Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 03 - 1437 AH
09 - 01 - 2016 AD
04:19 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

An explanatory-statement for the word (Esran) and the word (Esri) in the grand Quran..

اقتباس المشاركة :
In the name of Allah the All Merciful
And prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the righteous prophets, messengers and Imams of the Book, and upon their virtuous families, and upon you O my Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; a Khalifa of Lord of the worlds in the globe, and upon my brothers and sisters the best foremost supporters who are supporting to their True call among the former and the later ones and among the upper assembly till the day of judgement, after this……...
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my Imam and my beloved in my Lord’s love; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, would you honor us in clarifying the word’s meaning of (Esran)
As it came in His word the Most High: (Allah imposes not on any soul a duty beyond its scope. For it, is that which it earns (of good), and against it that which it works (of evil). Our Lord, punish us not if we forget or make a mistake. Our Lord, do not lay on us (Esran) as You did lay on those before us. Our Lord, impose not on us (afflictions) which we have not the strength to bear. And pardon us! And grant us protection! And have mercy on us! You are our Patron, so grant us victory over the disbelieving people.) [Al-Baqara] 2:286
And the word’s meaning of (Esri) which it came in His word the Most High
(And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and Wisdom — then a Messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you shall believe in him, and you shall aid him. He said: Do you affirm and take (Esri) in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.)[Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:81
I ask Allah to protect you O my Imam and to hasten your appearing, and that Allah rewards you on our behalf the best reward, and we love you in Allah’s love, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messenger Mohammad and his family, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloveds the best foremost supporters, with respect to the word {Esran} in the Quran, surely it is of synonyms {burden} [T.H.] 20:100. As that the word (Esrahom), so He intends their burden which it made their backs heavier, as well the word {Our Lord, do not lay on us (Esran) a burden} [Al-Baqara] 2:286; which means do not lay on us burden, and as for the word (Esri) with i, surely here means; my covenant {and take (Esri) my covenant in this (matter)} [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:81

And in respect to how the messenger lay off them (Esrahom) = (wizrahom) which means their burden; indeed that is with asking forgiveness for them, which means those who supported him with the call to follow him, and they strengthened him with their wealth, so here the prophet -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- prays (asking Allah) for them, and it is the supplication-prayer (asking Allah) for them that Allah to accept from them and to forgive them, so Allah responds to the call of His prophet for them, so he removes from them (Esrahom) = (wizrahom) which means their burden, the fact the prayer of the prophet is a relief to them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Take alms out of their wealth — you would cleanse them and purify them thereby — and pray for them. Surely your prayer is a relief to them. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:103, and the important is the explanatory-statement of how the prophet removes from them (Esrahom) = (wizrahom) which means their burden, only that is with prayer to the Lord to forgive them so that Allah accepts from them.

As for His word the Most High: {and take (Esri) in this (matter)} with i, so He means; and take my covenant in this (matter) to support him and strengthen him, so some of them who fulfilled the covenant of his Lord, and some of them who broke (the covenant), and the important is the differentiation between the word {Esran} and the word {Esri} with i, to the fact the first is meant with it the burden and the other is meant with it the covenant.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25436

اقتباس المشاركة 213877 من موضوع بيان كلمتين في القرآن إصري وإصراً ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=213871

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - 03 - 1437 هـ
09 - 01 - 2016 مـ
04:19 صباحــاً
ـــــــــــــــــ

بيان كلمتين في القرآن إصري وإصراً ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
والصلاة والسلام علي جميع الانبياء والمرسلين الابرار وأئمّة الكتـاب وعلى آلــهم الأطهاروعليك ياإمامي المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة رب العالمين في المعموره
وعلى إخواني وأخواتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار الناصرين لدعوتهم الحّق في الأولين والأخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى الى يوم الدين ..............أما بعد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته إمامي وحبيبي في حب ربي الإمام المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني هلاّ أكرمتنا بتوضيح معنى كلمة ( إصراً)
كما وردت في قوله تعالى (لَا يُكَلِّفُ الله نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنْتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) [سورة البقرة 286]

ومعنى كلمة (إصري) التي وردت في قوله تعالى
(وَإِذْ أَخَذَ الله مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّينَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُمْ مِنْ كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنْصُرُنَّهُ ۚ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي ۖ قَالُوا أَقْرَرْنَا ۚ قَالَ فَاشْهَدُوا وَأَنَا مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ) [سورة آل عمران 81]
وحفظك الله يا إمامنا الغالي وعجل بظهورك وجزاك الله عنا خير الجزاء ونحبك في الله وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين..
انتهى الاقتباس
بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله، أما بعد..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، بالنسبة لكلمة
{ إِصْرًا } في القرآن فهي من مرادفات {
وِزْرًا} [طه:100]. وكذلك كلمة إصرهم فيقصد وزرهم الذي أثقل ظهورهم، وكذلك القول {رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا} [البقرة:286]؛أي لا تحمل علينا وزراً، وأمّا كلمة إصري بِالـ ( يا ) فهنا يقصد عهدي: {وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي} [آل عمران:81].

وبالنسبة كيف يضع الرسول عنهم إصرهم أي وزرهم فذلك بالاستغفار لهم أي للذين نصروه بالدعوة الى اتّباعه وعزّروه بأموالهم، فهنا يصلّي عليهم النّبي عليه الصلاة والسلام وهو بالدعاء لهم أن يتقبّل الله منهم ويغفر لهم فيستجيب الله دعاء نبيّه لهم فيضع عنهم إصرهم أي وزرهم، كون صلوات النّبي سكنٌ لهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {خُذْ مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ صَدَقَةً تُطَهِّرُهُمْ وَتُزَكِّيهِم بِهَا وَصَلِّ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ إِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ﴿١٠٣} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]، والمهم بيان كيف يضع عنهم النّبيّ إصرهم أي وزرهم وإنّما ذلك بالدعاء للربّ أن يغفر لهم فيتقبل منهم.

وأمّا قوله تعالى:
{وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي} بالـ ( يا ) فيقصد وأخذتم على ذلك عهدي لينصروه ويعزّروه فمنهم من أوفى بعهد ربّه ومنهم من نكث، والمهم التفريق بين كلمة { إِصْرًا} وكلمة {إِصْرِي} بِالـ ( يا ) كون الأولى يقصد بها الوزر والأخرى يقصد بها العهد.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..