Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 06 - 1433 AH
27 - 04 - 2012 AD
10:01 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Blessed Friday to us and you my beloved supporters and to all Muslims

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all prophets and their righteous families and the followers till judgement day..

And a blessed Friday to my beloved in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, let each one of you after finishing two units for Friday prayer then say:

[[O our Allah record this testimony of mine with you and Allah is a Sufficient Witness; Verily, I pardoned my entire Muslim brothers and each who harmed me or insulted me in this life. O our Allah accept the pardon of Your servant and I only pardoned them to pardon me — O my God — so you would guide them to Your straight path, and that is not a mercy to them from your servant; in fact, because You my Lord most Merciful to Your servants than Your servant, and your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful (more than all) the merciful ones. O our Allah, indeed You know that satans of jinn and humans seek to make Your servants a single nation upon disbelief so they cause the wrath of the Lord, but the the Awaited Mahdi and the supporters seek night and day to make the people a single-one nation upon gratefulness until their Lord the Beloved One to their hearts and they would never be pleased until He is pleased. O our Allah, whoever of us has the right for Your victory then aid him by Your means and Your power a victory of the Mighty, the Powerful, You are the One, the Supreme… Most excellent Guardian and most excellent the Helper, and all matters turn to Allah He knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal, verily, make the best foremost supporters steadfast in era of dialogue before appearing and increase them knowledge]]

And the knowledge is light with which Allah gladdens chests, so it would see the Truth evident as they see brightly illuminating lantern, but those who do not understand (use sense) surely it is blindness to them to the fact they are a people do not think, and they did not delay the judgement against the Imam Nasser Mohammad till after reflecting and pondering over the authority of knowledge of the explanatory-statement whether he speaks the Truth or he is of the playful mockers, or from whom the touches of satans smite them, and he can never distinguish between the logic of Truth and the falsehood, except the possessors of understanding-minds, then they remember after the thinking and pondering that the Truth from his lord has not dust on it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Is he who knows that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like him who is blind? Only possessors of understanding-mind — keep in mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:19
{أَفَمَن يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ الحقّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, surely would never follow the Imam Mahdi those of persistence on following the blind (follow) to their ancestors, and would never follow the Awaited Mahdi except the possessors of thinking and pondering with the mind and logic, then they find that the mind says: “Indeed you are the wrongdoers! How can you not follow a man say Allah is my Lord! Calling you to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and to the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness and he calls you to resort for judgement to Allah, Him Alone? And he only promised you to deduce for you Allah’s judgement between you in what you differed there in in religion, so he would bring to you Allah’s manifest judgement deducing it for you from the decisive grand Quran, and he does not deny sunna of the explanatory-statement (of Mohammad) and he only denies and disbelieve in what came in it contrary to the decisive Quran, and gives you fatwa that the forged narration is from satan to hinder you from following the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna, so are you being guided aright? Won’t you reflect?”. And we seal with the direct response from Allah, the One, the Supreme in the decisive Reminder: {Only possessors of understanding-mind — keep in mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:19
{إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?6566

اقتباس المشاركة 41493 من موضوع جمعةٌ مباركةٌ علينا وعليكم أحبتي الأنصار وعلى جميع المسلمين ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
05 - 06 - 1433 هـ
27 - 04 - 2012 مـ
10:01 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليِّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=41490
ــــــــــــــــــــ

جمعةٌ مباركةٌ علينا وعليكم أحبتي الأنصار وعلى جميع المسلمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع النبيِّين وآلهم الطيّبين والتابعين إلى يوم الدين..
وجمعة مباركة أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فليقل كلٌّ منكم من بعد قضاء الركعتين لصلاة الجمعة، ومن ثم يقول:

[[ اللهم اكتب لي هذه الشهادة عندك وكفى بالله شهيداً؛ أنّي قد عفوت عن كافة إخواني المسلمين وعن كلِّ من قد آذاني أو شتمني في هذه الحياة، اللهم تقبل عفو عبدك وإنّما عفوتُ عنهم لتعفو يا إلهي فتهديهم إلى صراطك المستقيم، وليس ذلك رحمةً بهم من عبدك؛ بل لأنّك ربّي أرحم بعبادك من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهم إنّك تعلم أنّ شياطين الجنِّ والبشر تسعى ليجعلوا عبادك أمّةً واحدةً على الكفر حتى يُغضبوا الربَّ، ولكن المهديّ المنتظَر والأنصار يسعون الليل والنهار ليجعلوا النّاس أمّةً واحدةً على الشُّكر حتى يرضى ربّهم حبيب قلوبهم ولن يرضوا حتى ترضى، اللهم أيّنا أولى بنصرك فانصره بحولك وقوتك نصراً عزيزاً مقتدراً إنّك أنت الواحد القهار... نِعم المولى ونعم النصير، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور، فثبِّتْ الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وزِدْهم علماً ]]

والعلم نور يشرح الله به الصدور فتبصر الحقّ أبلجاً كما يبصرون السراج الوهاج، ولكن الذين لا يعقلون فهو عليهم عمًى كونهم قومٌ لا يتفكّرون، ولم يؤخروا الحكم على الإمام ناصر محمد إلى بعد التفكّر والتدبّر في سلطان علم البيان هل ينطق بالحقّ أم كان من اللاعبين المستهزئين أم من الذين تتخبطهم مُسوس الشياطين، ولن يستطيع أن يفرّق بين المنطق الحقّ من المنطق الباطل إلا أولو الألباب، ومن ثمّ يتذكّروا من بعد التفكّر والتدبّر يتذكّروا أنّ الحقّ من ربِّه لا غبار عليه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَفَمَن يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ الحقّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنه لن يتّبع الإمام المهديّ أصحاب الإصرار على الاتّباع الأعمى لسلفهم، ولن يتّبع المهديّ المنتظَر إلا أصحاب التفكّر والتدبّر بالعقل والمنطق ومن ثم يجدون أنّ العقل يقول: "إنّكم أنتم الظالمون! فكيف لا تتّبعون رجلاً يقول ربّي الله! يدعوكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وإلى التنافس في حبِّ الله وقربه ويدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى الله وحده؟ وإنّما وعدكم أن يستنبط لكم حكم الله بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون في الدين، فيأتيكم بحكم الله الحقّ البيّن يستنبطه لكم من محكم القرآن العظيم، ولا ينكر سنّة البيان وإنما ينكر ويكفر بما جاء فيها مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن، ويفتيكم أنّ ذلك حديثٌ مفترًى من الشيطان ليصدّكم عن اتّباع القرآن العظيم والسنّة النبوية الحقّ، فهل أنتم مهتدون؟ أفلا تتفكّرون؟". ونختم بالرد المباشر من الله الواحد القهار في محكم الذكر:
{إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..