الموضوع: Announcement of a major surprise to the entire humans to him among you who will go forward or will remain behind, and the command belongs to Allah the One, the Supreme..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Announcement of a major surprise to the entire humans to him among you who will go forward or will remain behind, and the command belongs to Allah the One, the Supreme..

- 1 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - Shaban - 1439 AH
    28 - 04 - 2018 AD
    11:30 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Announcement of a major surprise to the entire humans to him among you who will go forward or will remain behind, and the command belongs to Allah the One, the Supreme

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till their seal Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and them altogether- we do not make distinction to any of His messengers and to Him we are submitting-Muslims, and prayer of forgiveness be upon each who cleared to him the Truth then followed it among the former ancient ones and among the later ones, and among the upper assembly till judgement day, after this.

O community of humans the Muslims among them and the disbelievers, I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme,that he who denied the authority of my knowledge surely he did not belie the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a thing; in fact he denied Allah’s words in the decisive grand Quran, and belied the True narrations by which uttered the tongue of seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family the righteous among them and the entire believers, and I salute a best salutation.

O people, do not delay your belief in the True caller from your Lord until all the Muslims believe in him, the fact, did not remain from Islam except its name, and from the Quran except its text between their hands; in fact, Muslims of today followed what is contrary to Allah’s words in His decisive Book, and what is contrary to sunna of the explanatory-statement in narrations of Mohammad messenger of Allah; in fact the parable of the Muslims became as the parable of Jews and Christians they think that they have something good while they have nothing good; not the Muslims and neither the Christians nor the Jews, accept on whom my Lord has mercy of whom cleared to them the path of Truth then they followed it and pride did not carry them off to sin, as that he who said in era of dialogue before appearing: “I ask forgiveness (from) Allah the Great , and I seek refuge in Allah (away) from the accursed-outcast satan that pride to carry me off to sin, so who would safeguard me from chastisement of hell is the straight path to my Lord manifest to me and I did not follow the True path to my Lord? Indeed, my Lord is on a straight path, so what is after the Truth except falsehood”. Those whom Allah and His angels and the Awaited Mahdi invoked prayers of forgiveness upon them and I salute a best salutation. O community of Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether be of them is better for you, and if you rejected to be from supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in era of dialogue before appearing and the empowerment in the land by sign of a painful chastisement, then know that you refused to be from supporters of Allah and His messenger Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, will Allah send His servant and His khalifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except a a supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and supporter to whole what came with it the entire prophets of Allah altogether to not worship except Allah and not to associate a thing with Him nor take the prophets, messengers, and the Awaited Mahdi as lords besides Allah then Allah would curse you a big cursing, and burn you a blazing fire, and you would never find for you a loyal-friend nor supporter besides Allah?

Perhaps the entire scholars of the Muslims and their kings, their princes and their presidents would like to say: “O Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you have scared us — O man — what happened? O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily enter into the subject in brief, and increase us knowledge as how the sun overtakes the moon”. The the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: By no means, don’t you dare, then don’t you dare belief that I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if I said to you what did not say it Allah and the seal of prophets Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, surely Allah did not send me to you with a new revelation except with reminding you by what Allah and His messenger said it, so however believed me surely he has believed Allah and His messenger, and whoever belied me then he has belied Allah and His messenger, and his abode is hell and it is an evil destination.

O community of Muslims and the people altogether, do you think life of the world has no end for it? Do you think that the sun would never overtake the moon, and the night would never precede before the daylight till no end (to eternity)? What is the matter with you! How can you judge? Yes, the sun should not be for it to overtake the moon, so the crescent would be born before the eclipse so the sun would meet with it while it is just a crescent, and should not be for the night to precede before the daylight so the west would be east and the east (becomes) west since Allah created the heavens and the earth. So it should not be for the sun to over take the moon nor the night to gets ahead of the daylight until the age of the world’s life enters in era of major conditions of the Hour so the crescent would be born before the eclipse then the sun would meet with it while it’s just a crescent, then here comes the ratification of the vow in the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And the moon when it follows it.(2) And the day when it expose it.(3) And the night when it draws a veil over it!(4) And the heaven and its make!(5) And the earth and its extension!(6) And the soul and its perfection!(7) So He reveals to it its way of evil and its way of good;(8) He is indeed successful who causes it to grow,(9) And he indeed fails who buries it.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-10
    {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾ وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: I control not benefit or harm for myself except as Allah please. And had I known the unseen, I should have much of good, and no evil would touch me. I am but a warner and the giver of good news to a people who believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:188
    {قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

So keep your duty to Allah and believe Allah also His servant Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [[From the (signs) of the approaching of the Hour is the swelling of the new-crescent]] spoke the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [[ من اقتراب الساعة انتفاخ الأهلّة ]]

That’s from the major condition of the Hour that you see the crescent face to face in front of your eyes being big to the entire onlookers, so it would manifest that it is truly two nights or three although it is the first sighting of it, verily how often the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni strive against you by the authority of knowledge from Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger! And how often I warned astronomers to read and acknowledge the Truth from their Lord before their scientific credibility goes away despite of its preciseness from before the sun overtakes the moon, and here it is the credibility of the entire astronomers among the worlds has gone and their calendars also their precise astrophysics programs became inaccurate, verily so often I advised them but the Truth cleared to many of them and souls of many astronomers got convinced yet they counsel in secret among themselves so their scientific credibility do not depart! Despite that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the most certain than them by the science of astronomers the physicists, surely I am not of the ignorant ones nor need for me with what their pens ascribe in their books and their websites and their programs; in fact I bring to them science of the astronomy physics and cosmic from the decisive grand Quran, and I increase them knowledge to their knowledge, and I teach the people what they did not know nor what they thought that this exists in the grand Quran since 1440 years and yet they do not know.

In any case, we have no room for detail-explanation now, and what the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni wants is that I say it to scholars of astronomy what I said it to them previously: The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has become unique in knowledge of the time of the crescent's birth of the major overtake, and I foretold you that been accomplished the transform from the stage of the minor overtake to the major overtake the greater but you are arrogant people for the Imam Mahdi and Allah’s khalifa also His servant, so who would shelter you from Allah’s chastisement if you are truthful?

And here it is the sun has overtook the moon for a period more than sixty hours while you did not witness the fore-beginning (crescent) of month of Shaban except swollen after sunset on Tuesday the night of Wednesday although the last sighting you had for the phases of crescents of Rajab for this year of yours 1439 was at dawn of Saturday the 29th of Rajab according to fore-beginning of overtaking crescent on Saturday first of Rajab and dawn of the 29th of Saturday was the list sighting for it, and it went back to the old Orjoon (the dark phase), and birth for crescent of month of Shaban on the night of Sunday for this lunar year of yours 1439 which means after sunset on Saturday the 29th of Rajab the night of Sunday yet you did not see the crescent not in the lower east nor the farthest west and not in the middle east on Sunday night, that’s to the fact it was in a state of oceanic overtaking in the sky of the western pacific ocean. As that the crescent of Shaban gone down on Sunday the night of Monday while it is also in state of overtaking, and by no means and could never see it one of the astronomers except by using CCD camera while it is setting before sunset on Monday while it is in the state of overtaking, and they know, thus the crescent of Shaban went down on Monday the night of Tuesday accompanying the sunset on Monday the night of Tuesday and I swear by Who raised the strong seven and stabilized-firm the earth with mounds,it should not be fore the whole world to witness the crescent of Shaban after sunset on Monday the night of Tuesday not in the far east and neither in the middle east nor the far west to the fact it is as well in the state of overtaking; in fact the first sighting for the crescent of the fore-beginning of Shaban face to face by the naked eyes of the people being swollen in front of the eyes of the viewers after sunset on Tuesday night of Wednesday; it is the first sighting for crescent of Shaban face to face.

O who claim that you have witnessed the crescent of Shaban in the Arab Republic of Egypt, keep your duty to Allah, how can you see crescent of Shaban after sunset on Monday the night of Tuesday, then the entire countries that is to the west of you did not witness it?! Isn’t it known as you know if you have seen the crescent of Shaban after sunset on Monday the night of Tuesday, then the entire countries which are to the west of you supposed their sighting for the crescent to be most evident than your (sighting) to the fact you know that the crescent separates easterly? So each country to the west of you they definitely will see it more clearly for the fact the crescent whenever gets ahead to the east it gets late for its setting after the sunset, so on whom you are laughing? I mean in particular the persons who are witness claimed sighting the crescent of Shaban for the year 1439 in Egypt after sunset of Monday the night of Tuesday, so allow me to say to you that you are indeed liars and you know it, but testimony of lying is forbidden in Islam Allah's religion, or do you want to use politics even the crescent of the month! but the night of the full-moon of night of Sunday and the night of Monday is indeed a watchful tower against you to the fact moon of month of Shaban will reach to stage of the complete full-moon before the night of your sighting to it to the fact I the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announce to the humans that the first night of full-moon is the night of Sunday and the second night of full-moon is Monday after sunset of Sunday the night on Monday, so keep your duty to Allah and be with the Truthful ones — O community of the middle east, keep your duty to Allah and do not enter the houses from its back (sides) and enter the houses from its doors.

O Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.. O Qiblah of the Muslims because of the exalted sacred House of Allah with the pilgrimage for Allah, keep your duty to Allah, by Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah, indeed he who enter the crescent of the month before the computation of the legitimate sighting of it face to face in front of the eye that it is as like he who enters the houses from its back (sides)! so keep your duty to Allah, and enter the houses from its doors, and inter the month according to the legal sighting of it by your own eyes, surely you are responsible in front of Allah in particular because of pilgrimage month. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for the people, and (for) the pilgrimage. And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:189
    {يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأَهِلَّةِ ۖ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ ۗ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَـٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

As that the crescent of Ramadan, so do not violate Allah's command and His messenger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to the people and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you witness the (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.(185) And when My servants ask thee concerning Me, surely I am near. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should hear My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.(186)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185-186
    {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖوَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾ وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖفَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ ﴿١٨٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

This means that you should not fast the fore-beginning of Ramadan until sighting the crescent is accomplished by a witness or witnesses who do justice, they do not lie, and they possess experience in the lunar phases, and if you do not see it then complete number thirty days of Shaban, and definitely the sighting of the crescent would be global except if the sun overtook the moon the grand overtaking as what will happen by Allah's permission in crescent of the upcoming Ramadan for this 1439 lunar year of yours, then know the sure knowledge that you not even all the worlds you could not and would never see the crescent of Ramadan after sunset of Tuesday the night of Wednesday to the fact I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, i know the most certain knowledge that you will not see it, not in Yemen, nor in Saudi, nor in the entire western countries after you nor the eastern from before you, so do not fast Ramadan — O community of Muslims altogether until you see the crescent of Ramadan, and each is according to the horizon of its setting, so whoever of you witness the (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein.

As well, do not break the fast until you see the crescent of Shawwal, and only the completion is for the legitimate sighting. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to the people and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you witness the (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185
    {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْه} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

Also Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Do not fast until you see the crescent, nor break the fact until you see the crescent] Spoke the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [ لَا تَصُومُوا حَتَّى تَرَوُا الْهِلَالَ، وَلَا تُفْطِرُوا حَتَّى تَرَوُا الْهِلَالَ ]

And as that from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Fast for sighting it and break the fast for sighting it, so if it got cloudy over you then complete thirty number of days of Shaban] Spoke the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [ صوموا لرؤيته وافطروا لرؤيته فإن غمّ عليكم فأكملوا عدة شعبان ثلاثين يوماً ]

Perhaps the Supreme Court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia would like to say: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if we completed thirty number of days of Shaban yet we did not see the crescent so shell we fast?". Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives you fatwa and I say: by no means no, do not violate Allah's command and His messenger and do not fast until you see the crescent, and if you disobey and refuse following the command of Allah and His messenger then by no means and would never clear to you that the sun over took the moon in the fore-beginnings of the months in time of era of the major signs of the Hour, to the fact I see you complete the number of thirty days of the month so you would enter the month even if you do not see the crescent, although it is since Allah created the the heavens and the earth it is not inquiring the difficulty of the crescent sighting only after sunset of the 29th day of the lunar month as for the day thirty then sighting the crescent is guaranteed to the entire humans and internationally, and only the division is in the first fore-beginning of the month after sunset of the 29th of the lunar month. And for that Allah the Most High said: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to the people and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you witness the (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185
    {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I am not ignorant about the calendar of the astrophysics; in fact I acknowledge and confess in the accuracy of the calendar of the honored Mecca mother of towns center of the earth and the universe, and only the defect of the overtaking caused the defect in the calendar of mother of towns center of the earth and the universe because the occurrence of a condition from the major conditions of the Hour, and there were impossible crescents that has minor overtaking of few hours but you became in major overtaking and greater yet greater, so if you do not believe nor the Muslims,and the people altogether in the sign of the cosmic overtaking then allow me announce to you the painful chastisement from Lord of the worlds in a night of some middle of the month Allah knows. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(16) And the night and that which it unfolds,(17) And (illumination of) the moon when it gets fully-extended,(18) That you certainly shall ride a level over other level.(19) But what is the matter with them that they believe not?(20) And, when the Quran is recited to them, they adore (Him) not?(21) Nay, those who disbelieve give the lie;(22) And Allah knows best what they hide.(23) So announce to them a painful chastisement,(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 84:16-24
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١﴾ بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَاللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

..O our Allah, I have delivered the messaged. O our Allah, bear witness

O community of those offering the Reminder for not to be blamed between the hands of your Lord, or as warring for the worlds, do not get weak nor rest in the call to Allah upon most sure knowledge from your Lord through the worldwide internet, so let the focus be on this explanatory-statement from now on and through the length of Shaban if Allah made those who turn away reach Ramadan!

O our Allah, bless for us Shaban and make us reach Ramadan by Your Mercy — O the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy, and bless for us grant us favor in every time and place a mercy and blessings upon us and all the Muslims. O our Allah, have mercy for the oppressed, the poor, the weak and the needy among the nations of the Muslims and among the worlds altogether, and hasten the empowerment for Your servants as love and get pleased by Your mercy — O the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Allah's servant and His khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?34718

اقتباس المشاركة 286010 من موضوع إعلان مفاجأة كبرى إلى كافة البشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدّم أو يتأخّر، والأمر لله الواحد القهار..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    12 - شعبان - 1439 هـ
    28 - 04 - 2018 مـ
    11:30 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=285994

إعلان مفاجأة كبرى إلى كافة البشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدّم أو يتأخّر، والأمر لله الواحد القهار ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وعليهم أجمعين، لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون، والصلاة والسلام على كلّ من تبيّن له الحقّ فاتّبعه في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملإ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

يا معشر البشر المسلمين منهم والكفار، أقسمُ بالله الواحد القهار أنّ من كذّب بسلطان علمي فإنه لم يكذّب المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني شيئاً؛ بل كذّب بكلام الله في محكم القرآن العظيم وكذّب بالأحاديث الحقّ التي نطق بها لسان خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الطيبين منهم وكافة المؤمنين وأسلّم تسليماً.

ويا أيها الناس، لا تُنْظِروا تصديقكم بداعي الحقّ من ربّكم حتى يُصدّق به المسلمون أجمعون، كونه لم يبقَ من الإسلام إلا اسمه ومن القرآن إلا رسمه بين أيديهم؛ بل اتّبع مسلمو اليوم ما يُخالف لكلام الله في محكم كتابه وما يخالف لسنّة البيان في أحاديث محمدٍ رسول الله؛ بل أصبح مَثَلُ المسلمين كمثل اليهود والنصارى يحسبون أنفسهم على شيءٍ وهم ليسوا على شيءٍ لا المسلمون ولا النصارى ولا اليهود إلا من رحم ربّي من الذين تبيّن لهم سبيل الحقّ فاتّبعوه ولم تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم، وكذلك من قال في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور: "استغفر الله العظيم وأعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم أن تأخذني العزّة بالإثم، فمَنْ يقيني من عذاب الجحيم لو تبيّن لي الصراط المستقيم إلى ربي ولم أتّبع سبيل الحقّ إلى ربّي؟ إن ربي على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، فماذا بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟". أولئك صلى الله عليهم وملائكته والمهديّ المنتظَر وأسلّم تسليماً، فكونوا منهم يا معشر المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين خيراً لكم، فإن أبيتم أن تكونوا من أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور والتمكين في الأرض بآية عذابٍ أليمٍ فاعلموا أنكم أبيتم أن تكونوا من أنصار الله ورسوله محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم، فهل يبعث الله عبده وخليفته المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله وناصراً لكافة ما جاء به كافة أنبياء الله أجمعين أن لا تعبدوا إلا الله ولا تشركوا به شيئاً ولا تتخذوا الأنبياء والمرسلين والمهديّ المنتظَر أرباباً من دون الله فيلعنكم الله لعناً كبيراً ويصليكم سعيراً ولن تجدوا لكم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً؟

وربّما يودّ كافة علماء المسلمين وملوكهم وأمرائهم ورؤسائهم أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني لقد أفزعتنا يا رجل، فماذا حدث؟ فادخل في الموضوع باختصارٍ يا ناصر محمد اليماني، وزدنا علماً كيف تدرك الشمس القمر". فمن ثم يردُّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إياكم ثم إياكم ثم إياكم أن تصدّقوا أني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إذا قلتُ لكم ما لم يقلهُ الله وخاتم الأنبياء محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، فلم يبعثني الله بوحيٍ جديدٍ إليكم إلا بتذكيركم بما قاله الله ورسوله، فمن صدّقني فقد صدّق الله ورسوله ومن كذّبني فقد كذّب الله ورسوله ومأواه جهنّم وبئس المصير.

ويا معشر المسلمين والناس أجمعين، فهل تظنّون الحياة الدنيا لا نهاية لها؟ وهل تظنّون أنها لن تدرك الشمسُ القمر ولن يسبق الليلُ النهار إلى ما لا نهايةٍ؟ ما لكم كيف تحكمون! ونعمْ إنّ الشمس لا ينبغي لها أن تدرك القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال، ولا ينبغي لليل أن يسبق النهار فيصير الغرب شرقاً والشرق غرباً منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض فلا الشمس ينبغي لها أن تدرك القمر ولا الليل سابق النهار حتى يدخل عمر الحياة الدُّنيا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى فيولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فتجتمع به الشمس وقد هو هلال، فهنا يأتي تصديق القَسَم في محكم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى: {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾ وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

وقال الله تعالى: {قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

فاتقوا الله وصدقوا الله وعبدَه محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم قال: [[ من اقتراب الساعة انتفاخ الأهلّة ]] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وذلكم من أشراط الساعة الكبرى أن تروا الهلال قَبَلاً أمام أعينكم كبيراً لكافة الناظرين، فيتبيّن أنه حقاً ليلتان أو ثلاث برغم أنها رؤيته الأولى، فلكم جاهدكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بسلطان العلم من محكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ! ولكم حذّرت علماء الفلك أن يقرّوا ويعترفوا بالحقّ من ربهم من قبل أن تذهب مصداقيتهم العلميّة برغم دقتها من قبل أن تدرك الشمس القمر، وها هي قد ذهبت مصداقيّة كافة علماء الفلك في العالمين واختلت تقاويمهم وبرامجهم الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة الدقيقة، فلكم نصحت لهم ولكنه تبيّن لكثيرٍ منهم الحقّ واستيقنتْ الإدراكَ نفوسُ كثيرٍ من علماء الفلك فأسرّوا النجوى فيما بينهم حتى لا تذهب مصداقيتهم العلميّة! برغم أنيّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أشدّ يقيناً منهم بعلوم علماء الفلك الفيزيائيين، فلستُ من الجاهلين ولا حاجة لي بما تخطّه أقلامهم في كتيباتهم ومواقعهم وبرامجهم؛ بل آتيهم بعلوم الفيزياء الفلكيّة والكونيّة من محكم القرآن العظيم وأزيدهم علماً إلى علمهم، وأُعلّم الناس ما لم يكونوا يعلمون وما لم يكونوا يحتسبون أنّ ذلك موجودٌ في القرآن العظيم منذ 1440 عام وهم لا يعلمون.

وعلى كلّ حال ليس لدينا مجال للتفصيل الآن، وما يريد الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن أقوله لعلماء الفلك ما قلته لهم من قبل: لقد تفرّد الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بعلم ساعة ولادة أهلّة الإدراك الأكبر، ونبأتكم أنه تمّ الانتقال من مرحلة الإدراك الأصغر إلى الإدراك الأكبر ثم الأكبر ولكنكم قومٌ مستكبرون على الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله وعبده، فمن يجيركم من عذاب الله إن كنتم صادقين؟

وها هي قد أدركت الشمس القمر لمدة تزيد على ستين ساعة وأنتم لم تَشهدوا غرّة شهر شعبان إلا منتفخاً بعد غروب شمس الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء برغم أنّ آخر رؤيةٍ لكم في منازل أهلّة شهر رجب لعامكم هذا 1439 كانت فجر السبت 29 رجب حسب غرّة هلال الإدراك في أوّل رجب السبت وفجر 29 السبت كانت آخر رؤيةٍ له وعاد إلى العرجون القديم، والولادة لهلال شهر شعبان ليلة الأحد لعامكم هذا 1439 القمريّة أي بعد غروب شمس يوم السبت 29 رجب ليلة الأحد لم تروا الهلال لا في الشرق الأدنى ولا في الغرب الأقصى ولا في الشرق الأوسط ليلة الأحد وذلكم كونه في حالة إدراكٍ محيطي في سماء المحيط الهادي غرباً، وكذلك غَرُبَ هلالُ شهر شعبان يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين وهو كذلك في حالة إدراكٍ، ولا ولن يستطيع رؤيته أحدٌ من علماء الفلك إلا باستخدام السي سي دي كاميرا وهو يغرب قبل غروب شمس يوم الإثنين وهو في حالة إدراكٍ، وهم يعلمون، وكذلك غرب هلال شعبان يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء مرافقاً لغروب شمس يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء، وأقسم بمن رفع السبع الشداد وثبّت الأرض بالأوتاد لا ينبغي للعالَم بأسره أن يشاهدوا هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء لا في الشرق الأقصى ولا في الشرق الأوسط ولا في الغرب الأقصى كونه كذلك في حالة إدراكٍ؛ بل كانت أوّل رؤيةٍ لغرّة هلال شعبان قَبَلاً بأعين الناس منتفخاً أمام أعين الناظرين بعد غروب شمس يوم الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء؛ هي أول رؤيةٍ لهلال شعبان قَبَلاً.

ويا من زعموا أنهم شاهدوا هلال شعبان في جمهوريّة مصر العربيّة اتّقوا الله، فكيف تشاهدون هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء ثم لا تشاهده كافة الدول التي إلى الغرب منكم؟! أليس من المعلوم كما تعلمون أنكم لو شاهدتم هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء فمن المفترض أنّ كافة الدول التي إلى الغرب منكم تكون رؤيتهم للهلال أشدّ وضوحاً منكم كونكم تعلمون أنّ الهلال ينفصل شرقاً؟ فكل دولةٍ إلى الغرب منكم حتماً سوف تراه أشدّ وضوحاً كون الهلال كلّما تقدم إلى الشرق كلّما تأخّر في غروبه من بعد الشمس، فعلى من تضحكون؟ وأقصد بالذات الأشخاص الشهود الذين زعموا رؤية هلال شعبان لعام 1439 في مصر بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء، فاسمحوا لي أن أقول لكم إنكم لكاذبون وأنتم تعلمون، ولكنّ شهادة الكذب محرمةٌ في دين الله الإسلام، أم تريدون أن تُسِيّسون حتى هلال الشهر! ولكن ليلة القمر البدر ليلة الأحد وليلة الإثنين لكم لبالمرصاد كون قمر شهر شعبان سوف يصل إلى طور بدر التمام قبل ليلة رؤيتكم له كوني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن للبشر أنّ ليلة البدر الأولى هي ليلة الأحد وليلة البدر الثانية بعد غروب شمس يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين، فاتقوا الله وكونوا مع الصادقين يا معشر دول الشرق الأوسط، اتقوا الله و لا تَدخلوا البيوت من ظهورها وادخلوا البيوت من أبوابها.

ويا أيتها المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة يا قبلة المسلمين بسبب المسجد الحرام بيت الله المعظم بالحج لله، اتّقوا الله فوالله ثم والله ثم والله إنّ الذي يدخل هلال الشهر من قبل حساب رؤيته الشرعيّة قَبَلاً أمام العين أنه كمثل الذي يدخل البيوت من ظهورها! فاتقوا الله وادخلوا البيوت من أبوابها وادخلوا الشهر بحسب رؤيته الشرعيّة بنياني أعينكم، فأنتم المسؤولون بالذات أمام الله بسبب أشهر الحج. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْأَهِلَّةِ ۖ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ ۗ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَن تَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَـٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَىٰ ۗ وَأْتُوا الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وكذلك هلال رمضان فلا تخالفوا أمر الله ورسوله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖوَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾ وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖفَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ ﴿١٨٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وهذا يعني أنكم لا تصومون غرّة رمضان حتى تتم رؤية هلاله من قبل شاهدٍ أو شهودٍ عدولٍ لا يكذّبون وذَوي خبرةٍ بالمنازل القمريّة، وإذا لم ترونه فأتمّوا عدّة شعبان ثلاثين يوماً، وحتماً تكون رؤية الهلال العالميّ إلا إذا أدركت الشمس القمر الإدراك الأكبر كما سوف يحدث بإذن الله في هلال رمضان القادم لعامكم هذا 1439 القمريّة، فاعلموا علم اليقين أنكم ولا حتى جميع العالمين لا ولن تروا هلال رمضان بعد غروب شمس الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء كوني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلمُ عِلمَ اليقين أنكم لا ترونه لا في اليمن ولا في السعوديّة ولا في كافة الدول الغربيّة من بعدكم ولا الشرقيّة من قبلكم فلا تصومون رمضان يا معشر المسلمين أجمعين حتى تروا هلال رمضان، وكلٌّ حسب أفق غروبه، فمن شهد الشهر منكم فليصمه.

وكذلك لا تفطروا حتى تروا هلال شوال، وإنما الإتمام من أجل الرؤية الشرعيّة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْه} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

وكذلك قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [ لَا تَصُومُوا حَتَّى تَرَوُا الْهِلَالَ، وَلَا تُفْطِرُوا حَتَّى تَرَوُا الْهِلَالَ ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وكذلك عن النبيّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم قال: [ صوموا لرؤيته وافطروا لرؤيته فإن غمّ عليكم فأكملوا عدة شعبان ثلاثين يوماً ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وربّما تودّ المحكمة العليا بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة أن تقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، وإذا أتممنا عدّة شعبان ثلاثين يوماً ولم نرَ الهلال فهل نصوم؟"، فمن ثم يفتيكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: كلا لا تخالفوا أمر الله ورسوله فلا تصوموا حتى تروا الهلال، وإذا عصيتم وأبيتم اتّباع أمر الله ورسوله فلا ولن يتبيّن لكم أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر في غُرَرِ الشهور في زمن عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى، كوني أراكم تُتِمون عدّة الشهر ثلاثين يوماً فتدخلون الشهر ولو لم تروا الهلال، برغم أنه منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض ليست تحري صعوبة رؤية الهلال إلا بعد غروب شمس يوم 29 من الشهر القمريّ أمّا يوم الثلاثين فرؤيةُ الهلال مضمونةٌ لكافة البشر وعالميةٌ، وإنما التبعيض في غرّة الشهر الأولى بعد غروب شمس 29 من الشهر القمريّ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

وإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لستُ بجاهلٍ عن التقويم الفلكيّ الفيزيائيّ؛ بل أقرّ وأعترف بصحة تقويم أمّ القرى مكة المكرمة مركز الأرض والكون، وإنما خلل الإدراك سبب خللاً في تقويم أمّ القرى مركز الأرض والكون بسبب حدوث شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكبرى، وكانت هناك أهلّة المستحيل ذات إدراك صغير سويعاتٍ، ولكنكم صرتم في إدراكاتٍ أكبر وأكبر وأكبر، فإذا لم تؤمنوا ويؤمن المسلمون والناس أجمعون بآية الإدراك الكونيّة فاسمحوا لي أن أبشّركم بعذابٍ أليمٍ من ربّ العالمين في ليلة نصف شهر ما؛ يعلمه الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١﴾ بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَاللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣﴾ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد ..

ويا معشر الملقيات ذِكراً عُذراً بين يدي ربّكم أو نُذراً للعالمين، فلا تهنوا ولا تستكينوا في الدعوة إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّكم عبر الإنترنت العالميّة فليتم التركيز على هذا البيان ومن الآن وطوال شعبان إن أوصل الله المعرضين إلى رمضان!

اللهم بارك لنا في شعبان وأوصلنا رمضان برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، وبارك لنا ومنّا وعلينا في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ برحمةٍ منك وبركاتٍ علينا وجميعِ المسلمين، اللهم وأرحم المظلومين والفقراء والضعفاء والمساكين في شعوب المسلمين وفي العالمين أجمعين، وعجّل لعبدك بالتمكين كما تحبّ وترضى برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    عبد الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - Shaban - 1439 AH
    29 - 04 - 2018 AD
    11:43 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Adomination from the Imam Mahdi to the new supporters in various (places) of the world about the first fore-beginning night of overtaking, and more of the knowledge to whom they do not know

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets from the first of them till their seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, O you who believe invoke prayers of forgiveness upon him and them, we do not make distinction to any of His messengers and to Him we are submitting-Muslims, after this..

O my believed in Allah's love the new supporters, you have to comprehend the fact of overtaking in the computation of the fore-beginning of overtaking in its first hours astronomically in the decisive Quran, surely yes it is the night of Sunday at dawn according to the birth of crescent of Shaban on Sunday's dawn, definitely it was supposed to be the first legitimate sighting in the world in [some] country after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday, to the fact the twelve hours has ended from the birth of crescent of Shaban since dawn of Sunday (till beginning) night of Monday. but the crescent of Shaban in the case of overtaking, for that you will definitely find it reach the stages of couple of hours of strands of hair (measure) of the complete full-moon till the complete full-moon of Sunday's dawn by the time of mother of towns, as for setting down of the Moon according to its first fore-beginning, so it is known at the time of dawn prayer till the beginning of the shade and that's the setting dawn on the night of the middle of the month according to the first fore-beginning of sighting it, and it sets in the time of dawn prayer in the middle east till the beginning of the shade entry and it increases whenever we head westerly in some neighboring countries to the west of mother towns, so that is the night of the first night of fore-beginning of the month by the remote west the farthest at the western horizon of the earth, were it not for the deviation of overtaking. As for the middle east was definitely the completion of Rajab would be thirty days by Sunday so they would begin by the fore-beginning of Shaban on Monday for this year 4139 of yours, but because of the overtaking those of the middle east did not see the crescent of Shaban after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday despite that Monday is the global fore-beginning of Shaban, but it was in the state of overtaking.

perhaps the entire Arab and foreign astronomers would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we the entire astronomers of the Arabs and the foreigners agree that the moment of (Muhaq) the dark phase for the crescent of the end of Rajab month is as well the global moment as like the months and the its time the dawn Monday by the (local) time of the honored Mecca center of the world. Oman, how the might of the middle from Shaban would be after sunset on Sunday the night of Monday for this year 1439 of yours? It should not be for this to reach the complete full-moon for the new month before the dark phase and the pairing, surely this contrary to the astrophysics!". Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the questioners among the worlds altogether and I say to them: Indeed lying has short ropes, and I say to the entire countries of the humans that the night of Monday is the global fore-beginning for month of Shaban, and the complete full-moon appears by the east side as a complete full-moon at sunset on Sunday and not only according to the time of mother of towns; in fact according to the rise time of the full-moon on Sunday the night Monday in the entire countries of humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever; that's at sunset on Sunday for the beginning of the night of Monday's entry in the world, equally whether the far east; New Zealand, Australia, Japan and the entire countries of the remote east passing by the middle east till the far remote west the American State of Alaska, that's to say from the remote east to the remote west, so whoever (when) the sun goes down by their western horizon on Sunday look at the full-moon begins rising from the eastern horizon for his country, and each according to the horizon of (the moon's) rise, and this is before the time of the crescent's birth of Shaban for this year 1439 of yours, the fact the entire astronomers surely know that the dark phase of the crescent for Rajab and the start of the entering minutes, the first seconds for the crescent of the month Shaban would never occur except on dawn of Monday by the timing of mother of towns, and they will say how the global full-moon occurs at sunset of Sunday and the start of Monday night entry surely this is rejected internationally — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? then the Imam Mahdi would uphold the argument by the Truth with authority of knowledge against the worlds altogether and I say: In short, that is for the fact the sun overtook the moon then the crescent was born before the pairing so the sun met withe it while it's just a (newly) crescent, so as for that you believe in the sign of the global cosmic overtaking that truly the sun overtook the moon, so the crescent was born before the eclipse or the paring then the sun met with it while its just (mere) crescent, and the curse of Allah on whoever forged lies against Allah or Allah's curse on who the Truth cleared to him without doubt nor suspicion, then pride carried him off to sin and he was of the haters for the Truth, those hated the goodly-pleasure of Allah consequently he made the works fruitless, and it is rather good to them to turn (to Allah) and ask (Him) forgiveness in era of dialogue before appearing; in the time of overtaking to the crescents of the months; before the night precedes the daylight, or the chastisement besides that.

O our Allah, if I forged against You that the sun overtook the moon, surely You know the secret and the hidden, and whoever from the entire humans denied the sign of overtaking and got arrogant above Allah's khalifa then who would shelter him from Allah's chastisement? and Allah will indeed disgrace everyone who got arrogant against His khalifa, they are belittled with Allah, surely that is abhor and grievous sin with Allah.

Anyway, we allow the supporters from various countries of humans among all nations to photograph the global full-moon starting from moon rise on Sunday the night of Monday from the farthest entire countries of the remote east as like New Zealand, and Japan, and the entire countries of the far east passing by the middle east till the entire countries to the west from the mother of towns till the remote west of the American state of Alaska.

Indeed, that the full-moon of Shaban is forty eight hours by the timing of the honored Mecca mother of towns, the center of the universe, it is forty eight hours from dawn of Sunday till dawn of Monday till dawn of Tuesday, and perhaps the new supporters think that I mean that the full-moon is for three nights, no in fact forty eight hours from dawn of Sunday til the dawn of Monday is 24 hours till dawn of Tuesday by the time of mother of towns 24 hours, although you did not witness even the crescent of Shaban after sunset on Monday the night of Tuesday to the fact it is in the state of the horizontal overtaking.

O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, for that it may be a reminder for them, indeed that the ratification in the sign of the cosmic overtaking verily it is better for them that they believe in the sign of chastisement of a destructive day, very soon. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. o community of supporters continue on focusing the deliverance of the successive explanatory-statements that we promised you from before and it is related specifically to the crescent of Shaban so through the length of month of Shaban focus on it by delivering the message for the worlds and the entire astronomers and scholars of religion and the entire Kings, and Presidents among the worlds through the worldwide internet, to be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil. Verily, we are a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, we do not desire to exalt ourselves in the earth nor to make mischief nor we seek to the chair of the global khilafat in the name of religion, so do you dare against Allah while He knows in what inside yourselves? and the good end for the dutiful ones, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah's khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=286098

اقتباس المشاركة 286098 من موضوع إعلان مفاجأة كبرى إلى كافة البشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدّم أو يتأخّر، والأمر لله الواحد القهار..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    13 - شعبان - 1439 هـ
    29 - 04 - 2018 مـ
    11:43 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=286095

تنبيه من الإمام المهديّ للأنصار الجُدد في مختلف العالَم عن غرّة ليلة الإدراك الأولى، ومزيدٌ من العلم للذين لا يعلمون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وعليهم لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون، أمّا بعد..

ويا أحبتي في الله الأنصار الجُدد، عليكم أن تفقهوا حقيقة الإدراك بحساب غرّة الإدراك في ساعاته الأولى فلكيّاً في محكم القرآن، فهي نعم ليلة الأحد فجراً حسب ميلاد هلال شعبان الأحد فجراً فحتماً كان من المفروض أن تكون أوّل رؤية شرعيّة في العالم في دولة ( ما ) بعد غروب شمس يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين كونها انقضت اثنتا عشرة ساعة من ميلاد هلال شعبان من فجر الأحد، ولكن هلال شعبان في حالة إدراكٍ، ولذلك حتماً سوف تجدونها تصل أطوار سويعات شعيرات بدر التمام إلى تمام البدر فجراً الأحد بتوقيت أمّ القرى، وأما غروب القمر بحسب غرّته الأولى، فمعلوم في ميقات صلاة الفجر إلى بداية الظلّ فذلك غروب ليلة النصف من الشهر بحسب غرّة رؤيته الأولى، ويغرب في ميقات صلاة الفجر بالشرق الأوسط إلى بدْءِ دخول الظلّ ويزيد كلما اتّجهنا غرباً في بعض الدول المجاورة لأمّ القرى غرباً، فتلكم هي ليلة غرّة الشهر الأولى بحسب رؤيته الأولى بأقصى الغرب الأقصى بأفق الأرض الغربي لولا خلل الإدراك، وأمّا الشرق الأوسط فحتماً كان سيكون إتمام شهر رجب ثلاثون يوماً بالأحد فيبدأون بغرّة شعبان الإثنين لعامكم هذا 1439 ولكن بسبب الإدراك لم يُشاهد أصحاب الشرق الأوسط هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس الأحد ليلة الإثنين برغم أن الإثنين هو غرّة شعبان العالميّة، ولكن كان في حالة إدراكٍ.

وربّما يودّ كافة علماء الفلك العرب والعجم أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، نحن كافة علماء الفلك العرب والعجم متّفقين أن لحظة المحاق لهلال آخِرِ شهرِ رجبٍ هي كذلك لحظةٌ عالميّةٌ كمثل الشهور وميعادها فجر الإثنين بتوقيت مكة المكرمة مركز العالم، فيا رجل كيف تكون ليلة النصف من شعبان من بعد غروب شمس يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين لعامكم 1439؟ فلا ينبغي ذلك أن يصل بدر التمام للشهر الجديد من قبل المحاق والاقتران، فهذا مخالفٌ للفيزياء الفلكيّة!"، فمن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين في العالمين أجمعين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول لكم: إنّ الكذب حباله قصيرةٌ، وأقول لكافة دول البشر إنّ ليلة الإثنين هي غرّة شهر شعبان العالميّة، وبدر التمام يظهر بجهة الشرق بدراً مكتملاً عند غروب شمس الأحد وليس حسب توقيت أمّ القرى فحسب؛ بل حسب توقيت شروق القمر البدر في يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين في كافة دول البشر مسلمهم والكافر؛ ذلكم عند غروب شمس يوم الأحد لبدْءِ دخول ليلة الإثنين في العالم سواء الشرق الأقصى نيوزلندا وأستراليا واليابان وكافة دول الشرق الأقصى مروراً بالشرق الأوسط إلى أقصى الغرب الأقصى ولاية ألاسكا الأمريكيّة، أي من أقصى الشرق إلى أقصى الغرب، فمن غربت بأفقهم الغربيّ شمس يوم الأحد ينظر إلى القمر البدر بَدَأ في الارتفاع من الأفق الشرقيّ لدولته، وكلٌّ بحسب أفق شروقه، وهذا قبل ميقات ولادة هلال شعبان لعامكم هذا 1439، كون كافة علماء الفلك ليعلمون أنّ محاق هلال رجب وبدْءِ دخول الدقائق؛ الثواني الأولى لهلال شهر شعبان لن يحدث إلا فجر الإثنين بتوقيت أمّ القرى، فسيقولون كيف يحدث القمر البدر العالميّ عند غروب شمس الأحد وبدْء دخول ليلة الإثنين فهذا مرفوض علميّاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فمن ثم يقيم على العالمين أجمعين الإمام المهديّ الحجّة بالحقّ بسلطان العلم وأقول: بكل اختصارٍ، ذلك كون الشمس أدركت القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، فإمّا أن تصدقوا بآية الإدراك الكونيّة العالميّة بأنها حقاً أدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف أو الاقتران فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، ولعنة الله على من افترى على الله كذباً أو لعنة الله على من تبيّن له الحقّ لا شكّ ولا ريب فأخذته العزّة بالإثم فكان للحقّ من الكارهين، أولئك كرهوا رضوان الله فأحبط أعمالهم، وأوْلى لهم التوبة والاستغفار في زمن الحوار من قبل الظهور؛ في زمن الإدراك لأهلّة الشهور قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار، أو عذاب دون ذلك.

اللهم إن كنت افتريت عليك أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فإنك تعلم السرّ وأخفى، ومن أنكر آية الإدراك وتكبّر على خليفة الله من كافة البشر فمن يجيره من عذاب الله؟ ولسوف يُذلّ اللهُ كلَّ من تكَبّر على خليفته، صَغارٌ عند الله، إنّ ذلك كان عند الله مقتاً وإثماً عظيماً.

وعلى كل حال نسمح للأنصار من مختلف دول البشر في كل الشعوب تصوير القمر البدر العالميّ بدْءاً من شروق القمر يوم الأحد ليلة الإثنين من أقصى كافة دول الشرق الأقصى كمثل نيوزلندا واليابان وكافة دول الشرق الأقصى مروراً بالشرق الأوسط إلى كافة الدول إلى الغرب من أمّ القرى إلى أقصى الغرب ولاية ألاسكا الأمريكيّة.

ألا وإنّ بدر شعبان ثمانيةٌ وأربعون ساعةً بتوقيت أمّ القرى مركز الأرض والكون مكة المكرمة، هو ثمانيةٌ وأربعون ساعةً من فجر الأحد إلى فجر الإثنين إلى فجر الثلاثاء، وربما يظنّ الأنصار الجُدد أني أقصد أنّ القمر البدر ثلاثُ ليالٍ، كلا بل ثمانيةٌ وأربعون ساعةً فمن فجر الأحد إلى فجر الإثنين 24 ساعة إلى فجر الثلاثاء بتوقيت أمّ القرى 24 ساعة، برغم أنكم لم تشاهدوا حتى هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء كونه كان في حالة إدراكٍ أفقيٍّ.

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد لعلّه يحدث لأولي الألباب ذكرى، ألا وإنّ التصديق بآية الإدراك الكونيّة لهي خيرٌ لهم من أن يصدّقوا بآية عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ عمّا قريبٍ، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، فاستمرّوا يا معشر الأنصار بالتركيز على تبليغ البيانات التترى التي وعدناكم من قبل وهي الخاصة بهلال شهر شعبان فطوال شهر شعبان يتمّ التركيز عليهم بالتبليغ للعالمين ولكافة علماء الفلك والدين ولكافة الملوك والرؤساء في العالمين عبر الإنترنت العالميّة معذرةً إلى ربّكم ولعلّهم يتقون، فنحن قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه لا نريد علوّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً ولا نسعى لكرسيّ الخلافة العالميّة باسم الدين، فهل على الله تجرؤون وهو يعلم بما في أنفسكم؟ والعاقبة للمتقين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

عبد الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. [ فيديو ] Final reminder to the entire humans that the sun overtook the moon to make that he who would perish might perish by clear argument, and that he who would remain alive might live by clea
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2020, 12:02 PM
  2. Final reminder by Allah’s command, the One, the Supreme, to entire decision makers, leaders of Muslim countries
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2020, 10:17 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-12-2017, 05:31 AM
  4. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 09-06-2017, 07:33 AM
  5. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2017, 06:57 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع