الموضوع: O community of Truth seekers, what is your thoughts about this verse?

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7
  1. افتراضي O community of Truth seekers, what is your thoughts about this verse?

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 05 - 1429 AH
    21 - 05 - 2008 AD
    10:40 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

?O community of Truth seekers, what is your thoughts about this verse
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    {And We have enjoined on man the doing of good to his parents. His mother bears him with trouble and she brings him forth in pain. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months. Till, when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me that I may give thanks for Your favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You; and be good to me in respect of my offspring. Truly I turn to You, and truly I am of those who submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqãf] 46:15

{وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ ربّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحقاف].

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {And We have enjoined on man the doing of good to his parents. His mother bears him with trouble and she brings him forth in pain. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months. Till, when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me that I may give thanks for Your favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You; and be good to me in respect of my offspring. Truly I turn to You, and truly I am of those who submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqãf] 46:15
    {وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ ربّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحقاف].

That’s the life of whom Allah makes him righteous and makes him appear to the worlds while they are humiliated, so do not feel secure from Allah’s plan O community of those who rejected the Truth, may be that the one thousand lunar hours starting from Friday on the night of Saturday April eight 2005, and may be that the vision on Friday the night of Saturday night of the crescent’s birth of Shawal 1428 are not but for clarification, what I want to say is; do not feel secure from Allah’s plan O community of who are turning away from the Truth, and what we want to assure to you is the True vision that has remained (for it) thousand lunar hour without doubt nor suspicion, by the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds. But I say to you that the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not know the sure knowledge whether he should calculate it from Friday the night of Saturday the date of April eight 2005, or its calculation is from the date of the vision Friday the night of Saturday the night of the crescent’s birth of Dhul Qi’dah, and for that I say to you do not feel secure from Allah’s plan so you see it far off, and Allah sees it near in Ramadan 1429 AH if the thousand lunar hours starting from Friday the night of Saturday April eight 2005 this means that its end will be in the month of Ramadan 1429 in the computation of the Hijri years.
    What exactly I want to say is I do not want to say against Allah what I do not know the certain knowledge, so if was not the beginning of the thousand lunar hours since the date of Friday the night of Saturday April eight 2005, then it will definitely be from the date of the vision on Friday the night of Saturday the crescent’s birth of Dhul Qi’dah 1428, this means that the appearing is in the year of 2011, and that’s because the thousand lunar hours equal thirty thousand hours of what you reckon, but it is not other than one Qadariah hour only (an hour with Allah), surely they can not bring it an hour before (its time), nor can put it off. And it is equivalent in the computation of your days; 1250 days (one thousand, two hundreds and fifty days only), which means three years, five month and twenty days only if the beginning of this one thousand lunar hours since the date of Friday the night of Saturday April eight 2005, this means the appointed time of the painful chastisement will be through the month of Ramadan 1429.

As for if the beginning of this one thousand lunar hours starting from the date of Friday the night of Saturday the crescent’s birth of Dhul Qi’dah 1428, so this means that the planet of chastisement will be with Allah’s permission in the year 2011 AD.

What exactly I want to say is; do not feel secure from Allah’s plan with Truth O community of whom do not know, and my Lord had gave me fatwa with Truth that it remained for the planet of chastisement one thousand lunar hours in the computation of the seconds, minutes and hours of the lunar day on the moon itself, because the appointed time for the planet of (Al-Tataboq) elevating from one level to another with the painful chastisement is calculated in the finest precision according to the moon’s movement, for that Allah the Most High said: {Indeed, I solemnly swear by the dusk.(16) And by the night and that which it envelops,(17) And by the moon when it grows full,(18) That you shall certainly ride a level from other level.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqaaq] 84:16-19
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

That is (Al-Tabaq) the level, it is the planet of the painful chastisement and it is the lowest of the seven earthly-planets after your earth so the lowest level rides over the upper level; mother (earth) as what happened to the people of Lot and Abraham as Allah told you by that in the great Quran in word the Most High: {So Al-Sayha overtook them at sunrise(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them stones from Sijjeel.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75) And it is on a road that still abides.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:73-76
    {فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ مُشْرِقِينَ ﴿٧٣﴾ فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٧٤﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّلْمُتَوَسِّمِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَإِنَّهَا لَبِسَبِيلٍ مُّقِيمٍ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

That is planet Sijjeel the planet of chastisement, and it did not rain only on the town of Lot and Abraham, in fact it rained on earth all over it except the land which Allah had blessed it for the worlds, and to which Allah saved Lot and Abraham, but the planet rained on earth all of it, and that was the reason of the dinosaurs’ death, which it has no burrows to hide in it for their massive size, so it got destroyed by the stones from the planet of chastisement which it rained onto earth all over it, and not on the people of Lot alone, and for that Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones from Sijjeel, compacted (layer upon layer),(82) Molded (for punishment) from your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:82-83
    {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

And perhaps those who speak at random in what they do not know; thinking that I brought the same first verse in fact they are from two chapters the first is from chapter 15 [Al-Hijr] and the other from chapter 11 [Houd], as for the first: {So Al-Sayha overtook them at sunrise(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them stones from Sijjeel.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75) And it is on a road that still abides.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:73-76. And the other: {So when Our decree came to pass, We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones from Sijjeel, compacted (layer upon layer),(82) Molded (for punishment) from your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:82-83
    {فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ مُشْرِقِينَ ﴿٧٣﴾ فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٧٤﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّلْمُتَوَسِّمِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَإِنَّهَا لَبِسَبِيلٍ مُّقِيمٍ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].
    {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

So this verse informs about the inclusive rain, and it is not only upon the town of Lot's people; in fact Allah made the planet above the mother earth which it was below it, so it rained stones from Sijeel, compacted (layer upon layer), and hides in that the destruction of the dinosaurs since long ago, and the planet of chastisement Sijjeel just left rocks orbiting your earth till this day (asteroid belt), and they are the sweepers asteroids running their orbit, but most people do not know.

Perhaps the ignorant ones say: "Nasser Al-Yemeni has only studied and knew that the astronomers and space scientists in the American agency NASA have discovered the tenth planet Nibiru which its orbit inclines off than the planets' orbit by forty five degrees for that it comes to the earth’s extremities from the north direction to the south, then he scares us with that and take advantage of it, and he wants to say that he is the Awaited Mahdi". Then we say to him: Be driven away, but the true Awaited Mahdi Nasser does not come to you with news about the tenth planet from the book of Bush Jr. nor Muammar, in fact from Allah's Book the guarded from alteration by the humans' satans is there anyone who will mind and have insight? How often I mention and how often I repeat that I do not sing for you with poems nor I exaggerate with prose in the matter of the tenth planet; in fact it is the planet of victory O community of supporters, and the torment of Allah the One, the Supreme, rains with rocks on all regions, and makes the night proceeds before the day, so the sun comes up from its setting place (west), and to Allah is the escape. O Bush Jr. surely it would never avail from you a thing your hide-out burrows, and the sun just overtook the moon repeatedly and frequently, so the crescent would be born by dawn and the sun is to the east of it then the sun overtakes the moon as a warning to mortals to him among them had the will to come forward and believe the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad or will remain behind, so Allah punishes him with chastisement of planet X, and just relieved of duty he who gave warning.
    .O our Allah, I just delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness

The specified term has ended, and came the decree that made absolute in the written Book, so flee from Allah to Him so you strive hard for a trade which never perish, he is indeed successful who causes it to grow, and he indeed fails who buries it, and just came its resting place for its orbiting-movement, so the sun will rise of its setting place. And your worldly life is ended and came your other life and neared your reckoning while you are in heedlessness turning away, O you who describe me by madness, don't you understand? Surely they will know to what final place of turning they will turn back, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Prince of the believers and the khalifa of Allah Lord of the words; the guided one to the straight path
    The supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

22 - 04 - 1437 AH
    01 - 02 - 2016 AD
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..The dinosaurs are from the wild land animals but as well it is amphibious swim in the sea

:Just came in on the private mail the following question and the Imam ordered in publishing it

اقتباس المشاركة :
    A Question for the Imam: Since the destruction of the dinosaurs happened during the time of the prophet Abraham peace be upon him, so how Noah peace be upon him carried the dinosaurs with him on board the ship, during the flood?
    Especially that science confirms the fact of (drowning) the dinosaurs in the era of (Noah) peace be upon him, during the flood. And the excavations of the fossils also prove scientifically this thing!
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messengers altogether and whoever followed them with goodness til the day of judgement, after this..

Indeed the dinosaurs capable of swimming in the seas and it is considered amphibians but it swims on the surface of the sea and can not last much inside it; in fact it takes the oxygen the full of its lungs and it dives into the water of the sea for fishing, so it remains for limited time under the water’s surface, then it appears over the surface to inhale the oxygen.

As for planet of chastisement, verily it annihilated them altogether whether the ones were on land or in the sea, the fact it can not remain underwater for a long period because it suffocate, and whatever appeared on the surface has perished from the stones of planet of chastisement, and the important is not one animal of it remained for a divinely wisdom.

But the lack that knowledge about the dinosaurs that it is from the wild-land animals but as that it is amphibious swims in the sea

And in regard to the wild-land animals that takes for itself burrows has survived in its burrows under ground’s surface or in the caves, and some of it perished, and others remained carrying the offspring, none got extinct except the dinosaurs to the fact it does not take of itself burrows nor can climb the mountains to hide in caves; in fact it always walk on prairies (the open wild plains).

It was ravaging aimlessly killing whatever it finds in its path even if it was full (not hungry); in fact it kills whatever it finds it and leaves even though it was full (being satisfied; not hungry). And it was of the vilest of animals at all, verily even the lions it devours it, and it kills with its teeth, with its claws, with its tail; in fact its tail is long and it squeezes with it its prey as the python squeezes its prey, also at the same time it kills another prey with its long teeth, and at the same time it kills another prey with its claws! Surely it has long claws as knives.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=94889

اقتباس المشاركة 94889 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    16 - 05 - 1429 هـ
    21 - 05 - 2008 مـ
    10:40 مساءً

ــــــــــــــــــ

فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ؟
    بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ {وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

وذلك عمر من يصلحه الله في ليلةٍ ويُظهره على العالمين وهم من الصاغرين، فلا تأمنوا مكر الله يا معشر المكذّبين بالحقّ عسى أن تكون الألف ساعة القمريّة بدءًا من يوم الجُمعة ليلة السبت ثمانية إبريل 2005 مـ ، وعسى أن تكون الرؤيا في يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ليلة ميلاد هلال شوال 1428 ليست إلّا للتوضيح، وما أُريدُ قوله هو أن لا تأمنوا مكر الله يا معشر المُعرضين عن الحقّ، وما نُريد أن نؤكّد لكم الرؤيا الحقّ أنه بقي ألف ساعة قمريّة بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ بإذن الله ربّ العالمين، إلّا أني سوف أقول لكم بأنّ المهديّ الحقّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يعلم عِلم اليقين هل يحسبُها من يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت تاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005 مـ ، أم أن حِسابُها من تاريخ الرؤيا يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ليلة ميلاد هلال ذي القعدة 1428هـ ؟ ولذلك أقول لكم لا تأمنوا مكرالله فترون العذاب بعيداً ويراه الله قريباً في رمضان 1429 إذا كانت الألف ساعةٍ القمريّة بدءاً من يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ثمانية إبريل 2005 مـ فهذا يعني بأنّ نهايتها سوف تكون في شهر رمضان 1429 بحساب السنين الهجريّة. وما أُريد قوله بالضبط هو أني لا أُريد أن أقول على الله ما لا أعلم عِلم اليقين فإذا لم يكُن بداية الألف ساعة القمريّة منذ تاريخ يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ثمانية إبريل 2005 فهي حتماً سوف تكون من تاريخ الرؤيا يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ليلة ميلاد هلال ذي القعدة 1428هـ، فهذا يعني بأنّ الظهور في عام 2011 مـ وذلك لأنّ الألف ساعة القمريّة تعدل ثلاثين ألف ساعة مما تعدون، ولكنها ليست غير ساعة قدريّةٍ واحدةٍ فقط فلا يستقدمون ساعةً ولا يستأخرون، وهي تعدل بحساب أيامكم 1250 يوماً؛ ألف ومائتين وخمسين يوماً فقط، أي ثلاث سنوات وخمسة أشهر وعشرين يوماً فقط، فإذا كان بدء هذه الألف ساعة القمريّة مُنذُ تاريخ يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ثمانية إبريل 2005 مـ فهذا يعني بأنّ موعد كوكب العذاب الأليم سوف يكون في خلال شهر رمضان 1429 هـ.

وأما إذا كانت بداية الألف ساعة القمريّة بدايةً من تاريخ الرؤيا يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت ليلة ميلاد هلال ذي القعدة 1428 فهذا يعني بأنّ كوكب العذاب الأليم سوف يكون بإذن الله في عام 2011 ميلادية.

وما أريد قوله هو أن لا تأمنوا مكر الله بالحقّ يا معشر الذين لا يعلمون، وقد أفتاني ربي بالحقّ بأنه بقي لكوكب العذاب الأليم ألف ساعة قمريّة بحساب ثواني ودقائق وساعات اليوم القمري في ذات القمر، وذلك لأنّ موعد كوكب التطابق بالعذاب الأليم محسوب بدقةٍ مُتناهيةٍ حسب حركة القمر. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

وذلك الطبق هو كوكب العذاب الأليم وهو أسفل الأراضين السبع الطباق من بعد أرضكم، فيركب الطبق السفلي على الطبق العلوي الأُمّ كما حدث لقوم لوط وإبراهيم كما أخبركم الله بذلك في القُرآن العظيم في قوله تعالى:

وذلك هو كوكب سجيل كوكب العذاب الأليم، ولم يمطر فقط على قرية قوم لوط؛ بل أمطر على الأرض كُلّها إلّا الأرض التي بارك الله فيها للعالمين والتي أنجى الله إليها لوطاً وإبراهيم، ولكن الكوكب أمطر على الأرض كلّها وكان ذلك هو سبب هلاك الديناصورات والتي ليس لها جحور تختبئ فيها لضخامتها فهلكت بالحجارة من كوكب العذاب الذي أمطر على الأرض كلّها وليس فقط على قوم لوط وحدهم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:

ولربّما أن الذين يهرفون بما لا يعرفون يظنون بأني أتيت بنفس الآية الأولى! بل هُنّ من سورتين الأولى من سورة الحجر والأُخرى من سورة هود. فأمّا الأولى:
    {فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ مُشْرِقِينَ ﴿٧٣﴾ فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٧٤﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّلْمُتَوَسِّمِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَإِنَّهَا لَبِسَبِيلٍ مُّقِيمٍ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر]. والأُخرى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فهذه الآية تُفيد بمطر الشمول وأنه ليس فقط على قرية قوم لوط؛ بل جعل الله عالي الأرض الأُمّ الكوكب الذي كان بسافلها فأمطر عليها حجارةً من سجيلٍ منضودٍ ويكمن في ذلك هلاك الديناصورات مُنذُ أمدٍ بعيد، وقد ترك كوكب العذاب (سجِّيل) حجارةً من سجيل تدور حول أرضكم إلى يومنا هذا وهُنّ الخُنَّس الجوارِ الكُنَّس ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

ولربما الجاهلون يقولون: "إنما درس ناصر اليماني وعَلِم أنّ عُلماء الفلك والفضاء بوكالة ناسا الأمريكية اكتشفوا الكوكب العاشر (نيبيرو) الذي يميل دورانه عن دوران الكواكب بخمسة وأربعين درجة لذلك يأتي للأرض من الأطراف من جهة الشمال إلى الجنوب، ومن ثُمّ يخوّفنا بذلك ويستغلّه ويُريد أن يقول أنه المهديّ المُنتظر!". ومن ثُمّ نقول له: خسِئتَ ولكن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ناصر لا يأتيك بالخبر عن الكوكب العاشر من كتاب بوش الأصغر ولا معمّر؛ بل من كتاب الله الذكر المحفوظ من تحريف شياطين البشر، فهل من مُدّكر ومُبصر؟ فكم أُذكِّر وكم أُكرِّر أني لا أتغنى لكم بالشعر ولست مُبالغاً بالنثر في شأن الكوكب العاشر؛ بل هو كوكب النصر يا معشر الأنصار، وبأسُ الله الواحد القهار يُمطر بالأحجار على جميع الأقطار ويسبق الليل النهار فتطلع الشمس من مغربها وإلى الله الفرار، فلن تغني عنكم جحوركم شيئاً يا بوش الأصغر وقد أدركت الشمس القمر كراراً ومراراً فيولد الهلال بالفجر والشمس إلى الشرق منه فتُدرك الشمس القمر نذيراً للبشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدم فيُصدّق المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر أو يتأخر فيناله الله بعذاب الكوكب العاشر، قد أعذر من أنذر اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

وقد انتهى الأمد المُحدد وجاء القدر المقدور في الكتاب المسطور وفِروا من الله إليه لترجوا تجارةً لن تبور فقد أفلح من زكّاها وقد خاب من دساها وقد جاء مُرساها لحركتها فتطلع الشمس من مغربها، وقد انتهت دُنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرضون يا من تصفوني بالجنون أفلا تعقلون؟ ولسوف يعلمون بأي منقلبٍ ينقلبون، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أميرُ المؤمنين وخليفةُ الله ربّ العالمين المهديّ إلى الصِراط المُستقيم الناصرُ لمحمدٍ رسولِ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم والقُرآنِ العظيم؛ الإمامُ ناصرُ محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 04 - 1437 هـ
    01 - 02 - 2016 مـ
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

الديناصورات من الحيوانات البريّة ولكنها كذلك برمائيّة تسبح في البحر ..

( ملاحظة: قد ورد على البريد الخاص السؤال التالي وأمر الإمام الكريم برفعه للموسوعة )

اقتباس المشاركة :
    سؤال للإمام: بما أنّ هلاك الديناصورات حدث في زمن النبيّ (ابراهيم) عليه السلام، فكيف حمل نوح عليه السلام الديناصورات معه في السفينة، أثناء الطوفان؟!
    خاصة أن العلم يؤكد حقيقة (غرق) الديناصورات في عصر (نوح) عليه السلام أثناء الطوفان، والأحافير أيضاً تثبت علمياً هذا الشيء!
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة السلام على رسل الله أجمعين ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
    فإن الديناصورات تجيد السباحة في البحور وتعتبر برمائيّة ولكنها تسبح على سطح البحر ولا تستطيع المكوث كثيراً باطنه؛ بل تأخذ الأكسجين ملء رئاتها وتغطس في مياه البحر لتصيد فتمكث لوقتٍ محدودٍ تحت سطح الماء ثم تظهر على السطح لاستنشاق الأكسجين.

وبالنسبة لكوكب العذاب فلقد أهلكها جميعاً سواء ما كان منها في البر أو في البحر، كونها لا تستطيع المكوث تحت الماء لفترةٍ طويلةٍ لأنها سوف تختنق، وما ظهر على السطح هلك من حجارة كوكب العذاب، والمهم لم يبقَ منها حيواناً واحداً لحكمةٍ إلهيّةٍ.

ولكنهم تنقصهم تلك المعلومة عن الديناصورات وهي:
    إنها من الحيوانات البريّة ولكنها كذلك برمائيّة تسبح في البحر.

وبالنسبة للحيوانات البريّة التي تتخذ لها جحوراً فنجت في جحورها تحت سطح الأرض أو في الكهوف، وبعضٌ منها هلك، وبقيت أخرى تحمل الذريّة، ولم تنتهِ إلا الديناصورات كونها لا تتخذ لها جحوراً ولا تجيد أن تسلك الجبال لتختبئ في الكهوف؛ بل دائماً تمشي على البراري.

وكانت عبثيّة تقتل ما تجد في طريقها حتى ولو كانت شَبْعى؛ بل تقتل ما تجده وتتركه إن كانت شبعى. وكانت من أشرّ الحيوانات على الإطلاق فحتى الأسود تبتلعها، وتقتل بأسنانها، وتقتل بمخالبها، وتقتل بذيلها؛ بل ذيلها طويلٌ وتعصر به فريستها كما تعصر فريستَها الأفعى وفي نفس الوقت تقتل فريسةً أخرى بأسنانها الطويلة، وفي نفس الوقت تقتل فريسة أخرى بمخالبها! فلها مخالبٌ طويلةٌ كالسكاكين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربٌ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

18 - 05 - 1429 AH
    23 - 05 - 2008 AD
    01:25 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Peace be upon you — O community of Truth seekers, and here is the Truth for you

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal my grandfather and my role model Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, then prayer of forgiveness upon all prophets and messengers and their righteous families, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day, and I do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims, after this..

My honorable brother (Rajul Min Aqsal Madinati Yasaa), verily Imam of the Muslims Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not say that he reached 40 years yet, that’s because after investigating my age from my mother and my relatives and fathers of whom they were born in the same year of my birth of whom they were in my age it cleared that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni almost very soon he reaches the age forty years, and I did not reach forty yet, and remained a very little thing then I reach forty years if Allah pleases. I only wanted to clarify to you the secret of this verse that it concerns the mention of age of the Awaited Mahdi with another secret that recognize it those who possess understanding-minds of whom they believe that none is infallible of making error other than Who never makes error ever neither slips of alertness nor forgets Who He is distinguished with traits of complete-perfection, the consistent in attending over His creation altogether, and the perfection is for Allah, Him Alone, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures; in fact even the prophets and messenger I do know that they are infallible from doing error, and each soul must does mistake in life with various kinds of sin, Allah say in the grand Quran that not one soul exists did not earn a sin in life. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And were Allah to punish the people for what they earn, He would not leave on the back of it any (Dabba) walking-creature,}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:45
    {وَلَوْ يُؤَاخِذُ الله الناس بِمَا كَسَبُواْ مَا تَرَكَ على ظَهْرِهَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:45].

In a sense that there is not a human being exist being fallible from (committing) error, and the best of who do mistakes are who often-turn (to Allah) for repentance, and whoever despaired from Allah’s mercy surely those are the criminal-guilty satans who gave-up from the mercy of their Lord, and they want the people altogether to be like them equal in hell fire although that Allah has forward a call-out in the grand Quran which Allah sent it down as mercy for the worlds, and He made the call comprehensive to all His servants of jinn and mankind altogether with whom among them of satan from mankind and jinn that He will forgive them for all their sins no matter how it was and no matter how much it is altogether because he is the All Forgiving the Most Merciful, on a condition that they turn to their Lord with repentance and submit to Him before the chastisement comes to them then they would not be helped, and to follow the best of what been sent down to them from their Lord before the chastisement comes to them suddenly while they do not perceive, then they be of the regretting ones, and a soul would say: O woe is me, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! And surely I was of those who laughed to scorn; or it would say: Had Allah guided me, I would have been dutiful. In spite that the guidance is Allah’s guidance! So what is Allah’s argument against the wrongdoers whom Allah did not guide them? That’s because they did not turn to Him, and because Allah guides to Him who of His servants desires the guidance. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
    {وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾} [الشورى].

Because Allah guides to Him who of His servants wills the guidance, as for if Allah pleased He would guides the people altogether but (sunna) the law of guidance in the Book that He guides to Him who is from His servants willing the guidance. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}, as for if Allah HimSelf pleases to guide the servants with His power not a thing would not disable Him from doing that. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Do not those who believe give up and realize that if Allah please He would certainly guide all the people?..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
    {وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾}،
    {أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا}
    صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:31].

But unfortunately, those who believe do not give up and realize that, and they think that the guidance is guidance of the ratification signs with miracles, and this is the mistake of the believers and the people altogether in every time and place because (of their) shortage of knowledge and their ignorance in the knowledge of guidance in the Book. Thus my Lord reprimanded my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- when he thought that if only Allah aids him with a sign of miracle; the disbelievers would have believed him, but Allah does not want Allah’s messenger Mohammad to be of the ignorant ones about the knowledge of guidance, and for that Allah admonished him in order for him to know the certain knowledge about that. And Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, verily if you can, seek a tunnel into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:35
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكَ إِعْرَاضُهُمْ فَإِنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ أَنْ تَبْتَغِيَ نَفَقًا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَوْ سُلَّمًا فِي السَّمَاءِ فَتَأْتِيَهُمْ بِآَيَةٍ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَى فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:35].

But Allah did not send the miracles to the worlds with Mohammad messenger of Allah the seal of the prophets and messengers as mercy from Him the Exalted High and not of niggardliness upon His messengers with the signs of miracles, that’s because the disbelievers claim that if Allah would aid him with a miracle they would have believed him without doubt nor suspicion in themselves! And indeed they are liars in this false doctrine that is in themselves; in fact the guidance is Allah’s guidance Who He comes in between man and his heart, and not their guidance, and if they were to turn to Him He would have guided them to His straight path, and it is not the guidance is their guidance and they only short of signs of ratification, surely they are wrong, and if Allah sent the signs of ratification it would not increase those who believe in that not but disbelief, verily they would have said: “This is nothing but clear enchantment”, then Allah would annihilate them after the denial to the signs of ratification from Lord of the worlds because of their false doctrine in themselves that if Allah would aid Mohammad messenger of Allah with signs of miracles for the ratification they would have believed him and they would have been of the sure ones; in fact they swore by Allah their strongest oaths that is Allah would aid him with signs of miracles they would have been of the believers. And Allah the Most High said: {And they swear their strongest oaths by Allah that if a sign come to them they would certainly believe in it. Say: Signs are with Allah. And what should make you know that when it come they do not believe?(109) And We turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time; and We leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.(110)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:109-110
    {وَأَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّـهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ لَئِن جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَةٌ لَّيُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهَا ۚ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْآيَاتُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَمَا يُشْعِرُكُمْ أَنَّهَا إِذَا جَاءَتْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٠٩﴾ وَنُقَلِّبُ أَفْئِدَتَهُمْ وَأَبْصَارَهُمْ كَمَا لَمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَنَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿١١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

And Allah the Most High said: {(Nay), in fact they say: Medleys of dreams! In fact, he has forged it! In fact, he is a poet! So let him bring to us a sign such as the former (prophets) were sent (with).(5) Not a town believed before them which We destroyed: will they then believe?(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:5-6
    {بَلْ قَالُوا أَضْغَاثُ أَحْلَامٍ بَلِ افْتَرَاهُ بَلْ هُوَ شَاعِرٌ فَلْيَأْتِنَا بِآيَةٍ كَمَا أُرْسِلَ الْأَوَّلُونَ ﴿٥﴾ مَا آمَنَتْ قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا ۖ أَفَهُمْ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

This false doctrine with the ignorance about the knowledge of guidance; unfortunately it does not exist only among the disbelievers only; in fact as well the believers are still on this false doctrine, and they claim that Allah if He aided Mohammad messenger of Allah with a sign of ratification being apparent and impressive for the people altogether would have certainly the people altogether verily they would have been believers with them, unfortunately — O community of believers, you are still on this false doctrine so you did not despair of it yet for your ignorance about the knowledge of guidance. And Allah the Most High said: {And if there could be a Quran with which the mountains were made to pass away, or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak — in fact, the commandment is wholly Allah’s. Do not those who believe give up and realize that if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah come to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّـهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

O community of the Muslims and the people altogether, I am the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over you altogether, and Allah made the knowledge of the Book (the grand Quran) is the authority and the proof for the khilafah to those who possess understanding-minds, but some of you who are the best foremost supporters; the elite of this nation and the best of it whom they ponder over the speech so they find the Truth from the Book, then they know that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, so they believe in the Book, those are the ones who possess understanding-minds among you whom they believe in the Book and they do not let their belief in the Truth from their Lord to wait until they see the planet of chastisement then they believe, so whoever delayed his belief in the True clear arguments in the Book until they see planet of chastisement surely he would never be steadfast upon the guidance after the painful chastisement, and I see that in the knowledge of the unknown that is written in the Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {So watch for the day when the heaven brings a manifest smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a messenger has indeed come, making clear;(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:10-16
    {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ أَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَىٰ وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٣﴾ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

Here you are saying to whom Allah granted him the clear argument the same words which been said before upon whom Allah sent down the Quran on him, so the ignorant ones among you describes me with madness as those whom from before you described His messenger at the time of descending revelation, and here you are saying the same words at the time of the interpretation, unfortunately you did not increase the Quran but blindness — O community of Muslims — that’s because the other people say: “If Nasser Al-Yemeni is the True Awaited Mahdi it is then the Muslims would not have denied him while he says that he does not speak to them except from the Quran, and the Muslims believe in the Quran although they did believe him surely they are more knowledgeable in the Quran than the other people”. But Nasser Al-Yemeni replies to them and we say: Slowly, slowly the likeness of the Muslims has became as your example — O community of whom been given the Book, as the example of a donkey that carries scrolls but he does not understand what he is carrying on his back, and they mumble of what they do not know, s as long you see the lack of their belief in the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that it is an argument against Nasser Al-Yemeni because the Muslim are most of the people knowledgeable with the Quran, so I call on you to witness and the I call on the people altogether to witness against all who believe in the grand Quran which Nasser Al-Yemeni does not speak to them with else than it then they disbelieve in my status, verily I challenge all scholars of the Islamic sects upon their various doctrines and their groups and I give them fatwa that among you a group of the people of the Book you have get them out the straight ــــــــــــــ path, and they are no longer holding firm with Allah ‘s Book and the sunna of His messenger; in fact the holding firm with the inserted sunnas of the Jews so they bit on it with their back teeth, and evil indeed what you held firm with it — O community of Muslims from whom they hold firm with what violated Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and they think that they are upon guidance and the divided their religion into sects and parties, and the likeness of them is as yours, and I am not of them nor of you — O people of the Book — in a thing — not me nor my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O people Allah did not make the argument for you if the Muslims did not believe me, verily I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord and call Allah to witness and His drawn near angels that I challenge scholars of the nation altogether on their various scientific fields in knowledge of religion and in the knowledge of astronomy and space and in knowledge of medical and in knowledge of land, sea, trees, rain, sun, moon and all various fields of the humans’ science with warning to not believe Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he is the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord until he clarifies to you from the grand Quran how the universe was before to be, and how it was upon what it is now, and how the universe would return to what it was before it became, and what is the Hour, and how it would be but not when it will be? And I clarify to you the center of the universe and the center point of the universe, and I verify to you about the deceptive messiah (antichrist), and his name also his armies from gog and magog, and where they live, and I make clear to you about the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem and where they are sleeping (in Yemen, in Dhamar province, in Al-Aqmar village) if you only know. And I manifest to you the seven earthly-planets which is below you, and explain fully to you the facts from verses of the grand Quran, so I make it clear to you upon the actual reality so you know that it is the Truth from your Lord in scientific facts as you speak.

O people and all Muslims, surely you have a condition against the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he does not bring to you the authority of knowledge from the allegorical-similar verses from which none knows its interpretation except Allah; in fact it is a promise from us not to belied that bring to you the authority of knowledge from decisive verses of the Quran they are mother of the Book, non deviate from them except who is clearly unjust to himself, so if you belied the Truth after it cleared to you that it is the Truth upon the actual reality as you speak, then you turn away and the ignorant ones say: “Taught madman he has”. Indeed, he has incurred Allah’s wrath and cursed him and prepared for him a grievous chastisement, so how can you deny the Truth from your Lord after it cleared to you that it is the Truth upon the actual reality? Or have you not find the seven earthly-planets the staked in the lower space under your earth? Or have you not find the spread-furbished land Allah’s garden in the earth under your feet underneath the soil and not the abode heavenly-garden; in fact a garden of sedition inhabit it the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist satan) also gog and magog? So if you did not believe in the Truth then where are the gog and magog the multiple folds to your number? And Google earth between your hands on the device (computer) of the worldwide internet a major grace of Allah, so one of you can see from his home on earth and his care while it is parked by his house!

O community of Muslims whom most of you are ignorant, so they do not know nor use the computer a device of the worldwide internet so they would fill their heads with knowledge in all fields until they comprehend what says it the Awaited Mahdi from facts of the grand Quran with knowledge of science and logic upon the actual reality? And the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni verily the ignorant ones would never comprehend his explanatory-statements for the Quran. A fulfillment to the True word of Allah in the grand Quran: {..and that We may make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105
    {وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾} [الأنعام].

And a fulfillment for the word of Allah the Most High in His True promise: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53
    {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].

But it does not manifest to the ignorant ones; in fact those who got knowledge in a fields so they would see that the explanatory-statement for the Quran came matching for the True knowledge of science that is in between their hands, so they would know that the True Quran is from the Wise, All Knowing. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord, is the Truth and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:6
    {وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Thus do We make the messages clear for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:32
    {كَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:32]

O people, Allah did not make the argument for you if the Muslims and the believers in the grand Quran disbelieved me, that’s because they talk at random with what they do not know. As well the astronomers among them and the scholars of Shariah the disputers about the crescent of the holy month of Ramadan and they want all the Muslims to fast in one day, and that is the manifest ignorance! And I will surely prove that many of religious scholars and the astronomers of the Muslims talk at random with what they do not know, so how can that be and the sign of the crescent Allah made it from the most clear of verses of the grand Quran? And that is because it is from the verses that Allah made them mother of the Book, and for that He made them evident clear. By Allah O community the differing scholars of the Muslims from the people of knowledge in astronomy and Shariah; do you see this following verse needs an explanation? And it is the word of Allah the Most High: {..So whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185. Do you see this verse still wait for the True Awaited Mahdi to clarify it to scholars of the Muslims? Do not you see that you talk at random with what you do not know? Therefore the denying of the Muslims in regards of the True Awaited Mahdi is not an argument against him.
    {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

O people.. O community of Muslims of whom they tied the ratification regarding me if scholars of the Muslims believed me, so are those scholars in your view whom they dispute even in this evident clear verse? And in every year the world rise up and down about the crescent of month Ramadan, so the astronomers and scholars of Shariah dispute all over again, and they want the Muslims to fast in one day for the unity of the Islamic nation as they claim, and Allah did not command you to fast in all regions on (the same) one day.. O community of Muslims, bring your proof if you are truthful. In fact Allah commanded you to observe the crescent so however whoever of you witnessed (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein, ratification and abiding by what Allah commanded in the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {..So whoever of you witnessed (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185, did Allah command you to fast in one day? God forbid! No, are you saying against Allah what you do not know? Or do you not know what Allah means in this evident clear verse in the decisive grand Quran in His word the Most High: {..So whoever of you witnessed (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein..}Truthful Allah the Great, that’s because Allah knows that by no means all the Muslims in every place in the worlds can witness the crescent of Ramadan in one night then they would fast in one day, and for that Allah said to you: {..So whoever of you witnessed (crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein..}Truthful Allah the Great, as for whom did not sight it then let them complete the number 30 days of Shaban, and definitely they will see it on the second night.
    {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185]،

O community scholars of the Islamic nation, keep your duty to Allah as it ought to be and believe in my status/mission, and acknowledge that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi, that’s because all the Muslims has tied the ratification about me until you believe me — O community scholars of the nation. As well other than the Muslims did not believe me, even though I spoke with Truth upon the actual reality as they know they would never believe me as long as scholars of the Muslims do not believe me, so they would say: “They are more knowledgeable about the Quran than us and about their Mahdi, surely he reads what we reached to of science then he brings verses from the Quran so we claim that this knowledge which we have discovered are facts for these messages”. And they say: “what makes us know what are these Arabic language messages and it is not other than Arabic?and if it was truly means what we encompassed with of knowledge the scholars would not have denied him”. Then they would turn their backs away from the Awaited Mahdi and say: “Insolent liar”. So you became — O scholars of the Muslims — cause of hindering (others) from the belief in the fact of the Quran with knowledge of science and logic, no matter what I knew and no matter what I spoke and what I offered of proofs from the decisive evident clear verses to scholars of the Muslims even if I brought thousands of proofs from the Quran for the True explanatory-statement upon the actual reality then they will abandon it behind their backs, and they would say: “The Awaited Mahdi first of all does not say that he is the Awaited Mahdi, in fact the people would say you are the awaited Mahdi then they pledge the allegiance to him while he is unwilling”. Verily I say: indeed Allah’s curse upon the wrongdoers from satans of Jews among the former falsifiers liars forgeries against Allah and His messenger, and Allah’s curse upon who held firm with narration that the grand Quran denies it altogether, and between it and Allah’s narrative in the grand Quran a much discrepancy, then I bring to you the clear proof from the Quran that it differs with it a much contrast then you abandon it behind your backs so you would hold firm with which violated the grand Quran, and I do not say violated the allegorical-similar from the Quran; in fact violated the decisive, evident and clear.

O community of Muslims, the deaf dumb foolish ones, if the scholars did good they did good after them and if they did evil surely in their footsteps they are hastening on, tell your scholars and copy the explanatory-statement of Nasser Al-Yemeni and say to them: Nasser Al-Yemeni claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over the humans, and Allah granted him knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, so he would clarify all its major secrets which you do not encompass knowledge with it as like the fact of the deceptive messiah (antichrist statan Al-Dajjal) who he is and what is his name and where does he live along with his soldiers gog and magog, and where is the casket of tranquility (peace ark) and where is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary? And where is the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem? And where is the seven earthly-planets, and that the planet of chastisement is below them and the biggest one of them and it is the major calamity (Al-Tammah) and its name is Sijjeel in the grand Quran, and the scientists of the west name it the tenth planet (Nibiru - Planet X) and they say that it will pass over earth.
    As for Nasser Al-Yemeni; indeed swears by Allah the Exalted most High, the Great, the Benign, the Most merciful, Lord of the sun, moon, and the tenth planet, Lord of the Humans, Lord of Bush Jr. and Lord of the Awaited Mahdi that this is the destructive planet of chastisement and Allah’s might-punishment, the One, Supreme, and Nasser does not speak about the fact of the tenth planet from you booklets of the humans; in fact he brings the proof from Allah’s Book the guarded Reminder from the alteration of the human satans, and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the family of the purified House confirms to us that he is the True khalifa of Allah the Awaited Imam, and he does not sing with poems nor exaggerate without truth with prose, and that the sun has overtook the moon so the crescent would be born by the dawn and sets to the east so it would be east of the sun and the crescent is west of it, and that is from the major signs of the Hour a warning for the humans to whom among them desires to get forward of remain behind, and that the night will precede before the daylight while the people turn away from the Truth Awaited Mahdi, and Allah will chastise the worlds because of their disbelief in the manifest explanatory statement for the grand Quran, and the matter is dangerous. But is there anyone who will keep in mind? If Nasser Al-Yemeni is not the Awaited Mahdi then step down of you arrogance and bridle him with the reminder by which I challenge you the grand Quran, and silence his tongue with what Allah taught you from verses of the grand Quran, if he was of the liars, or he bridles you with Truth if he is of the truthful ones, then accompany this explanatory-statement of mine what follows of ratification signs for they might guard against evil and know that it is the Truth from their Lord, and whoever sent this explanatory-statement of mine to one of scholars of the nation, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi guaranteeing upon Allah Lord of the worlds that Allah will save him from chastisement of the tenth planet, but unfortunately, many of your scholars do not increase you but disbelief in me because most of you are as cattle in fact more astray on path, so how can Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with knowledge and authority the evident and clear from the Quran in any subject of the dialogue subjects, then I bring the proof to this subject to nullify it or confirm it, not one proof nor two in fact more of the decisive verses of the Quran which non deviates from it except the perishing one, until when he brings the True explanatory-statement one of the searchers to one of the scholars so he would read it then say: “This alleged Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is indeed madman” then he abandons the True explanatory-statement for the Quran behind his back and say to whom he brought it: “From Ibn Abbas and from Ibn Farnas..: The Mahdi does not say that he is Mahdi; in fact the people will say that he is the Mahdi, so this is an insolent liar”. And if this searcher is an outstanding bull would say: “you are right O virtuous sheikh surely would never follow him and we would never believe him”. In spite that his shiekh does not know of the knowledge a thing other than the narrations that violates Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, so he convinced him with it that I am upon error, then they abandon the Quran behind their backs. But I reply to the searcher for the Truth and I say to him: Say to this virtuous sheikh of yours to come for dialogue thankfully, and to bridle me with the Truth if he is truthful and in the midst of my home on my website (the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forums of the Islamic good news). I swear by Allah the Great if he bridled me with the Quran verily I will rule against myself in advance that upon me is Allah’s curse and His angels and the people altogether, as for who abandons the decisive verses of the Quran behind his back and say from Ibn Abbas and from Ibn Farnas then he brings every thing contrary to these decisive verses in the matter of the topic of the dialogue, surely that is the a major disbelief, and whoever belied the verses of the decisive Quran therein his heart a deviation from the Truth, verily who is more truthful in word than Allah? So in what announcement after it that you believe?

And it does not mean I do not believe a narrative being narrated from Ibn Abbas, I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, I surely would never and never insult anyone of the companions of the messenger of Allah, verily the hypocrites might refer it to Ibn Abbas or other than him while he is innocent from narrating it, and all what I issue fatwa with and I say that this narration is placed in and forged without doubt or suspicion, due to applying the True formula of the Quran to uncover the inserted narrations, then it cleared to me that this narration is being forged then I bring the proof from the Quran upon nullifying this narrative altogether, then who wants the Truth would see that it is True between this forged narrative and the decisive verse or several verses a much difference between them and this forged narrative, so whoever see me upon error — O community scholars of the nation, let him come for the dialogue thankfully.

The Awaited Mahdi the irresistible with the knowledge and authority who silence the tongue of falsehood by the authority of the Quran; the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=94890

اقتباس المشاركة 94890 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 05 - 1429 هـ
    23 - 05 - 2008 مـ
    01:25 صباحا
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

السلام عليكم يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ، وإليكم الحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي وحبيبي وقدوتي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ثم الصلاة على جميع الأنبياء والمرسلين وآلهم الطّيّبين، وجميع التّابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين، ولا أفُرِّق بين أحدٍ من رُسُله وأنا من المُسلمين، وبعد..

أخي الكريم (رجُلٌ من أقصى المدينة يسعى)، إنّ إمام المسلمين ناصر محمد اليماني لم يقل بأنّه بلغ الأربعين عاماً بعد، وذلك لأنّه بعد التحري لعمري من والدتي وأقربائي وآباء من ولدوا في نفس عام مولدي ممّن كانوا في سنّي تبيَّن بأنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أوشك قريباً جداً أن يبلغ الأربعين سنة، ولم أبلغ الأربعين بعدُ، وبقي الشيء اليسير جداً فأبلغ إنْ شاء الله أربعين سنةً، وإنّما أردتُ أن أُبيّنَ لكم سرَّ هذه الآية بأنّها تخصُّ بذكر عمر المهديّ مع سرٍّ آخر يدركهُ أولو الألباب من الذين يومنون بأنّه لا معصومٌ من الخطأ غير الذي لا يخطئ أبداً ولا يسهو ولا ينسى الذي يتميّز بصفات الكمال الدائم على خلقه أجمعين، والكمال لله وحده سُبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً؛ بل حتى الأنبياء والمرسلين لا أعلم بأنهم معصومون عن الخطأ، وكلّ نفسٍ لا بُدَّ أن تُخطئ في الحياة مع اختلاف أنواع الخطيئة، ويقول الله في القرآن العظيم بأنّه لا توجد نفسٌ واحدةٌ لم تكسب خطيئة في الحياة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ يُؤَاخِذُ الله الناس بِمَا كَسَبُواْ مَا تَرَكَ على ظَهْرِهَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:45].

بمعنى أنه لا يوجد إنسانٌ معصومٌ من الخطأ وخير الخطّائين التوابون، ومن يئِس من رحمة الله فأولئك هم المجرمون الشياطين المُبلسون من رحمة ربهم، ويريدون أن يكون الناس أجمعون مثلُهم سواءً في نار جهنم برغم أنّ الله قد وجَّه نداءً في القرآن العظيم الذي أنزله الله رحمةً للعالمين وجعل النداء شاملاً لجميع عباده من الجنّ والإنس أجمعين بما فيهم شياطين الإنس والجنّ بأنه سوف يغفر لهم جميع ذنوبهم مهما كانت ومهما تكون جميعاً لأنهُ هو الغفور الرحيم شرط أن ينيبوا إلى ربِّهم ويسلموا له من قبل أن يأتيهم العذاب ثم لا ينصرون، ويتّبعون أحسن ما أنزل إليهم من ربِّهم من قبل أن يأتيهم العذاب بغتةً وهم لا يشعرون ثم يكونون من النادمين فتقول نفسٌ يا حسرتى على ما فرَّطت في جنب الله وإن كنت لمن الساخرين، أو تقول لو أنّ الله هداني لكنت من المتقين. برغم أن الهُدى هُدى الله! فما هي حجّة الله على الظالمين الذين لم يهدِهم الله؟ وذلك لأنهم لم ينيبوا إليه، وذلك لأنّ الله يهدي إليه من يُريد الهُدى من عباده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾} [الشورى].

وذلك لأنّ الله يهدي إليه من يشاء الهُدى من العباد، وأما لو يشاء الله لهدى الناس أجمعين ولكن سُنّة الهُدى في الكتاب أنه يهدي إليه من يشاء الهُدى من العباد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ﴿١٣﴾}، أما لو يشاء الله هو أن يهدي بقدرته العباد لما أعجزه ذلك شيئاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:31].

ولكن للأسف لم ييأس الذين آمنوا من ذلك ويظنّون بأنّ الهدى هُدى آيات التصديق بالمعجزات، وهذا خطأ المؤمنين والناس أجمعين في كُلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ بسبب القصور العلمي وجهلهم في علم الهُدى في الكتاب. وكذلك عاتب ربي جدّي محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- حين ظنّ بأنّ الله لو يؤيّده بآية المعجزة لصدّقه الكافرون بأمره، ولكن الله لا يريد أن يكون محمدٌ رسول الله من الجاهلين عن علم الهُدى، ولذلك عاتبه الله لكي يعلم ذلك علم اليقين. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكَ إِعْرَاضُهُمْ فَإِنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ أَنْ تَبْتَغِيَ نَفَقًا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَوْ سُلَّمًا فِي السَّمَاءِ فَتَأْتِيَهُمْ بِآَيَةٍ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَى فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:35].

ولكنّ الله لم يبعث بالمعجزات للعالمين مع محمدٍ رسول الله خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين رحمة منه تعالى وليس بُخلاً على رسوله بآيات المعجزات، وذلك لأنّه يزعم الكفار بأن لو يؤيده الله بمعجزةٍ لصدّقوه بلا شك أو ريب في أنفسهم! وإنهم لكاذبون في هذه العقيدة الباطل التي في أنفسهم؛ بل الهدى هدى الله الذي يحول بين المرء وقلبه وليس هُداهم، ولو أنابوا إليه لهداهم إلى صراطه المُستقيم، وليس الهُدى هداهم فلا ينقصهم إلا آيات التصديق فإنهم لخاطئون، ولو بعث الله بآيات التصديق لما زاد الذي يعتقدون بذلك إلا كفراً ولقالوا إنّما هذا سحرٌ مُبينٌ، ومن ثم يهلكهم الله من بعد التكذيب بآيات التصديق من ربّ العالمين بسبب عقيدتهم الباطل في أنفسهم بأنه لو يؤيّد الله محمداً رسول الله بآيات المعجزات للتصديق لصدّقوه وكانوا من الموقنين؛ بل أقسموا بالله جهد أيمانهم لو يؤيده الله بآيات المعجزات لكانوا من المؤمنين. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَأَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّـهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ لَئِن جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَةٌ لَّيُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهَا ۚ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْآيَاتُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَمَا يُشْعِرُكُمْ أَنَّهَا إِذَا جَاءَتْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٠٩﴾ وَنُقَلِّبُ أَفْئِدَتَهُمْ وَأَبْصَارَهُمْ كَمَا لَمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَنَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿١١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {بَلْ قَالُوا أَضْغَاثُ أَحْلَامٍ بَلِ افْتَرَاهُ بَلْ هُوَ شَاعِرٌ فَلْيَأْتِنَا بِآيَةٍ كَمَا أُرْسِلَ الْأَوَّلُونَ ﴿٥﴾ مَا آمَنَتْ قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا ۖ أَفَهُمْ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وهذه العقيدة الباطلة بالجهل عن علم الهُدى للأسف أنّها لا توجد فقط في الكفار بل وكذلك المؤمنون لا يزالون على هذه العقيدة الباطل ويزعمون بأنّ الله لو يؤيّد محمداً رسول الله بآية التصديق تكون ظاهرةً وباهرةً للناس أجمعين لصدَّقه الناس أجمعون ولكانوا معهم من المؤمنين، وللأسف لا تزالون يا معشر المؤمنين على هذه العقيدة الباطلة فلم تيأسوا منها بعد لجهلكم في علم الهُدى. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّـهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

ويا معشر المسلمين والناس أجمعين، إنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله عليكم أجمعين، وجعل الله علم الكتاب (القرآن العظيم) هو السُلطان والبرهان للخلافة لأولي الألباب منكم السابقين الأنصار الأخيار صفوة هذه الأمّة وأخيارها الذين يتدبّرون الخطاب فيجدونه الحقّ من الكتاب، فيعلمون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّهم فيُصدِّقون بالكتاب، وأولئك هم أولو الألباب منكم الذين يصدِّقون بالكتاب ولا يُنظِرون إيمانهم بالحقّ من ربِّهم حتى يروا كوكب العذاب ثم يُصدِّقون، فمن أرجأ إيمانَه بالبيان الحقّ من الكتاب حتى يرى كوكب العذاب فإنه لن يثبت على الهُدى من بعد العذاب الأليم، وإنّي أرى ذلك في علم الغيب المكتوب في الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ أَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَىٰ وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٣﴾ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

وها أنتم تقولون لمن آتاه الله البيان نفس القول الذي قيل من قبل على الذي أنزل الله عليه القرآن، فيصفُني الجاهلون منكم بالجنون كما وصف رسوله الذين من قبلكم في زمن التنزيل، وها أنتم تقولون نفس القول في زمن التأويل، وللأسف لم تزيدوا القرآن إلا عمًى يا معشر المسلمين وذلك لأنّ الآخرين من الناس يقولون: "لو كان ناصر اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ لما كذّبه المسلمون وهو يقول إنّه لا يخاطبهم إلا من القرآن، والمسلمون يؤمنون بالقرآن ومع ذلك لم يُصدِّقوه فهم أعلم بالقرآن من الناس الآخرين". ولكن ناصر اليماني يردّ عليهم ونقول: مهلاً مهلاً لقد أصبح مثل المسلمين كمثلكم يا معشر الذين أوتوا الكتاب، كمثل الحمار يحمل الأسفار ولكنه لا يفهم ما يحملُ على ظهره، ويهرفون بما لا يعرفون، فما دمتم ترون عدم إيمانهم بالإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بأنّه حجّة على ناصر اليماني لأن المسلمين أعلمُ الناس بالقرآن فإني أشهدكم وأشهد الناس أجمعين على جميع الذين يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم والذي لا يخاطبهم ناصر اليماني بسواه ومن ثم يكفرون بشأني فإنّي أتحدى جميع عُلماء المذاهب الإسلاميّة على مختلف مذاهبهم وفرقهم وأفتيهم بأنّكم منكم طائفةٌ يا أهل الكتاب قد أخرجتموهم عن الصراط ـــــــ المُستقيم وأنّهم لم يعودوا متمسِّكين بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله؛ بل مُستمسكين بسُنن اليهود الموضوعة فيعضّون عليها بالنواجذ، ولبِئس ما استمسكتم به يا معشر المسلمين من الذين يتمسّكون بما خالف كتاب الله وسنة رسوله، ويحسبون أنّهم على الهُدى وفرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً، ومثلهم كمثلكم، ولست منهم ولا منكم يا أهل الكتاب في شيء لا أنا ولا جدي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

ويا أيها الناس لم يجعل الله لكم الحجّة إذا لم يُصدّقني المسلمون، فأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم أُشهد الله وملائكته المقربين بأنّي أتحدى علماء الأمّة جميعاً من الناس أجمعين على مختلف مجالاتهم العلميّة في علوم الدين وفي علوم الفلك والفضاء وفي علوم الطب وفي علوم البر والبحر والشجر والمطر والشمس والقمر وجميع مختلف مجالات علوم البشر مع التحذير أن لا تصدِّقوا ناصر محمد اليماني أنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم حتى يُبيّن لكم من القرآن العظيم كيف كان الكون قبل أن يكون وكيف كان على ما هو عليه الآن وكيف يعود الكون إلى ما كان عليه قبل أن يكون، وما هي الساعة وكيف تكون وليس متى تكون؟ وأبيّن لكم مركز الكون ونقطة مركز الكون، وأبيّن لكم شأن المسيح الدجال واسمه وجيوشه من يأجوج ومأجوج، وأين يسكنون، وأبيّن لكم أصحاب الكهف والرقيم وأين هم نائمون (باليمن في محافظة ذمار في قرية الأقمر) لو كنتم تعلمون. وأبيّن لكم الأراضين السبع اللاتي من تحتكم، وأُفصِّل لكم حقائقَ من آيات القرآن العظيم فأبيِّنُها لكم على الواقع الحقّ حتى تعلموا أنه الحقّ من ربِّكم في حقائقه العلميّة مثل ما أنكم تنطقون.

ويا أيها الناس ويا جميع المسلمين، إنِّ لكم شرطٌ على المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أن لا يأتيكم بسلطان العلم من آيات القرآن المتشابهات من اللاتي لا يعلم تأويلهن إلا الله؛ بل وعدٌ علينا غير مكذوب بأن آتيكم بسلطان العلم من آيات القرآن المحكمات هنّ أم الكتاب لا يزيغ عنهنّ إلا ظالمٌ لنفسه مُبين، فإن كذبتم بالحقّ من بعد ما تبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي مثل ما أنكم تنطقون ومن ثم تعرضون ويقول الجاهلون مُعلَّم مجنون فقد بُاء بغضب من الله ولعنه وأعدّ له عذاباً عظيماً، فكيف تكذِّبون بالحقّ من ربِّكم بعد ما تبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ على الواقع الحقّ؟ أم أنكم لم تجدوا السبع الأراضين الطباق بالفضاء السفلي من تحت أرضكم؟ أم إنّكم لم تجدوا الأرض المفروشة جنّة لله في الأرض من تحت أرجلِكم من تحت الثرى وليست جنّة المأوى بل جنّة الفتنة يسكنها المسيح الدجال ويأجوج ومأجوج؟ فإذا لم تصدِّقوا بالحقّ فأين أمم يأجوج ومأجوج أضعافٌ مضاعفة لعددكم؟ وجوجل إرث يدور بين أيديكم في جهاز الإنترنت نعمة الله الكبرى العالميّة فيستطيع أحدكم أن يرى منزله في الأرض وسيارته وهي واقفة بجانب بيته!

يا معشر المسلمين الذي أكثركم جاهلون فهم لا يعلمون ولا يستعملون الكمبيوتر جهاز الإنترنت العالميّة فيملأون رؤوسَهم بالعلم في جميع المجالات حتى يفقهوا ما يقوله المهديّ المنتظَر من حقائق القرآن العظيم بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحق؟ والمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لن يفقه بيانه للقرآن الجاهلون. تصديقاً لقول الله الحقّ في القرآن العظيم:
    {وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾} [الأنعام].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى بوعده الحقّ:
    {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].

و لكنه لا يتبيَّن للجاهلين بل للذين أوتوا العلم في جميع المجالات فيرون أنّ البيان للقرآن جاء مطابقاً للعلم الحقّ الذي بين أيدهم، فيعلمون أنّ القرآن حقٌّ من لدن حكيم عليم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {كَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:32]

ويا أيها الناس، لم يجعل الله لكم حجّة أن كذّب بشأني المسلمون المؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم، وذلك لأنّهم يهرفون بما لا يعرفون، وكذلك علماء الفلك فيهم والشريعة المختلفون في هلال شهر رمضان الكريم ويريدون أن يصومَ في يومٍ واحد جميعُ المسلمون، وذلك هو الجهل المُبين! ولسوف أثبت أنّ كثيراً من علماء الدين والفلكيين من المسلمين يهرفون بما لا يعرفون، فكيف وآية هلال رمضان قد جعلها الله من أشدّ آيات القرآن العظيم وضوحاً؟ وذلك لأنّها من الآيات التي جعلهنّ الله من أمّ الكتاب، ولذلك جعلهنّ واضحات بيّنات. فبالله عليكم يا معشر علماء المسلمين المختلفين من أهل علم الفلك والشريعة هل ترون هذه الآية التالية تحتاج لبيان؟ وهي قول الله تعالى:
    {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185]. فهل ترون هذه الآية لا تزال تنتظر المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ حتى يُبيّنها لعلماء المُسلمين؟ أفلا ترون أنكم تهرفون بما لا تعرفون؟ إذاً تكذيب المسلمين بشأن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ليس حجّة عليه.

يا أيّها النّاس ويا معشر المسلمين من الذين ربطوا التصديق بشأني إذا صدّق بشأني علماء المسلمين، فهل هؤلاء علماء في نظركم الذين يختلفون حتى في هذه الآية الواضحة البيّنة؟ وفي كل عام تقوم الدنيا وتقعد في هلال شهر رمضان فيختلف من جديدٍ علماء الفلك وعلماء الشريعة، ويريدون أن يصوم المسلمون في يومٍ واحدٍ من أجل وحدة الأمّة الإسلاميّة كما يزعمون، ولم يأمركم الله يا معشر المسلمين في جميع الأقطار أن تصوموا في يومٍ واحدٍ، قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين؟ بل أمركم الله أن تراقبوا الهلال فمن شهد الشهر منكم فليصمه، تصديقاً وتنفيذاً لما أمر به الله في محكم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185]، فهل أمركم الله أن تصوموا في يومٍ واحدٍ؟ حاشا لله وكلا! فهل تقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون؟ أم أنّكم لا تعلمون ما يقصد الله في هذه الآية الواضحة البيِّنة في محكم القرآن العظيم في قوله تعالى: {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك لأن الله يعلم بأنّه لا ولن يشهد جميع المسلمين في كل مكانٍ في العالمين هلال رمضان في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ فيصومون في يومٍ واحدٍ، ولذلك قال الله لكم: {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم، وأمّا الذين لم يشاهدوه فليُتمّوا عدّة شعبان ثلاثين يوماً، وحتماً سوف يشاهدونه الليلة الثانية.

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة الإسلاميّة، اتّقوا الله حق تُقاته وصدِّقوا بشأني، واعترفوا بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر، وذلك لأنّ جميع المسلمين قد ربطوا التصديق بأمري حتى تصدِّقوني أنتم يا معشر عُلماء المسلمين وكذلك غير المسلمين لم يصدِّقوني، وحتى إن نطقت بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي كما يعلمون لن يصدِّقوني ما دام علماء المسلمين لن يصدقوني، فيقولون: "إنهم أعلم بقرآنهم منا وبمهديُّهم فهو يقرأ ما توصّلنا إليه من العلم ومن ثم يأتي بآياتٍ من القرآن لنزعم أنّ هذا العلم الذي اكتشفناه هو حقائق لهذه الآيات". ويقولون: "وما يدرينا ما هذه الآيات عربية اللغة وليست أعجمية؟ ولو كانت هي حقاً تقصد ما أحطْنا به من العلم لما كذب بشأنه علماء المسلمين". ومن ثم يتولّون عن المهديّ المنتظَر ويقولون: "كذاب أشر". فأصبحتم يا معشر علماء المسلمين سبب الصدّ عن الإيمان بحقائق القرآن بالعلم والمنطق، ومهما علمتُ ومهما تكلمتُ ومهما قدّمتُ من الإثبات من الآيات المُحكمات الواضحات البينات لعلماء المسلمين حتى ولو أتيتُ بألف برهانٍ من القرآن للبيان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي ومن ثم سينبذونه وراء ظهورهم، فيقولون: "إنّ المهديّ المنتظَر أولاً لا يقول إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر بل الناس يقولون أنت المهديّ المنتظَر فيبايعونه وهو من الكارهين". فأقول: ألا لعنة الله على الظالمين من شياطين اليهود في الأولين الأفّاكين الكذّابين المُفترين على الله ورسوله، ولعنة الله على من استمسك بأحاديثهم التي ينكرها القرآن العظيم جُملةً وتفصيلاً، وبينها وبين حديث الله في القرآن العظيم اختلافاً كثيراً، فآتيكم بالبرهان المبين من القرآن المختلف معها اختلافاً كثيراً ومن ثم تنبذونه وراء ظهوركم فتستمسكون بما خالف القرآن العظيم، ولا أقول خالف المتشابه من القرآن بل خالف المحكم الواضح والبيّن.

ويا معشر المسلمين أيُّها الصُمُّ البُكمُ الإمّعات إن أحسن علماؤهم أحسنوا بعدهم وإن أساءوا فعلى أثارهم يُهرعون، أخبروا علماءكم و انسخوا بيان ناصر اليماني وقولوا لهم: إنّ ناصر اليماني يزعم أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر وأنّ الله آتاه علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم، فُيُبيِّن جميع أسراره الكُبرى التي لا تحيطون بها علماً كمثل حقيقة المسيح الدجال ومن هو وما اسمه وأين يسكن هو وجيوشه يأجوج ومأجوج، وأين تابوت السكينة، وأين المسيح عيسى بن مريم؟ وأين أصحاب الكهف والرقيم؟
    وأين الأراضين السبع وأنّ كوكب العذاب أسفلهن وأكبرهن حجماً وأنّه الطّامة الكُبرى وأنّ اسمه سجّيل في القرآن العظيم، ويسمونه علماء الغرب الكوكب العاشر ( نيبيرو - Planet X )، ويقولون بأنّه سوف يمرّ على الأرض.
    وأما ناصر اليماني فيُقسم بالله العلي العظيم البرّ الرحيم ربّ الشمس والقمر والكوكب العاشر وربّ البشر وربّ بوش الأصغر وربّ المهديّ المنتظَر أنّ ذلك هو كوكب العذاب المُدمّر وبأس الله الواحد القهار، ولا ينطق بحقيقة الكوكب العاشر ناصر من كُتيِّبات البشر بل يأتي بالبرهان من كتاب الله الذكر المحفوظ من تحريف شياطين البشر، ويؤكد لنا المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني من آل البيت المُطهر أنّه خليفة الله الحقّ الإمام المُنتظَر، وأنّه لا يتغنى لنا بالشعر ولا يُبالغ بغير الحقّ بالنثر، وأنّها قد أدركت الشمس القمر فيولد الهلال بالفجر ويغيب إلى الشرق فيكون شرقي الشمس والهلال غربها، وأن ذلك من أشراط الساعة الكُبر نذيراً للبشر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر، وأنه سوف يسبق الليل النهار والناس عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ معرضون، وسوف يعذب الله العالمين بسبب كفرهم بالبيان المُبين للقرآن العظيم، وأن الأمر خطير. فهل من مُدّكر؟ فإن كان ناصر اليماني ليس المهديّ المنتظَر فتنازلوا عن الكبر وألجموه بالذَّكر الذي يتحداكم به القرآن العظيم، وأخرسوا لسانه بما علّمكم الله من آيات القرآن العظيم إن كان من الكاذبين، أو يلجمكم بالحقّ إن كان من الصادقين، ومن ثم أرفقوا مع بياني هذا ما يلي من آيات التصديق لعلهم يتّقون ويعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربِّهم، ومن أرسل بياني هذا لأحد من علماء الأمّة فأنا المهديّ المنتظَر كفيلٌ على الله ربّ العالمين بأنّ الله سوف يُنجيه من عذاب الكوكب العاشر، ولكن للأسف لا يزيدونكم كثيرٌ من علمائكم إلا كفراً بأمري لأن أكثركم كالأنعام بل أضل سبيلاً، فكيف أن ناصر محمد اليماني يتكلم بالعلم والسلطان الواضح والبيّن من القرآن في أي موضوعٍ من مواضيع الحوار فآتي بالبرهان لهذا الموضوع لنفيه أو إثباته ليس ببرهان واحدٍ ولا اثنين بل أكثر من آيات القرآن المحكمات التي لا يزيغ عنهنّ إلا هالكٌ، حتى إذا أحضر البيان الحقّ أحدُ الباحثين إلى أحد العلماء فيقرأه ومن ثم يقول: "إنّ هذا المهديّ المزعوم ناصر محمد اليماني لمجنون، ومن ثم ينبذ البيان الحقّ للقرآن وراء ظهره ويقول لمن أحضره: "عن ابن عباس وعن ابن فرناس... : إنّ المهديّ لا يقول أنّه المهديّ بل الناس يقولون أنّه المهديّ، فهذا كذاب أشر". وإذا كان هذا الباحث ثورٌ أغر فيقول: "صدقت أيها الشيخ الفاضل فلن نتّبعه ولن نصدقه". برغم أنّ شيخه لا يعلم من العلم شيئاً غير الأحاديث التي تخالف كتاب الله وسنة رسوله فأقنعه بها أنّي على ضلالٍ، ثم ينبذون القرآن وراء ظهورهم. ولكنّي أرد على الباحث عن الحقيقة وأقول له: قل لشيخك الفاضل هذا أنْ يتفضّل للحوار مشكوراً فيلجمني بالحقّ إن كان من الصادقين وفي عقر داري في موقعي (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، منتديات البشرى الإسلامية). وأقسم بالله العظيم إنْ ألجمني بالقرآن فسوف أحكم على نفسي مُقدماً بأنّ عليّ لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، وأما أن يُنبذ آيات القرآن المحكمات وراء ظهره ويقول عن ابن عباس وعن ابن فرناس فيأتيني بكل ما خالف لهذه الآيات المحكمات في شأن موضوع الحوار فذلك هو الكفر الأكبر؛ من كذّب بآيات القرآن المحكم في قلبه زيغ عن الحق، ومن أصدق من الله قيلاً؟ فبأي حديث بعده تؤمنون؟

وليس معنى ذلك بأني لا أصدق حديثاً يُروى عن ابن عباس، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، فلن ولن أشتم أحداً من صحابة رسول الله، فلعله قد أسنده المنافقون لابن عباس أو غيره وهو بريء من روايته، وكل ما أُفتي به وأقول إنّ هذا حديث موضوع مُفترًى بلا شك أو ريب نظراً لتطبيق القاعدة القرآنية الحقّ لكشف الأحاديث المدسوسة، فتبيّن لي بأن هذا الحديث مُفترى ومن ثم آتي بالبرهان من القرآن على نفي هذا الحديث جملةً وتفصيلاً، فيرى الذي يريد الحقّ بأنّه حقٌّ بين هذا الحديث المُفترى وبين آية أو عدة آيات محكمات اختلافاً كثيراً بينهن وبين هذا الحديث المُفترى. فمن كان يراني على ضلالٍ يا معشر علماء الأمّة، فليتفضل للحوار مشكوراً.

المهديّ المنتظَر القاهر بالعلم والسلطان من يخرس لسان الباطل بسلطان القرآن؛
    الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

03 - 08 - 1430 AH
    25 - 07 - 2009 AD
    10:37 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..O Husain, may Allah bless you, wake up

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his righteous family and the followers to the Truth till judgement day

My brother in religion the respected and honored Husain, scholars of the sunna did not acknowledge my status yet so you cast the blame on scholars of the Shiites. O husain, you have an honorable status with us with Allah’s permission after the ratification and the appearing at the ancient House, verily beware then beware to be fanatic (taking side) with the Sunnis. As that I warn whoever of my supporters from the Shiites to be fanatic (taking side) with the Shiites! So if you did not desist verily I am not of you in a thing, and Allah did not make me from who they divide their religion into sects. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعاً لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

O Husain, be dutiful of whom Allah said about them in His decisive Invincible Book: {Those who guard against evil, when a visitation from satan afflicts them, they become mindful, then lo! they see.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:201
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:201].

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=94891

اقتباس المشاركة 94891 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    03 - 08 - 1430 هـ

25 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    10:37 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

يا حسين، بارك الله فيك تيقّظ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على مُحمد وعلى آله الطيبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    أخي في الدين حُسين المُحترم والمُكرم، إن علماء السّنة لم يعترفوا بشأني حتى تلقي باللوم على عُلماء الشيعة. ويا حُسين إنّك لدينا ذو مقامٍ كريمٍ بإذن الله من بعد التصديق والظهور عند البيت العتيق، فإياك ثم إياك أن تتعصّب مع أهل السنّة. وكذلك أُحذِّر من كان من أنصاري من الشيعة أن يتعصّب مع الشيعة! فإن لم تنتهوا فأنا لستُ منكم في شيء، فلم يجعلني الله من الذين فرقوا دينهم شيعاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعاً لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

ويا حُسين؛ كُن من المُتقين من الذين قال الله عنهم في مُحكم كتابه العزيز:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:201].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوك؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

06 - 08 - 1430 AH
    28 - 07 - 2009 AD
    01:20 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..None believe the True call in every time and place except those who possess understanding-minds

اقتباس المشاركة :
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon our messenger Mohammad and upon his family and and his companions, peace be upon you altogether..

I have read most contents of this forum and I surely see that what the Imam Nasser said it is indeed the Truth, verily I did not read or hear better than this speech for a human except the speech of the Messenger Mohammad, I am indeed with Allah’s will of the ratifying ones and I hope that Allah makes appear over the people altogether, and Allah whenever sends a prophet or messenger but the humans belied him and that is the best evidence upon the Truthfulness of the supporter (Nasser) and I see him calling to the path of the All Mighty, the Wise, and he does not seek reward for that, verily he is not but a warner, and I do not wait miracles from him in order for me to believe him, it is enough that you recognize what he says it in general form and without details..
    Peace be upon you and upon (Al-Mahdi Al-Naser to Mohammad) the guiding, the supporter to Mohammad
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {..So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

Some of them is (Muhammed) and I am witness upon that, as for who follow the conjectural knowledge verily conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, those do not use their minds a thing so look at the result of whom did not use his mind with which Allah distinguished the human being from the animal: {And they said: Had we but listened or pondered, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10
    {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

Indeed, by Allah Whom there is no God except him, none believe the True call in every time and place except those who possess understanding-minds, the companions of pondering and reflecting those are whom Allah guided them among the ancient ones and the later ones they are who used their minds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
    {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

As for who did not use their minds, they said: {..Had we but listened or pondered, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10
    {لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=94893

اقتباس المشاركة 94893 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 4 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    28 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    01:20 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

لا يُصدِّق الدعوة الحق في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلا أولو الألباب ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ، و الصلاة و السلام على سيدنا محمد و على آله و صحبه، السلام عليكم أجمعين..
    اني قد قرأت اغلب محتويات هذا المنتدى و اني ارى ان ما قاله الامام ناصر هو الحق و اني لم اقرا او اسمع افضل من هذا كلام لبشر الا كلام الرسول محمد , و اني انشاء الله لمن المصدقين و ارجوا ان يظهرك الله على الناس اجمعين , و ان الله ما يبعث من نبي او رسول الا كذبه البشر و هذا افضل دليل على صدق الناصر و اني اراه يدعو الى صراط العزيز الحكيم و لايبتغي اجرا على ذلك ان هو الا نذير , و لا انتظر منه المعجزات لاصدقه ,يكفي ان تدرك ما يقوله بشكل عام و دون تفاصيل ..
    و السلا م عليكم و على المهدي الناصر لمحمد

انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ومنهم (مُحمد) وأنا على ذلك لمن الشاهدين، وأما الذين يتّبعون العلم الظنّي فإن الظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً أولئك لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئاً فانظروا لنتيجة من لم يستخدم عقله الذي ميّز الله به الإنسان عن الحيوان:
    {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

ألا والله الذي لا إله إلا هو لا يُصدِّق الدعوة الحقّ في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلا أولو الألباب أصحاب التدبّر والتفكّر أولئك الذين هداهم الله في الأولين وفي الآخرين هم الذين استخدموا عقولهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وأما الذين لم يستخدموا عقولهم فقالوا:
    {لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

02 - 08 - 1429 AH
    04 - 08 - 2008 AD
    12:22 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Keep your duty to Allah — O the denier to the Truth — verily you are wrong

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

O this, listen, you have to know that the sunna is from Allah as the Quran is from Allah, and whoever disbelieved in the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah as if he disbelieved in the grand Quran, and Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni only denies all narrations that are contrary to Allah’s decisive Book and he takes besides that of the True prophetic sunna. But I see you disbelieving in the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah and you do not want except to believe in the Quran alone, therefore you could never worship Allah then pray to your Lord, and how can you if you did not hold firm in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger in order for you to pray so you would know the number of units? It is only the Quran as a whole and the sunna is an explanation in details, and I do not order you by disbelieving in the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, I only deny from it what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran, so I make with Allah’s permission — the Quran being the reference to what scholars of the narrative differed therein, so do not be of the ignorant ones.

It cleared to me that you deny the doctrine of the True Awaited Mahdi whom Allah guides by him the whole nation, it is then you have got out of the way and fell into a distant place if you continued in the denial to this True doctrine, and do not mock in the matter! Verily if you are a person of knowledge then come graciously with your knowledge and argue with authority, as for the conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, surely will not succeed those who argue about Allah without knowledge neither guidanced nor enlightening Book, as well you publish a statement in several pages surely this is wrong.

.The Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?12174

اقتباس المشاركة 94894 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 5 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 08 - 1429 هـ
    04 - 08 - 2008 مـ
    12:22 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

اتقِ الله أيها المُنكر للحقّ فإنك لمن الخاطئين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
    اسمع يا هذا، عليك أن تعلم بأنّ السُّنّة من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله، ومن كفر بسنة محمد رسول الله فكأنما كفر بالقرآن العظيم، وإنما يُنكر ناصر محمد اليماني جميع الأحاديث التي تُخالف لمحكم كتاب الله ويأخذ ما دون ذلك من السّنة المُحمديّة الحقّ. ولكني أراك تكفر بسنة محمد رسول الله ولا تريد إلا أن تؤمن بالقرآن وحده، وإذاً لن تستطيع أن تعبد الله فتصلي لربك، فكيف تسطيع إذا لم تتمسك بكتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ أن تُصلي فتعلم كم عدد الركعات؟ وإنما القرآن جملةٌ والسنّة تفصيلٌ، ولا آمركم بالكفر بسنة محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- الحقّ، وإنما أنكر منها ما خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، فأجعل القرآن هو المرجع بإذن الله لما اختلف فيه عُلماء الحديث، فلا تُكن من الجاهلين.

وتبيّن لي بأنك تُنكر عقيدة المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الذي يهدي الله به الأمّة كلها، فقد خرجتَ عن الطريق فهويت إلى مكانٍ سحيقٍ إن استمررتَ في الانكار لهذه العقيدة الحقّ، ولا تستهزىء بالأمر! فإن كنت من أهل العلم فتفضل بعلمك وجادل بسلطان، أما الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً فلا يفلح الذين يجادلون في الله بغير علمٍ ولا هُدًى ولا كتابٍ مُنيرٍ، وكذلك تنشر بياناً في عدّة صفحات فهذا خطأ.

وسلام ٌعلى المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    المهديّ المنتظر؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

13 - 08 - 1429 AH
    15 - 08 - 2008 AD
    07:17 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..To whom he hinders (others) from the Truth, I really do not speak of Allah except the Truth

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Listen — O who does not listen, and comprehend — O who does not understand of what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks (in) the True explanatory-statement for the Quran upon the actual reality, and since the Quran had gone ahead above all modern science by over 1429 years is that it is essential to modern science to precede the explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi so that when he comes then he makes clear to them that these scientific facts has came the fate of its discovery to be a ratification to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran before they discover it, then Allah makes it as signs of ratification to what descended upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as well it is a proof of knowledge for the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, but if they did not discover it yet then there is no need for manifesting it, that’s because the fate of its discovery did not come yet so how can I dispute in a thing they did not discover it yet? Verily what would make them know whether it is true or false as long they did not apply the explanatory-statement for the Quran a scientific application on what Allah surrounded them of the knowledge in that field, then they find that it is the Truth from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And that those who have been given knowledge may know that it is the Truth from your Lord, so they should believe in it that their hearts may be lowly before Him. And surely Allah is the Guide of those who believe, into a right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:54
    {وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الحقّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ}صدق الله العظيم [الحج:54].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord, is the Truth and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:6; and He meant the scientists whom Allah surrounded them in knowledge of that field which Allah made it ratifying to scientific facts in this great Quran which came down before Allah surrounds them in its knowledge.
    {وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:6]

Listen — Oh who does not listen and if Allah made you to listen surely you would turn away from the Truth because you are of the hateful ones, and that’s because you are disputing the Awaited Mahdi, so you say that I did not bring something new as if I speak to you from the humans’ books, (if that's the case) it is then we had made an authority for you against us if I was speaking to you from the humans’ books, but I do not speak to you except from the protected Reminder Book; that is the grand Quran, and only Allah sent me with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran so I make it clear to people who know, in the meaning of that Allah had surrounded them in what He pleases of His knowledge; and that so Allah would send the Awaited Mahdi with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran to accomplish the application to what Allah surrounded them of the science for the ratification upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Believe in it or believe not. Surely those who are given the knowledge before it, fall down prostrate on their faces, when it is recited to them,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:107
    {قُلْ آمِنُوا بِهِ أَوْ لَا تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلْأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Those are the scientists in various fields of whom some of them want the Truth and they are not as you, surely I know the certain knowledge that no matter what cleared to you of the Truth that you would never take it for a way because you are of the hateful for the Truth, and for that you hinder against it an utmost hindering,

As in regard to the cities which you talk about it, I surely did not debate with you about it, I am only responsible about what I say and if that was correct it would not ward away from them a thing from Allah’s might-retribution and the True promise had got closer, so if you do not follow the Truth then Allah will judge between you and I justly and He is Swiftest in reckoning. So whom do you see him on manifest error? Is he the one who deduce the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and none other than the Quran, then he requests the application of the True explanatory-statement for the ratification, then the scientists in that field would find him that he is True one from their Lord and guides to the path of the All Mighty the Praised One. Or he who hinders against the True explanatory-statement like you and says: “You did not bring something new? They are ahead of you to discover it”. While you forgot that signs of the proof with which I argue with you upon the True actual reality has came down prior of they discovered that knowledge in more than 1429 (years ago)? Don’t you see that you are hindering (others) from the Truth and for that I warn you sever might-retribution from Allah and it is not far from the oppressors and it is about to appear to you from the north pole side and you will know that you are of whom they hinder (others) from Allah’s path, and they seek it crooked, then who will avert from you the chastisement on that near day? Keep your duty to Allah if you fear Allah Lord of the worlds.

.Wrote the explanatory-statement personally; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=94895

اقتباس المشاركة 94895 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 6 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    13 - 08 - 1429 هـ
    15 - 08 - 2008 مـ
    07:17 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

إلى من يصدّ عن الحقّ، حقيق لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
    اسمع يا من لا تسمع، وافقه يا من لا تفقه ما يقوله ناصر محمد اليماني من البيان الحقّ للقرآن على الواقع الحقيقي، وبما أنّ القرآن سبق جميع العلوم الحديثة قبل أكثر من 1429عاماً، غير أنه لا بُدّ للعلوم الحديثة أن تسبق البيان للمهديّ المُنتظَر، وذلك حتى يأتي فُيبيِّن لهم بأنّ تلك الحقائق العلميّة جاء قدر اكتشافها لكي تكون تصديقاً لما أنزل الله في القرآن العظيم من قبل أن يكتشفونها ثمّ يجعلها الله آيات التصديق لما نزل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وكذلك بُرهان العلم للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم، وأما إذا لم يكتشفونها بعد فلا داعي لبيانها وذلك لأنه لم يأتِ قدر اكتشافها، فكيف أستطيع أن أحاجهم بشيء لم يكتشفوه بعد؟ فما يُدريهم هل هو حقٌّ أم باطلٌ ما لم يطبِّقوا البيان للقرآن تطبيقاً علميّاً على ما أحاطهم الله من العلم في ذلك المجال، ومن ثم يجدوا بأنّه الحقّ من ربِّهم؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الحقّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:54].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:6]؛ ويقصد العلماء الذين أحاطهم الله بعلم ذلك المجال الذي جعله الله مُصدِّقاً لحقائق علميّة في هذا القرآن العظيم الذي نزل من قبل أن يحيطهم الله بعلمها.

واسمع يا من لا تسمع! ولو اسمعك الله لتوليّت عن الحقّ لأنك للحقّ لمن الكارهين، وذلك لأنك تحاجّ المهديّ المنتظَر فتقول إني لم آتِ بجديدٍ وكأني أخاطبكم من كُتيبات البشر إذاً فقد جعلنا لك علينا سُلطاناً لو كنت أخاطبكم من كُتيبات البشر، ولكني لا أخاطبكم إلا من كتاب الذكر المحفوظ ؛ ذلك القرآن العظيم، وإنما ابتعثني الله بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لأبيّنه لقومٍ يعلمون، بمعنى أنّ الله قد أحاطهم بما يشاء من علمه وذلك حتى يبتعث المهديّ المنتظَر بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لكي يتمّ التطبيق لما أحاطهم الله من العلوم للتصديق على الواقع. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ آمِنُوا بِهِ أَوْ لَا تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلْأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ذلك هم العُلماء في مُختلف المجالات من الذين يريدون الحقّ منهم وليسوا على شاكلتك، فإني أعلم علم اليقين بأنّه مهما تبيّن لك من الحقّ بأنك لن تتخذه سبيلاً لأنك للحقّ لمن الكارهين، ولذلك تصدّ عنه صدوداً.

وأما بالنسبة للمُدن التي تقول عنها، فأنا لم أحاجكم بها وإنّما أنا مسؤول عمّا أقول وإن كان ذلك صحيحاً فلن يغنِي عنهم من بأسِ الله شيئاً، واقترب الوعد الحقّ، فإذا لم تتّبع الحقّ فسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينك بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين. فمن تراه على ضلالٍ مبينٍ الذي يستنبط البيان الحقّ للقرآن ولا غير القرآن ومن ثم يطلب التطبيق للبيان الحقّ للتصديق ومن ثم يجده أهل العلم في ذلك المجال هو الحقّ من ربهم ويهدي إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، أم الذي يصدّ عن البيان الحقّ مثلك ويقول: "إنك لم تأتِ بجديد فقد سبقوك لاكتشافه"؟ ونسيت بأنّ آيات البرهان التي أجادلكم بها على الواقع الحقّ قد نزلت من قبل أن يكتشفوا ذلك العلم بأكثر 1429، أفلا ترى بأنك تصدّ عن الحقّ؟ ولذلك أُحذرك بأساً من الله شديدٍ وما هو من الظالمين ببعيدٍ، وأوشك أن يظهرلكم من جهة القطب الشمالي، وسوف تعلم إنّك من الذين يصدون عن سبيل الله ويبغونها عوجاً، فمن يصرف عنك العذاب في ذلك اليوم القريب؟ فاتقِ الله إن كنت تخاف الله ربّ العالمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    كتب البيان شخصياً؛ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

7. افتراضي

- 7 -

28 - 05 - 1430 AH
    22 - 05 - 2009 AD
    12:56 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Response from Allah’s khalifa servant of the Greatest Bliss the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to my brother Haider

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers and their righteous families and the followers to the Truth in every time and place till judgement day, and I call to Allah upon most certain knowledge from my Lord Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and I am of the Muslims..

The response from Allah’s khalifa servant of the Greatest Bliss the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to my brother Haider, Allah’s peace and mercy from Him and His blessings.. O my honorable brother Haider, I swear to you by Allah the One, the Supreme, Who created jinn from flame of fire and created man from soil as the earthly-pottery, verily I am khalifa of Allah the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified House, It should not be for my mother to give birth of me before my fate that is made absolute in the written Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Did We not create you from a humble water?(20) Then We placed it in a secure resting-place,(21) Till an appointed term,(22) So We determined — how well are We at determining!(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mursalãt] 77:20-23
    {أَلَمْ نَخْلُقْكُمْ مِنْ مَاءٍ مَهِينٍ (20) فَجَعَلْنَاهُ فِي قَرَارٍ مَكِينٍ (21) إِلَى قَدَرٍ مَعْلُومٍ (22) فَقَدَرْنَا فَنِعْمَ الْقَادِرُونَ(23)} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات].

And it should not be for the human being to come out of his father’s back with a drop of a humble water into the tilth of his mother before the coming of his fate the is made absolute in the written Book, so look at Allah’s prophet and His khalifa Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {When We revealed to your mother that which was revealed;(38) Put him into a chest, then cast it into the river, the river will cast it upon the shore — there an enemy to Me and an enemy to him shall take him up. And I shed on thee love from Me; and that you may be brought up before My eyes.(39) When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve. And you did kill a man, then We delivered you from grief, and tried you with (many) trials. Then you did stay for years among the people of Midian. Then you came hither as ordained, O Moses.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:38-40
    {إِذْ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى أُمِّكَ مَا يُوحَى (38) أَنْ اقْذِفِيهِ فِي التَّابُوتِ فَاقْذِفِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ فَلْيُلْقِهِ الْيَمُّ بِالسَّاحِلِ يَأْخُذْهُ عَدُوٌّ لِي وَعَدُوٌّ له وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَى عَيْنِي (39) إِذْ تَمْشِي أُخْتُكَ فَتَقُولُ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى مَنْ يَكْفُلُهُ فَرَجَعْنَاكَ إِلَى أُمِّكَ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلا تَحْزَنَ وَقَتَلْتَ نَفْساً فَنَجَّيْنَاكَ مِنْ الْغَمِّ وَفَتَنَّاكَ فُتُوناً فَلَبِثْتَ سِنِينَ فِي أَهْلِ مَدْيَنَ ثمّ جِئْتَ عَلَى قَدَرٍ يَا مُوسَى (40)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

As for that the fate of Allah’s khalifa comes before his fate that is made absolute in the written Book then to be delayed to the era of appearing; verily I say: Glory be to Allah the Great! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah’s command is a decree that is made absolute}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:38
    {وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ قَدَرًا مَقْدُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:38].

O Haider, I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi, I came upon a decree; me and planet Saqar that passes over the humans from an era to another so I warn the mortals that they entered in era of the major conditions of the Hour, and the sun has indeed overtook the moon, so crescent would be born before the pairing while the sun to the east of it then the moon follows it after its birth at the first of the month, and for that the astronomers find that the moon will set before the sunset, in spite that it has been born. And if you would ask one of the astronomers saying: “Indicate to me when is the moment of the crescent’s birth astronomically?”. They would have all said to you: “O Haider, verily, the moon meets with the sun at Muhaq (dark phase) in the moment of the crescent’s absence on its face where the moon’s face would be dark completely, and the moon’s face would be facing the earth, as in this picture below you would find it on this link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/attachme...8&d=1397385780

Here you are have seen the moon that facing the earth dark completely and you black and not a thing of crescent in it, and this total eclipse does not take but a minute at the most because the moon will lean away from the sun’s face to begin the separation from it eastward, after the it tilts away from its face immediately begins the phase of the moon astronomically, which means : It begins the moment of the astronomical age of the moon for the new month but it would not seen until it goes farther by what is not less than twelve hours from the crescent’s age, but the moment of its birth Allah the Most High says that after the leaning from the sun immediately, that position for the moon is called by the astronomers; the dark Muhaq with the pairing (dark phase of the new moon).

As for the Quran it names it by the old Orjoon, so what is the old Orjoon? It is the position of the moon in space before the phases of the crescents’ light on the face of the moon night after the other until the face of the moon is as the old Orjoon before the phases of the crescents, so it would meet with the sun in the dark Muhaq (stage) and the light would be eliminated from the face of the moon, then it separates from the sun eastward and the phases of the crescents begins and so on since Allah created the heavens and the earth

Then the Imam Mahdi replies to you and I say: O our Allah, yes, it is not for the sun to overtake the moon the it is born the crescent before the sun, moon and earth are on one line since that Allah created the heavens and earth. This is a precise and firm basic cosmic rule. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returns (again) as the old stage Al-Orjoon (dark phase).(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night preceding the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:38-40
    {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ( 39 ) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ(40)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

My brother Haider, now you have learned the True explanatory-statement; how the phases of the crescents begin and that it starts after the moon leans away from the sun eastward, and by science and logic that it is always since Allah created the heavens and the earth as you seen in the picture that after the pairing the moon leans away from the sun eastward while the sun follows it from the west, and definitely without doubt nor suspicion the sun sets then the crescent sets, that is because the moon separated from the sun toward the east so you would see it get farther farm it towards the east night after the other it gets farther eastward until you see it appears a full-moon by sunset time from the east side then it decreases until it returns to (the old Orjoon) the old dark phase, and it is the moon’s position before the phases of the crescents, and the astronomers call it (Muhaq) and it is the point of lack of crescents at the meeting of the sun with the moon by the dark Muhaq, then it separates from the sun eastward to begin the phases for the new month night after night until it returns to the old Orjoon (dark phase), and the old Orjoon (dark state) is the position of the old moon before the phases of the crescents. Now I think it cleared to you the True explanatory-statement upon the actual reality for the word of Allah the Most High: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returns (again) as the old stage Al-Orjoon (dark phase).(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:39
    {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:39].

Now we come to clarify the word of Allah the Most High: {Neither it is for the sun to overtake the moon, nor the night is preceding the day. And all float on in an orbit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:40
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:40].

That’s because the sun and the moon all of them float from the west side towards the east. O Haider, if it was as that you would not have seen the moon night after another gets farther towards the east until it gets complete full-moon so it would appear to you from the east a complete full moon on the night of the fifteenth of the month, we understand of this that the moon separates from the sun eastward from the moment of its birth, and with sense and logic as long it separates from the sun eastward then it should not be for the sun to overtake the moon after its birth, so the sun would get ahead of it towards the east while the moon follows it from the west ever since Allah created the heavens and the earth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Neither it is for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night preceding the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

That’s because the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {Neither it is for the sun to overtake the moon,..}, which means it should not be fore it to get ahead of the moon then it follows it.
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ}.

And the True explanatory-statement for word of Allah the Most High: {..nor the night is preceding the day.} verily it should not be for the night to precede the daylight, so it would get ahead of it because the daylight in the east while the night it pursues from the west, verily you know that the daylight comes from the east while the night and daylight both chase towards the east. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..He makes the night cover the day, which it pursues incessantly..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:54
    {وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ}
    {يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثاً}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:54].

That is to say (Allah) merges the night into the daylight from the dawn extremity, and you would see the white line from the black line, and the white line that is part of the daylight, and as for the black line verily that is part of the night, and that is the appointed-time of the middle prayer and it is (Fajr) dawn (prayer). It is called the middle from time aspect because its time in the middle by the appointed-time of the white thread of the east part of the daylight and that is the time of midpoint between night and daylight, for that it is called in the Book with the middle prayer and it is in a difficult time, and for that came the mention of it.

And we do not get out of the subject: {Neither it is for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night preceding the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great, we have taught you the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {Neither it is for the sun to overtake the moon..}Truthful Allah the Great, that is to say it should not be for it to get ahead of it eastward and the moon floats behind it west after its birth on the first of the month because you learned that the moon from the first moment separates from the sun eastward then the moon gets ahead of it.
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ}صدق الله العظيم،
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ}

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {.nor the night is preceding the day..} which means nor the night should be for it to precede the daylight so it would get ahead of it: {..And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great, a precise cosmic system does not get imbalanced of a thing since Allah created the heavens and the earth: {Neither it is for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night preceding the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great. That is until the humans enter the in the era of the major signs of the Hour in era of dialogue before appearing for the Awaited Mahdi in his fat that is made absolute that he comes with a decree for these cosmic events so he debates the humans then he warns them with it in era of dialogue before appearing, and after the ratification we appear to them at the ancient House, and you are still in era of dialogue before appearing.
    {وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ}
    {وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40)}
    صدق الله العظيم،
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient witness that the sun will overtake the moon on Shaban’s crescent so the crescent would be borne before the pairing and the sun would be to the east of it while the moon follows it from the west side then it sets before sunset on Tuesday while it is in the state of overtaking despite the crescent of Sha'ban has been born before the known solar eclipse which would never be seen from the Arabian peninsula, then it meets with the sun while it is just a crescent on dawn of Wednesday, then it passes it eastward, then the crescent of Sha’ban would be seen after sunset of Wednesday the night of Thursday.

But astronomers will deem it impossible the sighting of Ramadan’s crescent for the year 1420 after sunset of Thursday so they would deem it impossible with all scientific measures, and according to their knowledge about the movement of the moon and its speed verily it will set before sunset on Thursday the blessed night of the Friday. For that they will say: “How can be seen the crescent of Ramadan for the year 1430 after sunset of Thursday 29th of Sha’ban so Friday to be the fore-beginning of fasting?”. Surely this is impossible with the astronomers among all the humans according to the legitimate sighting because according to their (scientific) knowledge that not two of the astronomers would differ over it in the world that the moon will set before sunset on Thursday 29th of Sha’ban, so they would say: “How can be seen the crescent of Sha’ban on the night of Friday while the moon has sat before the sunset of Thursday the night of Friday by six minutes?”. Verily this is impossible with all scientific measures that is accustomed upon it astronomically in the whole world, and not two in the world would differ over it about the end of Sha’ban 1430.

But the Awaited Mahdi although he believes in the science of astrophysics that the astronomers have, but I know from Allah what they do not know that the sun overtook the moon on the first of month of Shaban, so (the sun) met with it while it is just a crescent, but the supreme judicial council would never sight the crescent of Sha’ban 1430 but after sunset of Wednesday the night of Thursday although that the legitimate fore-beginning according to the sighting of the crescent is on Wednesday, but the sun overtook the moon on the first of the month so it met with the moon while it is just a crescent and for that you will never see it on the night of Wednesday despite that Wednesday is the legitimate fore-beginning according to the sighting of the crescent, but they would never see it because of the progressing overtaking although they will see the crescent of Sha’ban inflated on the night of Thursday, thus on the night of Friday, so it would manifest for the them on the night of Friday that the crescent of Sha’ban undoubtedly is in the third phase, would recognize that even the sheep shepherd who does not read nor write when he looks at the crescent of Sha’ban after sunset on Thursday the night of Friday, so he would look at the crescent of Shaban then say: “O Muslims, this is crescent of the third night”. Then who possess understanding-minds among you would recognize that the legitimate of the fore-beginning is truly ton Wednesday they they would say: “Strange! But not anyone of the humans in the world seen the the crescent of Sha’ban on the night of Wednesday, so what happened to you — O enlightening moon? Is it really the sun overtook you as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says? But we will wait and see by the end of Sha’ban about the crescent of Ramadan 1430, would be seen the crescent of Ramadan after sunset on Thursday the night of Friday as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is announcing and being contrary to all astronomers in humanity altogether?”.

Perhaps Haider my beloved for Allah’s way, would like to interrupt me, and say: “And how did you know that the crescent of Ramadan undoubtedly will be seen after sunset (end) day of Thursday on the blessed night of Friday in spite that all astronomers will find that impossible?”. Then I reply to my brother Haider: That’s because the sun will overtake the moon in the crescent of of Ramadan 1430, so the crescent of Ramadan would be born on Wednesday before the pairing according to the secrets of the major signs of the Hour in the Book, then it will set before sunset while it is advancing ahead of the crescent of Ramadan, which means it would be to the east of the crescent while it follows the sun because the sun and the moon both float from west to east but both at sunset at the (end) Wednesday the night of Thursday the moon will set before sunset then the sun will set after it, that’s the know overtaking in the Book and a sign of the major signs of the Hour that the crescent sets before sunset despite of its birth then the sun meets with it while it is just a crescent at noon of Thursday then the crescent passes beyond it eastward until when the sun would set lo the crescent of Ramadan in front of the eyes of the viewers from the people of Mecca and its neighboring (countries), then the Supreme Judicial Council in Saudi Arabia and Yemen would announce that it is confirmed the sighting Ramadan’s crescent after sunset of Thursday the night of Friday, accordingly the fore-beginning of fast is the blessed Friday and may Allah accept the fast of the Muslims and their rise at night (in worship).

But if the astronomers did not watch crescent of Ramadan after sunset on Thursday the night of Friday verily will occur a global uproar from the astronomers in the Arab Islamic world, as like every time then they say: “How would be seen the impossible crescent globally? Didn’t we inform you about the solar and lunar eclipses by the year, month, day, hour and by the minute; in fact by the second, and for that we we know that the moon sat before sunset of Thursday the 29th of Sha’ban , so how can be seen the crescent of Ramadan after sunset on Thursday the night of Friday while the moon has sat before sunset? Surely this is impossible, by now means any astronomer’s mind in the world would not and never accept it according to the legitimate sighting”. And they say: “ And we know that the crescent of Ramadan for the year 1430; yes it will be born at noon on Thursday but we know that according to the movement of the moon it is set before sunset on Thursday so how the crescent would be setting before sunset? Don’t you understand — O community of the Supreme Judicial Council? So how can you accept testimony of forgery and falsification about the moon, verily the witnesses of forgery did not see a thing”. Definitely all astronomers in the Arab and the Islamic world will say; unless if the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia forces all astronomers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia especially society of astronomy in Taif and the astronomical society in Jeddah, so they say: “So you do not discredit the witnesses of the crescent come — O astronomers to the side of the Supreme Judicial Council let us find out would the impossible crescent be seen by you scientifically, so if we witness it altogether and we got certain from seeing it together the Supreme Judicial Council along with the astronomer in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and after the testimony for the (sighting) of the impossible crescent together; we want from you — O community of astronomers (to provide) an astronomical explanation, why it’s been accomplished sighting the crescent of Sha’ban after sunset on Thursday the blessed night of the Friday?”. At that by no means the astronomers can not and would never find any scientific explanation for that occurrence what so ever except they believe in the Truth from their Lord that it is truly the sun overtook the moon on the legitimate fore-beginning of Sha’ban so the moon was born after the eclipse so the sun met with it while it is just a crescent. So what do you want after Allah aids me with cosmic sign, don’t you understand? Or do you not want to believe in the Truth from your Lord until you see the painful chastisement? Don’t you guard against evil?

O Haider, be a witness (justly) with Truth on the sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi, surely I see that you will be of the believers in the Truth from your Lord with Allah’s permission so be grateful.
    O Haider, light does not meet with darkness, and knowledge is light makes the heart a seer. So, does light meet with darkness? Verily it should not be for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to say that he is the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam unless Allah teaches him that, and I seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones, and who is more unjust than he who forged lies against Allah — O Haider?

I swear by Allah the Exalted High, the Great, the All Merciful, upon the throne (controlling power over all) Who teaches me the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and that the sun and the moon with two (different) computations, that Allah gathered me in one room I and eleven Imams and Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and if it was not that Mohammad messenger of Allah been with them I would not have believed them O Haider, that’s because I know my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- before that vision in which Allah gathered me and eleven Imams around me while the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib was standing outside the circle in the same room, as for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- was in the same room leaning his back to a post in the middle of the room, and looked at the ten faces of who were around me forming a circle around me, and I did not know anyone of them except I saw the light in their faces, then I asked them and said to them, lead me to the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, so a man in front of my face backed of to the back a step behind then turned a step to the side and pointed to a tan man tall standing outside of the circle near by it and in the same room, he said to me: “That is the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib”. Then I took of towards him and I held his hand with my two hands and I said to him: Guide me to Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so he took me several steps to the post centering the room, lo and behold I saw Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- leaning his back to the post then I sat between his hands and I made my fact to his neck - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I kissed him as much Allah pleased, then he gave me fatwa about me and said: [It was from me your tilth, and (from) Ali is your seed and the most guiding is your banner of all the banners and the greatest of all purposes is your purpose, and Allah will grant you the knowledge of the book, so not one argues with you from the Quran but you overpower him].

O Haider, the vision is ended, and that was in the year 2003 and (at the time) I do not know a thing of knowledge except a little, but it surprised me a lot. How will Allah teach me the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran in order not a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I uphold him? How can that be.. How! As well I want to know why Allah will teach me the knowledge of the Book, am I the Awaited Mahdi as I was awaiting from before? Then it astonished me, and what makes me know previously that I am the Awaited Mahdi verily this is a wonder thing indeed! That’s because I new before that Allah will select me as an Awaited Mahdi except I was wondering from that feeling in myself and I say: Isn't it suppose the Awaited Mahdi should be a scholar, while I am not a scholar, and how I am going to be the Awaited Mahdi.. How? And this feeling in myself while I did not reach the age of puberty yet when I was still young! It was approximately the year 1983 but I left the matter to Allah, and the first when came to me this feeling is after vision I saw it for the first time for my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- approximately the year 1982, (in the vision) I came to a villa and at its door were two (men) dressed a while civil cloths and (carrying) on them swords so I greeted them and said to them I want to meet Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so one of them said to me: “Wait”, then he entered into the villa and was not late; in fact few minutes then returned, and said to me: “Come in, please”, then I entered the villa and I found in it Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I came forward close to him until did not remain between me and him except three steps almost, then I said to him: Peace be to you, he said: Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be to you, what do you eat? I said to him: We eat from this chicken that is at Al-Bakri, so he said to me: This is forbidden.
    ..End of vision
    As for Al-Bakri, he was a grocer in our village selling French chickens (caned) with broth in tall cans. Almost a year after the vision came down the prohibition of this chicken by our Government and I think they found out from others, and they said it is forbidden because it was proven that it is not slaughtered according to the Islamic Shariah, then I remembered the True vision of Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then I knew that I truly saw Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, but I got sad because I did not shake hands with him nor kiss him, and I said to myself why I stood three steps away from him? Why I did not get come forward to him so I shake hands with him and kiss him, why? And I wished to see him (again), but unfortunately, I remained for long while I am wishing to see him (again) and I did not see him since I learned that he is Mohammad messenger of Allah after the prohibition of the chickens that is not slaughtered according to the Islamic law (shariah)till the year 2003 at the major absence (of me) from my family and my friends for some reason that I can not repeat it due to the fact I mentioned it from before, anyway I slept that night being sad because I decided to disappear until Allah (decides) looks into the matter, that night I prayed voluntary prayer as Allah pleased, and I slept lo and behold I am in a room with Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and eleven Imams from the family of the House of Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- I kept their images in my memory but I do not know their names and it is not necessary that I know their names, and if they were to be among you they would have no other way but follow me, and I am most knowledgeable than them with Allah’s permission and preceded that I explained this vision to you and others, then Mohammad messenger of Allah issued fatwa to me in another vision and repeated that Allah will grant me the knowledge of the grand Quran, and informed me about myself that I am the Awaited Mahdi, and were not he said “the Awaited” and said (only) “Mahdi” I would not have told you other than Imam Mahdi, and since he increased fatwa to me in his word “the Awaited Mahdi” it is then I knew that I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified House.

I swear by Allah the Exalted High, the Great, that my certainty about this vision as my certainty in the grand Quran, but I bear witness for Allah that it belongs to me, and it should not be for you to believe me because of the vision because it concerns its owner and should not build upon it legitimate judgement for the nations ever. O our Allah, I informed.. O our Allah, bear witness..

But — O people if it is truly I received the fatwa from my Lord that I am the Awaited Mahdi and Allah will grant me the knowledge of the grand Quran then it is incumbent for Allah to fulfill the vision for me with Truth and would increase to me knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran over the whole scholars of the nation altogether so not a scholar debates with me from the Quran but I uphold him with Truth until they do not find straightness in themselves from the Truth then they submit fully, that’s because the fatwa came giving me the good news that Allah will grant me knowledge of the grand Quran..

Consequently, it is necessary for the proof for this vision that you would find it upon the actual reality, and I swear by my Lord — a confidence in the Truth — if scholars of the Muslims of the former one and the later ones, the living among them and the dead ones were to meet altogether and debate with me from the grand Quran but I would dominate over them with the authority of knowledge, and I bridle them with Truth totally until they do not find straightness in their chests from it (Truth) then they submit an utmost submission, except whose pride carries him off to sin after the Truth from his Lord manifested for him, then Allah would include him to the human satans and hell is sufficient for him — and it is an evil resort.

O Haider, forgive me for lengthening my reply to you, but Allah bears witness that I rejoiced of you and I call Allah to witness that you are from those who possess understanding-minds, I do not mean with that so I embarrass you to believe me, by no means then no way O Haider, surely this matter should not be shyness in it and the curtsy without right, so ponder over my explanatory-statement for the Quran you would find it the Truth better and fitter interpretation than all the interpreters altogether, and for each call a proof. O Haider, it should not be for you to select Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi besides Him ever, unless you are more knowledgeable than Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most high beyond measures, and our fatwa preceded from before to the questioner (lady) about selecting the Awaited Mahdi, so she asked me: How did you know that you are the Imam Mahdi? But this concerns me how I knew that I am the Imam Mahdi because the vision belongs to its owner but I told her how she can know and all the searchers for the Truth that I am the True Imam Mahdi, and it was this following statement a response to her with Truth:
    ?A question for the Mahdi from the Muslim (lady) / What assures to us that you are the True Imam Mahdi

24 - 05 - 1430 AH
    19 - 05 - 2009 AD
    09:54 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

:A question to the Mahdi from the Muslim (lady)
    ?What assures to us that you are the True Imam Mahdi

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his virtuous righteous family and the followers to the Truth till Judgement day..

:Your question my honorable Muslim sister is
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ?What assures to us that you are the True Imam Mahdi
    انتهى الاقتباس
    The answer with Truth for this question which it comes in thoughts of every searcher for the Truth, and he desires his heart to be at ease that it is the Truth then he would follow it with Allah permission.

My honored precious sister and all the honorable Truth seekers from who possess thought, reason and logic, first you have to search in the Book about the law (of selecting) Allah’s chosen khalifa would the close angels specially choose by selecting him so they select him besides Allah? But it is necessary have in them a requirement which it is the knowledge of the unseen so they can select Allah’s khalifa whom would never make mischief in the land and would never shed blood, verily look at the command and the dialogue between Allah and His angels .And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify in praising You, and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:30
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي اْلأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا ‏ مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:30].

Oh glory be to Allah! I surely see the angels trespassed in the reply unjustly with their Lord as if they are more knowledgeable than Allah! But Allah replied to them with Truth. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify in praising You, and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:30, therefore the matter of selecting the khalifa of Allah specialize in choosing him is He Who knows the unseen of the heavens and the earth and knows what you reveal and what you conceal.
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم

Then Allah wanted to uphold the argument with Truth against His angels, so He increased abundantly in knowledge to His khalifa Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- whom He selected him over His angels then taught him with the names of all khalifas in the Book from the first of them till the seal of them, thus Allah wanted to uphold the argument against His angels that they are not more knowledgeable than their Lord for them to know that they exceeded their limits in their response to their Lord unjustly, and the angels did not know that they trespassed the limit in the reply to their Lord only when He upheld the argument against them and said to them: {And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:31-33
    {وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الأَسْمَاء كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلاَئِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاء هَؤُلاء إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:31].

They knew that they trespassed the limit in the response to their Lord through the word of Allah the Most High: {.. if you are right.}Truthful Allah the Great, so if they did know even the names of Allah’s khalifas then how can they know in what will they do and that they will make mischief in the earth and she blood? So the angels were unable to reply the answer to their Lord about the names of Allah’s khalifas in the Book, thus they knew that they trespassed their boundaries in the response to their Lord, a,d they know that a thing became in Allah’s Self from them through the word of Allah the Most High to His angels: {..Tell Me the names of those if you are right.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم
    {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاء هَؤُلاء إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.

Then the angels recognized that there is a thing from them in their Lord’s Self because of their trespassing in the response without right and immediately they turned to their Lord glorifying celebrating the holiness (of Allah) and repenting, and they said: {They said: Glory be to You! We have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:32
    {قَالُواْ سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ}صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:32].

After Allah taught them the issue of selecting Allah’s khalifa from among His servants is a matter that specializes in it Allah the Knower of the unseen, as well Allah wanted to teach them the proof of the selected khalifa of Allah that He increases him abundantly in knowledge over them, and for that Allah the Most High said: {He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:33
    {قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُمْ بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:33].
    Through these decisive verses you realize that the selecting of Allah’s khalifa in the earth its regard specializes in it Allah Alone the Knower of the unseen and He knows whom He selects and chooses from His servants upon knowledge from Him in the knowledge of the unseen that he (khalifa) never makes mischief in the land then oppresses and shed blood as long he is chosen by Allah the knower of the unseen, and Adam did not make mischief in the land or oppress nor shed blood; in fact he wronged himself when he ate from the tree which Allah prohibited him from it, thus you know that how can you recognize the selected khalifa of Allah among you which is that Allah increases him abundantly in knowledge over all whom He made them His successors over them, so look at the Imam Taloot whom Allah selected him as khalifa of the righteous ones over the children of Israel, and their prophet said to them: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247
    {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:247].

verily , it astonished the children of Israel as well this choice from Allah for His khalifa Taloot over them while he was not granted abundance of wealth and the wealthy ones see that one of them has more right in the kingship than him over the children of Israel, that’s because they do knot know (as like the Muslims of today) what is the proof the selected khalifa of Allah that He increases him abundantly in knowledge over them, and as well they do not know that the matter of selecting specializes in it Allah Him Alone, Owner of the kingdom Whom He grants it to who He pleases and for that their prophet replied to them of what Allah taught him and said to them: “I did not select him over you! Surely I have no right; in fact Allah He who selected him over you and increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247
    {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكاً قَالُوا أَنَّى يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:247].

Through that it clears to the believers in the grand Quran the law of selecting Allah’s khalifa in the land the Awaited Mahdi that his matter specializes in it Allah the Most High without His servants of angels, jinn and mankind, so Allah would send him to them by His decree the is made absolute in the written Book in era of approaching a planet of Fire just before the night precedes the daylight to debate with the people by the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran so He increases him abundantly in knowledge over all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, so he would teach you what you did not know and manifest for you the secrets of the Book in the grand Quran and you did not encompass knowledge with it and he rules between you in what you differed therein, but I can not convince whom they disbelieve in the grand Quran, that's because I deduce the True judgement between you from Allah’s decisive book the grand Quran which Allah made it the True reference to all of the Muslims whom they divided their religion into sects as Allah made the grand Quran is the True reference to all whom they divided their religion into sects from the people of the Book before them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely this Quran declares to the Children of Israel most of that wherein they differ.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:76
    {إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:76].

And for that Allah commanded His prophet Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to call whom they divided their religion into sects from the people of the Book to call them to Allah’s Book the grand Quran to rule between them in what they differed therein from the decisive grand Quran so that would be the proof of his True prophet-hood and the reality of this grand Quran that he truly received it from a Wise, All Knowing, but they did split the people of hell whom they turn away from the Truth from their Lord they turned away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:23
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمرآن:23].

Here they are the Muslims they split their religion as the people of the Book did from before them, and here he is the Awaited Mahdi Allah has sent him to call them to Allah,s Book to rule between them in what they differed therein, then Allah makes that the proof of khilafa with Truth from his Lord and a sign of selecting over them so they would find that it is truly that Allah Increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique, so my body would not be after my death a filthy corps nor brittle bones but most of you do not know how can they recognize the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord if he came in his era that been decreed. Also the trespassed the boundaries in the right of their Lord and they said that the Imam Mahdi does not say that he is the Awaited Imam Mahdi; in fact the humans are the ones who know which one of them is the Awaited Mahdi from among them, so they would select him in his time the is decreed and they say to him you are the Awaited Mahdi on a condition that he denies that he is the Awaited Mahdi, then they would insist that he is the Awaited Mahdi! So according to their false fatwa they became more knowledgeable that the Awaited Mahdi and more than the Lord of the Awaited Mahdi, glory be to Allah Lord of the Awaited Mahdi, and He is Exalted Most High beyond measure! As if they are the ones who apportion the mercy of their Lord Glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measures! Despite that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- issued fatwa to them with Truth that Allah is Who He sends the Awaited Mahdi upon differing in his nation to rule between them with justice, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I announce to you with good news of the Mahdi he would be sent in my nation upon differing of the people and earthquakes, so he fills the earth fairness and justice as it was filled oppression and injustice, would be pleased from him who lives in the heaven and who lives on earth, divides the wealth by handfuls.] Said the Truth (Mohammad) prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [أبشركم بالمهديّ يبعث في أمتي على اختلاف من الناس، فيملأ الارض قسطاً وعدلاً، كما ملئت ظلماً وجوراً، يرضى عنه ساكن السماء وساكن الأرض، يقسم المال صفاحاً].

But dividing the wealth by handfuls with the two palms of the hands would be after the empowerment in the earth so he would scope for you the gold coins scooping with the two palms of the hands and written on the coins no God except Allah, Mohammad messenger of Allah. And after the ratification with Truth and your being upright on the True way then Allah would open for you blessings from the heavens and the earth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if the people of the towns had believed and kept their duty, We would certainly have opened for them blessings from the heavens and the earth. But they rejected, so We seized them for what they earned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:96
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْقُرَى آمَنُوا وَاتَّقَوْا لَفَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ بَرَكَاتٍ مِنْ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَكِنْ كَذَّبُوا فَأَخَذْنَاهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:96].

But the Muslims want Allah to open for them blessings from the heavens and the earth while they are still on their misguidance and their turning away from the True call from their Lord! And I see some of them disputes with me and say: “You are not the True Awaited Mahdi because Allah did not open upon us blessings from the heavens and the earth in era of the Awaited Mahdi, and her you are saying that you are the Awaited Mahdi, so why Allah did not open upon us blessings from the heavens and the earth? Then I reply to them with what replied Allah’s prophet Noah with Truth: {So I have said: Ask forgiveness of your Lord; surely He is ever Forgiving(10) He will send down upon you rain, pouring in abundance,(11) And help you with wealth and sons, and make for you gardens, and make for you rivers.(12) What is the matter with you that you hope not for greatness from Allah?(13)}Truthful Allah the Great [Noah] 71:11-13
    {فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّارًا(10) يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاء عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًا (11) وَيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِين وَيَجْعَل لَّكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَيَجْعَل لَّكُمْ أَنْهَارًا (12) مَا لَكُمْ لَا تَرْجُونَ لِلَّهِ وَقَارًا (13)} صدق الله العظيم [نوح].

O nation of Islam, I am the True Awaited Mahdi I debate with you by Allah’s Book and not with it allegorical-similar of it which none knows its interpretation except Allah, by Allah I debate with you by the decisive verses mother of the Book knows them and see what came in them your scholar and the ignorant among you and every Arabic speaking tongue from the people altogether, also will not and would never believe and follow the Truth everyone who disbelieved in the decisive grand Quran, but the Muslim believer in the grand Quran does not find straitness in himself of believing in the Truth from their Lord, so he would submit for the Truth if he is from the believing Muslims in the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So rely on Allah. Surely you are on the plain truth.(79) Certainly you can not make the dead to hear, nor can you make the deaf to hear the call, when they go back retreating.(80) Nor can you lead the blind out of their error. You can make none to hear except those who believe in Our messages, so they submit.(81)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:79-81
    {فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّكَ عَلَى الْحَقِّ الْمُبِينِ (79) إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَى وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ (80) وَمَا أَنْتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَنْ ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِنْ تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُمْ مُسْلِمُونَ (81)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

As for the day which the chastisement will occur through it has entered the day of Friday 8th of April 2005 that corresponds to the moment of crescent’s birth of the first Rabi end of Safar Al-Asfar 1426 for Hijra and remained from the moment 9 hours exactly and Allah is Witness and guardian upon what I say, and I swear by Allah the Great that I was intending to appear the morning of Friday April in Al-Eman Mosque and I slept the night of Friday while I am having the intention of appearing then the announcement from my Lord came to me in the same night of Friday to not do that and it is remained nine hours and these nine hours astonished me until my Lord increased to me knowledge then I knew it with which hours of (which planet) and I know from Allah what you do not know.

O community seekers for the Truth, verily do not give care with the appointed-time of chastisement, and the example of who are waiting for the time of chastisement is as the example of whom they say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven”; in fact say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then makes of the foremost to the Truth and of the first followers, you are the Hearer of the supplication-call with Your mercy O the Most merciful than all who have mercy. O our Lord, we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise”. And be true then Allah would fulfill (His promise) to you.

that fact is, by Allah I was thinking that the chastisement is on Friday the 8th of April 2005 because I saw that I am saying this in sleep but I thought it according to our day until Allah increased to me knowledge, then He stopped me from appearing through the True vision on the night of Friday 8th of April, and Allah is Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

Brother of the believing Muslims in what Allah sent down upon Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=95057

اقتباس المشاركة 95057 من موضوع فما ظنكم بهذه الآية يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ ؟

- 7 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    28 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    22 - 05 - 2009 مـ
    12:56 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

الردّ من خليفة الله عبد النَّعيم الأعظم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني على أخي حيدر..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين وآلهم الطيبين والتابعين للحقّ في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، وأدعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّي كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ، وأنا من المسلمين..

الردّ من خليفة الله عبد النَّعيم الأعظم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني على أخي حيدر سلام الله عليه ورحمة من لدنه وبركاته، ويا أخي الكريم حيدر، أقسمُ لك بالله الواحد القهّار الذي خلق الجانّ من مارجٍ من نارٍ وخلق الإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار إنّني خليفة الله المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المُطهر ولا ينبغي لأُمّي أن تلدني قبل قدري المقدور في الكتاب المسطور. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ نَخْلُقْكُمْ مِنْ مَاءٍ مَهِينٍ (20) فَجَعَلْنَاهُ فِي قَرَارٍ مَكِينٍ (21) إِلَى قَدَرٍ مَعْلُومٍ (22) فَقَدَرْنَا فَنِعْمَ الْقَادِرُونَ(23)} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات].

ولا ينبغي للإنسان أن يخرج من صلب أبيه بقطرة من ماء مهينٍ إلى حرث أمِّه قبل مجيء قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور، فانظر لنبي الله وخليفته موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِذْ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى أُمِّكَ مَا يُوحَى (38) أَنْ اقْذِفِيهِ فِي التَّابُوتِ فَاقْذِفِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ فَلْيُلْقِهِ الْيَمُّ بِالسَّاحِلِ يَأْخُذْهُ عَدُوٌّ لِي وَعَدُوٌّ له وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَى عَيْنِي (39) إِذْ تَمْشِي أُخْتُكَ فَتَقُولُ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى مَنْ يَكْفُلُهُ فَرَجَعْنَاكَ إِلَى أُمِّكَ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلا تَحْزَنَ وَقَتَلْتَ نَفْساً فَنَجَّيْنَاكَ مِنْ الْغَمِّ وَفَتَنَّاكَ فُتُوناً فَلَبِثْتَ سِنِينَ فِي أَهْلِ مَدْيَنَ ثمّ جِئْتَ عَلَى قَدَرٍ يَا مُوسَى (40)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

أمّا أن يأتي قدر خليفة الله قبل قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور ومن ثمّ يُؤخر إلى عصر الظهور، فأقول سبحان الله العظيم! تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ قَدَرًا مَقْدُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:38].

ويا حيدر، إني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر جئتكم على قدرٍ أنا وكوكب سقر اللواحة للبشر من عصرٍ إلى آخر لأنذر البشر أنهم دخلوا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبر وأن الشمس أدركت القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران والشمس إلى الشرق منه فيتلوها القمر من بعد ميلاده في أول الشهر، ولذلك يجد علماء الفلك أنّ القمر سوف يغرب قبل غروب الشمس برغم أنه قد ولد. ولو تسأل أحد علماء الفلك فتقول دلوني متى لحظة ميلاد الهلال فلكيّاً؟ لقالوا جميعاً لك يا حيدر: "إنّ القمر يجتمع بالشمس في المحاق في لحظة انعدام الأهلّة على وجهه فيكون وجه القمر مُظلماً كُلياً ووجه القمر المُظلم يكون مواجه للأرض". كما في هذه الصورة:

وها أنت رأيت وجه القمر المواجه للأرض مُظلماً كُلياً فتراه أسودَ ولا هلال فيه شيئاً، ولا يستغرق هذا الكسوف الكلي إلا دقيقةً بالكثير لأنّ القمر سوف يميل عن وجه الشمس ليبدأ الانفصال عن الشمس شرقاً، ومن بعد أن يميل عن وجهها مباشرةً تبدأ منزلة القمر فلكيّاً أي: تبدأ لحظة عمر هلال الشهر الجديد فلكيّاً ولكنه لا يُرى حتى يبتعد بما لا يقل عن اثني عشر ساعة من عمر الهلال، ولكن لحظة ميلاده يقول الله تعالى أنها من بعد الميل عن الشمس مباشرةً، ويُسمى ذلك الوضع للقمر بالمحاق المُظلم بالاقتران لدى علماء الفلك.

وأما القرآن فيُسميه بالعرجون القديم، فما هو العرجون القديم؟ وهو :
    وضع القمر بالفضاء قبل منازل أهلّة النور على وجه القمر ليلةً تلو الأخرى حتى يعود إلى وجه القمر كالعرجون القديم من قبل منازل الأهلّة فيجتمع بالشمس في المحاق المُظلم وينعدم النور بوجه القمر ثمّ ينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً فتبدأ منازل الأهلّة وهكذا منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ( 39 ) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ(40)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فقد علمت أخي حيدر البيان الحقّ، كيف تبدأ منازل الأهلّة وأنها تبدأ من بعد أن يميل القمر عن الشمس شرقاً، وبالعلم والمنطق أنه دائماً منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض فإنّ القمر من بعد الاقتران كما شاهدت في الصورة يميل عنها شرقاً والشمس تتلوه من ناحية الغرب، وحتماً لا شك ولا ريب سوف تغرب الشمس ثمّ يغرب الهلال، وذلك لأنّ القمر انفصل عن الشمس إلى جهة الشرق فترونه يبتعد إلى جهة الشرق ليلة تلو الأخرى يبتعد شرقاً حتى ترونه يظهر لكم بدراً بوقت المغرب من ناحية الشرق ثمّ يتناقص حتى يعود إلى (العرجون القديم)، وهو وضع القمر قبل منازل الأهلّة، ويسميه علماء الفلك (بالمحاق) وهي نقطة انعدام الأهلّة في اجتماع الشمس بالقمر بالمحاق المُظلم، ومن ثمّ ينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً لتبدأ منازل الشهر الجديد ليلةً تلو الأخرى حتى يعود إلى العرجون القديم، والعرجون القديم هو وضع القمر القديم من قبل منازل الأهلّة. فأظنّ الآن تبيّن لك البيان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:39].

ونأتي لبيان قول الله تعالى:
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:40].

وذلك لأنّ الشمس والقمر جميعهم يجرون من ناحية الغرب إلى ناحية الشرق، ولو لم يكون كذلك يا حيدر لما رأيتم القمر ليلةً تلو الأخرى يبتعد إلى ناحية الشرق حتى يكتمل بدره فيظهر لكم من الشرق بدراً كاملاً ليلة الخامس عشر من الشهر، ونفهم من ذلك أنّ القمر ينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً من لحظة ميلاده، وبالعقل والمنطق ما دام ينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً فلا ينبغي للشمس أن تدرك القمر من بعد ميلاده فتتقدمه إلى ناحية الشرق والقمر يتلوها من ناحية الغرب أبداً منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وذلك لأنّ البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ} أي لا ينبغي لها أن تتقدمه فيتلوها.

والبيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ} فلا ينبغي لليلٍ أن يسبق النهار فيتقدمه وذلك لأن النهار في الشرق والليل يطلبه من ناحية الغرب، فأنتم تعلمون أنّ النهار يأتيكم من الشرق والليل والنهار يتطاردان إلى جهة الشرق. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثاً} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:54].

أي يولج الليل في النهار من طرف الفجر، وترى الخيط الأبيض من الخيط الأسود، والخيط الأبيض ذلك طرف النهار. وأما الخيط الأسود فذلك طرف الليل، وذلك ميقات الصلاة الوسطى وهي (الفجر)، وتُسمى وسطى من ناحية وقتيةٍ لأنّ ميقاتها في الوسط بميقات الخيط الأبيض الشرق طرف النهار وذلك ميقاتُ وسطٍ بين الليل والنهار ولذلك تُسمى في الكتاب بالصلاة الوسطى وهي في ميقات صعب، ولذلك جاء التنويه عليها.

ولا نخرج عن الموضوع:
    {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، وقد علمناكم البيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى: {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ} أي لا ينبغي لها أن تتقدمه شرقاً والقمر يجري وراءها غرباً من بعد ميلاده في أول الشهر لأنكم علمتم أنّ القمر من اللحظة الأولى ينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً فيتقدمها.

وأما قول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ} أي ولا الليل ينبغي له أن يسبق النهار فيتقدمه {وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم، نظامٌ كونيٌّ دقيقٌ لا يختل شيئاً منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض: {لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم. وذلك حتى يدخل البشر في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبرى في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور للمهديّ المنتظَر في قدره المقدور الذي يأتي بقدَرٍ لهذه الأحداث الكونيّة حتى يُحاجِج البشر فينذرهم بها في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ومن بعد التصديق نظهر لهم عند البيت العتيق، ولا تزالون في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور.

وأشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ الشمس سوف تدرك القمر في هلال شعبان فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فتكون الشمس إلى الشرق منه وهو يتلوها من ناحية الغرب ثمّ يغرب قبل غروب شمس الثُلاثاء وهو في حالة إدراكٍ برغم أنه قد تمّ ميلاده هلال شعبان من قبل الكسوف الشمسي المعلوم والذي لن يُرى في الجزيرة العربيّة، ثمّ يجتمع بالشمس وقد هو هلال فجر الأربعاء، ثمّ يتجاوزها شرقاً، ثمّ يُشاهد هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس الأربعاء ليلة الخميس.

ولكن علماء الفلك سوف يستحيلون رؤية هلال رمضان لعام 1430 بعد غروب شمس الخميس فيستحيلونه بكل المقاييس العلميّة، وعلى حسب علمهم بحركة القمر وسرعته فإنه سوف يغرب قبل غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة المُباركة، ولذلك سوف يقولون: "فكيف يُرى هلال رمضان لعام 1430 بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 شعبان فتكون الجمعة غرَّة الصيام؟". فهذا يستحيل لدى علماء الفلك في البشر أجمعين حسب الرؤية الشرعيّة لأنّه على حسب علمهم الذي لا يختلف عليه اثنين من علماء الفلك في العالم أنّ القمر سيغرب قبل غروب شمس الخميس 29 شعبان، فيقولون: "وكيف يُرى هلال رمضان ليلة الجمعة والقمر قد غرب قبل غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة بست دقائق؟". فهذا يستحيل بكُلّ المقاييس العلميّة المُتعارف عليها فلكيّاً في العالم بأسره ولا يختلف عليه اثنان في العالم في نهاية شعبان 1430.

ولكن المهديّ المنتظَر برغم أنه يؤمن بعلوم الفلك الفيزيائيّة لدى علماء الفلك ولكني أعلمُ من الله ما لا يعلمون أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر في أول شهر شعبان فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلال، ولكن مجلس القضاء الأعلى لن يشاهد هلال شعبان 1430 إلا بعد غروب شمس نهار الأربعاء ليلة الخميس برغم أنّ غرَّة شعبان الشرعيّة وعلى حسب رؤية الأهلّة هي يوم الأربعاء، ولكن الشمس أدركت القمر في أول الشهر فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلال ولذلك لن يروه ليلة الاربعاء برغم أنّ الأربعاء هو الغرَّة الشرعيّة حسب رؤية الأهلّة، ولكنهم لن يروه بسبب إدراك التقدم برغم أنهم سوف يرون هلال شعبان مُنتفخاً ليلة الخميس، وكذلك ليلة الجمعة فيتبيّن لهم ليلة الجمعة أنّ هلال شعبان لا شكّ ولا ريب ابن ثلاثة منازل، يدرك ذلك حتى راعي الغنم الذي لا يقرأ ولا يكتب إذا نظر إلى هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس نهار الخميس ليلة الجمعة فينظر إلى هلال شعبان فيقول: "هذا هلال الليلة الثالثة يا مسلمين". فيدرك ذلك أولو الألباب منكم أنّ غرَّة شعبان الشرعيّة حقاً كانت في يوم الأربعاء فيقولون: "عجيب! ولكنه لم يشاهد هلال شعبان ليلة الاربعاء أي بشر في العالم، فماذا حدث لك أيّها القمر المنير؟ فهل أدركتك الشمس حقاً كما يقول ناصر محمد اليماني؟ ولكننا سننظر آخر شعبان في هلال رمضان 1430، هل يُرى هلال رمضان بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة كما يعلن بذلك ناصر محمد اليماني ويخالف لكافة علماء الفلك في البشرية جميعاً؟".

وربّما يودّ حبيبي في الله حيدر أن يقاطعني فيقول: "وكيف علمت أنّ هلال رمضان لا شكّ ولا ريب سوف يُرى بعد غروب شمس نهار الخميس ليلة الجمعة المُباركة برغم أن كافة علماء الفلك سوف يستحيلون ذلك؟". ومن ثمّ أردّ على أخي حيدر: وذلك لأنّ الشمس سوف تدرك القمر في هلال رمضان 1430 فيولد هلال رمضان يوم الأربعاء حسب أسرار أشراط الساعة الكُبرى في الكتاب من قبل الاقتران، ثمّ يغرب قبلها وهي تتقدمه هلال رمضان أي تكون إلى الشرق منه وهو يتلوها لأنّ الشمس والقمر جميعهم يجريان من الغرب إلى الشرق ولكنهما عند غروب شمس نهار الأربعاء ليلة الخميس سوف يغرب القمر قبل غروب الشمس ثمّ تغرب الشمس من بعده، وذلك هو الإدراك المعلوم في الكتاب وشرط من أشراط الساعة الكُبرى أن يغرب الهلال قبل غروب الشمس برغم ميلاده ثمّ يجتمع بالشمس وقد هو هلال في ظهيرة يوم الخميس ثمّ يتجاوزها شرقاً حتى إذا غربت شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة فإذا بهلال رمضان أمام أعين المرتقبين من أهل مكة وما جاورها، ثمّ يعلن مجلس القضاء الأعلى بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة واليمن أنها ثبتت رؤية هلال رمضان بعد غروب شمس نهار الخميس ليلة الجمعة وعليه فإنّ غرَّة الصيام هي يوم الجمعة المُباركة، وتقبل الله صيام المسلمين وقيامهم.

ولكن علماء الفلك إذا لم يُراقبوا هلال رمضان بعد غروب شمس نهار الخميس ليلة الجمعة فسوف تحدث ضجةٌ عالميّةٌ من لدى علماء الفلك في العالم العربيّ والإسلاميّ، كمثل كلّ مرة فيقولون: "كيف يُشاهد هلال المستحيل علميّاً؟ ألسنا نعلمكم بالكسوف والخسوف بالسنة والشهر واليوم والساعة وبالدقيقة؛ بل بالثانية، ولذلك نعلم أنّ القمر غرب قبل غروب شمس نهار الخميس 29 شعبان، فكيف يُرى هلال رمضان بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة والقمر قد غرب من قبل غروب الشمس؟ فهذا يستحيل ولا ولن يقبله عقل أي عالم فلكيّ في العالم حسب الرؤية الشرعيّة". ويقولون: "ونحن نعلم أن هلال رمضان لعام 1430 نعم سوف يلد في ظهيرة يوم الخميس ولكننا نعلم حسب حركة القمر أنه سوف يغرب قبل غروب شمس الخميس فكيف يُرى هلال غرب قبل غروب الشمس؟ أفلا تعقلون يا معشر مجلس القضاء الاعلى فكيف تقبلوا شهادة زور وبُهتان على القمر فلم يرى شهداء الزور شيئاً". وحتماً سوف يقول ذلك كافة علماء الفلك في العالم العربيّ والإسلاميّ إلا أن تجبر المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة كافة علماء الفلك في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وخصوصاً جمعية الفلك بالقطيف وكذلك الجمعية الفلكيّة بجدة فيقولون: "حتى لا تطعنوا في شُهداء الهلال تعالوا يا علماء الفلك إلى جانب مجلس القضاء الأعلى لننظر هل يُشاهد هلال المستحيل علمياً لديكم، فإن شهدنا به جميعاً وتيقنا من رؤيته مجلس القضاء الأعلى وعلماء الفلك بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ومن بعد الشهادة لهلال المستحيل سوياً نُريد منكم يا معشر علماء الفلك تفسيراً علمياً، لماذا تمت رؤية هلال شعبان بعد غروب شمس نهار الخميس ليلة الجمعة المباركة؟". وعند ذلك لا ولن يجد علماء الفلك لذلك الحدث أي تفسير علميّ إلا أن يؤمنوا بالحقّ من ربهم أنها حقاً أدركت الشمس القمر في غرَّة شعبان الشرعيّة فولد الهلال من الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال. فما تريدون بعد أن يؤيدني الله بآية كونيّة، أفلا تتقون؟ أم إنكم لا تريدون أن تُصدقوا بالحقّ من ربّكم حتى تروا العذاب الأليم. أفلا تتقون؟

فكن يا حيدر شاهداً بالحقّ على آية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر فإني أراك سوف تكون من المُصدقين بالحقّ من ربّك بإذن الله فكن من الشاكرين.

ويا حيدر، لا يجتمع النور والظُلمات، والعلم نور يجعل القلب بصيراً، فهل تجتمع النور والظُلمات؟ فلا ينبغي لناصر محمد اليماني أن يقول أنه المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر ما لم يُعلمه الله بذلك وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين ومن أظلم ممن افترى على الله كذباً يا حيدر.

أقسمُ بالله العليّ العظيم الرحمن على العرش استوى الذي علمني البيان الحقّ للقرآن وأنّ الشمس والقمر بحسبان، أنّ الله جمعني في غُرفةٍ واحدةٍ أنا وأحد عشر إماماً ومحمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- ولو لم يكن محمد رسول الله معهم لما صدقتهم يا حيدر، وذلك لأني أعرف جدي محمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- من قبل تلك الرؤيا التي جمعني الله بها أنا و أحد عشر إماماً عشرة من حولي والإمام علي بن أبي طالب كان واقفاً خارج الدائرة في نفس الغرفة، وأما محمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- فكان في نفس الغرفة متكئاً بظهره إلى عمودٍ متوسطَ الغرفة، ونظرت إلى وجوه العشرة الذين كانوا مشكلين دائرة من حولي ولم أعرف أي منهم إلا أني رأيت النور في وجوههم، ومن ثمّ سألتهم وقلت لهم دلوني على الإمام علي بن أبي طالب، فتأخّر رجلٌ أمام وجهي خطوة إلى الوراء ومن ثمّ استدار خطوةً إلى الجنب فأشار إلى رجلٍ أسمرَ طويلٍ واقفاً خارج الدائرة على مقربة منها وفي نفس الغرفة، وقال لي ذلك الإمام علي بن أبي طالب. ومن ثمّ انطلقت نحوه وأمسكت يده بيداي الاثنتين وقلت له دُلني على محمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- فأخذني عدة خطوات إلى عمودٍ متوسطَ الغرفة فإذا أنا أرى محمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- متكئاً بظهره على العمود ومن ثمّ جلست بين يديه وجعلت وجهي في عنقه عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله وقبلته ما شاء الله، ومن ثمّ أفتاني في شأني، وقال:
    [كان مني حرثك وعلي بذرك أهدى الرايات رايتك وأعظمُ الغايات غايتك وسوف يؤتيك الله علم الكتاب فلا يُجادلك أحد من القرآن إلا غلبته].

وانتهت الرؤيا يا حيدر، وكان هذا عام 2003 ولا أكاد أن أعلم شيئاً من العلم إلا قليلاً، غير أنه أدهشني الأمر كثيراً، كيف سيعلمني الله علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم حتى لا يجادلني عالم من القرآن إلا غلبته؟ كيف.. كيف! وكذلك أريد أن أعلمُ لماذا سيعلمني الله علم الكتاب، فهل أنا المهديّ المنتظَر كما كنت أنتظر من قبل؟ ثمّ أدهشني، وما كان يدريني من قبل أني المهديّ المنتظَر إن هذا لشيء عُجاب! وذلك لأني كنت أعلمُ من قبل أن الله سيصطفيني المهديّ المنتظَر غير أني كنت أستغرب من ذلك الإحساس في نفسي وأقول: أليس من المفروض أن يكون المهديّ المنتظَر عالماً، وأنا لستُ عالماً، وكيف سأكون المهديّ المنتظَر كيف؟ وهذا الإحساس في نفسي، وأنا لم أبلغ الحُلم بعد ولا أزال صغيراً! وكان تقريباً عام 1983 ولكني تركت الأمر لله، وأول ما أتاني هذا الإحساس هو بعد رؤيا رأيتها لأول مرة لجدي محمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- تقريباً عام 1982، فأتيت إلى فيلّا وكان في بابها اثنان يلبسون لباساً أبيض مدني وعليهم سيوفهم فسلّمت عليهم وقلت لهم أريد أن أقابل محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فقال لي أحدهم انتظر، فدخل إلى الفيلا ولم يتأخر؛ بل دقائق معدودة فعاد، وقال لي تفضل، ومن ثمّ دخلت الفيلا فوجدت بها محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وتقدمت منه حتى لم يبقَ بيني وبينه سوى ثلاث خطوات تقريباً ومن ثمّ قلت له: السلام عليكم، قال: وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته، وماذا تأكلون فقلت له نأكل من هذا الدجاج الذي عند البكري فقال لي هذا حرام.
    انتهت الرؤيا..

فأمّا البكري كان تاجراً في قريتنا وكان يبيع دجاجاً فرنسياً بالمرق في علب طويلة، ومن بعد الرؤيا تقريباً عام نزل تحريم هذا الدجاج من قِبَلِ حكومتنا وأظنها علمت من سواها، وقالوا أنّه محرمٌ لأنه ثبت أنه غير مذبوح حسب الشريعة الإسلاميّة، ومن ثمّ تذكرت الرؤيا الحقّ لمحمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- فعلمت أني حقاً رأيت محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولكني حزنت كثيراً لأني لم أصافحه ولم أقبله، وقلت لماذا وقفت من دونه بثلاث خطوات لماذا لم أتقدم إليه فأصافحه وأقبله، لماذا؟ وتمنيت أن أراه، ولكن للأسف مكثت كثيراً وأنا أتمنى رؤيته فلم أرَه منذ أن علمت أنه محمدٌ رسول الله من بعد تحريم الدجاج الغير مذبوح حسب الشريعة الإسلاميّة إلى عام 2003 م عند بداية الغيبة الكُبرى عن أهلي وأصحابي لسبب لا أستطيع أن أكرره نظراً لأني ذكرته من قبل، وعلى كلّ حالٍ نمت تلك الليلة حزيناً بسبب أني قررت أن أختفي حتى ينظر الله في الأمر، وتنفلت ما شاء الله تلك الليلة ونمت فإذا أنا بغرفةٍ أنا ومحمدٌ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- وأحد عشر إماماً من آل بيت محمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- حفظت صورهم في ذاكرتي ولكني لا أعلمُ أسماءهم وليس بالضروري أن أعلم أسماءهم فلو وجدوا بينكم لما وسعهم إلا أن يتبعوني، وأنا أعلمهم بإذن الله وسبق وأن شرحت لك ولغيرك تلك الرؤيا، ومن ثمّ أفتاني محمد رسول الله في رؤيا أخرى وكرر أنّ الله سوف يؤتيني علم القرآن العظيم، وعرّفني بنفسي أني المهديّ المنتظَر، ولو لم يقل المنتظَر وقال المهديّ لما قلت لكم غير الإمام المهديّ وبما أنه زادني فتوى بقوله المهديّ المنتظَر فقد علمت أني المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المطهر.

وأقسمُ بالله العليّ العظيم أن يقيني بهذه الرؤيا كمثل يقيني بالقرآن العظيم، ولكني أشهدُ لله أنها تخصّني ولا ينبغي لكم أن تُصدقوني بسبب الرؤيا لأنها تخصّ صاحبها ولا يُبنى عليها أحكامٌ شرعيّةٌ للأمّة أبداً. اللهم قد بلغت، اللهم فاشهد..

ولكن يا قوم إذا كان حقاً تلقيت الفتوى من ربّي أني المهديّ المنتظَر وأنّ الله سيؤتيني علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم فحقٌ على الله أن يُصدقني الرؤيا بالحقّ فيزيدني بعلم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم على كافة علماء الأمّة جميعاً حتى لا يُحاجني عالِم من القرآن إلا غلبته بالحقّ حتى لا يجدوا في أنفسهم حرجاً من الحقّ فيُسلموا تسليماً، وذلك لأنّ الفتوى جاءت تُبشّرني أنّ الله سيؤتيني علم القرآن.

إذاً لا بدّ من البرهان لهذه الرؤيا أن تجدوه على الواقع الحقيقي، وأقسم بربي ثقةً بالحقّ لو اجتمع علماء المسلمين الأولين والآخرين الأحياء منهم والأموات أجمعين ويحاورونني من القرآن العظيم إلا هيمنت عليهم بسلطان العلم وألجمتهم بالحقّ إلجاماً حتى لا يجدوا في صدورهم حرجاً منه فيسلموا تسليماً إلا من أخذته العزّة بالإثم بعدما تبيّن له الحقّ من ربّه فيضمه الله إلى شياطين البشر وحسبه جهنم وساءت مصيراً.

ويا حيدر معذرةً لإطالة ردّي عليك، ولكني يشهد الله أني فرحت بك وأشهدُ الله أني أراك من أولي الألباب، ولم أقصد بذلك أن أحرجك أن تُصدقني، كلا ثمّ كلا يا حيدر، فهذا أمر لا يجوز الحياء فيه والمجاملة بغير الحقّ فتدبر بياني للقرآن تجده الحقّ خيراً وأحسن تأويلاً من كافة المفسرين أجمعين، ولكل دعوى برهان ولا ينبغي لكم يا حيدر أن تصطفوا الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله من دونه أبداً إلا أن تكونوا أعلم من الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، وسبقت فتوانا من قبل للسائلة عن اصطفاء المهديّ المنتظَر فسألتني: كيف علمتُ أني الإمام المهديّ؟ ولكن هذا يخصّني كيف علمت أني الإمام المهديّ لأنّ الرؤيا تخص صاحبها ولكني أخبرتها كيف تعلم هي وجميع الباحثين عن الحقّ أني الإمام المهدي، وكان هذا البيان التالي رداً عليها بالحقّ:
    سؤال للمهديّ من المسلمة / ما الذي يؤكد لنا انك الامام المهدى الحقّ؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    19 - 05 - 2009 مـ
    09:54 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

سؤال للمهديّ من المُسلمة :
    ما الذي يؤكد لنا أنك الإمام المهديّ الحقّ ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الانبياء والمُرسلين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    وسؤالك أختي الكريمة المُسلمة هو:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ما الذي يؤكد لنا أنك الإمام المهديّ الحقّ؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    والإجابة بالحقّ على هذا السؤال والذي يأتي في فكر كُلّ باحثٍ عن الحقّ ويُريد أن يطمئن قلبه أنهُ الحقّ فيتبعه بإذن الله.

أختي الكريمة والمُكرمة وكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ المُكرمين من أصحاب الفكر والعقل والمنطق، عليكم أولاً أن تبحثوا في الكتاب عن ناموس خليفة الله المُصطفى فهل يختصّ باصطفائه الملائكة المُقربون فيصطفونه من دون الله؟ ولكن لا بدّ أن يتوفر فيهم شرط وهو علم الغيب حتى يصطفوا خليفة الله الذي لن يفسد في الأرض ولن يسفك الدماء، فانظر للأمر والحوار بين الله وملائكته. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي اْلأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا ‏ مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:30].

ويا سُبحان الله! فإني أرى الملائكة قد تجاوزوا في الردّ بغير الحقّ مع ربهم وكأنّهم أعلمُ من الله! ولكنّ الله ردّ عليهم بالحقّ. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، إذاً شأن اصطفاء خليفة الله يختصّ باختياره من يعلمُ غيب السماوات والأرض ويعلم ما تبدون وما كنتم تكتمون.

ومن ثم أراد الله أن يقيم الحجّة بالحقّ على ملائكته فزاد خليفته آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام الذي اصطفاه بسطةً في العلم على ملائكته فعلّمه بأسماء جميع خُلفاء الله في الكتاب من أولهم إلى خاتمهم، وكذلك أراد الله أن يقيم الحجّة على ملائكته بأنهم ليسوا بأعلم من ربهم ليعلموا أنهم تجاوزوا في ردهم على ربّهم بغير الحقّ ولم تعلم الملائكة أنّهم تجاوزوا الحد في الردّ على ربهم إلا حين أقام عليهم الحجّة وقال لهم:
    {وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الأَسْمَاء كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلاَئِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاء هَؤُلاء إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:31].

وعلموا أنهم تجاوزوا الحد في الردّ على ربهم من خلال قول الله تعالى:
    {إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم، فإذا لم يعلمُوا حتى بأسماء خلفاء الله فكيف يعلمون بما سوف يفعلون وأنّهم سيفسدون في الأرض ويسفكون الدماء؟ فعجزت الملائكة أن يردّوا الجواب إلى ربِّهم عن أسماء خلفاء الله في الكتاب، وكذلك علموا أنّهم قد تجاوزوا حدودهم مع ربّهم بالردّ على ربهم، وعلموا أنّه صار في نفس الله شيئاً منهم من خلال قول الله تعالى لملائكته: {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاء هَؤُلاء إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.

ثم أدركت الملائكة أنّ ربهم في نفسه شيء منهم بسبب تجاوزهم في الردّ بغير الحقّ وعلى الفور أنابوا لربهم مُسبّحين ومُقدّسين وتائبين، وقالوا:
    {قَالُواْ سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:32].

وبعد أن علّمهم الله أن شأن اصطفاء خليفة الله من بين عباده أمرٌ يختصّ به الله علاَّم الغيوب، وكذلك أراد الله أن يعلمهم ببرهان خليفة الله المُصطفى أنهُ يزيده بسطةً في العلم عليهم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُمْ بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:33].

ومن خلال هذه الآيات المُحكمات تعلمون إنّ اصطفاء خليفة الله في الأرض شأنه يختصّ به الله وحده علام الغيوب ويعلمُ من يصطفي ويختار من عباده على علمٍ منه في علم الغيب إنّه لن يفسد في الارض فيظلم ويسفك الدماء ما دام مُختاراً من قبل الله علام الغيوب، ولم يفسد في الأرض آدم فيظلِم ولم يسفك الدماء بل ظلم نفسه أن أكل من الشجرة التي نهاه الله عنها، وكذلك تعلّمون كيف تعلَمون خليفة الله المُصطفى فيكم وهو أن يزيده الله بسطةً في العلم على كافة من استخلفه عليهم، فانظروا إلى الإمام طالوت الذي اصطفاه الله خليفةً من الصالحين على بني إسرائيل، وقال لهم نبيهم:
    {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:247].

فأدهش بني إسرائيل كذلك هذا الاختيار من الله لخليفته طالوت عليهم وهو لم يؤتَ سعةً من المال ويرى الأغنياء أنّ أحدهم أحقّ بالملك منه على بني إسرائيل وذلك لأنهم لا يعلمون (كمثل المُسلمين اليوم) ما هو بُرهان خليفة الله المُصطفى أنّهُ يزيده بسطةً في العلم عليهم وكذلك لا يعلمون أنّ شأن الاصطفاء يختصّ به الله وحده مالك الملك الذي يؤتيه من يشاء ولذلك ردّ عليهم نبيهم ممّا علمه الله وقال لهم: لم اصطفِه أنا عليكم! فلا يحقّ لي بل الله هو من اصطفاه عليكم وزاده بسطةً في العلم والجسم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكاً قَالُوا أَنَّى يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:247].

ومن خلال ذلك يتبيّن للمؤمنين بالقُرآن العظيم ناموس اصطفاء خليفة الله في الأرض المهديّ المنتظَر إنّ شأنهُ يختصّ به الله تعالى من دون عباده من الملائكة والجنّ والإنس فيبعثه الله إليهم في قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور في عصر اقتراب كوكب النار قُبيل أنْ يسبق الليل النهار ليُحاجّ الناس بالبيان الحقّ للقُرآن العظيم فيزيده بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء المُسلمين والنصارى واليهود فيعلمُكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون ويبيِّن لكم أسرار الكتاب بالقرآن العظيم ولم تحيطوا بها علماً ويحكمُ بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، غير إنّني لا أستطيع إقناع من كانوا يكفرون بالقرآن العظيم وذلك لأني أستنبط الحكم الحقّ بينهم من مُحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم الذي جعله الله المرجع الحقّ لكافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شِيعاً من المُسلمين كما جعل الله القرآن العظيم هو المرجع الحق لكافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً من أهل الكتاب من قبلهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:76].

ولذلك أمر الله نبيّه محمد -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أن يدعو الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً من أهل الكتاب أن يدعوهم إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ليحكمُ بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون من مُحكم القرآن العظيم فيكون ذلك برهانَ نبوّته بالحقّ وحقيقة هذا القرآن العظيم أنهُ حقاً تلقّاه من لدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ ولكن فرق أهل النار المُعرضون عن الحقّ من ربهم أعرضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمرآن:23].

وها هم المُسلمون فرَّقوا دينهم شيعاً كما فعل أهل الكتاب من قبلهم، وها هو المهديّ المنتظَر قد ابتعثه الله ليدعوهم إلى كتاب الله ليحكمُ بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون فيجعل الله ذلك بُرهان الخلافة بالحقّ من ربه وآية الاصطفاء عليهم فيجدون أنّهُ حقاً زاد الله خليفته المُصطفى عليهم بسطةً في العلم والجسم، فلا يكون جسمي من بعد موتي جيفةً قذرةً ولا عظاماً نخرةً ولكن أكثركم لا يعلمون كيف يعلمون المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّهم إذا حضر في عصره المُقدر، وتجاوزوا الحدود في حقّ ربهم وقالوا إنّ الإمام المهديّ لا يقول إنّه الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل البشر هم الذين يعلمون أيّهم المهديّ المنتظَر من بينهم فيصطفوه في وقته المُقدر ويقولون له أنت المهديّ المنتظَر شرط أن ينكر إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر ثم يُصرّون إنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر! فأصبحوا حسب فتواهم الباطل إنّهم أعلمُ من المهديّ المنتظَر ومن ربّ المهديّ المنتظَر، سُبحان الله ربّ المهديّ المنتظَر وتعالى علواً كبيراً! وكأنّهم هم من يٌقسِمون رحمة ربِّهم سُبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً! برغم إنّ محمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أفتاهم بالحق إنّ الله هو من يبعث المهديّ المنتظَر على اختلافٍ في أمته ليحكم بينهم بالحقّ، وقال محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
    [أبشركم بالمهديّ يبعث في أمتي على اختلاف من الناس، فيملأ الارض قسطاً وعدلاً، كما ملئت ظلماً وجوراً، يرضى عنه ساكن السماء وساكن الأرض، يقسم المال صفاحاً]. صدق محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

ولكن تقسيم المال صِفاحاً بصفحتي اليدين يكون من بعد التمكين في الأرض فيحثوا لكم جُنيهاتٍ الذهب حثواً بصفحتي اليدين ومكتوب على الجُنيهات لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله، ومن بعد التصديق بالحقّ واستقامتكم على الطريقة الحقّ يفتح الله عليكم بركاتٍ من السماء والأرض. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْقُرَى آمَنُوا وَاتَّقَوْا لَفَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ بَرَكَاتٍ مِنْ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَكِنْ كَذَّبُوا فَأَخَذْنَاهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:96].

ولكن المُسلمين يريدون أن يفتح الله عليهم بركاتٍ من السماء والأرض وهم لا يزالون على ضلالهم وإعراضهم عن دعوة الحقّ من ربِّهم! وأرى بعضهم يحاجّني ويقول إنّك لست الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ذلك لأنّ الله يفتح علينا بركاتٍ من السماء والأرض في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر، وها أنت تقول إنّك المهديّ المنتظَر فلماذا لم يفتح الله علينا بركاتٍ من السماء والأرض؟ ومن ثم أردّ عليهم بما ردّ نبيّ الله نوحٍ بالحقّ:
    {
    فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّارًا ﴿١٠يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًا ﴿١١وَيُمْدِدْكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَيَجْعَل لَّكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَيَجْعَل لَّكُمْ أَنْهَارًا ﴿١٢مَّا لَكُمْ لَا تَرْجُونَ لِلَّـهِ وَقَارًا ﴿١٣} صدق الله العظيم [نوح].

ويا أمّة الإسلام إنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ أحاجكم بكتاب الله وليس بمُتشابهه الذي لا يعلمُ بتأويله إلا الله، تالله إنّي أحاجُّكم بآيات أمّ الكتاب المُحكمات يعلمهنّ ويبصر ما جاء فيهن عالِمكم وجاهلكم وكُلّ ذو لسانٍ عربيٍّ من الناس أجمعين، ولا ولن يصدق ويتبع الحقّ كُلّ من كان كافراً بالقرآن العظيم الذي أنزله الله على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين، ولذلك لن يؤمن الكفار بآيات ربهم التي أحاجهم بها من مُحكم القرآن العظيم ولكن المُسلم المؤمن بالقرآن العظيم لا يجد في نفسه حرجاً من التصديق بالحقّ من ربِّهم فيُسلم للحقّ تسليماً إن كان من المُسلمين المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّكَ عَلَى الْحَقِّ الْمُبِينِ (79) إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَى وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ (80) وَمَا أَنْتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَنْ ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِنْ تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُمْ مُسْلِمُونَ (81)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وأما اليوم الذي يحدث خلاله العذاب فقد دخل يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 الموافق لحظة ميلاد هلال ربيع الأول نهاية صفر الأصفار 1426 للهجرة وبقي من تلك اللحظة تسع ساعات بالضبط والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم أني كنت أنوي أن أظهر صباح يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل في جامع الإيمان ونمت ليلة الجمعة وأنا أنوي الظهور ومن ثم أتاني الخبر من ربّي نفس ليلة الجمعة أن لا أفعل ذلك وأنّه بقي تسع ساعات وكم أدهشني تلك التسع الساعات حتى زادني ربي علماً فعلمتها بأي ساعات (أي كوكب) وأعلمُ من الله ما لا يعلمون.

فلا تهتموا بموعد العذاب يا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ، ومثل الذين ينتظرون لموعد العذاب كمثل الذين يقولون: "اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحق من عندك فأمطر علينا حجارة من السماء"؛ بل قولوا: "اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فاجعلنا من السابقين إلى الحقّ ومن أول التابعين إنك سميع الدعاء برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، ربنا لا علم لنا إلا ما علمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم". واصدقوا الله يصدقكم.

وحقيقةً والله أنّي كنت أظنّ العذاب هو يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 لأنّي رأيت أن أقول هذا في المنام ولكني ظننته حسب يومنا حتى زادني الله علماً فأوقفني من الظهور عن طريق الرؤيا الحق ليلة الجمعة ثمانية إبريل والله على ما أقول شهيد ووكيل.

أخو المُسلمين المؤمنين بما أُنزل على محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. ..O community of supporters and all Muslims, (May) each year that you are righteous and steadfast upon the Truth
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-08-2019, 06:20 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-10-2018, 11:25 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-01-2018, 03:09 AM
  4. Urgent for the importance to the certain supporters and the Truth seekers altogether among the worlds..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-11-2016, 07:20 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •