Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..The affliction to the family of the house in era of the Abbasid and the Umayyad

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my brother Faisal,and upon the questioner and all the Muslims. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: I ask of you naught in return for it but love for relatives.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:23
{قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِلَّا الْمَوَدَّةَ فِي الْقُرْبَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:23]

And the family of the house of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- received harm and displacement in era Umayyad and the Abbasid state, and the narrative is true about the news of the family of the House after Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- but this does not mean than the condition will continue in a continuous way till sending the Imam Mahdi; in fact these matters passed and ended.

My honorable questioning brother, it is strange about you how you build the ratification on regular issues and you leave the proof of the comprehensive knowledge of the explanatory-statement for the Quran with Allah’s permission! So be of the grateful ones O the questioner and ponder over more and more consequently you be increased in certainty with the Truth so Allah would perfect your light for you and I (wish) you to be blessed.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1706

اقتباس المشاركة 5560 من موضوع البلاء لآل البيت في العصر العباسيّ والأمويّ ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

البلاء لآل البيت في العصر العباسيّ والأمويّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

سلامُ الله عليكم (أخي فيصل) ورحمة الله وبركاته وعلى السائل وجميع المسلمين، وقال الله تعالى: {قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِلَّا الْمَوَدَّةَ فِي الْقُرْبَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:23].

وقد تلقّى آل بيت رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أذًى وتشريداً في عصر الدولة الأمويّة والعباسيّة، والرواية هي حقّ عن أخبار آل البيت من بعد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولكن ليس معنى ذلك أنّ الحال سوف يستمر بشكل مستمر إلى بعث الإمام المهدي؛ بل هذه أمورٌ مضت وانقضت.

ويا أخي الكريم السائل، عجيبٌ أمركم كيف تبنوا التصديق على مسائل عاديّة وتتركوا برهان علم البيان الشامل للقرآن بإذن الله! فكن من الشاكرين أيّها السائل وتدبّر أكثر فأكثر تزداد يقيناً بالحقّ حتى يُتمّ الله لك نورك، وبُورِك فيك.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.