الموضوع: The Awaited Mahdi bridles with the proof that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed therein..

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي The Awaited Mahdi bridles with the proof that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed therein..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 11 - 1428 AH
    02 - 12 - 2007 AD
    09:34 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi bridles with the proof that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed therein..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the Islamic schools of thought upon their various parties, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, then after this..

O community scholars of the nation, I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the decisive dialogue and it is not a joke, on a condition that we resort for judgement to the grand Quran which Allah made it the True reference to what you disputed in it from the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and I am certainly will offer to you the proof that Allah ordered you to make the Quran the basic reference in what the scholars of the narrative differed in it, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was able to bridle you by the Truth that the Quran is the reference to the validity of the prophetic narration surely I will overpower with the Truth from the Quran the protected Reminder from alteration to be the reference to what you differed in it.

O community scholars of the nation, Allah had told you that there is a party of the Muslims, apparent of the matter, from the scholars of the Jews from the companions of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- apparent of the matter while they conceal the plotting against Allah and His messenger they took their oaths as a shelter to hinder from Allah’s path so they be behind the narration, and Allah sent down a Surah in their name (Al-Munafiqoon) The Hypocrites. And Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2) That is because they believed, then disbelieved; thus their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.(3) And when you see them, their persons please you; and if they speak, you listen to their speech. They are like pieces of wood, clad with garments. They think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are turned back!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-4

O community scholars of the nation, ponder over His word the Most High: {They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2)}, and I surely will proof to you that this party had forged with narratives other than which said it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:80-83

And to the True explanatory-statement: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}Truthful Allah the Great, that is a command from Allah to the Muslims to obey Muhammad messenger of Allah, so they follow what he ordered them with and to shun what he forbade them from it. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatever the messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom);..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7

As for the explanatory-statement to His word: {..And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}, those whom turned away and disbelieved in Muhammad messenger of Allah so they denied that he is sent from Allah those are the disbelievers in the apparent of the matter and the concealed of it. And as for the explanatory-statement to His word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience..}, These are the Muslims whom said we bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Muhammad is messenger of Allah so they attend his council to listen to the prophetic narrations that came to increase the Quran evident and clarity, in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to people that which has been revealed to them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44

And to the True explanatory-statement to His True word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83

And this word is addressed to the Muslims and not the disbelievers, in fact for the Muslims whom said obedience which means that they had bear witness for Allah with the monotheism and to Mohammad with the message, for that they say obedience which means that they want to obey Allah in obeying His messenger, but a party of the Muslims and they are from scholars of the Jews if they came out of the council of the narrative, they planed by night narrations from Allah’s messenger and he did not say it prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that in order they hinder (others) from Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say..}, and despite that Allah told His messenger with their plotting but Allah ordered His messenger to turn aside from them so he does not expel them and that in order to manifest of the Muslims whom will hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger from who will hold firmly in what violated Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, for that Allah did not order His messenger in expelling them consequently their plotting continued. And Allah the Most High said: {..so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}, then issued Allah’s command to the scholars of the nation so He taught them with a method which they can uncover the narrations which did not say it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82

In a sense that the scholars support the narration from Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- which presents his orders to the Muslims so they support (by referring) it to the Quran so if they found in it much discrepancy between it and the narration that came from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- surely these narrations from other than Allah; it is from the human satans of the Muslims in the apparent of the matter and they are from the scholars of the Jews whom when they meet those who believe, they say, We believe; and when they are alone with their devils, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.

As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..}, and He means the scholars of the Muslims if came to them a narration from Allah’s messenger, and that is the security to who obeyed Allah and His messenger, and as for His word: {..or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..} that is from other than Allah, as for His word: {they spread it abroad..} they are the scholars of the Muslims differing in what is between them so a party say that it is forged narration contrary to the so narration, and another say in fact this is the True narration and what is contrary to it is false and not from Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.

As for the explanatory-statement for His word: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, in the meaning of that they should turn it to Allah’s messenger Mohammad if he still exist, and to those in authority among them if he is no long exist to rule among them, so they turn it to those in authority among them and they are the people of the Reminder whom Allah increases them abundantly in knowledge with the True explanatory-statement for the holy Quran they would have known it whom of them devise it which means this narration is it forged against Allah’s messenger so he devise the ruling from the Quran and it is the verse that comes violating this narration, then they know that it is forged against Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- due to the contrary of this narration with a verse of several verses in the grand Quran.

As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, and He means the Muslims that were it not for Allah’s grace upon them in (sending) the Awaited Mahdi -O the community of Muslims- you would certainly have followed satan the deceptive messiah (antichrist) except few, that’s because satan is the deceptive messiah (antichrist) himself desires to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and to say that he is Allah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, but he is a liar therefore he is named the liar messiah as we made clear for you previously.

But you O community scholars of the nation, thought that Allah is addressing the disbelievers in His word the Most High: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, so you thought that He is addressing the disbelievers in this grand Quran that if it was from other than Allah they would have found in it many a discrepancy, and due to your mistaken understanding you did not know that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed in it and for that a party of the hypocrites were able to mislead you from the straight path, and if you were to ponder over the verse a true pondering over it you would have found that He is Truly not addressing the disbelievers with His word: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, in fact He is addressing the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran whom they say obedience to Allah and to His messenger and not whom they disbelieved. so ponder over the verse very well as Allah commanded you: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83

So how do you think that He addresses the disbelievers with this verse? Didn’t He say in it: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, so do you see Him addressing the disbelievers or the Muslims, what is the matter with you? How do you judge?

Perhaps one of who is following up with my explanatory-statements would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, what is wrong with you keep repeating the explanatory-statement of these verses a lot?”. Then we reply to him so I say: My honorable brother if I did not convince the scholars of the Muslims that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of narration differed in it, so how can I defend the True sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family? That’s because the sunna of messenger Mohammad of Allah — Allah did not promise in protecting it from alteration and falsification; in fact He promised you in protecting the grand Quran to be the reference to the sunna of Allah’s messenger in what of the narrations was contrary to the Quran then know that it is forged and Allah did not send an authority with it, as for the True narrations surely you will find it similar with what Allah sent down in the grand Quran in ratification to the narration of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family: [What was similar with the Quran surely it is from me] spoke the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.

As for the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- take it altogether as long it does not violate the Quran in a thing even if has not a proof in the Quran, so take is as long it does not violate it in a thing, surely I do not forbid you from it, as like the narration of Sewak (a root used as toothbrush) and others from the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and take from it what your hearts comfortable with it and your minds accepted it, that’s because Allah teaches His messengers and His prophets the Book and the wisdom, so what is wrong with you O community scholars of the Muslims of whom Allah made them find out about me, you could hardly understand the True explanatory-statement and we had explained it with full details, and of them who thinks that I make the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back and hold firmly with Quran! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant one; in fact I hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and I only disbelieve in the narration that came contrary to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran altogether, so I knew that these narrations from other than Allah and His messenger, that’s because I am the Awaited Mahdi I bear witness that the Quran is from Allah as well the sunna is from Allah and he has not uttered of desire -prayer of forgiveness and peace upon him; in fact withe explanatory-statement for the Quran by the prophetic narrations. So follow me, I will guide you on a straight path..

And keep your duty to Allah, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the dialogue since the month of Muharram 1426 AH till the issuance of this statement which too often I repeated it many (times) so that you may guard against evil then you believe that the Quran is the reference to what you differed in it from the sunna, and have been among you three years except few while I am calling you to the dialogue till this hour for issuing of this speech of ours as if I was nothing that could be mentioned among you, and many of whom read about me turn away from it and say how we accept an Awaited Mahdi through the internet? That is because they are a people who do not understand; in fact the want forbidding the internet; a grand grace from Allah, so it would not be for the interest of spreading the religion and the good news, and they want it to be exclusively to the interest of Al-Taghoot (satan) and his loyal-friends to spread evil, indecency and the wrongdoing as a sedition for the believers so they make Allah’s grace the internet a curse as they do, by Allah I did not chose the means of the internet of my own accord; in fact I received that command from Allah through a vision, don’t they understand?

O community scholars of the Muslims, perhaps the sun will overtake the moon again in the crescent of month Dhul Hijja 1428 AH, Allah is willing so you would see the crescent after sunset on Sunday the night of Monday, yet that is not a judgement that (the sun) will overtake it without doubt or suspicion, but what I want to say; if Allah desired (the sun) to overtake it, you will see the crescent after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday that you may keep guard, so will you acknowledge that truly the sun overtook the moon while the people turn away in heedlessness, or will you continue in your silence wavering; not with me nor against me? And the planet of chastisement about to appear to you with its faded glow then reverses the rotation of the earth so the sun would rise from its setting (location) while you are still in your doubt wavering regarding the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, the wheel of life still continuing and rising of the sun from its setting is only a sign of the major signs of the Hour, but it will rise from its setting because of planet of chastisement, and the belief would never benefit at that time to whom did not believe yet, or the believers who did not earn good and they do not pray nor give charity and they did not obey Allah and His messenger, and they claim that they are believers, far from, very far! Whoever obeyed Allah and His messenger surely he has security, and whoever disobeyed and deluded (himself and others) fell (to hell), and if he was of the Muslims and did not obey Allah and His messenger surely he has no security from the painful chastisement, and Allah will certainly destroy the most evil of this nation from satans and chastise besides that a great, destructive, painful chastisement, till they know that Allah is the Truth, and the Quran is True, and the Awaited Mahdi is True, so they would find guidance.

O our Allah I just delivered the message, O our Allah bear witness, and whoever Allah desired to lay him under an obligation to whom he pleases so Allah made him find out about this speech of ours and he delivered it to the scholars; to whoever he can from scholars of the nation and muftis of the Islamic hometowns, indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi guaranteeing that Allah will surely avert from him the painful chastisement and he would be of the secured ones. And whoever Allah desired to lay him under an obligation by finding this speech of ours and did not deliver it and he sees it as trivial matter or falsehood, surely Allah will judge between me and him with the Truth and He is Swiftest in taking account, so in what announcement will they then believe after Him! O you are waiting for an Awaited Mahdi comes to you with a new Book and you know that Mohammad messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers? So what it the matter with you, how do you judge?

And some of the ignorant ones, Allah makes his test in my linguistic error so it seduce him from pondering and thinking, therefore how can Nasser Al-Yemeni comes with these statements with in mind that the scholars surpass him in spelling and intonation and singing and lilt (for the Quran recitation)? That is their goal of knowledge, except few.

Your brother, servant of the Greatest Bliss the Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    Allah had made my traits in my names to be the news of me and the title of my mission, and Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger, Don’t you understand?

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1254

اقتباس المشاركة 4389 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر يُلجم بالبرهان أنّ القرآن المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 11 - 1428 هـ
    02 - 12 - 2007 مـ
    09:34 مساءً
    _________

المهديّ المنتظَر يُلجم بالبرهان أنّ القرآن المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم من المهديّ المنتظَر الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - والقرآنِ العظيم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى جميع علماء المذاهب الإسلاميّة على مختلف فرقهم، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، ثم أمّا بعد..

يا معشر علماء الأمَّة أنا المهديّ المنتظَر أدعوكم إلى الحوار الفصل وما هو بالهزل شرط أن نحتكم إلى القرآن العظيم الذي جعله الله المرجع الحقّ لما تنازعتم فيه من سُنّة محمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، ولسوف أقدِّم لكم البرهان بأنّ الله أمركم أن تجعلوا القرآن هو المرجع الأساسي فيما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث، فإن استطاع ناصر اليماني أن يُلجِمَكم بالحقّ بأنّ القرآن هو المرجع لصحة الأحاديث النَّبويّة فسوف أغلبُكم بالحقّ من القرآن الذكر المحفوظ من التحريف ليكون هو المرجع لما اختلفتم فيه.

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة لقد أخبركم الله بأنّ هناك طائفةٌ من المسلمين ظاهر الأمر من علماء اليهود من صحابة محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - ظاهر الأمر وهم يبطنون المكر ضدّ الله ورسوله اتّخذوا أيمانهم جُنّة ليصدّوا عن سبيل الله فيكونوا من رواة الحديث، وأنزل الله سورةً باسمهم (المنافقون) وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ تُعْجِبُكَ أَجْسَامُهُمْ وَإِنْ يَقُولُوا تَسْمَعْ لِقَوْلِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ خُشُبٌ مُسَنَّدَةٌ يَحْسَبُونَ كُلَّ صَيْحَةٍ عَلَيْهِمْ هُمُ الْعَدُوُّ فَاحْذَرْهُمْ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة تدبّروا قوله تعالى:
    {اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاء مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ}، ولسوف أبرهن لكم بأنّ تلك الطائفة قد افترت بأحاديث غير التي يقولها محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، وقال الله تعالى: {مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وإلى البيان الحقّ:
    {مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك أمرٌ من الله إلى المسلمين أن يطيعوا محمداً رسول الله فيتّبعوا ما أمرهم به ويجتنبوا ما نهاهم عنه، تصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:٧].

وأما البيان لقوله:
    {وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا}، وذلكم الذين تولّوا وكفروا بمحمدٍ رسول الله فأنكروا أنّه مُرسلٌ من الله؛ أولئك هم الكفار ظاهر الأمر وباطنه، وأما البيان لقوله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ}، وهم المسلمون الذين قالوا نشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهد أنّ محمداً رسول الله فيحضرون مجلسه للاستماع إلى الأحاديث النَّبويّة التي جاءت لتزيد القرآن توضيحاً وبياناً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٤٤].

وأما البيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]، وهذا القول موجَّهٌ للمسلمين وليس للكافرين؛ بل للمسلمين الذين يقولون طاعةٌ؛ أي أنّهم شهدوا لله بالوحدانية ولمحمد بالرسالة لذلك يقولون طاعة أي أنّهم يريدون أن يطيعوا الله بطاعة رسوله، ولكن طائفة من المسلمين وهم من علماء اليهود إذا خرجوا من مجلس الحديث بيَّتوا أحاديث عن رسول الله لم يقلها هو صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم، وذلك ليصدّوا عن سبيل الله، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ}، وبرغم أنّ الله أخبر رسوله بمكرهم ولكنّ الله أمر رسوله أن يُعرض عنهم فلا يطردهم وذلك ليتبيَّن مَنْ الذين سوف يستمسِكون بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ومَنْ الذين يستمسِكون بما خالف كتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ من المسلمين، لذلك لم يأمر الله رسوله بطردهم لذلك استمر مكرهم، وقال الله تعالى: {فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا}، ومن ثمّ صدر أمر الله إلى علماء الأمَّة فعلّمهم بالطريقة التي يستطيعون أن يكشفوا الأحاديث التي لم يقُلها محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ على اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

بمعنى أنّ العلماء يسندون الأحاديث الواردة عن رسول الله والتي تمثل أوامره للمسلمين فيسندوها إلى القرآن فإذا وجدوا فيه اختلافاً كثيراً بينه وبين أحاديث واردة عن النَّبيّ - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - فإن تلك الأحاديث من عند غير الله؛ من شياطين البشر من المسلمين ظاهر الأمر وهم من علماء اليهود الذين إذا لقوا الذين آمنوا قالوا آمنا وإذا خلوا إلى شياطينهم قالوا إنّا معكم إنّما نحن مستهزِءون.

وأما البيان لقوله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ}، ويقصد علماء المسلمين إذا جاءهم حديثٌ عن رسول الله، وذلك هو الأمن لمن أطاع الله ورسوله، وأما قوله {أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ} وذلك من عند غير الله، وأما قوله أذاعوا به فهم علماء المسلمين يختلفون فيما بينهم، فطائفةٌ تقول أنَّه حديثٌ مفترى مخالفٌ للحديث الفلاني، وأخرى تقول بل هذا هو الحديث الحقّ وما خالفه فهو باطلٌ وليس عن رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم.

وأما البيان لقوله:
    {وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا}، بمعنى أن يردّوه إلى محمدٍ رسول الله إن لم يزل موجوداً وإلى أولي الأمر منهم إذا لم يكن موجوداً ليحكم بينهم فيردّوه إلى أولي الأمر منهم وهم أهل الذكر الذين يزيدهم الله بسطةً في العلم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن الكريم لعَلِمَه الذين يستنبطونه منهم أي: لعَلِم هذا الحديث هل هو مفترى عن رسول الله فيستنبط الحكم من القرآن وهي الآية التي تأتي تخالف هذا الحديث ومن ثمّ يعلمون أنّه مُفترى عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - نظراً لتخالف هذا الحديث مع آيةٍ أو عدّة آياتٍ في القرآن العظيم.

وأما البيان لقوله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} ويقصد المسلمين بأنّه لولا فضل الله عليهم ورحمته بالمهديّ المنتظَر لاتَّبعتم يا معشر المسلمين المسيح الدجال إلا قليلاً، وذلك لأنّ الشيطان هو نفسه المسيح الدجال يريد أن يقول أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ويقول أنّه الله وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ذلك بل هو كذّاب لذلك يسمى المسيح الكذّاب كما بيَّنا لكم من قبل.

ولكنّكم يا معشر علماء الأمَّة ظننتم بأنّ الله يخاطب الكفار في قوله تعالى:
    {أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا}، فظننتم أنّه يخاطب الكفار بهذا القرآن العظيم بأنّه لو كان من عند غير الله لوجدوا فيه اختلافاً كثيراً، ونظراً لفهمكم الخاطئ لم تعلموا بأنّ القرآن هو المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث ولذلك استطاعت طائفة المنافقين أن تضلّكم عن الصراط المستقيم، ولو تدبّرتم الآية حقَّ تدبرها لوجدتم أنّه حقاً لا يخاطب الكفار بقوله: {أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا}؛ بل إنّه يخاطب المسلمين المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم الذين يقولون طاعة لله ولرسوله وليس الذين كفروا، فتدبّروا الآية جيّداً كما أمركم الله: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فكيف تظنّون أنّه يخاطب بهذه الآية الكفار؟ ألم يقل فيها:
    {وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} فهل ترونه يخاطب الكفار أم المسلمين ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟

ولربّما يودّ أحد المتابعين لبياناتي أن يقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصر اليماني ما خطبك تردّد بيان هذه الآيات كثيراً؟". ومن ثمّ نردّ عليه فأقول: أخي الكريم، إذا لم أقنع علماء المسلمين أنَّ القرآن هو المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث، فكيف أستطيع الدفاع عن سنّة رسول الله الحقّ صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم؟ وذلك لأنّ سُنَّة محمدٍ رسول الله لم يعِدْكم الله بحفظها من التحريف والتزييف؛ بل وعدكم بحفظ القرآن العظيم ليكون المرجع لسُنة رسول الله فيما خالف من الأحاديث القرآن فاعلموا أنّه حديثٌ مفترى ولم ينزل الله به من سلطان، وأمّا الأحاديث الحقّ فسوف تجدونها متشابهةً مع ما أنزل الله في القرآن العظيم تصديقاً لحديث رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم:
    [ما تشابه مع القرآن فهو مني] صدق محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم.

وأما أحاديث الحكمة عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - فخذوا بها أجمعين ما دامت لا تخالف القرآن في شيء حتى ولو لم يكن لها برهان في القرآن فخذوا بها ما دامت لا تخالفه في شيء فلا أنهاكم عنها، كمثل حديث السواك وغيره من أحاديث الحكمة عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - وخذوا منها ما اطمأنّت إليها قلوبكم وتقبلها عقولكم وذلك لأنّ الله يُعلِّم رُسلَه وأنبياءَه الكتاب والحكمة، فما خطبكم يا معشر علماء المسلمين من الذين أظهرهم الله على أمري لا تكادون أن تفقهوا البيان الحقّ وقد فصَّلناه تفصيلاً؟! ومنهم من يظنّ بأنّي أجعل سُنّة محمد رسول الله وراء ظهري وأستمسك بالقرآن وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين؛ بل أستمسك بكتاب الله وسنة رسوله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - وإنّما أكفر بالأحاديث التي جاءت مخالفة لما أنزل الله في القرآن العظيم جملةً وتفصيلاً فعلمت بأنّ تلك الأحاديث من عند غير الله ورسوله وذلك لأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر أشهد أنّ القرآن من عند الله وكذلك السُّنّة من عند الله وما ينطق عن الهوى عليه الصلاة والسلام؛ بل بالبيان للقرآن بالأحاديث النَّبويّة فاتّبعوني أهدِكم صراطاً مستقيماً.

واتّقوا الله، فأنا المهديّ المنتظَر أدعوكم إلى الحوار من شهر محرم 1426 للهجرة إلى حين صدور هذا البيان والذي طالما كرّرته كثيراً لعلكم تتّقون فتؤمنون أنَّ القرآن هو المرجع لما اختلفتم فيه من السنة ولبثت فيكم ثلاث سنوات إلا قليلاً وأنا أدعوكم إلى الحوار إلى حدّ الساعة لصدور خطابنا هذا وكأنّي لم أكن شيئاً مذكوراً بينكم، وكثيرٌ من الذين اطلعوا على أمري يُعرضون عنه ويقولون كيف نقبل مهديّاً منتظراً عن طريق الإنترنت؟ وذلك لأنّهم قومٌ لا يفقهون؛ بل يريدون تحريم الإنترنت (نعمةّ من الله كبرى) فلا تكون لصالح نشر الدّين والبشرى ويريدونها أن تكون حصريّاً لصالح الطاغوت وأوليائه لنشر السوء والفحشاء والمنكر فتنة للمؤمنين فيجعلون نعمة الله الإنترنت نقمة كما يعلمون، وتالله ما اخترتُ وسيلة الإنترنت عن أمري؛ بل تلقّيت ذلك أمراً من الله عن طريق الرؤيا، أفلا يعقلون؟

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، لربّما تدرك الشمس القمر مرةً أخرى في هلال شهر ذي الحجّة 1428 إذا شاء الله فترون الهلال بعد غروب شمس الأحد ليلة الإثنين، وليس ذلك حكماً بأنّها سوف تدركه بلا شك أو ريب، ولكن ما أريد قوله لئن أراد الله أن تدركه فتشاهدون الهلال بعد غروب شمس الأحد ليلة الإثنين لعلكم تتّقون، فهل سوف تعترفون بأنّه حقاً أدركت الشمس القمر والناس في غفلةٍ معرضون أم إنّكم سوف تستمرون في صمتكم مذبذبين لا معي ولا ضدّي؟ ولكنّي سوف أُحمِّلكم المسؤولية بين يدي الله وذلك لأنّ عامة المسلمين قد أنظروا إيمانهم بأمري حتى يعترف بشأني علماءُ المسلمين، وقد أوشك كوكب العذاب أن يظهر لكم بضوئه الباهت ثم يعكس دوران الأرض فتطلع الشمس من مغربها وأنتم لا تزالون في ريبكم تتردّدون في شأن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، ولاتزال عجلة الحياة مستمرة وإنّما طلوع الشمس من مغربها هو شرط من أشراط الساعة الكبرى، ولكنّها سوف تطلع من مغربها بسبب كوكب العذاب ولن ينفع الإيمان حينها للذين لم يؤمنوا بعد أو المؤمنين الذين لم يكسبوا في إيمانهم خيراً وهم لا يصلّون ولا يزكّون ولم يطيعوا الله ورسوله ويزعمون أنّهم مؤمنون، هيهات هيهات! من أطاع الله ورسوله فله الأمن ومن عصى غوى وهوى، ولو كان من المسلمين ولم يطع الله ورسوله فليس له الأمن من العذاب الأليم، ولسوف يُهلك الله أشر هذه الأمّة من الشياطين ويعذب ما دون ذلك عذاباً عظيماً عقيماً أليماً حتى يعلموا أنّ الله حقٌّ والقرآن حقٌّ والمهديّ المنتظَر حقٌّ فيهتدون.

اللهم قد بلّغتُ، اللهم فاشهد، ومن أراد له الله المنّ لمن يشاء فأظهره الله على خطابنا هذا وبلّغه للعلماء؛ إلى من استطاع من علماء الأمَّة ومفتيي الديار الإسلاميّة، فأنا المهديّ المنتظَر كفيل على الله ليصرف عنه العذاب الأليم ويكون من الآمنين، ومن منَّ الله عليه بالعثور على خطابنا هذا ولم يُبلّغه فيراه أمراً هيّناً أو ضلالاً فسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينه بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين، فبأي حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون! أم إنّكم تنتظرون مهديّاً منتظراً يأتيكم بكتابٍ جديدٍ وأنتم تعلمون أنّ محمداً رسول الله هو خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين؟ فما لكم كيف تحكمون؟

وبعضٌ من الجاهلين يجعل الله فتنته في أخطائي اللغويّة فتفتنه عن التدبّر والتفكّر، إذاً كيف يستطيع أن يأتي ناصر اليماني بهذه البيانات مع أنّ العلماء يفوقونه في الإملاء والتجويد والغنّة والقلقلة؟ وذلك مبلغهم من العلم إلا قليلاً.

أخوكم عبد النعيم الأعظم المهديّ المنتظَر؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    وقد جعل الله صفاتي في أسمائي لتكون خبري وعنوان أمري، ولم يجعلني الله نبيّاً ولا رسولاً، أفلا تعقلون؟

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

01 - 02 - 1429 AH
    09 - 02 - 2008 AD
    11:52 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

I the Awaited Mahdi — no lying — O “inquirer of knowledge” and community scholars of the nation..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

To my brother the inquirer of knowledge and as well to all scholars of the Muslims of whom gained knowledge upon the True explanatory-statements of the Quran on the global internet or handed to them a copy of it, keep your duty to Allah and all the Muslims are in your covenant of protection for if you believed they believed and for if you denied they denied, so if you were seeing me upon the Truth surely do not keep silent and the silent about the Truth is a dumb satan, and if you were seeing me on manifest error as well it should not be for you the silence so the named Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not mislead the Muslims if you were seeing me on a manifest falsehood, so defend of the ponds of religion if you are truthful, but unfortunately, I see some of the scholars of the Muslims, having dialogue with me so they argue with me in the religion until when I overpower him by the Truth he would pull out and does not acknowledge me after it has become manifest to him that Allah Truly increased me over all scholars of the nation abundantly in knowledge of the Book the grand Quran.

And I the True Awaited Mahdi I repeat then I say: Surely I did not say that I am the Awaited Mahdi out of my own self; in fact issued fatwa to me with that my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, But Allah’s messenger knows that the legal judgement
    is not built on avision therefore with the permission of Allah mage the poof the fulfillment for the vision that not one of the scholars of the nation argues with me from the grand Quran but I overpowered him by the Truth, so if you saw O community of Muslims that it is truly you do not see a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I overpowered him by the Truth, it is then just cleared to the ignorant of you and the scholar of you the fulfillment for the vision with the Truth upon the actual reality in the dialogue so it should not be fore you to be silent about the Truth and that is Allah’s argument against you that Allah ratifies the vision with the Truth. Until when is the silence about the Truth?

O community of Muslims be witnesses by the Truth between your scholars and I, so if you saw them overpowered me with enlightening knowledge and authority so stop my evil from the Muslims so I do not mislead the nation, and if you saw that Allah had made me the dominant over them with the authority of knowledge from the grand Quran it is then just cleared to you that I am truly the Awaited Mahdi, and I the True Awaited Mahdi the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni issue fatwa in what follows:

First:In regard of your belief in the chastisement of the grave that it is in the hole of the body (grave) I surely deny it totally, and Allah did not send in that of an authority in the grand Quran, in fact the Quran nullifies it and emphasises that the chastisement after death to the guilty-criminals of you on the soul in hell-fire without the body in the life of Barzakh till the day are raised.

Second:In regard of your belief in the validity of the narratives for the seduction of the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) that Allah supports him with the miracles so he says; O heaven rain, then it rains, O earth bring forth vegetation, then it brings forth vegetation, and gives life to the dead ones so he splits the man into two halves, so he passes between the two parts, then he raises him alive, in the meaning of that he gives life to the dead as you claim. But I deny that totally. Surely Allah does not support with the signs of miracles for ratification to those of falsehood as if He wants for His servants the disbelief; in fact (Allah) supports with the signs of miracles for ratification to the True call, but I issue a fatwa in the seduction of the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) that it is a garden and fire and nonetheless, as for the fire surely one of can ignite it, and as for the garden surely it is Allah’s garden in the earth found in the interior of your earth underneath the soil in a land of fragrant-herbage and the comfort of plenty (Al-Anam) in the spread land furnished with vegetation leveled-flat terrain, Allah prepared it and how well He prepared it! And He had manifest it in the grand Quran and explained it fully in details, and it is a land of the two easts so the sun rises on it from two facing sides and its Lord is Allah and not the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist). In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The All Merciful upon the Throne of Power having control of all things.(5) To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:5-6. And we have ordered you in the application for the ratification so you find the True explanatory-statement truly upon the actual reality.

Third: In regard to a punishment of the legal punishments in stoning the adulterer and the adulteress the married ones that Allah did not command you with that; in fact their punishment is a hundred lashes to the adulterer and to the adulteress the free, and fifty lashes to the servant man and woman equally whether married or single and we proved that from the grand Quran and we explained it in details to those of understanding of you.

Fourth:In regard of your belief in the resurrection, surely most of you think that it is one resurrection, so we say to you: In fact there is in the Book a resurrection in the world’s life so will return to you all whom forged lies against Allah while they know, but the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) will take advantage of this limited resurrection to some of the dead ones so he would say this is the day of eternity and that he is Allah and that he has a garden and fire and says that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and that he is Allah Lord of the worlds, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that; in fact he is a liar and for that he is called the liar messiah (the false messiah antichrist), in the meaning of that he is not the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary and the evidence on that he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is that he says that he is Allah and it was not for the son of Mary to say that; in fact he will say to you as he said to the children of Israel from before while he was young in the cradle: {He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:30

Fifth:I disbelieve in your doctrine the result of the false narrative that Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) equals third of the Quran, and that is Jewish evil-plotting in order that Allah be third of three and that Allah is third of the Book and the Messiah is third and Mary is the remainder third of the Book! So how you believe that this narration is from Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? How he makes Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) the exclusive in describing the Lord’s Self Glory be to Him equals the third of the Quran? Do you know what the forgers against Allah and His messenger want from that falsified narration? That’s in order to be a ratification to the doctrine of falsehood that Allah does not equal but third of the Book and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is a third and Mary is the last third; in fact you set up equals to your Lord and you do not know O community of Muslims, or that you do not comprehend what came in Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) that Allah says in it that He is the One no God except Him on Whom all depend, and that He begets not, nor He is begotten; and none is like Him. Therefore the verses speaks about Allah’s Self glory be to Him, So how do you make Allah third of the Quran? Don’t you understand?

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me so he says: “Only He means the reward”. So we say that is only disguise from the forgers in fact the reward in reading the Quran is as what taught you Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that for the reader of the Quran with each alphabetical-letter a good-reward and I do not say {ALM} a (one unit) alphabetical-letter, in fact A is an alphabetical-letter, and L is an alphabetical-letter, and M is an alphabetical-letter. Thus the hypocrites want you not ponder over the Quran so one of you would say as long Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) equals third of the Quran so I will read it three times in a day as if I sealed the Quran (finish reading it cover to cover) in a day! Then he turns away from pondering in the verses of the grand Quran and he would be sufficient with reading Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) three times in a day as if he read all the Quran, so there is no need to tire himself in reading the Quran!

But Nasser Al-Yemeni issues fatwa to you in Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) that it is really all what this grand Quran calls for it and it guides to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One Who made known to you the attributes of Himself glory be to him in Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) hat He is the One, Him on Whom all depend, and that He begets not, nor He is begotten; and none is like Him.
    And all what came in the grand Quran and in all the heavenly Books call to the ratification in what came in Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) and the rest of the Quran you find it argue about the reality of Surah Al-Ikhlas (Sincerity, chapter 112) and calls you to (monotheism) unifying your Lord that He is the One no God except Him nor a second to Him, and that He begets not, nor He is begotten; and none is like Him. And that is all what came with it the grand Quran and as well all the heavenly Books before it.

And Allah the Most High said: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 20:25

So how do you make that third of the Quran, Don’t you understand? In fact all what came in the Quran call to the fact of the heavy word; no God except Allah the One, and I do not know in a thing weighs this heavy word even if the heavens and the earth and what is in between them were made one hand and the word of monotheism in (another) hand, most-certainly it would exceeded in weight the word of; no God except Allah the One, He begets not, nor He is begotten; and none is like Him. So how do they issue fatwa to you about your doctrine O community scholars of the nation so you make that equals third of the Quran? Don’t you keep guard?

Sixth: I nullify you false doctrine that the straight path leads to hellfire, perhaps one of scholars of the nation or the general Muslims to say: “And who is the one that says the straight path leads to hellfire?”. So we say: The inserted doctrine of falsehood which made the True path and the false path a one way passes upon hellfire so the people of the fire fall in the fire and the companions of the heavenly-garden go on the path over hellfire then they enter the garden.

Perhaps one of you O community scholars of the nation would like to interrupt me and say: “In fact the straight path is sharper than the sword and thinner than a hair-strand, this what said it the messenger -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that it passes over the fire so the companions of the fire fall”. Then he brings to me the verses of the allegorical-similar with the narratives of the seduction in the outer face of them and they are still in need to interpretation so he says: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, did you not read the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely those who believe not in the Hereafter are deviating from the way.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muminoon] 23:74. Thus, did you not read O Nasser Al-Yemeni His word the Most High: {And there is not one of you but shall come to it. This is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.(71) And We shall deliver those who guard against evil, and leave the wrongdoers therein on their knees.(72)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:71-72?”.

Then the True Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies so I say to you: O community scholars of the nation, I do not call you to resort for judgement to the verses of the allegorical-similar with the narratives of the seduction; in fact I call you to resort for judgement to the decisive, the evident and clear verses which Allah did not make them in rue of Nasser Al-Yemeni nor those established in knowledge in order they bring to you the interpretation of it; in fact Allah made them obvious and clear because they are the mother of the Book, for that (Allah) made them evident to the scholar of you and the ignorant of you non deviates from them except who is bound to perish, and definitely whom in their hearts deviation from the Truth the obvious and the clear therein surely he will follow the verses of the allegorical-similarities with narrations and narratives of the seduction and he leaves behind his back the decisive, obvious and clear verses and holds firm with the allegorical-similar verses with the placed narrations, that’s because he seeks proving the narrations of seduction, because he does not want except the holding firm with the sunna only and he just liked the allegorical-similar verses in the Quran with those narrations despite that he knows that those verses still in need to interpretation, so claims that these narration came as interpretation to these verses, so he is as well wants to give the interpretation of the allegorical-similarities from the Quran. And for that Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical-similar, seeking the sedition (to mislead), and seeking to give its interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except those of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:7

If you pondered over these verses which warns you from following the allegorical-similar verses with the narrations of sedition despite that these narrations violates the decisive verses in the Quran within the same subject, surely you will find that Allah says that who follow the allegorical-similar they only seek the sedition (to mislead), so do you think that this scholar who followed the allegorical-similar that he wants the sedition (to mislead) the nation? No then not, if he wanted the sedition for the nation it is then Allah would not said about him that he wants as that the interpretation of the Quran with the Truth in His word the Most High: {..seeking the sedition (to mislead), and seeking to give its interpretation..}, it is then what is the intended of this verse that speaks about some of the scholars that they seek the sedition and as that they seek the interpretation of the Quran?

We shall issue fatwa to you with the Truth that those of the striving scholars want to interpret the allegorical-similar of the Quran with these narrations which they are holding firmly with it so they think that it came to interpret these allegorical-similarities with the narrations of sedition but they do not know that it is a placed sedition by the human satans from the Jews; in fact they are thinking that it is from Allah’s messenger; prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O my brothers the scholars of the Muslims, what I want to say it to you is: Why you do not leave the interpretation of the allegorical-similar which none knows in its interpretation except Allah, Him Alone, and the well rooted in knowledge know it, then you hold firmly with the decisive, obvious and clear verses that Allah made them the mother of the Book in correcting the Muslim’s belief, and non deviates from them except who is bound to perish, so if you return to the decisive in regard the straight path you will find in the Book that the straight path is the path of the All Mighty, the Praised, leads with who took it as a way of life to the bliss and not to hell and there is no fear for such nor shall they grieve, and whoever died while he is taking the conspicuous way of the straight path he would enter the heavenly-garden because the conspicuous way of the straight path leads to blissful gardens. And it is not the people that take the way of the straight path in the hereafter? No, then certainly not, surely there is no deed without reckoning; in fact the taking of way of the straight path is in the world’s life until death comes to him while he is on the path of the All Mighty, the Praised, then this path makes him enter into the heavenly-garden.

The straight path is only metaphorical, doctrinal; pathway of the seeing hearts, so whoever wanted the path of the All Mighty, the Praised, let him do good deeds and do not associate anyone in worshiping his Lord, and that is the conspicuous way of the righteous ones. As for the other conspicuous way surely it is the path of Al-Taghoot (satan) and leads to hell-fire, so if he died while he is in the path of wrongdoing and going astray he would enter hell-fire.

Allah did not make the path of the best ones and the path of the disbeliever as a one path leads to hellfire, what is the matter with! how do you judge? In fact they are two conspicuous ways in opposite directions, so a conspicuous way; you find who took it achieved Allah’s pleasure. And as for the other conspicuous way; whoever took it had earned Allah’s wrath and pleased his enemy the outcast satan. And Allah the Most High said: {Have We not given him two eyes,(8) And a tongue and two lips,(9) And pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways?(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Balad] 90:8-10

Surely we find the Truth leads to the bliss, and we find Al-Taghoot (satan) calls his party to be from the companions of the blazing-fire. And Allah the Most High said: {We have truly shown him the way; he either thankful or unthankful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insan] 76:3 so who took the path of the Truth surely he is of the thankful ones to their Lord, and if he turned back on his heels and took the road that is contrary to the path of the Truth surely he is of the disbelievers.

O community scholars of the nation, I do not find the Book that the taking of a way in the straight path is found in the hereafter on the fire of hell, in fact in the world’s life, and my amazement of you! Do you not see that you say in a day several times in all the units of the prayer: {In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,(1) Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds,(2) The All Merciful, the Most Merciful,(3) Master of the day of Requital,(4) You do we serve and You do we beseech for help.(5) Guide us on the straight path,(6) The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not those upon whom wrath is brought down, nor those who go astray.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatiha] 1:1-7

But you made in your doctrine the path of the Truth and the crooked as one (path) despite that you say not the path of those upon whom wrath is brought down, in the opening of the supplication-prayer: {Guide us on the right path,(6) The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not those upon whom wrath is brought down,..}Truthful Allah the Great, and in all the verses about the path in the Book you find it in the world’s life as a path metaphorical, doctrinal; take it as a way the companions of the seeing hearts. And Allah the Most High said: {And they are guided to pure words, and they are guided to the path of the Praised One.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:24

So how the straight path leads to hellfire then to the heavenly-garden? Do you not understand? and it is a road of security and safety, and its companion comes secure on the day of resurrection, will you take guard? And Allah the Most High said: {And surely you call them to a straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muminoon] 23:73

And taking it is in the world’s life and not the hereafter, as for in the hereafter surely the path of the heavenly-garden and the hell-fire both are not metaphorical, in fact a road leads to the heavenly-garden and another road leads to hellfire. And Allah the Most High said: {Gather together those who did wrong and their associates, and what they worshiped,(22) Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Saffat] 37:22-23

I do not think this verse needs an interpretation because it is of the decisive and evident it benefits that [U]the way to hellfire is not the way to the heavenly-garden]/U] but in your doctrine you made both as a one way leads to hell-fire and it is the same road to the heavenly-garden, and only the people of hell-fire fall from the path to the firs! and if this doctrine was true you would not have found this verse in the Quran for the specification that the way to hellfire is another way than the way to the heavenly-garden, and I will not explain this verse because it is obvious and as that there is in the grand Quran among the decisive verses say that when the companions of hellfire are driven towards the hellfire that they split to seven groups in companies heading towards the seven gates of hell, so each gate is an appointed portion of them, as that the companions of the heavenly-garden head to the heavenly-garden in companies, surely this is contrary to what you believe totally; in fact a much discrepancy, and it nullifies your doctrine that the people are driven altogether towards the fire of hell to take the straight path which is stretched on the fire of hell, so some of them who falls off the path into the fire of hell and the others continue taking the straight path which is stretched over hell fire until they enter the heavenly-garden, but the decisive verses is a watchful tower to your doctrine and you will find the decisive verses in this matter is contrary to your false doctrine, so look to this decisive verse which Allah did not make in need for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in order to interpret it for the nation nor Allah made it in need for all the well established in knowledge to interpret because it is evident, clear and fully explained in details from the All Knowing, Wise. And Allah the Most High said: {And the images (of the creatures) is blown, so all those in the heavens and all those in the earth will swoon, except such as Allah please. Then it will be blown again, when lo! they stand up, awaiting.(68) And the earth beams with the light of its Lord, and the Book is laid down, and the prophets and the witnesses are brought up, and judgment is given between them with justice, and they are not wronged.(69) And every soul is paid back fully for what it did, and He knows best what they do.(70) And those who disbelieve are driven to hell in companies; until, when they come to it, its doors are opened, and the keepers of it say to them: Did not there come to you messengers from among you reciting to you the messages of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They say: Yea. But the word of punishment proved true against the disbelievers.(71) It is said: Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; so evil is the abode of the proud.(72) And those who keep their duty to their Lord are conveyed to the Garden in companies until when they come to it, and its doors are opened and the keepers of it say to them: Peace be to you! you led pure lives; so enter it to abide.(73)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:68-73

O folks, you just knew through this decisive verse which does not need to interpretation that the people of hell-fire would be driven towards hell-fire in companies so they would be divided into seven groups with the number of the seven doors of hell-fire, so for each gate is an appointed portion of them: {..when they come to it, its doors are opened, and the keepers of it say to them: Did not there come to you messengers from among you reciting to you the messages of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They say: Yea. But the word of punishment proved true against the disbelievers.(71) It is said: Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; so evil is the abode of the proud.(72)}Truthful Allah the Great

Thus the companions of paradise are driven towards the heavenly-garden in companies, groups, but the false doctrine that the Muslims believe it with plotting from the Jews says that the people are driven altogether towards hellfire, so they take the straight path altogether over hellfire, so the companions of hellfire fall! Don’t you see that between this discreditable doctrine and the clear decisive verses a much discrepancy? But you will find this discreditable doctrine being similar with apparent face of other verses that still in need for interpretation as the example of the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is not one of you but shall come to it. This is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.(71) And We shall deliver those who guard against evil, and leave the wrongdoers therein on their knees.(72)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:71-72

Then you find the forged inserted narration with wickedness has got similar with the apparent face of this verse and that’s in order you think that this narration came explaining to it from Mohammad messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and to you the falsified narrations that is similar with this verse in its outer-face:[Allah’s messenger; prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him said: the people come to hellfire then they get-out of it with their deeds, some of them as blink of an eye, then as the wind, then as the arrival of horses, then as the rider struggling in his camel-caravan then as the pushing of a man in his walk], lied the enemies of Allah and it was not for Mohammad messenger of Allah to utter in a narration violates the clear decisive Quran in this matter, will you not understand?

But I am the True Awaited Mahdi in fact I do not say about Allah and His messenger except the Truth I issue fatwa to you in the interpretation of this allegorical verse that is similar with the inserted narration of sedition and I make clear to you the reality of “coming” in this position and I will explain it in details from the Quran, as for the coming in this position it does not mean with it the entering, and if you thought that it is the entering, surely the decisive verses will be for you as a watchful-tower to the discreditable doctrine so you find it nullifying that fully, therefore what is the intended of “coming” in this verse? and here is the fatwa to you; that it is the arrival to court for seeing hell to him who sees, which means of the people altogether in general form, they see it altogether in order the people of paradise praise Allah that saved them from this hellfire which rages in flames that does not endure it but the most unfortunate, as for its companions the terror will snatch their hearts from them, snatcher for scalding it claims him who retreats and turns his back, so the coming to the plain of hell is comprehensive to all people, so hell gets exposed to him who sees in general form. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {You will certainly see hell;(6) Then you will see it with certainty of sight;(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takathur] 102:6-7, then they will be separated after the gathering of the people altogether to the plain of hell then they will be separated. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the day when the Hour comes, that day they will be separated one from the other.(14) Then as to those who believed and did good, they will be made happy in a garden.(15) And as for those who disbelieved and rejected Our messages and the meeting of the Hereafter, they will be brought to chastisement.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:14-16

Therefore the intended “coming” in this verse it is as like the coming of Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the water of Median, but you know that he did not enter to the water of Median; in fact he came to it that is to say arrives to the plain of the well of Median. And Allah the Most High said: {And when he came to the water of Midian, he found there a group of men watering, and he found besides them two women keeping back (their flocks). He said: What is the matter with you? They said: We cannot water until the shepherds take away (their sheep) from the water; and our father is a very old man.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:23. And this is not analogy but to understand the kinds of “coming” in the grand Quran.

O community scholars of the nation,I swear to you by Allah the Most High, the Great, the Kind, the Most Merciful, indeed for if you believed in the grand Quran to resort for judgement to its decisive, evident, clear verses I most certainly would bridle you with the Truth totally, and would silence your tongues of the doubters with falsehood and I sift all the prophetic narrations in the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah; prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so I defend off the sunna of my grandfather with all what Allah granted me of knowledge, so I make it with the grand Quran above my head and I make the forged narrations under my foot so I rub it with the bottom of my shoe, so if are seeing me on error, then overpower me with knowledge and an authority that is better guided than my authority if are truthful. And if you see me upon the Truth then you keep silent surely Allah’s curse is on you and (the curse) of His angels and the people altogether.

Perhaps one of the searchers about the fact would like to interrupt me so he says: “How do you curse the scholars of the nation?”. I surely say to him: I only curse who been made clear for him that I am calling to the Truth and I guide to a straight path, then he keeps silent from the acknowledgement in the Truth, so if he is a dumb satan he deserves Allah’s curse and His wrath, and as for if he was from Allah’s loyal-friends surely he will be with the Truth and does not fear in Allah a blame of a blamer, but I know that they are not denier of me; in fact they do not have certainty, then I say to them: My Lord is Ever Truthful that the people were not have certain faith in His signs, even the Muslims in the time of appearing of the Mahdi with signs of their Lord in which they do not have certainty, except those on whom my Lord has mercy so he believed in the sings of his Lord in the time of dialogue before the appearing with painful chastisement as a result of the passage of the tenth planet, and the seventh after your earth but you are an ignorant people: {and We will certainly make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:105

Possessor of knowledge of the Book the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4390 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر يُلجم بالبرهان أنّ القرآن المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 02 - 1429 هـ
    09 - 02 - 2008 مـ
    11:52 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

أنا المهديّ المنتظَر لا كذب يا طالب العلم ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..
    إلى أخي الكريم طالب العلم وكذلك إلى جميع علماء المسلمين من الذين اطّلعوا على بيان القرآن الحقّ في الإنترنت العالميّة أو تسلّمت لهم نسخ منه، اتّقوا الله وجميع المسلمين في ذمّتكم لئِن صدّقتم صدّقوا ولئن كذّبتم كذّبوا، فإن كنتم ترَونَني على الحقّ فلا تصمتوا والساكت عن الحقّ شيطانٌ أخرسٌ، وإن كنتم ترَونَني على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ فكذلك لا ينبغي لكم الصّمْت حتى لا يُضِلّ المدعو ناصر اليماني المسلمين إن كنتم ترَونَني على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ، فذودوا عن حياض الدين إن كنتم صادقين، ولكن للأسف إنّي أرى بعض علماء المسلمين يحاورني فيجادلني في الدّين حتى إذا غلبته بالحقّ انسحبَ ولم يعترف بشأني بعد ما تبيّن له أنّ الله حقاً زادني على جميع علماء الأمَّة بسطةً في علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم.

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ أُكرِّر فأقول: إنّني لم أقل بأنّني المهديّ المنتظَر من ذات نفسي؛ بل أفتاني في ذلك جدي محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، ولكنّ محمداً رسول الله يعلم بأنّ الرؤيا لا يُبنى عليها حكمٌ شرعيٌ ولذلك جعل بإذن الله برهان التصديق للرؤيا أنّه ما جادلني أحدٌ من علماء الأمَّة من القرآن العظيم إلاّ غلبتُه بالحقّ، فإن رأيتم يا معشر المسلمين بأنّه حقاً لا ترون عالماً يجادلني من القرآن إلاّ غلبتُه بالحقّ فقد تبيّن لجاهلكم وعالمكم التصديق للرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي في الحوار، فلا ينبغي لكم أن تصمتوا عن الحقّ وتلك حجة لله عليكم أن يُصدق الله الرؤيا بالحقّ، وإلى متى الصمت عن الحقّ؟

ويا معشر المسلمين كونوا شهداء بالحقّ بيني وبين علمائكم فإن رأيتموهم غلبوني بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ فقد كفّوا عن المسلمين شرّي حتى لا أُضِلَّ الأمَّة، وإن رأيتم أنّ الله قد جعلني المُهيمن عليهم بسلطان العلم من القرآن العظيم فقد تبيّن لكم أنّي حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر، وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أفتي بما يلي:

أولاً: في شأن عقيدتكم في عذاب القبر أنّه في حفرة الجسد فأنكر ذلك جملةً وتفصيلاً، ولم ينزل الله في ذلك من سلطان في القرآن العظيم بل ينفيه القرآن ويؤكد العذاب من بعد الموت للمجرمين منكم على الروح في النار من دون الجسد في الحياة البرزخيّة إلى يوم يبعثون.

ثانياً: في شأن عقيدتكم في صحة الروايات لفتنة المسيح الدجال بأنّ الله يؤيّده بالمعجزات فيقول يا سماء أمطري فتمطر ويا أرض أنبتي فتنبت ويُحيي الموتى فيفلق الرَجُل إلى نصفين فيمر بين الفلقتين ومن ثم يبعثه حيّاً بمعنى أنّه يُحيي الموتى كما تزعمون، ولكنّي أنكر ذلك جُملةً وتفصيلاً، فإنّ الله لا يؤيّد بآيات المعجزات للتصديق لأهل الباطل وكأنّه يريد لعباده الكفر؛ بل يؤيّد بآيات المعجزات للتصديق لدعوة الحقّ، ولكنّي أفتي في فتنة المسيح الدجال أنّها جنّة ونار ليس إلا، فأما النار فيستطيع أن يُوقدها أحدكم وأما الجنة فهي جنة الله في الأرض توجد في باطن أرضكم من تحت الثرى في أرض الريحان والأنام في الأرض المفروشة بالخضرة مستوية التضاريس مهّدها الله ونِعم الماهدون وقد بيّناها من القرآن العظيم وفصّلناها تفصيلاً وهي أرض المشرقين فتشرق عليها الشمس من جهتين متقابلتين وربّها الله وليس المسيح الدجال، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن:١٧].

وتصديقاً لقوله تعالى:
    {الرَّحْمَٰنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَىٰ ﴿٥﴾ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]. وقد أمرناكم بالتطبيق للتصديق فتجدون البيان الحقّ حقاً على الواقع الحقيقي.

ثالثاً: في شأن حدٍّ من الحدود الشرعيّة في رجم الزاني أو الزانية المتزوجين بأنّ الله لم يأمركم بذلك؛ بل حدّهم مائة جلدة للزاني والزانية الأحرار وخمسين جلدة للعبد والأمَة سواءً كانوا مُتزوّجين أم عازبين وأثبتنا ذلك من القرآن العظيم وفصّلناه تفصيلاً لأولي الألباب منكم.

رابعاً: في شأن عقيدتكم في البعث فأكثركم يظنّ أنّه بعثٌ واحدٌ، فنقول: بل يوجد في الكتاب بعثٌ في هذه الدنيا فيرجع إليكم جميع الذين يفترون على الله الكذب وهم يعلمون، ولكنّ المسيح الدجال سوف يستغل هذا البعث المحدود لبعض الأموات فيقول هذا يوم الخلود وأنّه الله وأنّ لديه جنّة وناراً ويقول أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأنّه الله ربّ العالمين، وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ذلك؛ بل هو كذّابٌ ولذلك يُسمّى المسيح الكذاب، بمعنى أنّه ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ والدليل على أنّه ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم هو أنّه يقول أنّه الله وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ذلك؛ بل سوف يقول لكم كما قال لبني إسرائيل من قبل وهو في المهد صبيّاً: {قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:٣٠].

خامساً: أكفر بعقيدتكم نتيجة الحديث الباطل أنّ سورة الإخلاص تعدل ثُلث القرآن وذلك مكرٌ يهوديٌّ لكي يكون الله ثالثَ ثلاثٍة وأنّ الله ثلث الكتاب والمسيح ثُلث ومريم الثلث الباقي من الكتاب! فكيف تعتقدون أنّ ذلك الحديث عن محمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم؟ فكيف يجعل سورة الإخلاص الخاصة بوصف ذات الرّب سبحانه تعدل ثلث القرآن؟ فهل تعلمون ما يريد المفترون على الله ورسوله من ذلك الحديث المُفترى؟ وذلك لكي يكون تصديقاً لعقيدة الباطل بأن الله لا يعدل إلا ثلث الكتاب وثلث المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمه الثلث الآخر؛ بل إنّكم بربكم تعدلون وأنتم لا تعلمون يا معشر المسلمين، أم إنّكم لا تفقهون ما جاء في سورة الإخلاص التي يقول الله فيها أنّه الأحد لا إله إلا هو الصمد وأنّه لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن له كفؤاً أحد.
    إذاً الآية تتكلم عن ذات الله سبحانه، فكيف تجعلون الله ثُلث القرآن أفلا تعقلون؟

ولربّما يود أحدكم أن يقاطعني فيقول: "إنّما يقصد الأجر". فنقول إنّما ذلك تمويه من المفترين بل الأجر في قراءة القرآن هو كما علّمكم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - بأنّ لقارئ القرآن بكل حرفٍ حسنةً ولا أقول
    {أَلَمْ} حرف بل ألف حرف واللام حرف والميم حرف. وكذلك يريد المنافقون أن لا تتدبّروا القرآن فيقول أحدكم ما دامت سورة الإخلاص تعدل ثلث القرآن فسوف أقرأها ثلاث مرات في اليوم وكأنّي ختمت القرآن في يوم، ومن ثم يتولّى عن التدبّر في آيات القرآن العظيم ويكتفي بقراءة سورة الإخلاص ثلاث مرات في اليوم وكأنّه قرأ القرآن كُلّه، فلا داعي أن يُتعب نفسه في قراءة القرآن!

ولكن ناصر اليماني يفتيكم في سورة الإخلاص أنّها حقيقةُ جميع ما يدعو إليه هذا القرآن العظيم وتهدي إلى صراط العزيز الحميد الذي عرَّف لكم صفات ذاته سبحانه في سورة الإخلاص أنّه الأحد الصمد وأنّه لم يلد ولم يولد وأنّه لم يكن له كفؤاً أحد.
    وجميع ما جاء في القرآن العظيم وفي جميع الكتب السماويّة تدعو إلى التصديق بما جاء في سورة الإخلاص وباقي القرآن تجدونه يجادل عن حقيقة سورة الإخلاص ويدعوكم إلى توحيد ربكم بأنّه الأحد؛ لا إله إلا هو ولا ثاني له، لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن له كفؤاً أحد، وذلك هو كُلّ ما جاء به القرآن العظيم وكذلك جميع الكتب السماوية من قبله.

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:٢٥].

فكيف تجعلون ذلك ثلث القرآن، أفلا تعقلون؟ بل جميع ما جاء في القرآن يدعو إلى حقيقة القول الثقيل لا إله إلا الله الأحد، ولا أعلم بشيء يزن هذا القول الثقيل حتى لو جُعلت السماوات والأرض وما بينهما في كفة وكلمة التوحيد في كفة لرجحت كلمة لا إله إلا الله الأحد لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن له كفؤاً أحد، فكيف يفتنونكم عن عقيدتكم يا معشر علماء الأمَّة فتجعلون ذلك يعدل ثُلث القرآن؟ أفلا تتّقون؟

سادساً: أنفي عقيدتكم الباطل بأنّ الصراط المستقيم يؤدي إلى نار جهنم، ولربّما يود أحد علماء الأمَّة أو عامة المسلمين أن يقول: "ومن ذا الذي يقول أنّ الصراط المستقيم يؤدي إلى نار جهنم؟". فنقول: عقيدة الباطل المدسوسة والتي جعلت صراط الحقّ وصراط الباطل طريقاً واحدة تمرّ على نار جهنم فيسقط أهل النار في النار ويمضي أصحاب الجنّة على الصراط فوق جهنم ثم يدخلون إلى الجنّة.

ولربّما يودّ أحدكم يا معشر علماء الأمَّة أن يقاطعني فيقول: "بل الصراط المستقيم أحدُّ من السيف وأرهفُ من الشعرة هذا ما قاله الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام، وأنّه يمر فوق النار فيسقط أصحاب النار". ومن ثم يأتيني بالآيات المتشابهات مع روايات الفتنة في ظاهرهن ولا يزَلن بحاجة إلى التأويل فيقول: "أم لم تقرأ يا ناصر اليماني قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ عَنِ الصِّرَاطِ لَنَاكِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:٧٤]؟ وكذلك ألم تقرأ يا ناصر اليماني قوله تعالى: {وَإِنْ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَقْضِيًّا ﴿٧١﴾ ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم]؟".

ومن ثم يُردّ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فأقول لكم: يا معشر علماء الأمَّة إنّّي
    لا أدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى الآيات المتشابهات مع أحاديث الفتنة؛ بل أدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى الآيات المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات واللاتي لم يجعلهن الله في أسف ناصر اليماني ولا جميع الراسخين في العلم لكي يأتوكم بتأويلهن؛ بل جعلهن الله واضحاتٍ بيّناتٍ لأنهنَّ أمّ الكتاب لذلك جعلهن واضحات لعالمكم وجاهلكم لا يزيغ عنهن إلا هالكٌ، وحتماً الذين في قلوبهم زيغٌ عن الحقّ الواضح والبيّن فيهن فسوف يتّبع الآيات المُتشابهات مع أحاديث وروايات الفتنة وينبذ الآيات المُحكمات الواضحات البيّنات وراء ظهره ويستمسك بالآيات المتشابهات مع الأحاديث الموضوعة، وذلك لأنّه يبغي إثبات حديث الفتنة لأنّه لا يريد إلا التمسّك بالسُّنة فقط وإنّما أعجبته آيات متشابهات في القرآن مع تلك الأحاديث برغم أنّه يعلم أنّ تلك الآيات لا تزال بحاجة إلى التأويل فيزعم أنّ هذه الأحاديث جاءت تأويلاً لتلك الآيات فهو كذلك يريد تأويل المتشابه من القرآن ولذلك قال الله تعالى:{هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٧} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران]

وإذا تدبّرتم هذه الآية التي تحذّركم من اتّباع الآيات المتشابهة مع أحاديث الفتنة برغم أنّ هذه الأحاديث تُخالف الآيات المحكمات في القرآن في نفس الموضوع فسوف تجدون بأنّ الله يقول إنّ الذين يتَّبعون المتشابه إنّما يبتغون الفتنة، فهل تظنّون بأنّ هذا العالم الذي اتّبع المتشابه أنّه يريد الفتنة للأمّة؟ كلا ثم كلا، فلو كان يريد الفتنة للأمّة لما قال الله عنه بأنّه يريد كذلك تأويل القرآن بالحقّ في قوله تعالى:
    {ابْتِغاءَ الفِتْنَة وَابْتِغاءَ تَأْويلِهِ}، إذاً ما هو المقصود من هذه الآية التي تتكلّم عن بعض العلماء بأنّهم يبتغون الفتنة وكذلك يبتغون تأويل القرآن؟

وسوف نفتيكم بالحقّ أنّ هؤلاء من العلماء المجتهدين يريدون تأويل القرآن المتشابه مع هذه الأحاديث التي هم متمسّكون بها فيظنّون بأنّها جاءت لتأويل هذه الآيات المتشابهات مع أحاديث الفتنة غير أنّهم لا يعلمون أنّها فتنةٌ موضوعةٌ من قبل شياطين البشر من اليهود؛ بل يظنّونها عن رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم.

وما أريد قوله لكم يا إخواني علماء المسلمين هو: لماذا لا تتركون تأويل المُتشابه والذي لا يعلم بتأويله إلا الله وحده ويُعلِّمه للراسخين في العلم ومن ثم تتمسّكون بالآيات المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات والتي جعلهن الله أمّ الكتاب في تصحيح عقيدة المسلم ولا يزيغ عنهن إلا هالكٌ، فإذا رجعتم إلى المحكمات في شأن الصراط المستقيم فسوف تجدون في الكتاب أنّ الصراط المستقيم هو صراط العزيز الحميد يؤدي بمن سلكه إلى النّعيم وليس إلى الجحيم ولا خوف عليهم ولا هم يحزنون، ومن مات وهو سالك نجدَ الصراطِ المستقيم دخل الجنة لأنّ نجد الصراط المستقيم يؤدي إلى جنة النعيم وليس الناس يسلكون الصراط المستقيم في الآخرة كلا ثم كلا، فلا يوجد هناك عمل بل حساب بلا عمل
    ؛ بل السلوك في الصراط المستقيم هو في الدنيا حتى يأتيه الموت وهو على صراط العزيز الحميد ومن ثم يدخله هذا الصراط إلى الجنة.

وإنّما الصراط المستقيم معنويٌ عقائديٌ؛ درب القلوب المُبصرة، فمن أراد صراط العزيز الحميد فليعمل عملاً صالحاً ولا يشرك في عبادة ربه أحداً وذلك نَجْدُ الصالحين. وأما النّجْدُ الآخر فهو سبيل الطاغوت ويؤدي إلى نار جهنم فإذا مات وهو في سبيل الغيِّ والضلال دخل النار.

ولم يجعل الله صراط الأخيار وصراط الكفار صراطاً واحداً يؤدي إلى نار جهنم، ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ بل هما نَجْدان في اتجاهين متعاكسين، فنَجْدٌ تجدون من سلكه فازَ برضوان الله وأمّا النّجْدُ الآخر فمن سلكه فقد نال غضب الله وأرضى عدوَّه الشيطان الرجيم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُ عَيْنَيْنِ ﴿٨﴾ وَلِسَانًا وَشَفَتَيْنِ ﴿٩﴾ وَهَدَيْنَاهُ النَّجْدَيْنِ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البلد].

فنجْد الحقّ يؤدي إلى النعيم ونَجْدُ الطاغوت يدعو حزبه ليكونوا من أصحاب السعير، وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّا هَدَيْنَاهُ السَّبِيلَ إِمَّا شَاكِرًا وَإِمَّا كَفُورًا ﴿٣} صدق الله العظيم [الانسان]، فإن سلك سبيل الحقّ فهو من الشاكرين لربّهم وإن انقلب على عقبيه وسلك الطريق المخالف للسبيل الحقّ فهو من الكافرين.

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة لا أجد في الكتاب بأنّ السلوك في الصراط المستقيم يوجد في الآخرة على نار جهنم؛ بل هو في الدنيا، وعجبي من أمركم أفلا ترون أنّكم تقولون في اليوم عديد المرات في جميع الركعات:
    {بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿١﴾ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ربّ العالمين ﴿٢﴾ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٣﴾ مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ ﴿٤﴾ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ ﴿٥﴾ اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفاتحة]! ولكنّكم جعلتم بعقيدتكم صراط الحقّ والمعوج واحدة برغم أنّكم تقولون غير صراط المغضوب عليهم بفاتحة الدعاء: {اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم، وفي جميع الآيات عن الصراط في الكتاب تجدونه في الدنيا صراطاً معنويّاً عقائديّاً يسلكه أصحاب القلوب المبصرة، وقال الله تعالى:{وَهُدُوا إِلَى الطَّيِّبِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ وَهُدُوا إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٢٤} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

فكيف يؤدي الصراط المستقيم إلى نار جهنّم ثم إلى الجنة؟ أفلا تعقلون؟ وهو طريق الأمن والأمان ويأتي صاحبه آمناً يوم القيامة، أفلا تتّقون؟ وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّكَ لَتَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٧٣} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]، وسلوكه في الدنيا وليس في الآخرة، وأما في الآخرة فصراط الجنة والنار ليس معنويّاً، بل طريق تؤدي إلى الجنة وطريق أخرى تؤدي إلى نار جهنم، وقال الله تعالى: {احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

ولا أظنّ هذه الآية تحتاج إلى التأويل نظراً لأنّها من المُحكمات الواضحات تُفيد بأنّ الطريق إلى النار غير الطريق إلى الجنّة ولكنّكم بعقيدتكم جعلتموهما طريقاً واحداً تؤدي إلى نار جهنّم وهي نفس الطريق إلى الجنة، وإنّما أهل النار يتساقطون من على الصراط إلى النار! ولو كانت هذه العقيدة حقّاً لما وجدتم هذه الآية في القرآن للتحديد بأنّ الطريق إلى النار غير الطريق إلى الجنَّة، ولن أفسّر هذه الآية فهي واضحة وكذلك توجد في القرآن العظيم من ضمن الآيات المحكمات تقول أنّه عندما يُساق أصحاب النار صوب النار بأنّهم يفترقون إلى سبع جماعات زُمراً متوجّهين صوب أبواب جهنم السّبعة، فلكل بابٍ منهم جزء مقسوم، وكذلك يتوجّه أصحاب الجنَّة إلى الجنة زُمراً فهذه تخالف لما تعتقدون جملة وتفصيلاً؛ بل اختلافاً كثيراً وتنفي عقيدتكم بأنّ الناس يساقون أجمعين صوب نار جهنم ليسلكوا الصراط المستقيم الممدود على نار جهنم فمنهم من يسقط من على الصراط في نار جهنم والآخرون يستمرون في سلوك الصراط المستقيم الممدود على نار جهنم حتى يدخلوا إلى الجنة! ولكنّ الآيات المحكمات لعقيدتكم لبالمرصاد وسوف تجدون الآيات المحكمات في هذا الشأن تخالف لعقيدة الباطل، فانظروا إلى هذه الآية المحكمة والتي لم يجعلها الله بأسف ناصر محمد اليماني لكي يُأوِّلَها للأمَّة، ولم يجعلها الله بأسف جميع الراسخين في العلم لتأويلها نظراً لأنّها واضحةٌ وبيّنةٌ ومُفصَّلةٌ تفصيلاً من لدن عليم حكيم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَصَعِقَ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا مَنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ ثُمَّ نُفِخَ فِيهِ أُخْرَىٰ فَإِذَا هُمْ قِيَامٌ يَنْظُرُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ وَأَشْرَقَتِ الْأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّهَا وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ وَجِيءَ بِالنَّبِيِّينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ بالحقّ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ وَوُفِّيَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَا عَمِلَتْ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٧٠﴾ وَسِيقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ زُمَرًا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوهَا فُتِحَتْ أَبْوَابُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِنْكُمْ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِ رَبِّكُمْ وَيُنْذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَٰذَا قَالُوا بَلَىٰ وَلَٰكِنْ حَقَّتْ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٧١﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلُوا أَبْوَابَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا فَبِئْسَ مَثْوَى الْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ ﴿٧٢﴾ وَسِيقَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ زُمَرًا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوهَا وَفُتِحَتْ أَبْوَابُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ طِبْتُمْ فَادْخُلُوهَا خَالِدِينَ ﴿٧٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

فقد علمتم يا قوم من خلال هذه الآية المُحكمة والتي لا تحتاج إلى تأويل بأنّ أهل النار يُساقون صوب النار زُمراً فيتمّ تقسيمهم إلى سبع جماعاتٍ بعدد أبواب نار جهنم السبعة فلكل باب منهم جزءٌ مقسومٌ:
    {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوهَا فُتِحَتْ أَبْوَابُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِنْكُمْ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِ رَبِّكُمْ وَيُنْذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَٰذَا قَالُوا بَلَىٰ وَلَٰكِنْ حَقَّتْ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٧١﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلُوا أَبْوَابَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا فَبِئْسَ مَثْوَى الْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وكذلك أصحاب الجنّة يساقون صوب الجنّة زمراً جماعات، ولكنّ عقيدة الباطل التي يعتقدها المسلمون بمكرٍ من اليهود تقول أنّ الناس يساقون أجمعين صوب نار جهنم فيسلكون الصراط المُستقيم جميعاً على نار جهنم فأصحاب النار يسقطون! أفلا ترون بأنّ بين هذه العقيدة المنكرة وبين الآيات المُحكمات البيّنات اختلافاً كثيراً؟ ولكنّكم ستجدون هذه العقيدة المنكرة تتشابه مع ظاهر آيات أُخر لا تزال بحاجة إلى تأويل كمثال قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنْ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَقْضِيًّا ﴿٧١﴾ ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

ومن ثم تجدون الحديث المُفترى المدسوس بخبث قد تشابه مع ظاهر هذه الآية وذلك لكي تظنّوا بأنّ هذا الحديث جاء بياناً لها عن محمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، وإليكم الحديث المفترى والذي يشابه هذه الآية في ظاهرها:
    [ قَالَ رَسُول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: يَرِد النَّاس النَّار ثُمَّ يَصْدُرُونَ مِنْهَا بِأَعْمَالِهِمْ فَمِنْهُمْ كَلَمْحِ الْبَصَر ثُمَّ كَالرِّيحِ ثُمَّ كَحُضْرِ الْفَرَس ثُمَّ كَالرَّاكِبِ الْمُجِدّ فِي رَحْله ثُمَّ كَشَدِّ الرَّجُل فِي مَشَيْته]، وكذب أعداء الله، وما كان لمحمدٍ رسول الله أن ينطق بحديثٍ يخالف القرآن المحكم البيّن في هذا الشأن، أفلا تعقلون؟

ولكنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ حقيق لا أقول على الله ورسوله غير الحقّ أفتيكم في تأويل هذه الآية المتشابهة مع حديث الفتنة المدسوس وأبيّن لكم حقيقة الورود في هذا الموضع وأفصِّله من القرآن تفصيلاً، فأمّا الورود في هذا الموضع فلا يقصد به الدخول وإن ظننتم أنّه الدخول فسوف تكون لكم الآيات المحكمات لعقيدة المنكر لبالمرصاد فتجدونها تنفي ذلك جملةً وتفصيلاً.

إذاً ما هو الورود المقصود في هذه الآية؟ وإليكم الفتوى بأنَّه الوصول إلى الساحة لرؤية جهنّم لمن يرى من الناس أجمعين، فبشكل عامٍ يرونها أجمعون لكي يحمد اللهَ أهلُ الجنّة إذ نجّاهم من هذه النار التي تلظّى لا يصلاها إلا الأشقى، وأما أصحابها فسوف ينزع الرُعبُ منهم أفئدتَهم، نزّاعة للشوى تدعو من أدبر وتولّى، فالورود إلى ساحة جهنّم شاملٌ للناس أجمعين، فبُرِّزت الجحيم لمن يرى بشكل عام
    تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر]، ومن ثم يتفرّقون من بعد الحشر للناس أجمعين إلى ساحة جهنم ثم يتفرّقون تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَتَفَرَّقُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَهُمْ فِي رَوْضَةٍ يُحْبَرُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَلِقَاءِ الْآخِرَةِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

إذاً الورود المقصود في هذه الآية مَثَلُه كمثل ورود موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام إلى ماء مدين ولكنّكم تعلمون بأنّه لم يدخل إلى ماء مدين؛ بل ورد إليه أي وصل إلى ساحة بئر مدين، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَمَّا وَرَدَ مَاءَ مَدْيَنَ وَجَدَ عَلَيْهِ أُمَّةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ يَسْقُونَ وَوَجَدَ مِن دُونِهِمُ امْرَأَتَيْنِ تَذُودَانِ ۖ قَالَ مَا خَطْبُكُمَا ۖ قَالَتَا لَا نَسْقِي حَتَّىٰ يُصْدِرَ الرِّعَاءُ ۖ وَأَبُونَا شَيْخٌ كَبِيرٌ ﴿٢٣} صدق الله العظيم [القصص]. وليس هذا قياساً؛ بل لفهم أنواع الورود في القرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة الإسلاميّة أقسم لكم بالله العلي العظيم البرّ الرحيم لئن آمنتم بالقرآن العظيم أن نحتكم إلى آياته المُحكمات الواضحات البيِّنات لأُلْجِمَنَّكُم بالحقّ إلجاماً وأخرس ألسنة الممترين بالباطل وأغربل جميع الأحاديث النَّبويّة في سنة محمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، فأدافع عن سُنّة جدّي بكل ما آتاني الله من العلم فأجعلها مع القرآن العظيم فوق رأسي وأجعل الأحاديث المُفتراة تحت قدمي فأفركها بنعلي، فإن كنتم ترَونَني على ضلالٍ فاغلبوني بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ هو أهدى من سلطاني إن كنتم صادقين. وإن كنتم ترونَني على الحقّ ومن ثمّ تصمتون فإنّ عليكم لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين.

ولربما يودّ أحد الباحثين عن الحقيقة أن يقاطعني فيقول: "كيف تلعن علماء الأمَّة؟". فأقول له إنّما ألعن من تبيّن له أنّي أدعو إلى الحقّ وأهدي إلى صراط مستقيم ومن ثمّ يصمت عن الاعتراف بالحقّ بعد ما تبيّن له الحقّ، فإذاً هو شيطانٌ أخرس يستحق لعنة الله وغضبه، وأمّا إذا كان من أولياء الله فسوف يكون مع الحقّ ولا يخشى في الله لومة لائم، ولكنّي أعلم أنّهم ليسوا مكذّبين بشأني؛ بل لا يوقنون، ومن ثمّ أقول لهم: صدق ربّي بأنّ الناس كانوا بآياته لا يوقنون، حتى المسلمين في زمن ظهور المهديّ بآيات ربّهم لا يوقنون، إلا من رحم ربّي فصدّق بآيات ربّه في زمن الحوار من قبل الظهور بعذابٍ أليمٍ من جرّاء مرور الكوكب العاشر والسابع من بعد أرضكم ولكنّكم قومٌ تجهلون:
    {وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٥} صدق الله العظيم[الأنعام].

صاحب علم الكتاب المهديّ المنتظَر الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله والقرآن العظيم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

24 - 12 - 1430 AH
    12 - 12 - 2009 AD
    01:34 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

This holy verse is the foundation of the call to resort for judgement to Allah's Book:
    {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}

Truthful Allah the Great

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The narrations are in the thousands in the books of the two parties, and only saw except one narration which has elaborated in one Surah, is this considered justification that you transcend above the nation and claim the Mahdism? O brother, if you want the dialogue do not recline behind the computer, and rather that you go down to the people go at the street if you are truthful, then when you will be sent to save the world? This an introduction of my research and dialogue with you. And respect you highly that you do not use your weapon the miserable supervision in order to delete posts surely I have multiple devices through which I enter till I invalidated your topic. Peace
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you O Nasrallah, welcome and hello to you with us as an honorable guest of a great distinction if you argued with us with knowledge and not vain arguing, and do not think that we are cowards we block who Allah added to him abundance of knowledge as they do some of the supervisors of the Islamic sites of yours, no then not, it is then why did we prepared this global table to have dialogue with the scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews and all the humans except that we have dialogue with them from the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder to whom of them desired to come forward for the pledge of allegiance after the ratification or remains behind for he would delay the ratification in following the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder until the night precedes before the daylight because of the passage of planet hell-fire.

O my honorable brother; it is only blocking the fools who do not argue with knowledge; in fact with insult, cursing and verbal-abuse, so as long as you push back the argument with (another) argument surely we will come to you with better guiding (knowledge) than your knowledge, and most upright path, and most truthful effective-word, but unfortunately I have seen in you a flaw that you ruled against us before you ponder over the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; in fact you read the first statement for him that you have read so you think that I do not argue except with one verse, and I think you mean the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82

Then I say to you: Surely if you overpower me you and all scholars of the nation in explanation of this verse and you come with an explanation for it that is better guiding and most truthful-effective word (speech), so if you did and you would never do; surely the whole supporters of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in different countries of the Arab and foreign, they have to turn back from following Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you were able to change the explanatory-statement for this verse, that’s because it is the foundation which established on it the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, so if you could to demolish the foundation then most certainly will be demolished the Yemeni castle; width and length (of it). But I swear by the All Merciful the creator of mankind and jinn WHo taught me the True explanatory-statement for the Quran an oath placed in advance before you have dialogue with me that you can never ever bring an explanatory-statement that is better guiding than the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and most truthful-effective word, and most upright path as long the heavens and the earth endure, so is there after the Truth but falsehood. O my honorable brother, here is my advice to you: Ponder a lot over the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and surely it will strengthen the light little by little in your heart then you will be of the certain in the Truth from your Lord, that’s because you will find that you wronged Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with your word that he does not argue except with one verse and he desire to raise the world and set it down so he says that he is the Awaited Mahdi. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you and I say: Surely lying has short ropes and your disputes in issues are many and not only in this verse, so do not be very hasty, and ponder over what I say, surely you would never find it a word of satan in fact the word of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran, indeed for each call a proof, so bridle me with knowledge better guiding than what my Lord taught me if you are truthful; even in one issue only, and far from very far. O my honorable brother, how much you are ignorant about my importance nor you compass in my secret, I ask Allah to forgive you and make you see with the Truth, surely my Lord is Forgiving Merciful.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother; The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6485 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر يُلجم بالبرهان أنّ القرآن المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث ..

- 3 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    25 - 12 - 1430 هـ
    12 - 12 - 2009 مـ
    01:34 صباحاً

هذه الآية الكريمة هي أساس دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَّلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صـــــدق الله العظيم ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    الأحاديث بالآلاف في كتب الفريقين، ومارأينا إلا حديثاً واحداً قد أسهبت فيه وسورة واحدة، فهل هذا يعد مسوغاً أن تتعالى على الأمة وتدعي المهدويه؟ يا أخ إن أردت المحاورة فلا تقبع وراء الكمبيوتر، فالأحرى بك أن تنزل إلى الناس بالشارع إن كنت من الصادقين، ثم متى تبعث لتنقذ العالم؟ هذه مقدمات بحثي معك ومحاورتك. واربأ بك أن لا تستخدم سلاح الإشراف البائس لكي تحذف المشاركات فان لي عدة أجهزة أدخل من خلالها إليك إلى أن أبطل أحدوثتك. سلام
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسّلين والحمدُ للهِ ربّ العالمين..
    السلام عليكم (يا نصر الله) ورحمته وبركاته، وأهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بك لدينا ضيفاً كريماً وذا مقامٍ عظيمٍ إذا حاججتنا بالعلم وليس بالجدل العقيم، ولا تفكّر أنّنا جُبناء نحظر من زاده الله بسطةً في العلم علينا كما يفعل بعض المشرفين على مواقعكم الإسلاميّة، كلا ثم كلا، إذاً لماذا أعدَدْنا هذه الطاولة العالميّة لحوار علماء المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود وكافة البشر إلا لنحاججهم من البيان الحقّ للذّكر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدّم إلى البيعة من بعد التصديق أو يتأخّر فيؤخِّر التّصديق في اتّباع البيان الحقّ للذِّكر حتى يسبق الليل النهار بسبب مرور كوكب النار.

ويا أخي الكريم؛ إنما يتمّ حجب السفهاء الذين لا يجادلون بالعلم بل بالسّبِّ واللعن والشتم، فما دُمت تقرع الحجّة بالحُجة فسوف نأتيك بأهدى من علمك وأقوم سبيلاً وأصدق قيلاً، ولكن للأسف قد رأيتُ فيك عيباً وهو أنّك حكمتَ علينا من قبل أن تتدبّر بيان ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل قرأت له البيان الأول الذي قرأته فتظنّ أنّي لا أجادل إلا بآيةٍ واحدةٍ! وأراك تقصد قول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَّلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ثم أقول لك فإن غلبتني أنت وكافّة علماء الأمَّة في بيان هذه الآية وجئتم ببيان لها أهدى سبيلاً وأقوم قيلاً، فإذا فعلتم ولن تفعلوا فعلى كافة أنصار الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني في مختلف الدول العربيّة والأعجميّة أن ينقلبوا عن اتِّباع ناصر محمد اليماني لو تستطيع أن تغيّر بيان هذه الآية وذلك لأنّها هي الأساس الذي تأسست عليه دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإذا استطعتم أن تهدموا الأساس فحتماً سوف ينهدم قصر اليماني طولاً وعرضاً، ولكنّي أقسمُ بالرحمن خالق الإنس والجان الذي علّمني البيان الحقّ للقرآن قسماً مقدّماً من قبل أن تحاورني أنّك لا ولن تستطيع أن تأتي له ببيانٍ هو أهدى من بيان ناصر محمد اليماني وأصدق قيلاً وأقوم سبيلاً ما دامت السماوات والأرض، فهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟

ويا أخي الكريم إليك نصيحتي: تدبّر كثيراً من بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني وسوف يقوى النور شيئاً فشيئاً في قلبك ثم تكون من الموقنين بالحقّ من ربّك وذلك لأنّك سوف تجد أنّك ظلمت ناصر محمد اليماني بقولك أنّه لم يجادلكم إلا بآيةٍ واحدةٍ ويريد أن يقيم الدنيا ويقعدها فيقول أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر. ثم يردّ عليك المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: إنّ الكذب حباله قصيرةٌ، واختلافكم في مسائلَ كثيرةٍ وليس فقط في هذه الآية، فلا تكن عجولاً وتدبّر لما أقول فلن تجده قولَ الشيطان بل كلام الرحمن في محكم القرآن، فلكل دعوى برهانٌ، فألجِمْني بعلمٍ أهدى ممّا علّمني ربّي إن كنت من الصادقين ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط. وهيهات هيهات يا أخي الكريم، فكم تجهل قدري ولا تحيط بسرّي غفر الله لك وبصّرك بالحقّ إنّ ربّي غفور رحيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

24 - 12 - 1430 AH
    12 - 12 - 2009 AD
    06:47 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

{..And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: The pardon (to others)..}
    Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace upon the seal of the prophets and messengers (who were) before him and their righteous the purified families, and the followers to the Truth in every time and place..

Allah the Most High said: {..And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: The pardon (to others).. }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:219

Since I am the Imam Mahdi; I know that form the most loved spending to Allah is pardoning the people and I want my Lord to increase me with His love and His nearness. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon the people. And Allah loves the doers of good (to others).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:134

Based on that I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi I just pardoned the people altogether who harmed us and insulted us in our site or came to hinder away from us they had been banned, and I pardoned all the banned ones at the global table of dialogue the sight of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or the pardon may be a reminder for them and that you be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil. I hope from the honorable supervisor Al-Hosain son of Omar and all the Board of Directors to excuse the Awaited Mahdi so they compete with him in Allah’s love and His nearness, so they would follow him with the comprehensive pardon and patience, and their reward is with Allah, and a new page to all banned ones that they may do good as Allah did good to them and inspired His servant with pardoning them, is the reward of goodness is nothing but goodness?

As for who were blocked at all times as Nasrallah, he has to register once again with the same membership and will be activated, surely, let him keep his duty to Allah his Lord from hindering away from the Truth, and the forging of lies against the True Awaited Mahdi from His Lord and to know that Allah is Severe in punishment and only who remember are those of understanding.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Allah’s khalifa and His servant; The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1254

اقتباس المشاركة 6486 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر يُلجم بالبرهان أنّ القرآن المرجع لما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث ..

- 4 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    25 - 12 - 1430 هـ
    12 - 12 - 2009 مـ
    06:47 مساءً

{ وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنْفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ } صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين من قبله وآلهم الطيّبين المُتطهّرين والتابعين للحقِّ في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين..

قال الله تعالى:
    {وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢١٩].

وبما أنّي الإمام المهدي أعلمُ أنّ مِن أحبّ النفقات إلى الله العفو عن الناس، وأريدُ أن يزيدني ربّي بحُبِّه وقُربه تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿١٣٤} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران].

وعليه فإنّي أشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّي الإمام المهديّ قد عفوتُ عن الناس أجمعين الذين أساءوا إلينا وشتمونا في موقعنا أو جاءوا ليصدّوا عن أمرنا فتمَّ حظرهم وعفوتُّ عن كافّة المحظورين في طاولة الحوار العالميّة موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني عسى أن يُحدِث لهم العفو ذِكراً ومعذرة إلى ربّكم ولعلهم يتّقون، وأرجو من المشرف الكريم (الحسين بن عمر) وكافّة مجلس الإدارة أن يعذروا المهديّ المنتظَر فينافسوه في حُبّ الله وقربه فيتّبعوه بالعفو الشامل والصبر وأجرهم على الله، وصفحةٌ جديدةٌ لكافة المحظورين علّهم يحسنوا كما أحسن الله إليهم وألهمَ عبده بالعفو عنهم، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلا الإحسان؟

أما الذين تمّ حذفهم بالمَرّة أمثال (نصر الله) فعليه أن يسجِّل مرةً أخرى بنفس العضويّة وسوف يتمّ تفعيله، فليتّقِ الله ربّه من الصدّ عن الحقّ والافتراء على المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّه ويعلمُ أنَّ الله شديدُ العقاب وإنّما يتذكّر أولو الألباب.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
    أخو المسلمين الذليل على المؤمنين؛ خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ إلى الصراط المستقيم؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Explanatory-statement for the proof of sending the Imam Mahdi in the decisive Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-01-2018, 12:32 PM
  2. Explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi to the president of senior scholars’ board in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..
    آخر مشاركة: 11-07-2016, 12:25 AM
  3. Nullifying the narration which says that Allah third of three in the grand Quran..
    آخر مشاركة: 12-03-2016, 11:08 PM
  4. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 11-12-2014, 03:08 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •