الإسم:	images4.jpg 
مشاهدات:	566 
الحجم:	9.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2964

12 - 04 - 1436 AH
01 - 02 - 2015 AD
06:52 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

Urgent to all disputing political parties over the authority in Yemen and to all people government and population of Yemen..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers, after this..

From the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all leaders of of the disputed parties in Yemen, peace and mercy of Allah be upon you and his blessings, Listen and understand what we will speak of it by the just judgement in this important statement, I surely call on to you to Allah’s judgement among you in what you are differing if you were pleased in Allah being a judge among you and who refused; to his Lord is his return then upon Him is his account.

O community of the parties leaders in Yemen, save your people and Yemen. Indeed it became on the brink of a pit of fire, we will write to you the right solution for all parties to resolve all issues of the parties with a final rooted solution by Allah's permission if you responded to the call for the arbitration by the decisive law of Allah Alone. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shura] 42-10

You have to know that Allah's judgement among you should be firstly by nullifying the multiplicity of the political and sectarian parties for it is forbidden among the believers in Allah's religion implementation for Allah's judgement to you in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {So set thy face for religion, being upright, the nature made by Allah in which He has created men. There is no altering Allah’s creation. That is the right religion — but most people do not know,(30) Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rome] 30:30-32

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, thou hast no concern with them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:105

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {He has made plain to you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We have revealed to you, and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus — to establish religion and not to be divided therein. Hard for the polytheists is that to which thou callest them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shura] 42:13

Then Allah ordered you to hold fast by Allah’s rope the great Quran and to disbelieve in what came violating to Allah’s judgement in all of your books and in your constitution, Allah had ordered you to leave behind your backs what violates the great Quran and to hold fast by Allah’s rope the great Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:174-175

And to follow Allah’s book and the True sunna of His messenger except what you found it in the sunna came violating to Allah’s judgement in the decisive-law of the great Quran, you have to know the certain knowledge that whatever narrative or story came violating to the decisive-law of the great Quran you should know that this narration is forged against the prophet, and what was for Mohammad messenger of Allah is to order you in what Allah ordered it, so what violated the order of the All Merciful in the prophet’s sunna then know that this narration is fabricated and came from satan through the loyal-fiends of human satans the forgers and did not notice the two sheikh Al-Bukhari and Muslim and many of the narrators. For example; the two sheikh Al-Bukhari and Muslim agreed on a narration of a story said that it is from the prophet forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family as follows: Son of Omar may Allah be peased with them narrated that Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him said: [I was ordered to fight the people until they testify that no deity but Allah and that Mohammad is messenger of Allah, and they keep up the prayers and pay the poor rate (Zakat) so if they did that they protected from me their blood and their wealth except by Islam's right and upon Allah to call them to account.] Agreed upon it.

But I call on Allah to witness and sufficient by Allah as a Witness that this narration is forged against Allah And His messenger to the fact that it came violating to all what Allah commanded His messenger in the decisive great Quran because Allah did not command His messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family to compel the people until they are believers In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {There is no compulsion in religion — the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:256

And violating the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:29

Perhaps one of human blood spellers and he think that he is striving in the way of Allah and he striving in the way of the outcast satan and the obstruction against the religion would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely this verse just been erased and done exchanging it with the word of Allah the Most High: {So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:5, and for that Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him said: [I was ordered to fight the people until they testify that no deity but Allah and that Mohammad is messenger of Allah, and they keep up the prayers and pay the poor rate (Zakat) so if they did that they protected from me their blood and their wealth except by Islam's right and upon Allah to call them to account.] Agreed on it.”

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni raises the argument against him and I say: May Allah destroy you O enemy of Allah and His messenger - enmity to Allah and His messenger without an intention from you but you are a follower to satan’s command with your thinking that it is a command of the All Merciful- O man indeed the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:5, the implementation is limited in the sacred mosque and what is adjoining it in honored Mecca for the fact Allah had forbidden the polytheists and all disbelievers to stay in the honored Mecca to make absolutely for the believing Muslims to make pilgrimage to Allah’s House for them alone and not mixing with them the disbelievers and the polytheists while bearing witness to disbelief against themselves. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:28

And Allah gave them an appointment for leaving the honored Mecca and from the adjoining of the sacred mosque in Mecca with their commerce and what they possess, and Allah made the end of the appointment to leave for their last of them till the end of Muharram the sacred month. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from liability to the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not escape Allah. And announce painful chastisement to those who disbelieve ,(3)Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up anyone against you; so fulfil their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty.(4) So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(5) And if anyone of the idolaters seek thy protection, protect him till he hears the word of Allah, then convey him to his place of safety. This is because they are a people who know not.(6) How can there be an agreement for the idolaters with Allah and with His Messenger, except those with whom you made an agreement at the Sacred Mosque? So as long as they are true to you, be true to them. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty.(7) How (can it be)? And if they prevail against you, they respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant in your case. They would please you with their mouths while their hearts refuse; and most of them are transgressors.(8) They have taken a small price for the messages of Allah, so they hinder (others) from His way. Surely evil is that which they do.(9) They respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant, in the case of a believer. And these are they who go beyond the limits.(10) But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith. And We make the messages clear for a people who know.(11) And if they break their oaths after their agreement and revile your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief — surely their oaths are nothing — so that they may desist.(12) Will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Messenger, and they attacked you first? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are believers.(13) Fight them; Allah will chastise them at your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and relieve the hearts of a believing people,(14) And remove the rage of their hearts. And Allah turns (mercifully) to whom He pleases. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.(15) Do you think that you would be left alone while Allah has not yet known those of you who struggle hard and take not anyone as an intimate friend besides Allah and His Messenger and the believers? And Allah is Aware of what you do.(16) The idolaters have no right to maintain the mosques of Allah, while bearing witness to disbelief against themselves. These it is whose works are vain; and in the Fire will they abide.(17) Only he can maintain the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:3-18

O community of Muslims, in spite that I am the Imam Mahdi calling all humans to worshiping Allah, Him Alone nor partners for Him, if Allah made me to appear on earth then the populations of humans refuse to worship Allah, the One the All Mighty; and only held tightly in worshiping idols, I surely would not have fought them, in fact if I fight them because they did not worship Allah but they worship idols, if I spill their blood for the excuse of their worship for the idols I would not had found for me a loyal-friend not a supporter and indeed Allah would chastise me with an exemplary chastisement because Allah ordered the prophets and who followed them of the believers to give the freedom of faith and worship to the people because there is no compulsion in the religion. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I am commanded to serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience,(11) And I am commanded to be the first of those who submit.(12) Say: I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day.(13) Say: Allah I serve, being sincere to Him in my obedience.(14) Serve then what you will besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who lose themselves and their people on the day of Resurrection. Now surely that is the manifest loss!(15) They shall have coverings of fire above them and coverings beneath them. With that Allah makes His servants to fear; so keep your duty to Me, O My servants.(16) And those who eschew the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18) He against whom the sentence of chastisement is due — canst thou save him who is in the Fire?(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zummar] 39:11-19

Because the duty of the messengers and the believers is the delivery the message and Allah’s to call (them) to account, and He made the heavenly-garden for the grateful and hell-fire for the ungrateful. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Whether We let you see part of that which We promise them, or cause you to die, thine is but the delivery of the message, and Ours to call (them) to account.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:40

In fact this is the law of the call to Allah had been with the prophets and the messengers. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the idolaters say: If Allah pleased we would not have served aught but Him, (neither) we nor our fathers, nor would we have prohibited aught without (order from) Him. Thus did those before them. But have the messengers any duty except a plain delivery (of the message}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:35

And surely I will raise the argument against them so I call on to them to worship Allah, Him Alone no partner for Him, so whoever follows me, he is surely of me; and whoever disobeys me I would never deprive him of his rights, no by the Lord of the worlds; in fact it is incumbent on me to give the right of the idol worshiper on earth as I give the rights for the Muslims, there is no sectarian discrimination and neither racial nor ethnic for the fact I am the Awaited Mahdi Allah’s khalifa on earth ordered in what Allah ordered His messenger by the justice between Muslim and infidel in the rights, and for them is their religion and for me is my religion, Allah did not order in wronging the infidel; in fact He ordered me to do justice in my command-ship between the Muslims and the infidel. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {To this then go on inviting, and be steadfast as you are commanded, and follow not their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shura] 42:15

But wait, slowdown surely this judgement in the belief in the All Merciful and worshiping Him so there is no compulsion in the religion but those who Allah established them in the land from prophets and khalifas and Imams of the Book Ordered them to apply Allah’s laws of punishment against the Muslim and the infidel equally, the fact Allah’s laws of punishment is compulsorily because it raises man’s injustice for his fellow man,so it is a must to submit to Allah’s laws of punishment as all humans Muslim of them and the infidel. Indeed that Allah’s laws of punishment is as the example of applying the law of punishment against who killed a Muslim or killed an infidel intentionally and wrongfully, and as the example of the law of punishment of theft and all Allah’s laws of punishment to prevent man’s oppression to his fellow man.

I call on Allah to witness and sufficient by Allah as a Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni seeking to achieve the global peace between population of humans and to achieve peaceful coexistence between Muslims and infidels, and I am teaching the people that Islam — Allah sent it a mercy for the (people of the) worlds and surely He forbids terrorism against the people unjustly and forbids oppression of man to his fellow man.

O community of whom they claim themselves the ones who strive in the path of Allah and distorted Allah’s religion and distorted the Muslims, come on for the dialogue at the international table of dialogue the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, forum of the Islamic good news: https://nasser-alyamani.org/forum.php for us to teach you the bases of striving in the path of Allah and we surpass you with authority of knowledge, so if I did not do then I am not the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lor that if I did not silance you by the logic of the bridling authority of knowledge. How much you caused crimes in the countries and you spilled the Muslims’ bloods, and the most bizarre than this that of you who says: “death to America and Israel and the curse on Jews and victory for Islam”, as the false slogan of Al-Houthi, then we see them lie in wait (for misfortunes) for the Yemeni believers and the military personals in the security of the Yemeni people so they kill them in every ambush! Oh to my extreme amazement,O community of Al-Houthis are they your brethren believers the American and Jews who you are intending them?

As well we see Sunnis-Salafis of whom they join to Al-Qaida organization as well they say death to America and Jews, then we see them killing the Yemeni believers and the military personals and exploding upon them cars implanted with bombs explosively! Surely the curse of Allah is upon those who spill the blood of the believers intentionally and unjustly if they did not turn to Allah in repentance. Indeed by Allah, Allah did not say that who kill a believer deliberately that he will enter the blissful heavenly-garden; In fact Allah the Most High said: {And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell, abiding therein; and Allah is wroth with him and He has cursed him and prepared for him a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:93

O community of Al-Houthis and Al-Qaida organization here we are seeing Allah’s chastisement befalling you because of your wrongdoing to yourselves by spilling the believers’ bloods aggressively and unjustly, then Allah made Al-Houthis and Al-Qaida organization to taste each others’ violence. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:65

So how Allah would not chastise you and you are killing the vulnerable military personals the oppressed by their criminal government in taking the rights of the Yemeni soldier? Then you increase him oppression over his oppressed (life) so you kill him and he is gaurd of the country’s security with a small salary does not fill his poverty a thing! But the circumstances of the Yemeni soldier and the hard circumstances of his life forced him to withstand the cold and the heat for a small salary, then you add to him oppression over the oppression of his oppressive mischief maker government which does not rule in what Allah sent down, and the oppressive government made its constitution other than the constitution of Allah’s Book the great Quran, and they wronged themselves and wronged their people because of plurality in the political parties which Allah forbidden in the decisive great Quran, but they turned away Allah’s command in the great Quran and followed the command of the outcast satan by the excuse of democracy, unfortunately the first who followed pluralism of the political parties in ruling Yemen is the last president Ali Abed Allah Salih, so he joined between the forbidden and the lawful which means he joined between the Islamic law and the secular, and it is not as this you supply the camel O Ali! And he just paid the price of his mistake because of his attempt onto fixing a forbidden law in Allah’s decisive Book, and the forbidden law is the pluralism of the political parties. He followed the secularism and the government of Ali Abed Allah Salih was a great umbrella of corruption in the middle east, but the transitional reform government is most unjust and most evil transgressors of huge administrative corruption, so fear Allah and rule in what Allah sent down.

Surely by Allah we would never pardon who kills a believer unjustly in our ruling after empowerment in the land, then after handing over the leadership non in the worlds would ever save him from executing against him — Allah’s law of punishment, unless the guardian of slain pardons him, here Allah will — by no means — give us an authority against him after the pardon, as if he gave life to the people altogether and his reward is indeed with Allah; the one who pardon his fellow brother. We are not responsible about what passed in front of Allah before empowerment, in fact we are only responsible after the empowerment in the land. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: { And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.(40) Those who, if We establish them in the land, will keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and enjoin good and forbid evil. And Allah’s is the end of affairs.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:40-41

In any case, enough is enough of what we see of corruption in the land of Yemen and others in the countries of the Muslims, and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is impatient from the crimes of evil and the rebellion against the people in the land of Yemen, so fear Allah O community of Al-Houthis who instituted in the provinces of Yemen, and when it is said to them, make not mischief in the land, they say: We are only reformers look for terrorist elements of Al-Qaida who exceeded limits in the cities and made great mischief in it and spilled the bloods of the people unjustly, as well when Al-Houthis when they entered the provinces they occupy it and looted the state’s treasury which it belongs to the Yemeni people! Indeed by Allah, O community of Al-Houthis surely you know and the people know that you are certainly liars in your excuses by pursuing Al-Qaida organization in the provinces; in fact you desire to occupy the provinces of the Republic of Yemen under the pretext of chasing individuals of Al-Qaida organization until you guarantee no coup against you in any province so you fill it with Houthi individuals at the end you jump on the pyramid of the authority. It is not fit for the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord to treat you with courtesy upon your mischief in the land, I rule justly and I say a decisive word and it is not a joke.

O community of the quarreling parties over the authority, respond to the call to resort for arbitration by Allah’s Book the great Quran and say: “We shall see O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, are you Truly supportive to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the name coincide with news as in the True narration: [My name coincides his name] ? We shall see is it Truly that you are the Awaited Mahdi and non argued with you but you overpowered him? Or you are an insolent liar so one of the nation’s scholar would overpower you even in one issue only from the great Quran?”.

Far from.. very far, by the Lord of the earth and the heavens non of all scholars of the Muslims upon their various sects and teams can overpower Nasser Mohammad even in one issue only from the great Quran though some of them were aiders of others, and it is not a challenge in vanity, in fact a challenge of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And I call on all scholars of the Muslims upon their various teams and sects to come to forum of the Islamic good news site of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni which we made it an international table of dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi before the appearing.

At the end of this statement of mine I say to you: whoever of all political parties in the cities did not like the True judgement; then I say to you whoever did not like Allah’s True judgement: {So scheme against me all together, then give me no respite.}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:55. And the Kaaba has a Lord protecting it. And you shall know that I am the Awaited Mahdi (being protected) by Allah’s watchful-eyes, and Allah shall defend His servant so He makes him victorious by His might and His power, most excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper, and whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him, surely Allah attains His purpose and surely Allah will help him who helps Him, indeed Allah is Strong, Mighty. And if you refused Allah will make the Awaited Mahdi to appear by the planet of chastisement upon all the humans in a night while they are humiliated; those who are arrogant to respond to the True call from their Lord, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Allah's khalifa and His servant, the Imam who does not fear the censure of any censurer, the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

An important notice to all best foremost supporters:
I is a must upon you to deliver this statement of mine to all means of Yemeni publications the audio-visual and the printed.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21245

اقتباس المشاركة 175024 من موضوع عاجل إلى كافة الأحزاب السياسيّة المختلفين على السلطة في اليمن وإلى كافة أهل اليمن حكومةً وشعباً..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=175017

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
12 - 04 - 1436 هـ
01 - 02 - 2015 مـ
06:52 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــ

عاجل إلى كافة الأحزاب السياسيّة المختلفين على السلطة في اليمن وإلى كافة أهل اليمن حكومةً وشعباً..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين، أمّا بعد.

من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة قادات الأحزاب المختلفين في اليمن السلامُ عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، واسمعوا واعقلوا ما سوف ننطق به بالحكم الحقّ بينكم في هذا البيان الهام، فإنّي أدعوكم إلى حكم الله بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون إن كنتم ترضون بالله حكماً بينكم، ومن أبى فإلى ربّه إيابه ثمّ إنّ عليه حسابه.

ويا معشر قادات الأحزاب في اليمن، أنقذوا شعبكم ويمنَكم فقد صار على شفا حفرةٍ من النار، وسوف نكتب إليكم الحلّ الحقّ لحسم كافة قضايا الأحزاب بحلٍّ جذريٍّ ونهائيٍّ بإذن الله إن استجبتم لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الله وحده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

فاعلموا أنّ حكم الله بينكم يكون أولاً بنفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والأحزاب المذهبيّة فهي في دين الله محرّمةٌ بين المؤمنين تنفيذاً لحكم الله إليكم في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَتَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (30) مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ} [الأنعام:159].

{وَلاَ تَكُونُواْ كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاخْتَلَفُواْ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ} [آل عمران:105].

{شَرَعَ لَكُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّى بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاء وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

ثم أمركم الله أن تعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم وتكفروا بما جاء مخالفاً لحكم الله في كافة كتيّباتكم وفي دستوركم، فقد أمركم الله أن تذروا ما يخالف القرآن العظيم وراء ظهوركم فتعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وتتبِعوا كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ إلا وما وجدتموه في السُّنة جاء مخالفاً لحكم الله في محكم القرآن العظيم فاعلموا علم اليقين أنّ أيّما حديثٍ أو روايةٍ جاءَا مخالفَين لمحكم القرآن العظيم فاعلموا أنّ ذلك حديث مفترى عن النّبيّ، وما كان لمحمدٍ رسول الله أن يأمركم إلا بما أمره الله به، فما خالف أمر الرحمن في السُّنة النّبويّة فاعلموا أنّ ذلك حديث مفترى جاءكم من عند الشيطان على لسان أولياءٍ من شياطين البشر المفترين ولم ينتبه لافترائهم الشيخان البخاري ومسلم وكثيرٌ من الرواة. وعلى سبيل المثال لقد اتّفق الشيخان البخاري ومسلم على رواية حديثٍ قيل أنّه عن النّبيّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم كما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: [أمرت أن أقاتل الناس حتى يشهدوا أن لا إلاه إلا الله وأن محمدا رسول الله ويقيموا الصلاة ويؤتوا الزكاة فإذا فعلوا ذلك عصموا مني دمائهم وأموالهم إلا بحق الإسلام وحسابهم على الله تعالى]. متفق عليه.
انتهى الاقتباس
ولكني أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ هذا حديث مفترى على الله ورسوله كونه جاء مخالفاً لكافة ما أمر الله به رسوله في محكم القرآن العظيم لأنّ الله لم يأمر رسوله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أن يُكره الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ قَدْ تَبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنْ الغَيِّ فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَى لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ(256)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ومخالفاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقُلِ الحقّ مِن ربّكم فَمَن شَاء فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاء فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاء كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءتْ مُرْتَفَقًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:29].

وربّما يودّ أحد سفاكي دماء البشر وهو يحسب أنّه مجاهدٌ في سبيل الله وهو مجاهدٌ في سبيل الشيطان الرجيم والصدِّ عن الدين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، إن هذه الآيات نُسخت وتمّ تبديلها بقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا انْسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدْتُمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِنْ تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:5]، ولذلك قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [أمرت أن أقاتل الناس حتى يشهدوا أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمداً رسول الله ويقيموا الصلاة ويؤتوا الزكاة فإذا فعلوا ذلك عصموا مني دمائهم وأموالهم إلا بحقّ الإسلام وحسابهم على الله تعالى]. متفق عليه."

ومن ثمّ يقيم عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة بالحقّ وأقول: قاتلك الله يا عدوّ الله ورسوله بغير قصد منك عداوة الله ورسوله ولكنك متبعٌ لأمر الشيطان بظنّك أنّه أمر الرحمن! ويا رجل إن البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا انْسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدْتُمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِنْ تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:5]؛ محصورُ التنفيذ في المسجد الحرام وما جاوره في مكة المكرمة كون الله حرّم على المشركين وكافة الكافرين البقاء في مكة المكرمة ليجعلها الله خالصةً للمسلمين المؤمنين ليحجّوا بيت الله وحدهم ولا يخالطهم الكافرون والمشركون الشاهدون على أنفسهم بالكفر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلا يَقْرَبُوا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَذَا وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ إِنْ شَاءَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:28].

وأعطاهم الله ميعادَ الخروج من مكة المكرمة من جوار المسجد الحرام بمكة بتجارتهم وما يملكون وجعل الله نهاية موعد خروج آخرِهم إلى نهاية شهر محرمٍ الحرام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَذَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى النَّاسِ يَوْمَ الْحَجِّ الْأَكْبَرِ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ بَرِيءٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ۙ وَرَسُولُهُ ۚفَإِن تُبْتُمْ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّـهِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظَاهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٤﴾ فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ ۚ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٥﴾ وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّىٰ يَسْمَعَ كَلَامَ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦﴾كَيْفَ يَكُونُ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ عَهْدٌ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَعِندَ رَسُولِهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ ۖ فَمَا اسْتَقَامُوا لَكُمْ فَاسْتَقِيمُوا لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٧﴾ كَيْفَ وَإِن يَظْهَرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ لَا يَرْقُبُوا فِيكُمْ إِلًّا وَلَا ذِمَّةً ۚ يُرْضُونَكُم بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَتَأْبَىٰ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿٨﴾ اشْتَرَوْا بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٩﴾ لَا يَرْقُبُونَ فِي مُؤْمِنٍ إِلًّا وَلَا ذِمَّةً ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُعْتَدُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ فَإِن تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ فَإِخْوَانُكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ ۗ وَنُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١١﴾ وَإِن نَّكَثُوا أَيْمَانَهُم مِّن بَعْدِ عَهْدِهِمْ وَطَعَنُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ فَقَاتِلُوا أَئِمَّةَ الْكُفْرِ ۙ إِنَّهُمْ لَا أَيْمَانَ لَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَنتَهُونَ﴿١٢﴾ أَلَا تُقَاتِلُونَ قَوْمًا نَّكَثُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ وَهَمُّوا بِإِخْرَاجِ الرَّسُولِ وَهُم بَدَءُوكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ ۚ أَتَخْشَوْنَهُمْ ۚ فَاللَّـهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَوْهُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٣﴾قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللَّـهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَيَتُوبُ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿١٥﴾ أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تُتْرَكُوا وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا مِنكُمْ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلَا رَسُولِهِ وَلَا الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلِيجَةً ۚ وَاللَّـهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٦﴾ مَا كَانَ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ أَن يَعْمُرُوا مَسَاجِدَ اللَّـهِ شَاهِدِينَ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِم بِالْكُفْرِ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ وَفِي النَّارِ هُمْ خَالِدُونَ ﴿١٧﴾ إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّـهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّـهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَـٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

يا معشر المسلمين، فبرغم أنّني الإمام المهديّ أدعو كافة البشر إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له، ولكنّني والله الذي لا إله غيره لو يُظهرني في الأرض ومن ثمّ تأبى شعوبٌ من البشر أن يعبدوا الله الواحد القهار؛ بل واستمسكوا بعبادة الأصنام لَما قاتلتهم كوني لو أقاتلهم بسبب أنّهم لم يعبدوا الله بل يعبدون الأصنام؛ فلو أسفك دماءهم بحجّة عبادتهم للأصنام لما كان لي من دون الله وليّاً ولا نصيراً ولعذّبني الله عذاباً نكراً، كون الله أمر الأنبياء ومن اتّبعهم من المؤمنين أن يُعطوا حرية العقيدة والعبوديّة للناس لأنّه لا إكراه في الدين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15) لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ (16) وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ (17) الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ (18) أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ (19)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

لأنّ على الرسل والمؤمنين البلاغ الى الناس وعلى الله الحساب وجَعَلَ الجنة لمن شكر والنار لمن كفر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِنْ مَا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:40].

بل هذا ناموس الدعوة إلى الله لدى كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا لَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مَا عَبَدْنَا مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ نَحْنُ وَلَا آبَاؤُنَا وَلَا حَرَّمْنَا مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ كَذَلِكَ فَعَلَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَهَلْ عَلَى الرُّسُلِ إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ (35)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

وإنما سوف أقيم عليهم الحجّة فأدعوهم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له، فمن تبعني فإنّه منّي ومن عصاني فلن أحرمه حقوقه كلا وربّ العالمين؛ بل وجب عليّ أن أُعطي حقّ عابدِ الصنم في الأرض كما أعطي الحقوق للمسلمين، فلا تمييزٌ طائفيّ ولا عنصريّ ولا عرقيّ كوني المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض أُمِرتُ بما أمر الله به رسوله بالعدالة بين المسلم والكافر في الحقوق ولهم دينهم وليَ ديني، فلم يأمرني الله بظلم كافرٍ؛ بل أمرني بالعدل في ولايتي بين المسلمين والكفار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلِذَلِكَ فَادْعُ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ ربّنا وَرَبُّكُمْ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ (15)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

ولكن مهلاً مهلاً إنّما ذلك الحكم في الإيمان بالرحمن وعبادته فلا إكراه في الدين ولكنّ الذين مكنّهم الله في الأرض من الأنبياء والخلفاء وأئمة الكتاب أمرهم أن يقيموا حدود الله على حدِّ سواءٍ على المسلم والكافر، كون حدود الله جبريّة لأنّها ترفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان، فلا بدّ أن يسلّم لحدود الله كافةُ البشر مسلمهم والكافر. ألا وإنّ حدود الله هي كمثل إقامة حدّ القتل على من قتل مسلماً أو قتل كافراً عمداً وظلماً، وكمثال حدِّ السرقة وكافة حدود الله التي تمنع ظلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان.

وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أسعى إلى تحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر وإلى تحقيق التعايش السلميّ بين المسلم والكافر، وأعلّمُ الناس أنّ الإسلام ابتعثه الله رحمةً للعالمين وإنّه ليحرّم الإرهاب على الناس بغير الحقّ ويحرّم ظلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان.

ويا معشر من يزعمون أنفسهم مجاهدين في سبيل الله وشوّهوا دين الله وشوّهوا المسلمين، هلمّوا للحوار في طاولة الحوار العالميّة موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة لنعلّمكم أُسس الجهاد في سبيل الله ونهيمن عليكم بسلطان العلم، فإن لم أفعل فلستُ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم إن لم أخرس ألسنتكم بمنطق سلطان العلم الملجم، فكم أجرمتُم في البلاد وسفكتُم دماء المسلمين، والأعجب من ذلك أنّ منكم من يقول: "الموت لأمريكا وإسرائيل واللعنة على اليهود والنّصر للإسلام" كمثل شعار الحوثيِّين الزائف ومن ثمّ نراهم يتربّصون بإخوانهم المؤمنين اليمانيّين والعسكريّين في أمْنِ الشعب اليماني فيقتلونهم في كل مرصدٍ. ويا عجبي الشديد فهل إخوانكم المؤمنون هم أمريكا واليهود الذين تقصدونهم يا معشر الحوثيِّين!

وكذلك نرى سُنيّين سلفيِّين ممن ينضمّون إلى تنظيم القاعدة كذلك يقولون الموت لأمريكا واليهود، ومن ثمّ نراهم يقتلون المؤمنين اليمانيّين والعسكريِّين ويتفجّرون عليهم بالسيارات المفخخة تفجيراً! ألا لعنة الله على الذين يسفكون دماء المؤمنين تعمداً بغير الحقّ إن لم يتوبوا إلى الله متاباً. ألا والله ما قال الله أنّ من قتل مؤمناً متعمداً فإنّه سوف يدخله جنات النعيم؛ بل قال الله تعالى:
{وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَآؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:93].

ويا معشر الحوثيين وتنظيم القاعدة، ها نحن نرى عذاب الله قد أصابكم بسبب ظلمكم لأنفسكم بسفك دماء المؤمنين عدواناً وظلماً ومن ثمّ أذاق الله الحوثيّين وتنظيم القاعدة بعضَهم بأس بعضٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَى أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَاباً مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعاً وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

فكيف لا يعذّبكم الله وأنتم تقتلون في العسكر الضعفاء المظلومين من حكومتهم المجرمة في هضم حقوق الجندي اليماني؟ ومن ثمّ تزيدونه ظلماً إلى ظلمه فتقتلونه وهو حارسُ أمنِ البلاد براتبٍ زهيدٍ لا يسدّ فاقته شيئاً! وإنّما ظروف الجندي اليماني وقسوة ظروف حياته أجبرته على تحمل البرد والحرّ براتبٍ زهيدٍ، ومن ثمّ تزيدونه ظلماً إلى ظلم حكومته الظالمة المفسدة التي لا تحكم بما أنزل الله وجعلت الحكومة الظالمة دستورها غير دستور كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وظلموا أنفسهم وظلموا شعبهم بسبب تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة التي حرَّمها الله في محكم القرآن العظيم ولكنّهم أعرضوا عن حكم الله في القرآن العظيم واتّبعوا حكم الشيطان الرجيم بحجّة الديمخراطيّة! وللأسف إنّ أوّل من اتّبع تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة في حكام اليمن هو الرئيس السابق علي عبد الله صالح فجمع بين الحلال والحرام أي جمع بين الشريعة الإسلاميّة والعلمانيّة، وما هكذا تورد الإبل يا علي! وقد دفع ثمن خطأه بسبب إقدامه على إرساء شرعٍ محرّمٍ في محكم كتاب الله، والشرع المحرّم هو تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة، واتّبع العلمانيّة وكانت حكومة علي عبد الله صالح مظلةَ الفساد الكبرى في الشرق الأوسط ولكن حكومة الإصلاح الانتقاليّة هي أظلم وأطغى بفسادٍ إداريٍّ كبيرٍ، فاتّقوا الله واحكموا بما أنزل الله.

ألا والله لن نعفو في حكمنا من بعد التّمكين في الأرض على من يقتل مؤمناً بغير حقٍّ، فمن بعد استلام القيادة لن ينقذه من تنفيذ حدّ الله عليه أحدٌ في العالمين إلا أن يعفو عنه وليُّ الدّم، فهنا لن يجعل الله لنا عليه سلطاناً من بعد العفو، وكأنّما أحيا الناس جميعاً وأجره على ربّه؛ صاحب العفو عن أخيه. ولسنا مسؤولين بين يدي الله عمّا مضى من قبل التّمكين بل مسؤولون فقط من بعد التمكين في الأرض. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُم بِبَعْضٍ لَّهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسم اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا ۗ وَلَيَنصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40) الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وعلى كل حالٍ لقد طفح الكيل مما نرى من الفساد في أرض اليمن وغيرها في بلاد المسلمين وضاق صدر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني من الجرائم ومن المنكر والبغي على الناس في أرض اليمن، فاتّقوا الله يا معشر الحوثيين الذين بسطوا على محافظات اليمن، الذين إذا قيل لهم لا تُفسدوا في الأرض قالوا: "إنّما نحن مصلحون نبحث عن عناصر إرهابيّة من تنظيم القاعدة"! ألا إنّهم هم المفسدون هم وتنظيم القاعدة وطغوا في البلاد فأكثروا فيها الفساد وسفكوا دماء العباد بغير حقٍّ، وكذلك حتى إذا دخل الحوثيّون المحافظات يحتلونها فينهبون مخازن الدولة التي هي ملك للشعب اليماني! ألا والله يا معشر الحوثيين إنّكم لتعلمون والناس يعلمون إنّكم لكاذبون في تحجّجكم بملاحقة تنظيم القاعدة في المحافظات؛ بل تريدون احتلال محافظات الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة بحجّة مطاردة عناصر تنظيم القاعدة حتى تضمنوا عدم انقلاب أيِّ محافظةٍ ضدكم فتملؤوها بعناصر حوثيّة وفي النهاية تقفزوا على هرم السلطة. ولا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم أن يجاملكم على فسادكم في الأرض، وأحكم عدلاً وأقول فصلاً وما هو بالهزل.

ويا معشر الأحزاب المُتشاكسين على السلطة، أجيبوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وقولوا: "لسوف ننظر يا ناصر محمد اليماني هل أنت حقاً ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وواطأ الاسم الخبر كما في الحديث الحقّ:
[يواطئ اسمه اسمي]؟ فسوف نرى هل حقاً أنت المهديّ المنتظَر وما جادلك عالِمٌ من الذكر إلا غلبته؟ أم أنك كذابٌ أشِرٌ فيغلبك أحدُ علماء الأمّة ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط من القرآن العظيم؟".

وهيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا يستطيع كافة علماء المسلمين على مختلف مذاهبهم وفرقهم أن يغلبوا ناصر محمد ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط من القرآن العظيم ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً، وليس تحدي الغرور؛ بل تحدي المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني. وأدعو كافة علماء المسلمين على مختلف فرقهم ومذاهبهم إلى الحضور إلى منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الذي جعلناه طاولة الحوار العالميّة للمهديّ المنتظَر من قبل الظهور.

وفي ختام بياني هذا أقول لكم: من لم يعجبه الحكم الحقّ من كافة الأحزاب السياسيّة في البلاد؛ فمن ثم أقول لكم فمن لم يعجبه حكم الله بالحقّ:
{فَكِيدُونِي جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ لا تُنْظِرُونِ ( 55 )} صدق الله العظيم [هود]. والكعبة لها ربّاً يحميها. ولسوف تعلمون أنّني الإمام المهديّ بأعين الله، ولسوف يدافع الله عن عبده فينصره بحوله وقوته فنِعْمَ المولى ونِعْمَ النصير، ومن يتوكّل على الله فهو حسبه إنّ الله بالغ أمره ولينصرنّ الله من ينصره إن الله قويٌّ عزيزٌ. وإن أبيتُم فسوف يظهر الله المهديّ المنتظَر بكوكب العذاب على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون؛ المستكبرون عن الاستجابة لدعوة الحقّ من ربّهم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام الذي لا يخاف في الله لومة لائم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ملاحظــــة هامـــة إلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار:
وجب عليكم تبليغ بياني هذا إلى كافة وسائل الإعلام اليمانيّة المرئيّة والمسموعة والمقروءة.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..