40 -
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

10-Ramadan-1443 AH
11-04-2022 AD
11:23 AM
(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

Important and General for the Worlds...

In the name of Allaah and no power except with Allaah; a word that I say by the permission of Allaah so that the whole world may know that He will Achieve His purpose but most people do not know. It is not good for the Da'wa (the act of inviting or calling people to embrace Islam) to write a new statement while I had already written one before the event, as writing a new statement after the occurrence of an event eliminates the miracle of the statement, perhaps the whole world may know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani truly knows from Allaah that which they do not know

I command my male and female supporters to intensify their efforts to publish the statement which I have written for the Chinese President Xi Jinping; titled: (From Allaah's Caliph on the whole World to Xi Jinping the President of China) https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=40329, that I have already written 2 years ago on the same blessed month of Ramadan 1441 AH

However, I did not promise China of COVID-19, but an XXL virus, soldiers of Allaah of severe might that will eliminate the zero COVID cases policy by killing the tenacious Xi Jinping, and the zero COVID death cases because they are not going to reveal the true number of their cases except after the prepared soldiers of Allaah kill the Chinese president Xi Jinping who is from among the most unjust ones in the worlds and the most defiant towards the Most Gracious, Allaah.
Verily, they cannot resist the severe in might soldiers of Allaah's plan. And let me single out the wrongdoing ones who fight Islam, the religion of Allaah, in China and the Arab and Non-Arab worlds in general, indeed Allaah is encompassing His enemies among His servants in China, the worlds, and Muslims

Let the whole world know that Allaah is going to Achieve His purpose and abruptly raise the intensity of His climatic war by air, land, and sea due to the approach of planet Saqar from the earth from the side of the South Pole. Certainly, planet Saqar and the so-called Coronavirus are racing towards you. Furthermore, I give tidings, by a command from Allaah, of an unprecedented climatic war that perhaps the whole world know that the One behind the COVIDious war is the same behind the cosmic and climatic wars and that people of understanding minds among all people may grasp this

Moreover, let China and the worlds get ready to experience floods that they had never witnessed before in their history, along with global climate war calamities by air, land, and sea. So wait and watch; surely I too am watching out with you, He indeed is Most Knowing of how you would understand it is the truth from Allaah the Most High, the Great

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds,
Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 378178 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 40 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
10 - رمضان - 1443 هـ
11 - 04 - 2022 مـ
11:23 صباحًا
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=378152

هامٌّ وعامٌّ لكافّة العالمين ..

بسم الله وبالله ولا قوّة إلّا بالله، وهي كلمة أقولها بإذن الله ليعلَم العالَم بأسرِه أنّ الله بالغُ أمرِه ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون، وليس مِن صالح الدّعوة كتابة بيان جديد وقد كتبناه مِن قبل الحدث؛ إذًا فكتابة البيان الجديد يُذهِب مُعجِزة البيان، عسى أن يعلَم العالَم بأسرِه أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حقًّا يعلم مِن الله ما لا يعلمون،
ونأمر الأنصار أن يُكَثِّفوا جهودهم - الذَّكر والأنثى - الذين يستطيعون نشر البيان الذي كتبناه إلى الرئيس الصّينيّ شي جين بعنوان بين قوسين:

( من خليفة الله على العالمين إلى رئيس الصين شي جين ..)
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=330284

سبَق وأن كتبناه في مثل هذا الشّهر المبارك ( في رمضان 1441 ) أي قبل سنتين،
ولكني لم أعِد الصّين بكوفيد تسعة عشر؛ بل فيروس ( إكس إكس لارج ) جنود من الله ذات بأسٍ شديدٍ تقضي على سياسة ( صِفر كوفيد ) بقتل شي جين العَنيد فتقضي كذلك على ( صِفر كوفيد ) في الوفيات، كونهم لن يَعتَرِفوا بالأرقام الحقيقيّة إلّا مِن بعد أن تقتل الرئيس الصّينيّ شي جين جنودٌ من الله مُسَوَّمة، فهو مِن أظلَم العالمين ومِن أشدّهم على الرحمن عتيًّا، فلا قِبَل لهم بجنود كيد من الله ذات البأس الشّديد وأخُصّ المجرمين الذين يحاربون دين الله الإسلام في الصّين وفي العالمين وفي العرب والعجَم بشكلٍ عامٍّ إنّ ربي مُحيط بأعدائه مِن عباده في الصّين وفي العالمين وفي المسلمين، ليعلَم كافّةُ العالم بأسرِه أنّ الله بالغُ أمرِه.

وكذلك سيرفع الله معيار حرب الله المناخيّة بشكلٍ مُفاجِئ جوًّا وبرًّا وبحرًا بسبب اقتراب كوكب سَقَر للأرض مِن جهة القُطب الجنوبيّ،
فكوكب سَقَر وما تسمونه كورونا إليكم في سباق.

وأبشّر بأمرٍ مِن الله بحربٍ مِن الله مناخية غير مسبوقةٍ ليعلَم العالَم بأسرِه أنّ الذي وراء الحرب الكورونيّة هو ذاته الذي وراء الحرب الكونيّة المناخيّة؛ ليعقل ذلك العاقلون مِن الناس أجمعين، فلتستعِدّ الصّين لفيضانات لم يشهدوا بمثلها في تاريخ الصّين مِن قَبل، وكذلك العالمين، وقوارع حرب مناخيّة عالميّة على مختلَف أنواعها برًّا وبحرًا وجوًّا، فارتقِبوا إنّي معكم رقيب، فهو أعلم بِما توعون أنّه الحق مِن الله العليّ العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفةُ الله على العالَم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..