Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - 12 - 1432 AH
20 - 11 - 2011 AD
06:47 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Briefed reply of Al-Mahdi in manifesting the fact of the Greatest Bliss

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme till judgement day, after this

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O Abu Khalid, I see you arguing about the the fact of the Greatest Bliss that is: Allah’s name the Greatest; and He made this name an attribute for His goodly-pleasure, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure, and this name is attributed by the name the Greatest not because it is greater than Allah’s most fair names, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure, it is as like as any name of Allah’s most fair names, and it is only attributed by the Greatest to the fact His servant will find that Allah’s goodly-pleasure over His servant is indeed the Greatest Bliss more so than the heavenly garden of bliss..no doubt nor suspicion. And Allah made this proof from the most evident of all decisive clear verses that the Bliss of Allah’s goodly-pleasure over His servant they will find it a Bliss that is bigger than the bliss of His heavenly-garden. Confirming with Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book the grand Quran: {And Allah’s goodly pleasure is bigger.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

The question that arises: What is Allah’s intention that His goodly-pleasure is bigger? It is a must for you to know bigger than what, and it is necessary that there is a thing that Allah spoke about it before this fatwa then He He described that it is bigger than that thing, and this is what mind and logic say it, then we look at what is before this description with which Allah described the goodly-pleasure that is is bigger, and we want to define the intended of bigger than what? Then we find that the verses is decisive, evident and clear for the scholar and the ignorant that Allah spoke about the bliss of the heavenly-garden then He attributed His goodly-pleasure glory be to Him that His servants will find it a Bliss that is bigger than the garden of bliss. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, heavenly-gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in heavenly-gardens of perpetual abode. And Allah’s goodly pleasure is bigger. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great: [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

But Abu Khalid argues with us about the Bliss of Allah’s goodly-pleasure is bigger than His heavenly-garden because Abu Khalid does not know the certain knowledge as knew about this fact those who are the elite of humans and best of creatures from the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi who they gathered upon Allah’s love from various countries of the worlds.

O Abu Khalid, listen to what I say: I swear by Allah the great, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne, that there is group exist between the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in era of dialogue before the appearing if Allah says to one of them: “O My servant man or women, Allah has loved you and pleased with you and brought you near, and your Lord granted you His kingdom altogether and increased to you with His complete words (Be and it is) to create what you please, then your Lord made you the most loved servant and the nearest servant to your Lord, and granted you the highest level the finest in the heavenly-garden of bliss which it should not be except for one servant of Allah’s servants, and since Allah ordained goodly-pleasure upon HimSelf to whoever seeks to achieve the goodly pleasure of his Lord, verily it is incumbent upon your Lord to please him, so have you got pleased — O My servant (with) so (name) — with what Allah granted and honored you a great honoring?”. What do you think the answer of a people whom Allah loves and they love Him will be? Here he is the Awaited Mahdi giving you fatwa with Truth, and Allah's curse be upon the liars, I swear by Allah the great who revives the boons while it is decayed, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne that non of a people whom Allah promised about then in His decisive Book would never be pleased with all this great honoring!

Perhaps Abu Khalid would like to interrupt me then say: “Slowly, slowly.. O Nasser Mohammad, how can one of them does not get pleased with Allah’s offering to him if He would grant to him the kingdom of His Lord altogether in the world’s life and the hereafter and be pleased with him, then He grants him the high fine degree in the heavenly-garden of bliss, then Allah makes him the most loved servant and the nearest servant to His Lord’s Self-Being, so what do they want after this honoring that is no material honoring beyond it in the Book!?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: They would never be pleased with that as long as the Greatest Bliss that is greater than all of that is not achieved, so Allah would be pleased in HimSelf not sorrowing nor sad, surely that is the Greatest Bliss of all things; a group from the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in era of dialogue before appearing (they) know it the most certain knowledge.

Perhaps Abu Khalid would like to interrupt me and say: “Who are they? O Nasser Mohammad, name them to us so we ask them if you spoke the Truth in your gran vow that they would never be pleased with this great honoring until Allah is being pleased in HimSelf not sorrowing nor sad?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you and I say: They know what is in themselves, and only Allah gave me fatwa about their presence among my supporters, those are whom the prophets and the martyrs envy them for their nearness and their status with their Lord, those whom you can not seduce them O Abu Khalid, not you nor all jinn and mankind, and do you know why? That’s because they knew about this fact in themselves the most certain knowledge, no doubt nor suspicion, by Allah as if I see there eyes flows with tears of what they knew from Truth.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Brother of the humans by blood from Hawwa (Eve) and Adam; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4894

اقتباس المشاركة 26236 من موضوع رد المهديّ المختصر في بيان حقيقة النعيم الأعظم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
24 - 12 - 1432 هـ
20 - 11 - 2011 مـ
06:47 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=26232

رد المهديّ المختصر في بيان حقيقة النعيم الأعظم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين..

ويا أبا خالد، إنّي أراك تجادل في حقيقة النعيم الأعظم الذي هو
اسم الله الأعظم؛ وجعل هذا الاسم صفةً لرضوانه سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً، ويُوصف هذا الاسم بالاسم الأعظم فليس لأنّه أعظم من أسماء الله الحسنى سبحانه وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً، فمثله كمثل أي اسمٍ من أسماء الله الحسنى، وإنّما يوصف بالأعظم كون عباده سوف يجدون أنّ رضوان الله على عباده لهو النعيم الأعظم من جنة النعيم لا شك ولا ريب. وقد جعل الله هذا البرهان من أشدّ آيات الكتاب المُحكمات البيّنات وضوحاً أنّ نعيم رضوان الله على عباده سوف يجدونه نعيماً أكبرَ من نعيم جنته،
تصديقاً لفتوى الله بالحق في مُحكم كتابه القرآن العظيم:
{وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فما قَصْدُ الله أنّ رضوانه أكبر؟ لا بدّ لكم أن تعلموا أكبر من ماذا، ولا بد أنّ هناك شيءٌ تكلّم الله عنه قبل هذه الفتوى ومن ثمّ وصف الرضوان أنّه أكبر من ذلك الشيء، وهذا ما يقوله العقل والمنطق، ومن ثمّ ننظر إلى ما قبل هذا الوصف الذي وصف الله به الرضوان أنّه أكبر، ونريد أن نعرف المقصود أكبر من ماذا؟ ومن ثم نجد أنّ الآية محكمةٌ واضحةٌ بيِّنةٌ للعالِم والجاهل أنّ الله تكلم عن نعيم الجنة ومن ثمّ وصف رضوانه سبحانه أنّ عباده سوف يجدونه نعيماً أكبر من جنة النعيم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ولكنّ أبا خالد يجادلنا في أنّ نعيمَ رضوان الله هو نعيمٌ أكبر من جنّته لأنّ أبا خالد لا يعلم علم اليقين كما علم بهذه الحقيقة صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر الذين اجتمعوا على محبّة الله من مختلف بلاد العالمين. ويا أبا خالد اسمع ما أقول: أقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السّماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنّه يوجد طائفةٌ بين أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور لو يقول الله لأحدهم: "يا عبدي فلان أو فلانة لقد أحبّك الله ورضيَ عنك وقرّبك وآتاك ربّك ملكوته أجمعين وزادك بكلماته التامات (كن فيكون) لتخلق ما تشاء، ومن ثم جعلك ربّك أحبّ عبدٍ وأقرب عبدٍ إلى ربّك وآتاك الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنة النعيم التي لا تنبغي أن تكون إلا لعبدٍ واحدٍ من عبيد الله. وبما أنّ الله كتب على نفسه رضوان من يسعى لتحقيق رضوان ربّه فكان حقاً على الله أن يُرضيه، فهل رضيت يا عبدي فلان بما آتاك ربّك وكرّمك تكريماً عظيماً؟". فما ظنّك سوف يكون جواب قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه؟ وها هو المهديّ المنتظَر يفتيك بالحقّ ولعنة الله على الكاذبين، فأقسم بالله العظيم من يُحيي العظام وهي رميم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنّه لن يرضى أيُّ أحدٍ من القوم الذين وعد الله بهم في مُحكم كتابه بكل هذا التكريم العظيم!

ولربّما يودّ أبو خالد أن يقاطعني فيقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد، فكيف لا يرضى أحدهم بعرض الله عليه لو يؤتيه ملكوت ربِّه جميعاً في الدنيا والآخرة ويرضى عنه، ومن ثم يؤتيه الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنّة النعيم، ومن ثم يجعله أحبّ عبدٍ وأقرب عبد إلى ذات ربّه، فماذا يبغون من بعد هذا التكريم الذي ما بعده تكريم ماديّ في الكتاب!"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: لن يرضوا بذلك ما لم يتحقّق النعيم الأعظم من ذلك كله، فيكون الله راضياً في نفسه لا متحسّراً ولا حزيناً، فذلك هو النعيم الأعظم من كلّ شيء؛ يعلم به علم اليقين طائفةٌ من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور.

ولربّما يودّ أبو خالد أن يقاطعني فيقول: "ومن هم؟ سمِّهم لنا يا ناصر محمد حتى نسألهم أصدقت في قسمك بالله العظيم أنّهم لن يرضوا بهذا التكريم العظيم حتى يكون الله راضياً في نفسه لا متحسّراً ولا حزيناً؟"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليك المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: هم يعلمون بما في أنفسهم، وإنّما أفتاني الله عن وجودهم بين أنصاري، أولئك هم الذين يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء لقربهم ومكانتهم من ربّهم، أولئك لا تستطيع فتنتهم يا أبا خالد لا أنت ولا جميع الجنّ والإنس، وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّهم علموا بهذه الحقيقة في أنفسهم علم اليقين لا شكّ ولا ريب، وتالله وكأنّي أرى أعينَهم تفيضُ من الدّمع ممّا عرفوا من الحقّ.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخو البشر في الدم من حواء وآدم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..