Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

2 - Dhul Hijjah - 1441 AH
23 - 07 - 2020 AD
8:40 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
_________

..The lingual explanatory-statement for the word Rijz in the manifested Arabic Quran

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, here is the explanatory-statement for the word (Al-Rijz) from the linguistic point of view in the Quran to my beloved supporters in order for them to know about the intended by the chastisement of (Al-Rijz). Frist: it is necessary for you to understand the intended lingual (meaning) for the word (Al-Rijz) from a linguistic standpoint. The answer: With which Allah means the partners (who are being associated with Allah) and for that Allah the Most High said: {And shun (Al-Rijz) association (with Allah).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:5. He means worshiping partners whom they call on them besides Allah.
{وَالرُّجْزَ فَاهْجُرْ ﴿٥﴾} [المدثر].

Anyway, now we come to the word of Allah the Most High: {..They said: O Moses, pray for us to Your Lord as He has made a promise with you. If you remove (Al-Rijz) from us, we will certainly believe in you and will let the children of Israel go with you.(134) So when We removed (Al-Rijz) from them till a term which they should attain, lo! They broke (their promise).(135)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:134-135. He means with it the chastisement of the partners whom Allah sent them to chastise the kinsfolk of pharaoh and they are a coalition of partners against pharaoh’s kinfolks.
{قَالُوا يَا مُوسَى ادْعُ لَنَا رَبَّكَ بِمَا عَهِدَ عِندَكَ ۖ لَئِن كَشَفْتَ عَنَّا الرِّجْزَ لَنُؤْمِنَنَّ لَكَ وَلَنُرْسِلَنَّ مَعَكَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ ﴿١٣٤﴾ فَلَمَّا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمُ الرِّجْزَ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ هُم بَالِغُوهُ إِذَا هُمْ يَنكُثُونَ ﴿١٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

And I see the lingual meaning for the word (Al-Rijz) been difficult for you, and I find it in the grand Quran; He means with the word (Al-Rijz): Which is [Partners] and it comes according to its place in the Book, so there is a coalition of partners from signs of chastisement against the arrogant ones who turn away from the true caller to Allah — from their Lord — then Allah would send chastisement of (Al-Rijz) = coalition of partners and they are of Allah’s soldiers as partners in chastising enemies of Allah or those who turn away. Did you understand the announcement — my beloved best foremost supporters in pleasing Allah?

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni