الموضوع: A Reminder of the Eternal Challenge for Salman and Mohammed bin Salman

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7
  1. smiling face A Reminder of the Eternal Challenge for Salman and Mohammed bin Salman

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

11-Shawwal-1443AH
    12-May-2022AD
    08:26 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

A Reminder of the Eternal Challenge for Salman and Mohammed bin Salman

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful who Created the man and Taught him the true clarification of the Quran

O Turki Al-Harby, I had already announced the challenge between Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for imprisoning my
    supporters in KSA. And I had warned him that he would be stricken with COVID the firm plan of Allaah, not only in a blink of an eye but even faster. To explain, Allaah has stricken down Mohammed bin Salman, by a command from Him [Allaah] in sooner than a blink of an eye, thus fell out of his place! And it is not like he felt dizzy, but the firm plan of Allaah, COVID, struck him down. Then, he fell to the ground like a statue of an idol would do. He hit the ground fainting unto the agonies of clinical death until whenever Allaah wills, then dies. To illustrate, Allaah struck Mohammed bin Salman with a clinical death so he sees no one but the angels striking off every fingertip of his to take out his soul so that he tastes the grievous consequence of his ill deeds. Moreover, Allaah will strike down other people who are enemies of His caliph Al-Mahdi because whoever is an enemy to Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani then surely Allaah is an enemy to the wrongdoers, and He is the Swiftest of the planners

Anyway, It is not for Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to say about Allaah that which he does not know with knowledge of certainty, accordingly let both of jinn and humans witness this repeated ruling of mine, and sufficient is Allaah as a witness, that I do challenge Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to audiovisually speak about topics that took place in the international arena after the date of February 3, 2022 AD, such as Russia's war on Ukraine, and both address the Saudi people and the worlds with new subjects that occurred on the global scene after the date of February 3, 2022 AD, but far is that from happening, o Turki Al-Harby, as to how could dead ones speak? No matter how long these shows go on they will not last long until their realities are revealed to the worlds. But do not say that King Salman was exposed to
    complications in the colon and died, and Mohammed bin Salman was assassinated by sinful hands. I swear by Allaah the Lord of the earth and the heavens no one will believe you, Al Salman, but the whole world will say in spite of you ; truthful is Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. And if I were not Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi on the whole world it would be to my own loss and no harm would befall Salman and Mohammed bin Salman and they would inevitably appear and speak as usual about new topics especially the young Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and I do not want to mention the old Salman although he is dead, but I challenge the Saudi Crown Prince, the philosopher, Mohammed bin Salman to appear audiovisually on Saudi TVs and speak to the worlds as usual to speak about current novel topics that occurred exactly after the date of February 3, 2022 AD , but not in silent videos as what is being staged now by their allies. As since that date, they have been audiovisually absent from the Saudi scene, and I challenge in particular the eloquent multilingual philosopher his Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman

So let both mankind and jinn witness this challenge and sufficient is Allaah as a witness, so come on, bring us new videos of Mohammed bin Salman speaking about new international topics of the current situation. And you will never be able to do so , Turki Al-Harby until you cause planet earth with all its mountains to pass through the eye of a needle. And I command the administration [of the website] to unban the membership of Turki Al-Harby to test truthseekers and some of my supporters

As for those whose worship has been elevated to the devoted servants of Allaah who worship the greatest pleasure you ought to despair of turning them away as the disbelievers despaired of those buried in graves because their faith will not be firmly increased by Allaah's verification of His caliph through the challenge of the clinical death of Mohammed bin Salman. O man, I strongly swear by Allaah that their faith about the reality of the greatest pleasure will not be firmly increased through all the miracles of Allaah in this worldly life nor the hereafter till the Day when people stand before the Lord of the worlds, so they will not be pleased [with Paradise] until Allaah is pleased within; because they are not waiting for the occurrence of any of the miracles/signs in the Qur'an neither in the present life nor the hereafter to increase their firm faith about the reality of the pleasure of Allaah within to be truly a greater pleasure than the bliss of His heaven , so do not waste your time with them as turning them away is hopeless for they are not waiting for any of the miracles of Allaah in the worldly life nor the hereafter owing to the fact that they see that there should not be any greater sign than the truth of the greatest name of Allaah in their hearts, Glorified and Highly Exalted is He. Definitely, they are not afraid to be turned away from following the truth and you will not be able to do so until you make the kingdom of the whole universe pass through the eye of a needle, and even if you could do so to avert them they would not have changed in the least. However, if you could make Mohammed bin Salman speak, you shall turn away from the truth others among my supporters and all the truthseekers

But I challenge Salman and Mohammed bin Salman to appear live and audiovisually addressing new topics which is not going to happen until the kingdom of the heavens and earth and the paradise which is as wide as the heavens and the earth pass through the eye of a needle! And this is the challenge with the truth between the truth and falsehood, o fellows of the masked faces, and truthseekers are holding firmly to their insistence on a live and audiovisual appearance of Mohammed bin Salman where he addresses current and new topics. And I do not have time for your fabrications, o fellows of worn masks and silent videos. O you who feel secure from the plan of Allaah, when will all of this be over? So be extremely careful and I am writing it in red font. And you will see from the wonders of Allaah's ability to empower His caliph that which astonishes the eyes

And I convey my condolences in this statement of mine to the Al-Jazeera channel and all the Arab and Muslim nations in the martyr of duty, Shereen Abu Aqleh, who videotaped the corruption of the Zionists in Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Holy Land to share what the corrupt Zionists do in the blessed Holy Land, so Shereen delivers it to the whole world that perhaps depicting it will revive dead hearts out of fervour for the divine sanctities in the clear verses of the Great Quran, as her work helps in the guidance of the nation because of the fervour for the divine sanctities and removing man's injustice towards his fellow man. This is what the martyr of duty, the press reporter (Shereen Abu Aqleh), does. If it were not for her and those who were like her among those who videotape the corruption of war criminals, all the Muslim peoples and the worlds would not have known about the war crimes that are taking place against the unarmed Palestinian people in the blessed land of Al-Aqsa Mosque that is sacred in the Great Quran.

"May Allaah bestow His mercy upon her and all dead Muslims and grant her the widest of His heavens, He is indeed the All-Forgiving the Most Merciful."

Help from Allaah and a near victory are approaching

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL

2. افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    أختي في الله وفي الأنصار وتاج راسي..دينا عادل
    شكر الله لكم وطرح البركه في عملكم وكتب بكل حرفا أجرا" لكم لكل من بقسم الترجمه على ماتفعلونه من ترجمة بيانات إمام الهدى
    (شكرا بالأنقليزي بل بكل لغات العالم)

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : عبدالله خطاب
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    أختي في الله وفي الأنصار وتاج راسي..دينا عادل
    شكر الله لكم وطرح البركه في عملكم وكتب بكل حرفا أجرا" لكم لكل من بقسم الترجمه على ماتفعلونه من ترجمة بيانات إمام الهدى
    (شكرا بالأنقليزي بل بكل لغات العالم)
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=382171
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبدالله خطاب
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه ، أشكرك كثيرا أخي المكرم و جزاكم الله كل خير و جميع أنصار الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

4. افتراضي

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنه عرشه ومداد كلماته

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : ابواسامه الانسان
    ألا توجد ملاحظة على الترجمة! أم أن (لرفع) ليس لها مرادفات أخرى ؟
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=382308
    انتهى الاقتباس من ابواسامه الانسان
    مش فاهمة قصد حضرتك، ياريت لو في اي ملاحظة ترسلها لي في رسالة خاصة

6. افتراضي

..............َ........

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : ابواسامه الانسان
    ترجمة للجملة لرفع ما يفعله الصهاينة
    فقد كانت تنقل ما يفعله الصهاينة..
    وليس إزالة remove ..
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=382364
    انتهى الاقتباس من ابواسامه الانسان
    ايوة فهمت قصد حضرتك

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 34
    آخر مشاركة: 23-05-2023, 11:46 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-05-2022, 12:52 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-05-2022, 05:34 AM
  4. Challenge of Imam Mahdi to Salman and son of Salman; let mankind, jinn, and angels of the All Merciful to witness upon it..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2022, 08:39 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •