) to whom he pleases of his loyal-friends and not out of themselves because the cunning of the human satans of Jews who are assigned with it in this world, and only their offspring that they carry them (through pregnancy) by their female satans then they give birth to them (placing them) between the hands of the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) in the spread-furnished land to increase the soldiers of the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) as previously we fully explained that in details the cunning by reproducing in one of the explanatory-statements from before.
    I hope from Allah to increase you of His knowledge and show you the Truth being true and to bestow on you following it, indeed my Lord is Ever Hearing the supplication-pray.

As for (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (antichrist satan) will appear as a human being like us, exactly, not with one eye, and perhaps that who has emerged, as you say, in Pakistan is not but by the way of preparation, as for (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (antichrist) as soon as start getting out to face the people with the call of the Godhead, surely he will continue to do so to seduce people surely he would not disappear..

Indeed my honorable brother, inform in our behalf what we wrote it to you of the real Truth and we explained it to you fully from the Quran the blessed Book that those of understanding may mind.. so deliver the message on our behalf as much as you can, and be of the best foremost supporters the elite of this nation the ratifiers in my mission in the era of dialogue before the appearing no matter how their sins may be many surely Allah will purify them to utmost purity, and forgives them, and cause them to enter a place which they are pleased with and manifest victory.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds ..
    Your brother in Allah’s religion the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

اقتباس المشاركة 35008 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 6 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    04 - 10 - 1429 هـ

04 - 10 - 2008 مـ
    12:56 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُو الْأَلْبَابِ }
    صدق الله العظيــــــم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين وبعد..
    أخي الكريم، إنّ لكُلّ دعوى بُرهان، وأُذكِّر النّاس بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لمن يخاف وعيد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَذَكِّرْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَنْ يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [ق:٤٥].

ولكنّه لن يعلم حقيقة البيان الحقّ إلا أهل العقول وهم أولو الألباب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ}صدق الله العظيم [ص:٢٩].

وأما الإمّعات من المسلمين والناس أجمعين فلن يستخدموا عقولهم شيئاً ولن يوقنوا بأمري لو أتيتُهم بمليون برهان من القرآن من آياته المحكمات على موضوعٍ ما فلن يوقن به وسوف يقول: "وما يدريني هل ذلك حقٌّ أم غير ذلك؟ وسوف أنتظر لتصديق العلماء بشأنك". برغم أنّي أكلِّمُه بقرآنٍ عربيٍّ مبين. وكذلك يجد بأنّ العلماء لا يعارضون في بياني شيئاً ولكنّه منتظِرٌ برغم أنّه من الباحثين عن الحقيقة ولكنّ هذا النوع إمّعة لا يستخدم عقله فيتدبّر بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني هل ينطق بالحقّ أم منطق مريضٍ مجنونٍ؟ وأقسم بربّ العالمين لا يتدبّر بياني ذو لبٍّ إلا وتبيّن له بأنّه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين من ذات القرآن وليس بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً ومن ثم يتبيّن له أنّه الحقّ وأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، وأولئك من أولي الألباب الذين يوقنون بما أنزل الله في الكتاب من الذين قال الله عنهم:
    {كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:٢٩]، ويا أخي الكريم، أرجو من الله أن تكون منهم.

وبالنسبة إذ كيف يوجد عالَمٌ من تحت الثرى ويعلم بهم بعض الناس ولا يخبرون البشر؟ فأقول لك إنّه لا يعلم بهم إلا قليلٌ من شياطين البشر ولا يريدون أن يُخبروا النّاس بذلك لأنّه سوف تنكشف خطّتهم هم والمسيح الدجال فهم على اتِّفاقٍ مبرَم ٍ لفتنة الأوّلين والآخرين بجنّة الفتنة من تحت الثرى، ولكني فصَّلت لكم ذلك من القرآن تفصيلاً وليس بياني للقرآن فقط بيانٌ لفظيٌّ؛ بل كذلك بيان تجدونه الحقّ بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي بدقّةٍ متناهيةٍ كما أُفصّل لكم الحقّ من القرآن تفصيلاً.

وكذلك بياني لكوكب العذاب من الكتاب فصَّلناه تفصيلاً، ولا أرى في تحديد موعده بالضبط أنّ فيه خيراً للمسلمين ولا للناس بشكل عام لأنّهم للأسف سوف ينتظرون ذلك اليوم المحدد لينظروا هل سوف يأتي أم لا! وما الفائدة وهل ينفع الإيمان بالحقّ إذا تمّت رؤية العذاب؟ سُنَّة الله في الكتاب في الذين خَلوا فلم ينفعهم إيمانهم يوم يرون العذاب الأليم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمْ يَكُ يَنْفَعُهُمْ إِيمَانُهُمْ لَمَّا رَأَوْا بَأْسَنَا سُنَّتَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي قَدْ خَلَتْ فِي عِبَادِهِ وَخَسِرَ هُنَالِكَ الْكَافِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:٨٥].

إذاً لا نرى خيراً في تحديد الموعد إلا أن يأتينا به فتوى من الله عن طريق الرؤيا ومن ثم أنفّذ أمر ربّي والرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها، ولكنّ موعده قد صار قريباً جداً سواء في 21 ديسمبر 2012 كما يقولون أو يكون قبل ذلك، ولكن بدء رؤيته بالنسبة لأهل اليمن وما جاورهم سوف يرونه بأفق القطب الشمالي كما يشاهدون الشمس، كذلك أراني الله إيّاه في المنام بأفق القطب الشمالي، ولكنّ أراني الله رؤيا أخرى بأنّ يوم مروره سوف يأتي من جهة القطب الجنوبي ولكنّ لونه حين اقترب كثيراً من الأرض كان وكأنّه فحمةٌ حمراء من اللهب وكنت أصرخ وأقول يا مسلمين كوكب العذاب وصل. والمهم أنه آتٍ بلا شكٍ أو ريب وأنّ ذلك تصديقاً لما بيّنه ناصر محمد اليماني في القرآن العظيم وفصَّله تفصيلاً.

وأما الرحلة التي سوف يقومون بها إلى باطن الأرض فهذا خبرٌ أورده الحسين بن عمر المشرف العام على مواقع المهديّ المنتظَر، ووجد ذلك من أخبار الغرب والله أعلم بحقيقة الخبر.

وبالنسبة لي شخصياً فلا أظنّهم سوف يتجرّأون على الرحيل إلى الأرض المفروشة لأنّ أصل الصحون الطائرة التي تخيفهم هي من هُناك، وكذلك الدجال هو من وراء أحداث مُثلث برمودا، ولذلك لا أظنّهم سوف يذهبون إلا بأمرٍ وطلبٍ من المسيح الدجال لمن يشاء من أوليائه وليس من ذات أنفسهم، وذلك لأنّ مكر شياطين البشر من اليهود مكلفون به في هذا العالم، وإنما ذرياتهم التي يحملن بهم إناثُ الشياطين فيضعنهم بين يدي المسيح الدجال في الأرض المفروشة للاستكثار من جنود المسيح الدجال كما سبق وأن فصَّلنا ذلك المكر بالإنجاب تفصيلاً في أحد البيانات من قبل، وأرجو من الله أن يزيدك من علمه ويريك الحقّ حقاً ويرزقك اتّباعه إنّ ربي سميع الدُعاء.

وأمّا بالنّسبة للدجال فسوف يظهر كإنسانٍ مثلنا بالضبط وليس بعينٍ واحدةٍ، ولعلّ الذي ظهر كما تقول في باكستان ليس إلا من باب التمهيد، وأما الدّجال فمجرد بدء خروجه لمواجهة الناس بدعوة الربوبيّة فسوف يستمر في ذلك لفتنة الناس فلا يختفي.

فبلغ عنا أخي الكريم ما كتبناه لكم من الحقّ الحقيق وفصَّلناه لكم من القرآن تفصيلاً الكتاب المبارك ليتذكر أولو الألباب، فبلِّغْ عنّا ما استطعت وكُنْ من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار صفوة هذه الأمّة المُصدِّقين بشأني في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور مهما كثرت ذنوبهم فسوف يطهّرهم الله تطهيراً ويغفر لهم ويدخلهم مدخلاً يرضونه وفتحاً مبيناً.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    أخوك في دين الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي Thanks

Brakallah feek thnk for your answer

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. PART 2: Hollow earth - More Details About The Hollow Earth, And Its Worlds.
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-04-2020, 07:05 PM
  2. [ فيديو ] The Brief Answer: Is Earth flat? Is Earth Hollow? does earth rotate? الحقائق العلمية من بيان القران العظيم ~ هل الارَض مسطحة؟ هل الأرض مجوفة؟
    بواسطة Rafat M. Said في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2018, 06:56 AM
  3. More info required on Hollow Earth
    بواسطة Teachme في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 16
    آخر مشاركة: 02-02-2015, 03:08 PM
  4. What is the Evidence for Hollow Earth?
    بواسطة User101 في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 28-01-2014, 05:10 PM
  5. Hollow Earth - The Earth with two sunrises and sunsets in Koran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2010, 10:05 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك