Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - Ramadan - 1443 AH
04 - 23 - 2022 AD
10:15 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..O Ibn Omran, do not force me to manifest the day of Saqar’s passage from the decisive Quran

It’s just a comment, yet not a detailed explanatory-statement until Allah permits me to point-out the appointed time of planet Saqar’s passage..

Has preceded that I informed you that I do not know how for me to calculate the remaining thousand hour and by which planet should I calculate it, so I said: “My Lord, increase me in knowledge” then He increased me that the calculation for it is not by the computation of the sun and moon, rather by the computation of the hours of the grievous day. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely those love the rushing life and leave behind them a grievous day.(27) We created them and made firm their make, and, when We will, We can replace them entirely with other of their kind.(28) Surely this is a Reminder; so whoever will, let him take a way to his Lord.(29) And you will not, unless Allah please. Surely Allah is ever Knowing, Wise —(30) }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insãn] 76:27-31.
{إِنَّ هَٰؤُلَاءِ يُحِبُّونَ الْعَاجِلَةَ وَيَذَرُونَ وَرَاءَهُمْ يَوْمًا ثَقِيلًا ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ نَّحْنُ خَلَقْنَاهُمْ وَشَدَدْنَا أَسْرَهُمْ ۖ وَإِذَا شِئْنَا بَدَّلْنَا أَمْثَالَهُمْ تَبْدِيلًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ يُدْخِلُ مَن يَشَاءُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ۚ وَالظَّالِمِينَ أَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [سورة الإنسان].

Indeed, the end of the thousands hours has drew near very very much. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But Pharaoh disobeyed the messenger, so We seized him with a violent grip.(16) How, then, if you disbelieve, will you guard yourselves on the day which will make children grey-headed?(17) The heaven is bursting asunder thereby. His promise is ever fulfilled.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muzzammil] 73:16-18
{فَعَصَىٰ فِرْعَوْنُ الرَّسُولَ فَأَخَذْنَاهُ أَخْذًا وَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} [سورة المزمل].

Were it not that Allah increased knowledge to me about my vision that a thousand hours remained for it, (otherwise) I would not have known about the liberation of the moon in the month of Ramadan and Shawwal.

O you the questioner, I promise you, for if Allah gives me permission to manifest the thousand hours with immaculate precision far from error whether by the computation of the sun or moon, or by the computation of the land that has two easts (inner earth) or by the computation of the grievous day itself - with immaculate precision; remained a thousand hours starting from the date of the vision according to the computation of the grievous day - then we issue fatwa to you how the equivalent it is by the lunar computation for the lunar year, and how equivalent it is by the computation for the day of the sun, and how equivalent it is by the computation of the polar day.

if you only know how many of the thousand hours have passed from the computation of the grievous day in the decisive revelation..

I hope from my Lord to allow me to manifest when the day of planet Saqar’s passage according to the computation of our days (24 hours) perhaps just before its passing by three days according to the calculation of our days.

The problem is it became imminent. Indeed, the cause of the overtaking is to the fact; gravity of Planet Saqar and the sun were in one line (both aliened) against the moon and earth which caused the speed of the moon’s rotation around itself, but now planet Saqar leaned to the south of the sun drew near from the southern space to earth, then the moon is liberated and they became gravitating; the sun, three planets below it altogether which they are: (Planet Saqar, earth, and moon) from the side; now all of them are gravitating the sun of which rages the sun to the fact it is alone now of what force it to release explosions of horrendous solar flares.

I swear by (Allah) Lord of the worlds that I know when is the passage night of Planet Saqar according to calculation of the humans’ days with immaculate precision far from error, and by the computation of the polar days to the fact it comes to earth from the poles of earth, and were it not for my awareness that Saqar has leaned from south of the sun towards the south of earth, then I would not have known that cautioning by the warner moon is over.

And the cause of the overtaking is: bonding gravity of planet Saqar against the moon and earth to the fact; Saqar was in the upper space over the sun during its approach to the sun coming from the north side, but planet Saqar rotated from south of the sun towards the earth’s south side; the ever fulfilled promise in the decisive revelation has drawn near, so have good patience until we manifest everything at the time of it.

But I call on Allah to witness that you do not have time except few to deliver the message of the true explanatory-statement for the Quran, to be free from blame before your Lord, and that they may guard against evil.

Indeed, downloading the explanatory-statement of physics will be accomplished when my Lord permits me. But the problem is you would teach the worlds about the date of passage for planet Saqar if we manifest it by physics; with utmost precision from the decisive grand Quran, and it does not come to them except suddenly; and I say from the grand Quran: We rather say the end of 15 times one thousand times 24 in three-hundred and sixty, in fifty thousand dividing three hundred and sixty if you only know the fact of the heavenly eclipse - Oh for the horror - by Allah, the children would be gray-headed from its horror and the youths gray-headed except the supporters who are certain. As for the deniers we say to them: How can you safe-guard yourselves from chastisement on a day of planet Saqar’s passage? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {How, then, if you disbelieve, will you safe-guard yourselves on the day which will make children grey-headed?(17) The heaven is bursting asunder thereby. His promise is ever fulfilled.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muzzammil] 73:17-18
{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O the questioner, indeed has drew near the impact of the decisive absolute promise, and its appointed time became soon, also the definitive proof of the evidence is the unprecedented upcoming floods, and the rise of the entire indicators of Allah’s unprecedented climatic war for this year upon its various sorts (beginning of the major events), so (have) good patience.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother, khalifa of Allah; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=379902

اقتباس المشاركة 379902 من موضوع يا ابن عمران لا تُجبِرني على بيان يوم مُرور سَقَر مِن مُحكَم القرآن ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
22 - رمضان - 1443 ه‍ـ
23 - 04 - 2022 مـ
10:15 صباحًا
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=379689

يا ابن عمران لا تُجبِرني على بيان يوم مُرور سَقَر مِن مُحكَم القرآن ..

مُجرَّدُ تعليقٍ وليس البيان التّفصيلي حتى يأذَن لي الله بتحديد موعد مُرور كوكب سقر..

فقد سَبَق أن أخبرتُكم أنِّي لا أعلمُ كيف أحسبُ الألف ساعة المُتبقِّيَة وبأيّ كوكبٍ أحسبها فقلت: «رَبِّ زدني عِلمًا» فزادني أن ليس حسابها بحساب الشّمس والقمر بل بحساب يوم وساعات يومٍ ثقيلٍ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ هَٰؤُلَاءِ يُحِبُّونَ الْعَاجِلَةَ وَيَذَرُونَ وَرَاءَهُمْ يَوْمًا ثَقِيلًا ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ نَّحْنُ خَلَقْنَاهُمْ وَشَدَدْنَا أَسْرَهُمْ ۖ وَإِذَا شِئْنَا بَدَّلْنَا أَمْثَالَهُمْ تَبْدِيلًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ يُدْخِلُ مَن يَشَاءُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ۚ وَالظَّالِمِينَ أَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [سورة الإنسان].

وقد اقتربت جدًّا نهاية الألف ساعة جدًّا جدًّا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَعَصَىٰ فِرْعَوْنُ الرَّسُولَ فَأَخَذْنَاهُ أَخْذًا وَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} [سورة المزمل].

فلولا أنّ الله زادني عِلمًا عن رُؤيايَ أنَّه بقِيَ له ألف ساعةٍ لمَا عَلِمتُ تَحرُّرَ القَمَر في شهر رمضان وشوّال.

وإنّي أعِدُك أيّها السّائل لئِن أذِن الله لي عن بيان الألف ساعةٍ بدقّةٍ مُتناهيةٍ عن الخطأ سواءً بحساب الشّمس أو القمر أو بحساب الأرض ذات المَشرقين أو بحساب اليوم الثّقيل نفسه - وبِدقّةٍ مُتناهيَةٍ بَقيَ له ألف ساعةٍ بِدءًا مِن تاريخ الرُّؤيا بحساب اليوم الثّقيل - فمِن ثمّ نُفتيكم كَم يُعادِل بالحساب القمريّ للسّنة القمريّة، وكم يُعادل بحساب اليوم الشّمسيّ، وكم يُعادِل بحساب اليوم القُطبيّ.

فلو تَعلمون لَكَم مَضت مِن الألف ساعة مِن حساب اليوم الثّقيل في مُحكَم التّنزيل..

وأرجو مِن ربِّي أن يسمحَ لي ببيان متى يوم مُرور كوكب سقر بحسب أيّامنا (24 ساعة) ربما قُبَيلَ مُرورها بثلاثة أيّامٍ بحسب أيّامنا.

والمُشكلة أنّه صار وشيكًا، ألا وإنّ سَبَب الإدراك كون جاذبيّة كوكب سَقَر والشَّمس كانت في خطٍّ واحدٍ ضِدَّ القمر والأرض مِمّا سبَّب سُرعة دوران القمر حول نفسه، ولكن الآن انحَنى كوكب سَقَر إلى الجنوب مِن الشّمس وَدَنا مِن الفضاء الجنوبيّ للأرض فتَحرَّر القمر وصاروا يَجذِبون الشّمس مِن أسفلِها ثلاثة كواكب معًا وهُنّ: (كوكب سَقَر والأرض والقَمَر) مِن جهة؛ جميعهم يَجذِبون الآن الشّمس مِمّا شنَّجَ الشَّمس كونها الآن لِوحدها مِمّا يُجبِرُها على إطلاق انفجاراتٍ شمسيَّةٍ مَهولَةٍ.

وأُقسِم بربِّ العالَمِين أنّي أعلمُ متى ليلة مُرور كوكب سَقَر بحسب أيّام البشر بِدقّةٍ مُتناهيَةٍ عن الخطأ، وبِحساب الأيّام القُطبيّة كونها تأتي للأرض مِن جهة أقطاب الأرض، ولولا عِلمي بأنّها اِنحنَت سَقَر مِن جنوب الشّمس باتِّجاه جنوبِ الأرض لَمَا علِمتُ أنَّه انقضى التّحذيرُ بالقمر النّذير.

وسببُ الإدراك: اجتماع جاذبيّة كوكب سقر ضِدَّ القمر والأرض؛ كون سَقَر كانت بالفضاء العُلوي فوق الشّمس أثناء اقترابها إلى الشّمس آتِيَةً مِن جهة الشّمال، ولكنّ كوكب سَقَر استَدارَ مِن جنوب الشّمس إلى ناحية جنوب الأرض؛
فاقتربَ الوَعدُ المَفعول في مُحكَم التّنزيل، فصبرًا جميلًا حتى نُبيِّنَ كلّ شيءٍ في وقته.

ولكني أُشهِد الله أنَّه لم يَزل لديكم مِن الوقت إلَّا قليلًا لِتبليغ البيان الحقّ للقرآن معذرةً إلى ربِّكُم ولعلّهُم يتَّقون.

ولسوف يَتِمُّ تنزيلُ بيانٍ فيزيائيٍّ جاهزٍ لَئِن أذِن لي ربّي، ولكنّ المُشكلة أنّكم سوف تَعلَمون والعالَمِين تاريخ مُرور كوكب سَقَر إذا بيَّناهُ؛ فيزيائيٌّ بمُنتهى الدِّقَّة مِن مُحكَم القرآن العظيم، وهي لا تأتيهم إلَّا بغتةً؛ وأقول مِن مُحكم القرآن العظيم؛ بل نقول اقتربت نهاية خمسة عشر ضرب ألفٍ ضرب 24 في ثلاثمائةٍ وستّين في خمسين ألف قِسمة ثلاث مائة وستّون لو كنتم تعلمون حقيقة الكُسوف السّماوي - يا للهَول - والله إنها تشيبُ مِن هَوله رُؤوس الوِلدان الشَّباب شَيبًا إلَّا الأنصار المُوقنون، وأمّا المكذّبون فنقول لهم: كيف تتَّقون عذاب يوم مُرور كوكب سَقَر؟ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المزمل].

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلِين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

واقترب الوعدُ المُحكَم الحَتمِيّ وُقوعُه وصار ميقاتُه قريبًا أيّها السّائل، والبُرهان قَطعِيّ الدّلالة: الفيضانات الآتية غير المسبوقة، ورفع كافّة مُؤشِّرات حرب الله المُناخيّة غير المسبوقة على مُختَلف أنواعها هذا العام (بدء الأحداث الكبرى)، فصبرًا جميلًا.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلِين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمِين..
أخوكم خليفة الله المهديّ؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.