الموضوع: Imam Mahdi did not issue fatwa about the appointed time of Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) and he did not limit the time of the passage of planet of chastisement..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Imam Mahdi did not issue fatwa about the appointed time of Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) and he did not limit the time of the passage of planet of chastisement..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 07 - 1433 AH
    10 - 06 - 2012 AD
    05:33 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Mahdi did not issue fatwa about the appointed time of Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) and he did not limit the time of the passage of planet of chastisement

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family and all the supporters to the Truth in every era till the last day, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, don’t you ever then don’t you ever seduce yourselves and your nation by appointing a date for the chastisement surely that is not of the benefit of the Mahdi-ship call. Already preceded that I gave you fatwa that my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah gave me fatwa through the True vision that when we are asked about the appointed-time of the chastisement that I should say what Allah commanded His messenger to say: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
    {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِ‌ي أَقَرِ‌يبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَ‌بِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, Allah was revealing the Quran to His servant and His messenger Mohammad to warn them by Allah’s chastisement until the messenger imagined it very near especially when came the word of Allah the Most High: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like the scourge of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13, so the would anticipate that the date of chastisement shadowed them near, but he did not limit a specific date for them; in fact, to scare them until they think that the year of chastisement has shadowed them so they would repent to their Lord then He would guide their hearts until when they saw the Truth then Allah guided them to it.
    {فَإِنْ أَعْرَ‌ضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْ‌تُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]،

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, imagine if Allah taught His prophet about the appointed time of the chastisement that it is after 1400 years consequently none would have followed Mohammad messenger of Allah, but.. O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, indeed Allah has a far reaching wisdom to hide from His messengers and His khalifa the appointed time of the chastisement by the computation of days of the earth’s rotation around itself, and that so they do not delay their belief in the Truth from their Lord until comes the know promised-appointment. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:51
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, therefore if Allah has told the messengers to limit the appointed-time of chastisement according to the human’s years and days it is then they would have made following the Truth from their Lord to wait until they see whether a thing will occur in the know day, for that Allah hides from His messengers the appointed-dates of chastisement with the computation of date with which they calculate for an ultimate wisdom as a mercy to the people for the fact Allah does not please (Him) the disbelief and chastisement for His servants; in fact the gratefulness, heavenly-garden and happiness (for them), surely He does not desire to chastise His servants, glory be to Him, and what will Allah do by chastising them? In fact, they are the wrongdoers to themselves to the fact they hasten the chastisement of their Lord although that they called Allah devoting for Him the religion then they said: {And lo, they said: O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
    {وَإِذْ قَالُواْ اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

O glory be to my Lord! Only their word of that prayer-call to the fact they do not use sense; in fact the prayer-call of sense and logic is that they say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the Truth from You then guide us to it and make us steadfast on the straight path”. But unfortunately those who hasten the chastisement are a people who do not use sense. And Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you to hasten on the evil before the good, and indeed there have been exemplary punishments before them. And surely your Lord is full of forgiveness for mankind notwithstanding their iniquity. And surely your Lord is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:6
    {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَ‌ةٍ لِّلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

And we just were announcing the coming of planet Saqar according to the date of the sun, moon and the earth around its axis for its original day and we did not add to them more explanation for they may fear then the would follow the Truth from their Lord, but unfortunately that wisdom did not benefit so Allah increased me knowledge that I should make clear for the people this Quran so whoever wills let him believe and whoever wills let him disbelieve, and our only duty is deliverance of the message and up to Him the reckoning, and Allah gave us fatwa that only the possessors of understanding minds would keep in mind. And the only duty of the messengers is the manifest deliverance of the message

As for Ahmed Al-Sudani, surely he fears for the supporters from the tails of of the Mayans and they may bring new stories to make it as a plot for sedition to the supporters, but the supporters are waiting for Allah’s mercy to the nation and not His chastisement.

As for, is the planet itself what they call it Nibiru or the tenth planet (Planet X)? I bear witness for Allah that it is that planet of chastisement a reminder for possessors of understanding-minds, and we believe in its coming in a decree that made absolute in the written Book, and you are the end of the dialogue and the beginning of appearing for they may know the most certain knowledge that it is the Truth from their Lord, and it cleared to them that Nasser Mohammad is not an imaginary character as they claim those who do not know, but I remind you is it if Allah said to His prophet foretell them that the day of chastisement is after more than a thousand and four hundred years do you see them that they will believe? Verily, they will say therefore no problem surely the chastisement is in a time of other than out time if he is truthful then why should we fear Allah’s chastisement? But Allah and His messenger wanted them to think that it is near at the doors for they may keep their duty so they would turn to their Lord to guide their hearts.

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, only we announced the fore-beginning of fasting this Ramadan 1433 that it is on Friday undoubtedly, but we did not give fatwa in it a Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) nor passage of planet of chastisement, and I still hold firm with the commandment of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that I should saw what Allah commanded him to say when the people ask him about the appointed time of chastisement that he should say: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
    {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِ‌ي أَقَرِ‌يبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَ‌بِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

O my beloved supporters.. O servants of the Greatest Bliss, isn’t it that your goal is greater and noblest goal in the history of the Book that you make the people a one nation upon a straight path to achieve Allah’s goodly-pleasure? O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, why you hasten the chastisement for them? Do not seduce yourselves nor seduce your nation by limiting the appointed time surely not for the Imam Mahdi nor you have a thing of the matter and to Allah (all) matters return. And you are still in the year 1427 according the computation of the years of the moon to the moon itself, and you know the length of the lunar year by the computation of the moon that it is thirty years and the lunar year has entered that through would be Allah’s promised chastisement in the year of 1427 according to your years and your days and your hours at your hands. Also I was using the computation date of secrets of the Book to scare them then make them think that the chastisement is near so they would expect it in that year, but unfortunately it did not increase them except a grievous tyranny, and most of them wait for the appointed time of chastisement according to their understanding for their computation, but it cleared for us that this wisdom harms the call of the Mahdi-ship more than benefiting it and a sedition to the supporters so we did not clarify the chastisement even with the computation of the distant term after Allah and His messenger prevented us from that.

Indeed, all praise due to Allah, the response for the call is in continuation, surely the followers on the increase everyday, so do not hasten the chastisement O who make their belief wait also their following to the Truth from their Lord until they see hell with the certain eye, so do not hasten the evil before the good; in fact hasten the good before the evil and say: :”O our Allah, if this (man) is the True Imam Mahdi by Your command and Your choice.. O our Allah make us see the Truth from You before we meet disgrace and shame”.
    ..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O my beloved in Allah’s love Ahmed Al-Sudani, be of those whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {Those who guard against evil, when a visitation from satan afflicts them, they become mindful, then lo! they see.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:201
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:201]

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?7229

اقتباس المشاركة 46754 من موضوع الإمام المهديّ لم يفتِ عن موعد الصيحة ولا الرجفة ولم يُحدِّد موعد مرور كوكب العذاب..

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 07 - 1433 هـ
    10 - 06 - 2012 مـ
    05:33 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط البيان الأصلي ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=46752
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ لم يفتِ عن موعد الصيحة ولا الرجفة ولم يُحدِّد موعد مرور كوكب العذاب..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع الأنصار للحقّ في كلّ عصرٍ إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

سلام الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، إيّاكم ثم إيّاكم أن تفتنوا أنفسكم وأمّتكم بتحديد موعدٍ للعذاب فليس ذلك من صالح الدعوة المهديّة، وسبق أن أفتيتُكم أنّ جدّي محمد رسول الله أفتاني بالرؤيا الحقّ أن أقول حين نُسأل عن موعد العذاب ما أمر الله رسولَه أن يقول:

ويا أحبّتي في الله، كان الله يُلقي بالقرآن على محمدٍ عبده ورسوله أن ينذرهم بعذاب الله حتى تصوره الرسول قريباً جداً وخصوصاً حين جاء قول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِنْ أَعْرَ‌ضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْ‌تُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]، حتى يتوقعوا أنّ تاريخ العذاب أظلّهم قريباً، ولكنه لم يُحدِّد لهم تاريخاً معيناً بل ليخوّفهم حتى يظنّوا أنّ عام العذاب قد أظلّهم فيتوبوا إلى ربِّهم فيهدي قلوبهم حتى إذا أبصروا الحقّ هداهم الله إليه.

ويا أحبتي في الله، فتصوّرا لو أنّ الله علّم نبيَّه عن موعد العذاب أنّه بعد أكثر من 1400 سنة إذاً لما اتَّبع محمداً رسول الله أحدٌ، ولكن يا أحبتي في الله إنّ لله حكمةً بالغةً أن يخفي موعد العذاب على رسله وخليفته بحسب أيام دوران الأرض حول نفسها وذلك حتى لا يؤخِّروا إيمانهم بالحقّ من ربّهم حتى يأتي الموعد المعلوم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

إذاً يا أحبتي في الله لو أخبر الله الرسل أن يحدِّدوا مواعيد العذاب حسب سنين وأيام البشر إذا لأنظروا اتّباع الحقّ من ربّهم حتى ينظروا هل يحدث شيءٌ في اليوم المعلوم، ولذلك يخفي الله عن الرسل مواعيد العذاب بحساب التاريخ الذي يحسِبون به لحكمةٍ بالغةٍ رحمةً بالناس كون الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر والعذاب؛ بل الشكر والجنة والسعادة، فهو لا يريد أن يعذب عباده سبحانه، وما يفعل الله بعذابهم؟ بل هم الظالمين لأنفسهم كونهم يستعجلون عذاب ربّهم وبرغم أنّهم دعوا الله مخلصين له الدين فقالوا:
    {وَإِذْ قَالُواْ اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

ويا سبحان ربي! إنّما قولهم ذلك الدعاء كونهم لا يعقلون؛ بل دعاء العقل والمنطق هو أن يقولوا: "اللهم إنْ كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فاهدنا إليه وثبِّتنا على الصراط المستقيم". ولكن للأسف إنّ الذين يستعجلون العذاب قومٌ لا يعقلون. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَ‌ةٍ لِّلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وقد كنا نعلن قدوم كوكب سقر بحسب تاريخ الشمس والقمر والأرض حول محورها ليومها الأصلي ولم نزدهم تفصيلاً أكثر فلعلهم يخافون فيتبعون الحقّ من ربّهم، ولكن للأسف لم تنفع تلك الحكمة فزادني الله علماً أن أبيّن للناس هذا القرآن فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر وإنّما علينا البلاغ وعليه الحساب، وأفتانا الله إنما يتذكر أولو الألباب وما على الرسل إلا البلاغ المبين.

وأما أحمد السوداني، فهو يخشى على الأنصار الفتنة من قصص المايا وقد يأتون بقصصٍ جديدةٍ ليجعلوها مكراً للأنصار للفتنة، ولكن الأنصار ينتظرون رحمة الله للأمّة وليس عذابه.

وأمّا هل الكوكب ذاته بما يسمونه نيبروا أو الكوكب العاشر؟ فأشهد لله أنّه هو ذلكم كوكب العذاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب ونحن نؤمن بمجيئه في القدر المقدور في الكتاب المسطور، ولا تزالون في نهاية الحوار وبدء الظهور لعلهم يعلمون علم اليقين أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم وأنّه تبيّن لهم أنّ ناصر محمد ليس شخصيّة وهميّة كما زعم الذين لا يعلمون، ولكني أذكِّركم فهل لو قال الله لنبيه نبِّئهم أنّ يوم العذاب بعد أكثر من ألف وأربعمائة سنة فهل ترونهم سوف يؤمنون؟ وسوف يقولون إذاً لا مشكلة فالعذاب في زمنٍ غير زماننا لو كان من الصادقين فلماذا نخاف من عذاب الله؟ ولكنّ الله ورسوله كان يوهمهم أنّه قريب على الأبواب لعلهم يتّقون فينيبون إلى ربّهم ليهدي قلوبهم.

ويا أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، إنما أعلنّا غرّة صيام رمضان هذا 1433 أنّها الجمعة لا شك ولا ريب ولكننا لم نفتِ فيه بصيحةٍ ولا رجفةٍ ولا بمرور كوكب العذاب، ولا زلت متمسكاً بوصية جدّي محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أن أقول ما أمره الله أن يقول حين يسأله الناس عن موعد العذاب أن يقول:

ويا أحبتي الأنصار يا عبيد النعيم الأعظم، أليس هدفكم أعظم وأسمى هدف في تاريخ الكتاب أن تجعلوا الناس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ ليتحقق رضوان الله؟ لماذا تستعجلون لهم العذاب يا أحبتي في الله؟ فلا تفتنوا أنفسكم ولا تفتنوا أمّتكم بتحديد الموعد فليس للإمام المهديّ ولا لكم من الأمر شيءٌ وإلى الله ترجع الأمور. ولا تزالون في عام 1427 بحسب سنين القمر لذات القمر، وأنتم تعلمون كم طول السنة القمريّة بحساب القمر أنها ثلاثون عاماً ودخلت السنة القمريّة التي يكون خلالها عذاب الله الموعود في عام 1427 بحسب سنينكم وأيامكم وساعاتكم التي بأيديكم، وكنت أستخدم حساب تاريخ أسرار الكتاب لنخوّفهم فنوهمهم أنّ العذاب قريب حتى يتوقعونه في ذلك العام، وللأسف ما زادهم إلا طغياناً كبيراً وأكثرهم ينتظرون لموعد العذاب حسب فهمهم لحسابهم، ولكنه تبيَّن لنا أنّ تلك الحكمة تضرّ الدعوة المهديّة أكثر من نفعها وفتنةٌ للأنصار فلم نعد نبيّن العذاب حتى بحسب تاريخ الأمد البعيد بعد أن منعنا الله ورسوله عن ذلك.

فالحمد لله فالاستجابة للدعوة في استمرارٍ فالمتَّبِعون كلّ يومٍ في ازدياد، فلا تستعجلوا العذاب يا من يُنظِرون إيمانهم واتّباعهم للحقّ من ربّهم حتى يروا جهنم بعين اليقين، فلا تستعجلوا السيئة من قبل الحسنة؛ بل استعجلوا بالحسنة قبل السيئة وقولوا:
    "اللهم إن كان هذا هو الإمام المهديّ الحق بأمرك واختيارك اللهم فبصرنا بالحقّ من عندك من قبل أن نذل ونخزى".
    وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا حبيبي في الله أحمد السوداني كن من الذين قال الله عنهم في محكم كتابه:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:201].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 07 - 1433 AH
    11 - 06 - 2012 AD
    01:33 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..The awaited chastisement would be through the moon’s year which began in the year 1427 AH

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family and the entire Muslims till judgement day..

O community of questionnaires about the year of chastisement, you should know that it will occur through the lunar ear which entered by the computation according of your year in the year 1427 AH. and the lunar year is in the computation of the moon’s movement and its day equals thirty years to the fact its day is equivalent to thirty days of your days, and its month is thirty months and its year is thirty years, and that lunar year is still continuing. And we did not say that the chastisement will be at the end of that lunar year; in fact we say it occurs through it whenever Allah wills, surely we never limit to you an appointment, so do not busy yourselves by thinking when the day of chastisement will occur by the computation of the earth’s day as a result of it's rotation around itself and I am still abiding by the divinely command in the decisive Book: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
    {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:25]

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?7229

اقتباس المشاركة 46842 من موضوع الإمام المهديّ لم يفتِ عن موعد الصيحة ولا الرجفة ولم يُحدِّد موعد مرور كوكب العذاب..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 07 - 1433 هـ
    11 - 06 - 2012 مـ
    01:33 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركـــــــــة الأصليَّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=46818
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

العذاب المنتظَر يكون في خلال عام القمر الذي بدأ في عام 1427 للهجرة..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وكافة المسلمين إلى يوم الدين..
    ويا معشر السائلين عن عام العذاب، فاعلموا أنّه سوف يحدث في خلال العام القمري الذي دخل بحسب عامكم في عام 1427 للهجرة، والعام القمري بحساب حركة القمر ويومه يعدل ثلاثين عاماً كون يومه يعدل ثلاثين يوماً من أيامكم وشهره ثلاثين شهراً وعامه ثلاثين عاماً، ولا يزال ذلك العام القمري مستمراً. ولم نقل أنّ العذاب سوف يكون في نهاية ذلك العام القمري؛ بل نقول يحدث خلاله متى ما يشاء الله، فلن نحدد لكم ميعاداً، فلا تشغلوا أنفسكم بالتفكّر متى يحدث يوم العذاب بحسب أيام الأرض نتيجة دورانها حول نفسها ولا زلت ملتزماً بالأمر الرباني في محكم الكتاب:
    {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:25]

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 30-06-2017, 09:57 PM
  2. Rising of the sun from its setting (place); verily this will only occur when passage of planet of chastisement
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-04-2017, 03:11 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-11-2016, 11:01 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-10-2015, 01:35 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع