Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 09 - 1437 AH
25 - 06 - 2016 AD
12:59 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

An explanatory-statement of what Allah commanded the warner Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to warn those who are turning away of a thunderous-disaster like the thunderous-disaster of ‘Ad and Thamud before the planet’s passage of the greater chastisement..

O Lord of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, what do You command me to announce to those who turn away from the call of resorting for judgement to the Reminder in the era of dialogue before the appearing? And the brief answer we leave it from Allah the One, the Supreme directly from the decisive Reminder; Allah the Most High said: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a thunderous-disaster like the thunderous-disaster of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13
{فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ (13)} صدق الله العظيم [فصّلت].

Surely that what I fear for you before the planet’s passage of the greater chastisement, and Allah’s is the command before and after; He advances and delays, and why Allah should chastise them were it not for your supplication-prayer?

O my sorrow over the hearts of a nation that their minds did comprehend for their guidance with the language of the clear Arabic Quran that Allah send it as a mercy for the Worlds; in fact Allah knew that the elite of this nation and their masters and their followers their hearts would never comprehend the Truth from their Lord except with the language of the painful chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But nay, I indeed solemnly swear by the sunset redness (dusk),(16) And the night and that which it envelops,(17) And the moon when it expanded,(18) that you shall ride a level from other level.(19) But what is the matter with them that they do not believe?(20) And, when the Quran is recited to them, they adore (Him) not?(21) In fact, those who disbelieve deny.(22) And Allah knows best what they hide.(23) So announce to them a painful chastisement.(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqaaq] 84:16-24
{فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ (16) وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ (17) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ (18) لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ (19) فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (20) وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ (21) بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ (22) وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ (23) فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

And we warn all the supporters in various regions a great warning to not seduce themselves and their nation by limiting the time (selecting a date) of what Allah promised with it those who are turning away from the call of resorting for judgement to His Book with timing of His chastisement in the decisive grand Quran, and for that I abide by Allah’s command in His word the Most High: {And they say: When will this threat be (executed), if you are truthful?(25) Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:25-26
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (25) قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (26)} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

Despite that it became close and in spite of that verily the Imam Mahdi is still abiding with the command in not limiting the times of the chastisement with numbered date with computation of your days despite that I fear for you a thunderous-disaster like the thunderous-disaster of ‘Ad and Thamud, certainly you know what is the thunderous-disaster of ‘Ad and Thamud, that’s the chastisement of the destructive wind and the shake (earthquake).. O our Allah save save, and You know best with what they hide the True call from their Lord, O our Allah, I just delivered the message to the supporters to deliver it, O our Allah, bear witness, so often You made them witnesses against the worlds, and Allah is sufficient as a Witness.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27320

اقتباس المشاركة 229287 من موضوع بيان ما أمر الله به النذير المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أن ينذر المعرضين بصاعقةٍ مثل صاعقة عادٍ وثمودَ من قبل مرور كوكب العذاب الأكبر ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــة الأصلية للبيــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=229281

الإمام ناصِر محمد اليماني
20 - 09 - 1437 هـ
25 - 06 - 2016 مـ
12:59 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

بيان ما أمر الله به النذير المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أن ينذر المعرضين بصاعقةٍ مثل صاعقة عادٍ وثمودَ من قبل مرور كوكب العذاب الأكبر ..

يا رب المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ماذا تأمرني أن أبشّر المعرضين لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الذكر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور؟
والجواب المختصر نتركه من الله الواحد القهار مباشرةً من محكم الذكر. قال الله تعالى:
{فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣} صدق الله العظيم [فصّلت].

فذلك ما أخشاه عليكم من قبل مرور كوكب العذاب الأكبر، ولله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد يقدّم ويؤخّر، وما يفعل الله بعذابهم لولا دعاؤكم؟

وَيَا أسفي على قلوب أمّةٍ لم تعِ عقولهم لهداهم بلغة القرآن العربيّ المبين الذي أرسله الله رحمةً للعالمين؛ بل علِمَ الله أنّ كبراء هذه الأمّة وساداتهم وأتباعهم لن تعيَ قلوبهم الحقَّ من ربهم إلا بلغة العذاب الأليم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ﴿١٩فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢وَاللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤}صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

ونحذّر كافة الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار تحذيراً كبيراً أن لا يفتنوا أنفسهم وأمّتهم بتحديد ميعادِ ما وعد به الله المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتابه بميعاد عذابه في محكم القرآن العظيم، وذلك التزاماً بأمر الله في قوله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٥قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

برغم أنّه صار قريباً ورغم ذلك فالإمام المهديّ لا يزال ملتزماً بالأمر بعدم تحديد مواعيد العذاب بتاريخٍ مرقومٍ بحسب أيّامكم برغم أني أخاف عليكم صاعقةً مثل صاعقة عادٍ وثمودَ، فأنتم تعلمون ما هي صاعقة عادٍ وثمود، ذلكم عذاب الريح العقيم والرجفة.. اللهم سلّم سلّم، وأنت الأعلم بما يوعون دعوة الحقّ من ربّهم، اللهم قد بلغت الأنصار ليبلّغوا، اللهم فاشهد كم جعلتهم شهداء على العالمين، وكفى بالله شهيداً.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..