Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 10 - 1429 AH
10 - 10 2008 AD
09:35 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Rising of the sun from its setting (place); verily this will only occur when passage of planet of chastisement

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

My honorable brother, in respect to planet of chastisement; already preceded that we explained fully from the Quran in details in a hypothetical dialogue for the universe from the beginning till the end, as for the sunrise from west surely this would never occur except at the time of passage of the planet o f chastisement, so it would reverse the rotation of earth then the sun appears from its setting (place). As for the day of its approach it has became imminent (not far) from and the impact from it on the stability of earth began, but Allah’s willing you will see it before it comes to you, and the first of clarity by Allah’s will it will appear to the people by the horizon of the north pole especially whoever in Saudi Arabia and Yemen they would see it in the horizon of the north pole as if it is a new sun as Allah showed me this True vision, and I hope that (Allah) fulfills it because it is a rescue for the Muslims that they witness the planet before its arrival in the sky of the universe for they may get certain, as when of its approach to pass by earth surely Allah has showed me a red planet as if it is coal of fire just get near from the south pole, as for limiting the day of its coming exactly I did not see it fit for the Muslims because they will make their belief in my status to wait until that day and this is the big mistake, and if Allah wills that I should manifest for them the day of its arrival according to their earthly day, I surely entrust the matter to Allah, and (all) matters return to Allah.

As for the prayers; Allah the Most High said: {Prayer indeed has been enjoined on the believers at fixed times.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:
{إِنَّ الصَّلاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَوْقُوتًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:103].

The best of prayers in the levels is at the mosque in its time. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(It is) in houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and His name to be remembered therein. Therein do glorify Him, in the mornings and the evenings,(36) Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the paying of the poor- rate — they fear a day in which the hearts and the eyes will turn about,(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:36-37
{فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَنْ تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالآصَالِ (36) رِجَالٌ لا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلا بَيْعٌ عَنْ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ يَخَافُونَ يَوْماً تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالأَبْصَارُ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

As for songs; verily it is entertainment but this depends on the words of the poem/lyric in the tape, so if it was of the charming poems, it is then a sedition for the believers, surely these recording-taps are disliked, and perhaps a girl falls into indecency because of one teenager gifted her a recording-tape of singing and said to her that what is in this recording-tape of words are expressing his feelings towards her, then she hears and hears again… and they trick her with their word: Pretty. These tapes are from steps of satan, as for what is of tape-recordings has no sedition in it and exciting of temptation and compassion, so I do not see dislike in it, and the best of it is what is in it the mention of Allah and singing with His praise, glorification, of the Exalted Most High.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1159

اقتباس المشاركة 616 من موضوع طلوعُ الشّمسِ من مغرِبها فهذا لَنْ يَحدثَ إلّا حين مرورِ كوكبِ العذابِ ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
10 - شوال - 1429 هـ
10 - 10 - 2008 مـ
09:35 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــ

طلوعُ الشّمسِ من مغرِبها فهذا لَنْ يَحدثَ إلّا حين مرورِ كوكبِ العذابِ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد ..

أخي الكريم، بالنّسبة لكوكب العذاب سبقَ وأن فصّلناه من القرآن تفصيلًا في الحوار الافتراضي للكون من البداية إلى النّهاية، وأمّا طلوع الشّمس من مغربها فهذا لن يَحدث إلّا حين مرور كوكب العذاب فيعكس دوران الأرض فتظهر الشّمس مِن مغرِبها، وأمّا يوم اقترابه فقد صار وشيكًا مِن الأرض وبدأ التأثير منه على استقرار الأرض، ولكنّكم إن شاء اللهُ سوف تَرونه مِن قبل أن يأتيكم، وأوَّل التَّجلّي إن شاء الله سوف يظهر للناس بأُفُق القطب الشّمالي خصوصًا مَن كان في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة واليمن يرونه بأُفُق القطب الشّمالي وكأنّه شمسٌ جديدةٌ كما أراني الله هذه الرؤيا الحقّ، وأرجو أن يُحَقِّقها لأنّها إنقاذٌ للمسلمين أن يشهدوا الكوكب من قبل وصوله في سماء الكون لعلَّهم يوقنون، وأما حين اقترابه ليمرّ بجانب أرضكم فقد أراني الله كوكبًا أحمرًا (وكأنّه فحمةٌ من نارٍ) قد اقترب من جِهة القُطب الجنوبيّ، وأما تحديد يوم مجيئه بالضّبط لم أرَه صالحًا للمسلمين لأنّهم سوف يُنظِرون إيمانَهم بشأني حتى يأتي ذلك اليومُ وهذا هو الخطأ الكبير، وإن يشأِ الله أن أُبَيِّن لهم متى يوم وصوله حسب يومهم الأرضيّ، فإني أفوّض الأمر لله وإليه تُرجَع الأمور.

وأمّا بالنّسبة للصلاة، قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الصَّلاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَوْقُوتًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:103].

وأفضلُ الصّلوات في الدّرجات في الجامع في أوقاتها، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّـهُ أَن تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ ﴿٣٦رِجَالٌ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ ﴿٣٧} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

وأمّا بالنّسبة للأغاني فهي لهوٌ ولكن هذا يتوقّف على كلمات الشّعر في الشّريط، فإذا كان من أشعار الغزل فهو فتنةٌ للمؤمنين فتلك أشرطةٌ مكروهةٌ، ولربما تقع الفتاة في الفاحشة بسبب أنّه أهدى لها أحد المراهقين شريطَ غناءٍ وقال أنّ ما في هذا الشريط مِن الكلمات هي تُعَبِّر عن شعوره نحوها، ومن ثمّ تسمعه وتسمعه.... ويخدعونها بقولهم حسناءُ، وتلك الأشرطة من خطوات الشّيطان، وأمّا ما كان من الأشرطة ليس فيه فتنةٌ وتهييج الأشجان والعاطفة فلا أرى فيها مكروهًا، وخيرها ما كان فيه ذكر الله والتغنّي بذكره تعالى.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..